[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iok Kujan appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

Iok Kujan. A professional dumbass, a war criminal, enjoys massacring innocents in their escape shuttles. The king of making terrible battle decisions, the emperor of somehow justifying them to himself in his head.
Also the man who has single-handedly moved the plot of IBO further than all other characters combined though the sheer unstoppable force of stupidity.
Do you like Iok, /m/? Because you should. Even if he's not the hero IBO needs, he's the spitting image of one it deserves.
>>
Fuck Iok
>>
>>15133973
>Iok Kujan. A professional dumbass, a war criminal, enjoys massacring innocents in their escape shuttles.

Shooting down civilian aircrafts isn't a war crime, Anon. Otherwise a lot of US navy folks would be rotting in prison.
>>
>>15133977
I meant him ignoring ceasefire and surrender signals.
>>
Yeah, Iok is probably the stupidest character of IBO.
He almost reaches the level of some G-Reco characters...
>>
>>15134004
>the only way IBO could get interesting is borrow elements from G-Reco
Really makes you think.
>>
>>15133973
It really says something about IBO when a character this badly written is the driving force of shit actually happening.
>>
>>15133977

He also made use of a lot of the illegal weapons he'd framed the Turbines with.
>>
>>15134029
>i know nothing about writting the post
>>
Iok needs to die by having an Dáinsleif fired up his butt.
He used to be a fun retard now he's a fucking retard I hate.
>>
>>15133977
According to US and EU politics - it is.
According to history, for those with lots of power - it is not.
>>
>>15134070
This, im so mad.
>>
>>15134070
>>15134121
What, did you two actually like Turbines?
>>
>Tfw don't care for Tekkadan or Turbines
>Just want to see BRAVE SIR IOK kill more stuff
>>
>>15134167
It's Ein all over again.
Dumb as a brick but still more entertaining than the mains.
>>
>>15133992

yzak did it and shit worked out okay for him
>>
>>15134172
He also shot a civilian shuttle as well.
>>
>>15134074
It's a war crime if others do it to us, but it's not if we do it to others. Obviously.
>>
>>15134162
You not?
What a fag.
>>
>>15133992
If he had answered and said no you're all under arrest he would of been in a grey area.

Wouldn't call Turbines civilian at that point, but those ships were unarmed.
>>
>>15134170
>Ein "Send the orphans to their parents" Dalton
>Iok "Killing Turbines isn't war crimes" Kujan
>>
>>15134193
It's not what Iok did but how he did it.
>>
I hated Iok at first but now I'm happy to be aboard his wild ride. He's the best thing to happen to IBO so far.
>>
>>15134189
The turbines aren't a military force. They're a privately owned shipping company (and woman's shelter) that occasionally does some smuggling work on the side.
>>
>>15133973
I hate this nigger with everything in my being. I rarely hate drawings. But this piece of shit, there is a special place in hell reserved for little shit's like this.
>>
>>15134051
Ibo's writers sure don't. Seriously justify the walking bumbling plot device that is Lok's existence.
>>
While I really HATE this motherfucker alot, can't help but admit that he's the one driving me to continue this 2bh. They even made him a nigger to ensure that he'll receive hate.
>>
>>15133973
The only way for our fury to be satisfied is for this faggot to die the most painful and pathetic way imaginable.
>>
If he lives in any shape or form at the end, I will say he's my favourite
>>
>>15134172

>shit worked out okay for him

It seriously could have gone either way, if he had someone that isn't as charismatic as Durandal to defend him he could have been in front of a firing squad instead
>>
>>15134074
>According to US politics

They gassed civilians of an allied nation during 'Nam. I really don't think that they've signed any of the war crime accords.
>>
File: you.jpg (155KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
155KB, 466x379px
>>15134004
>>15134015
>>
There were children and babies onboard the shuttles too.
>>
>>15135019
Not anymore!
>>
File: julio.jpg (99KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
julio.jpg
99KB, 1296x729px
about to watch da episode
hope the rest of yall as turnt the fuck up as i am
>>
File: ExvW.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ExvW.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>15133973
>Being Jerid is considered a high-point for IBO fans

