[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bernie asks to pilot the Kampfer and defeat the Gundam >"lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: 84523_(1).jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
84523_(1).jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>Bernie asks to pilot the Kampfer and defeat the Gundam
>"lol no retard, let's give it to the experienced establishment pilot, the one who's a rotten fat drunk piece of shit."
>"Experienced" pilot gets fucking rekt.
>Bernie fights the Gundam with a shit-butt Zaku II.
>Stalemate

Bernie would have won.
>>
People will get mad if I say Bernie had a handicap.
>>
Why is he so perfect?
>>
File: hamburger.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>15133308
>>Stalemate

Im sorry say that again?
>>
File: 70zb1DL.gif (141KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
70zb1DL.gif
141KB, 500x400px
>>15133319
please stop im dyin here
>>
PREPTIME
>>
File: GJ Burger.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GJ Burger.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15133327
>>
File: hamburger-0.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger-0.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
>>15133308
If you're talking pre-destruction of his Zeon team (ie the Kampfer is still intact); Bernie wouldn't have won regardless of the mecha he was in.

It was the death of his comrades and desire to be a role model for Al that gave him the confidence to fight the Gundam. You could have given him the Sazabi and he still woundn't have won until AFTER the kampfer was destroyed AND Al gave him motivation to fight to the death.

That was the whole point of his character. A kid that was in over his head, but was thrown into a shitty situation and rises to the task to become a hero. Without the shitty situation, he's nothing but a kid and would get served regardless of the mecha he's in.
>>
File: burger time.png (2KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
burger time.png
2KB, 240x240px
>>15133340

and I know people like to give his death meaning because he really is a great character that I do love, but his death being in vain is what gives it meaning. He fought and died for something he believed in sure but ultimately his actions where all for nothing as is the futility of war. Chris got out of the wreck mostly fine and if the war wasn't over the next day the Alex would have been repaired and sent to Amuro before the day was out.

He didn't win. It hurts but that's the point.
>>
>>15133345
Yep. Hurts, don't it. I watch it every Christmas :,(
>>
Mikhail got blindsided by the Gundam surviving his little mine whip and the arm vulcans he probably didn't know about. Also he used up like all of his ammo single-handedly taking out the Gray Phantom's mobile suit team and the Side 6 defense forces.
>>
>>15133340
>>15133345
Here's an alternate take on that: Bernie would have won.
>>
>>15133403

Bernie would have died harder than the Kampfer did if he didn't lure the Alex into the woods. The only thing given him the slightest chance was the fact that Chris actually gave a fuck about not damaging the city.
>>
Kampfer would have won if not for lol chobbham armor.
>>
>>15133308
>Bernie would have won.

No he wouldn't because he still would've aimed for the head like the massive fucking retard he was.
>>
>>15133577

he wouldn't even get that far he'd get torn up by the arm gattlings before he even got near it because his plan literally hinged on a tactical sucker punch
>>
File: 1476921748309.png (232KB, 1280x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1476921748309.png
232KB, 1280x1413px
>>
>Bernie didn't get the nomi-... uh... Kampfer
>Now Feddies in charge

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.