[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is M.A.S.K /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: muh_muh_muh_MASK.jpg (291KB, 1296x784px) Image search: [Google]
muh_muh_muh_MASK.jpg
291KB, 1296x784px
Is M.A.S.K /m/?
>>
>>15117832
>Third Gen Camaro
>With Gull Wings
>And Lightning bolt graphics

How 80's can you get?
>>
>>15117832
>transforming vehicles
>talking robot that also transforms
>cybernetics
>annoying kid
I dunno man, doesn't seem very /m/ related to me....

>>15117928
>being this much of an ignorant youngfag
Go and stay go.
>>
>>15117943
No I'm going to stay right here. Just to spite you you old shit head.
>>
File: switchbox.jpg (66KB, 550x499px) Image search: [Google]
switchbox.jpg
66KB, 550x499px
V.E.N.O.M has to be one of the best names for an evil organization.

It's lead by a man named Miles Mayhem. It says "mayhem" on his fucking birth certificate.
>>
>>15117958
I never understood the point of an attack helicopter that turns into an attack airplane. Unless it was so he could travel really fast to other places if he needed to and VTOL out. But it was cool, I guess it didn't have to make sense. It was my favorite of the MASK toys.

I can't help but wonder if the toys of a transforming 3rd Gen Camaro and cybernetic helmets and power suits influenced Winspector in some way. It's kind of a mishmash of MASK and Knight Rider.
>>
File: jackhammerboxfrontus.jpg (141KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
jackhammerboxfrontus.jpg
141KB, 800x437px
>>15117972
I suppose if you weigh up the capabilties of the Thunderhawk and Condor vs the Switchblade then Venom have air superiority maybe? That's good, course MASK still have like 4 additional ground vehicles while Venom has 2 and really I only see the Jackhammer being useful since it's built like a tank or rather a 4x4.

I wish they'd revisit this toyline.
>>
>>15117832

Loved this show as a kid. Trying to watch it as an adult is painful though, because it was terrible in almost every way. Good theme song and setup though at the least. I was partially in to it at least because my neighbour had a load of the toys too. Boulder Hill, Switchblade, Condor, Gator, Rhino and probably a few others. It's probably a good bit of the reason I'm in to /m/ stuff, along with Ulysseus 31, Bots Master and a few other 80's shows. I must get a Condor on eBay at some point too. Love the basic idea of it.
>>
>>15117972
I guess helicopter allows you to maneuver and hover when you get to the place and start your evil deeds. Whereas the plane let's you GTFO faster when the boring guys screw your plans.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.