wew
>>
>cries like a fucking baby when nothing goes his way
>literally needs the big bad's pet and a fucking dead guy to guard him
>has access to the biggest fleet
>loses his private squad to his own fucking stupidity by summoning a doomsday weapon by beign a retard
>cries even fucking more when he has to redeem himself by avenging the comrades he lost by being a fucking retard
>frames a morally gray organization with illegal doomsday weapons
>organization wants to have a cease-fire so they can get their actual fucking civilians out of the crossfire
>orders his fuckhuge fleet to start shooting at fleeing civilians
>uses said doomsday weapons to fuck civilian shit up
>send's his fucking pet out to do even more sht
>nervously laughs and acts like an arrogant asshole when he has the upperhand by using a fucking overpowered fleet
>denies a fucking surrender request to kill even more people
>cries like a fucking girl when a bullet smacks into the fucking bridge
>has the fucking nerve to claim victory after slaughtering people and using illegal weapons
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS A FUCKING RETARD, BUT HE HAS TO GO ALL OUT WITH THE EDGINESS!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FUCKER TO GET FUCKING MURDERED IN THE MIST GRUTAL WAY IMAGINABLE! FUCKING SMUGG POO IN LOO, FUCKING DIE! HOLY FUCK AM I MAD
>>
>>15137656
They're nothing alike. Jerid was an asshole, but he was an endearing asshole. He admitted when he fucked up and constantly tried to improve himself. He actively fought against his dickish nature.

Iok, on the other hand, is completely delusional and is totally unaware how much of a piece of shit he is.

if Iok somehow ends up becoming the hero in the end by accidentally saving the world from the mobile armors or something, I'll flip my shit
>>
>>15137682
Considering Orga's lost all filters and Gillis is going full CCA Char, someone from Gjallarhorn is going to have to be the unintentional hero.
>>
>>15134029
His writing isn't bad. He's a perfectly written completely unlikable morally skewed individual we're supposed to pour our hate into.
>>
>>15134172
His mom was pretty high up in ZAFT wasn't she?
>>
>>15137735
she was one of the council members in SEED, but was arrested at the end of the series
>>
File: iok.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iok.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>15133973
>>
>>15133973
They could have crafted a Gjalla villain as a direct foil to McGilis with all his resources trying to do what he thought was both best and preserving traditions he believed in.

Instead they opted for /pol/ the character.
>>
>>15137755
>/pol/ the character.
what. how is Iok at all like /pol/.
>>
>>15137786
>extreme measures to solve whatever he deems a problem from his sad, myopic perspective
>retarded

How is he NOT like /pol/?
>>
>>15137801
Not to mention oblivious to the contempt of all around him.
>>
>>15137801
Still not seeing it.
Are you mad that Trump won or something?

>>15137804
Pretty sure /pol/ knows everybody hates them.
>>
File: 1448505075429.jpg (16KB, 389x198px) Image search: [Google]
1448505075429.jpg
16KB, 389x198px
>>15137673
>>
>>15137786

He's dumb as a post.
>>
>>15133973
This man is a blessing from heaven, truly a Godsend.

I mean, damn, I couldn't care less for the majority of the series characters. Naze and his named and nameless girls are no exception. It is even worse for me because of the pathetic way the series try to make the audience feel something for them by making a last minute raw exposition accompanied by a obvious death flag.

But Iok stupidity is incredibly fun to watch and makes me genuinely look forward for next week episode. I really hope that he will be responsible for the death of more named characters and that he will survive the whole stuff to become Gjallarhorn hero and new leader.
>>
>>15134278
You autists need to take a breath and geta grip
Boohoo he killed a bunch mediocre women and muh fedoraniki. Grow up.
>>
>>15138230
So like Azrael?
>>
>>15137682
Yeah, for the first half of Zeta.
Then for the rest of it he was nearly as bad as Iok, and WORSE by the finale. Cost him his life at the hands of an MC who couldn't be fucked to give a shit about him anymore.

Jerid was great. But, he was also only half of a narrative about two people.
>>
>>15138230
>>15138239
*tips*

Nice.
>>
>>15134761
>>15134787
The password is "brainjar"
>>
>>15138230
This is why Joffrey was my favorite character on Game of Thrones, and why I was disappointed when he finally kicked the bucket.
>>
I hate him, despise him even, and now that his latest move has basically pissed off every named party in the game save for Jasley, I cannot WAIT to see the both of them meet their ends. Rustal certainly won't save his disposable ass after nearly getting Julietta killed via friendly fire, just to take out one woman, AND losing a warship in the process to Naze's death scene.
>>
>>15138230
That is assuming he doesn't wind up inadvertently killing literally everyone else in the cast. Even the Gjallarhorn higher-ups.
>>
>>15138230
>But Iok stupidity is incredibly fun to watch

Inspector Clouseau's stupidity is fun to watch, Iok is boring and exasperating.
>>
>>15138230
>Local man snipes pirates, loses battle
>Local man attacks unarmed mercenaries, awakens ancient evil
>Local man fights ancient evil, city vaporized
>Local man acts retarded, hundreds dead

