[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best MC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Gundam MCs.png (491KB, 936x308px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam MCs.png
491KB, 936x308px
Who is the best MC?
>>
>>15122247
Amuro always nr 1

Also
>Not showing based genocide gramps
>>
Asemu, Shinn and Banagher can fuck off
>>
Domon because I'm form /m/ when it was about hot blood and courage.
>>
>>15122247
What's Setsuna and Loran looking at.
>>
>>15122566
hardcore butt/gundam stuff
>>
Domon is the only real he /m/an among them.

reminder that that nigga punts buildings
>>
>>15122247
That guy right there that pilots the lead MS.

He is pretty cool.
>>
Just realized that art is from G Gen Overworld.

Anyways, Kamille.
>>
>>15122247
Amuro, Kamille, and my boy Flit "If it's vagan, make it bacon" Asuno.
>>
File: 2422953-flit_gen1.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2422953-flit_gen1.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>15122276
>>15122731
You like Flit for how he was in gens 2 and 3, but he wasn't the MC anymore by then. If you didn't like him in gen 1 then you can't place him high in a ranking of MCs.
>>
>>15122871
Gen 1 Flit's not bad
>>
>>15122247
Why is there no Mikazuki?
Who the fuck are the two nobodies to the left of Seabook?
>>
>>15122247
>Shinn
>MC
hahaha
no.
>>
File: Bernie_Wiseman_6696.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Wiseman_6696.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>
File: 1232.jpg (123KB, 660x252px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
123KB, 660x252px
>>15122247
>Who is the best MC?

>>15120348
>Who is the worst MC?

Why are you retarded?
>>
>Loran for that feminine cock and delicious boipussy

>Domon for that alpha male pounding of a lifetime, "my fist is burning red and so is your gaping asshole"

>Seabook for that reliable, no nonsense personality and because the F91 is a sexy gundam
>>
>>15122247
Are you Belgian perchance?
>>
>>15122871
I liked Gen 1 Flit too. A bit more generic, but he had soul. And he still wanted to massacre the vagans.
>>
>>15122247
I'll have to say Kamille, because nothing can beat autism IN SPACE.

Heero gets the points for being a professional badass from the start, plus nostalgia.The only reason he isn't top is because of Wing's general weaknesses.

Asemu - respectable because he isn't naturally talented/forced to become a living weapon/magically super powered like other MCs, but through determination, strong desire and effort becomes perhaps the most skilled pilot in the AGE universe. Also gets the girl and earns his happy ending. Unfortunately not being there for his son growing up as we learn following is some marks against him.

As G is very different from other series, Domon is in league of his own.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.