[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Aquarion any good? What is the big differences between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Genesis_of_Aquarion_vol_1[1].jpg (22KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis_of_Aquarion_vol_1[1].jpg
22KB, 230x326px
Is Aquarion any good? What is the big differences between the series and the OVA?
>>
>>15133208

The first series has it's highs and lows but it's mostly alright.

The OVA is a separate universe and new story to the first TV series. It's actually rather good.

Evol started strongly but soon turned to shit and completely shits over the good elements of the first show.

Logos is it's own thing and while it started kind of rough it turned awesome later. Probably the best of the franchise if Im being honest.
>>
First show is good stupid fun. Evol is more stupid but a bit less fun. I gave up on Logos.
>>
File: aquarion respect.jpg (289KB, 1086x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aquarion respect.jpg
289KB, 1086x1920px
>>15136880

Logos is the most fun though
>>
>>15133208
It is absolutely amazing and easily the best anime of the 00s.
>>15133221
>Evol started strongly but soon turned to shit and completely shits over the good elements of the first show.
this part is wrong
>>15136880
>Aquarion
>stupid
It really isn't
>>
>>15136898
>this part is wrong

BARK! BARK!
>>
It's really weird but it's fun
The only thing I didn't like about Sousei is that they hyped the cool masked angel and he never had a fight
>>
>>15136963
how convincing! /sarcasm
>>
>>15137062

Evol completely shit over the first seasons romance, turned the wise mentor into a complete cunt and couldn't even handle it's own cast of characters properly
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.