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN STOP THIS MADMAN?
>>
>>15144578
>Tfw Iok breaks out nukes and accidentally blows up himself, Chocoman and Rustal, conveniently tying up all loose ends
>>
>Local man commits war crimes, hundreds of orphan girls dead
He gets away with a slap on the wrist next episode

>Hey Iok, that business with the mass drivers and shooting fleeing non-combatants
>"Avenging my subordinates!"
>Don't do that anymore its against the rules
>"When a Kujan commits a war crime they go all out!"
>Don't do that
>>
>>15144654
He's going to get betrayed by Rustal for some reason or another.
They won't let him kill named good guys without eventually rubbing his death in his face as hard as possible
>>
I remember a statement frop the staff that Okada single-handedly decided to write Carta off the show, while Nagai and the other writers had plans for her in the second season. She was probably meant to survive her encounter with Mikazuki and join Rustal/Vidar afterwards out of her jealousy since McGillis seem to prefer younger women.

So from what I've seen so far Iok is pretty much filling the role Carta was meant to have this season, their characters are pretty much identical.
>>
>>15144654
>"When a Kujan commits a war crime they go all out!"
Iok "It's not a crime if they are criminals!" Kujan.
>>
Even if Iok is just the way to move the plot, he could really have some better reasons to do the things he does. Well, at least he's entertaining.
>>
I'd love to see the reactions if in the end Iok somewhat able to kill Orga.
>>
>>15150118
So much tears to flood Africa, so that wouldn't happen unfortunately
>>
File: Iok is here to save the day.jpg (196KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
Iok is here to save the day.jpg
196KB, 1200x864px
Iok is the greatest thing to grace IBO.
>>
File: 13585986562188.jpg (175KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13585986562188.jpg
175KB, 640x1000px
>>15150208
Have you prayed to your god today?
>>
File: iok did nothing wrong ibo.jpg (923KB, 1536x2592px) Image search: [Google]
iok did nothing wrong ibo.jpg
923KB, 1536x2592px
>>15133973
Iok did nothing wrong.
He made IBO great.
>>
>>15150230
Two named characters and he's still alive.
But it looks like he won't rack up some more.
I mean look at Ein. 3 characters and the next time we see him, he's dead and all his kills didn't happen.
>>
>>15137690
>Gillis is going full CCA Char
he's certainly got the same taste in women
>>
>>15150237
yeah but there is zero chance of Naze/amida coming back they're dead as dead can be. Ein on the other hand got robbed his kills. no way they could pull a steal on Iok.
>>
>>15147237
If this is true, it kinda paints a picture of IBO at Banrise.

1) Season 2 isn't something they threw together quickly because of season 1's success. It was intended and they were trying to link into it during season one.

2) Going by Derringer's comment that the show originally wasn't meant to be split seasons, the show was probably pitched as being 50 episode straight. My guess is Bandai didn't want to take the chance if it turned out to be another AGE.

3) Season 2 was close to being canned. When one of the animation directors left the project, he laughed at the idea of there being a season 2. This was like the week before the finale aired. This also could contribute to Okada saying Nagai was the one who insisted season 1 has a happy ending. If the show was in jeopardy he wanted it to end on a good note for the fans.
>>
>>15133973
The one to kill Iok should be Iok.
>>
>>15147237
Carta believed in chivalry though.
>>
>>15150230
Who cries cutest?
>>
>>15133973
People actually hate Lok? He killed no one of importance, though. He is entertaining too.
>>
>>15150341
Yeah, Amida is even a ghost. No one could reverse that.
>>
File: local-man-attacks.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
local-man-attacks.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>>15144618
>>15137744

Made a small edit based on these posts.
>>
>>15150472
I kinda don't like him since his stupidity is infuriating, but man the rage and tears he managed to pull off is really amazing, he's alright.

Can't wait for more salty tears.
>>
File: snipes-pirates-awakens.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
snipes-pirates-awakens.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
Local Man Iok
>>
File: 1458022292848.jpg (118KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1458022292848.jpg
118KB, 640x718px
>>15133973
I am glad that Iok is now ok.
>>
File: IokDoomed.jpg (46KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
IokDoomed.jpg
46KB, 692x389px
I still cannot believe he survived this.
>>
>>15137622

Take a hike, you ape.
>>
>>15133973
Idiok
>>
File: Rise Up.png (666KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rise Up.png
666KB, 1366x768px
>>15137622
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.