[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was there such a big quality drop in the second half?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why was there such a big quality drop in the second half?
>>
There was? I didn't see it.
>>
>>15130762
All I remember from the second half is the narrator shouting "Koji wa Otoko da" and I reached Nirvana.
>>
SONO NA WA
SONO NA WA
SONO NA WA
>>
>>15130762
There was?
>>
wheres the second seasson
>>
>>15130762
>Why was there such a big quality drop in the second half?
It was pretty inconsistent throughout. I think it's simply the case of trying to stretch a small budget over 26 episodes.
>>
Let's be honest here: the show's biggest highlight was the God Scrander/Big Bang Punch for an added move to the SRW inventory. Even then, that move was only used 3 times around the end of the series.
>>
>>15136076
The highlight were the Schtroheim and Lorelei episodes. If the whole series were on that level, it'd have been a classic.
>>
>>15136152
The highlight was turning some stupid old manga into something decent. Now that was impressive
>>
>>15130762
Because Imagawa is a fucking hack that /m/ loves for some reason.
>>
>>15136482
I think the name you're looking for is Go Nagai. But that's okay, honest mistake.
>>
>>15136489
No I'm pretty sure Nagai didn't make that shitstain of a show G Gundam.
>>
>>15136495
Nope, Nagai has done a whole lot worse than Imagawa even on a bad day like that Tetsujin 28 movie.
>>
>>15136489
>>15136482
You're both wrong. What you're looking for is Tomino
>>
>>15136528
He's not Lazy Matsumoto.
>>
>>15136528
Btw, Imagawa disliked that Tetsujin 28 movie, right? (For being flawed in terms of plot and stuff)
>>
>>15138026
Yep. The very existence of that movie is weird. It serves no purpose, it's not based on anything that came before it and doesn't fit in any continuity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.