[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny32-24.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny32-24.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
What the fuck was his problem /m/?
>>
>>15117007

I mean I get the racism thing that makes sense sorta but what confuses me is that coordinators are gonna breed themselves infertile in two, three generations tops. He doesn't really need to do anything to get rid of them.
>>
>>15117014
But they gotta die anon. Now. But yeah, did he even have a reason why he hated Coordinators? Azrael had that weak as fuck "They bully me, I want to be them!" *slap* "No you won't!" bullshit for him, but I can't recall anything for purple lipstick man.
>>
>>15117007
Coordinators
>>
>>15117033

To be fair it's easier to think up reasonable justifications to be against coordinators on account of them being actual affronts to both god and evolution.
>>
>>15117055

>affront to god
>reasonable
>>
Low-rent Azrael.
>>
>>15117014
Did those assholes know they were having breeding issues, though?

Not that I think that would have slowed them down any, but I didn't remember if it was public knowledge or not yet.
>>
>>15117055
They're no worse an affront to evolution than what we've done to dogs, cattle, and crops over the last few millennia.

I always love seeing people bitch about GMOs. What the hell do you think the whole of agriculture and animal husbandry was, people?
>>
>>15117143
B-b-but laser focusing mutation on a single gene is much much more dangerous and unpredictable than having two animals breed and hope for the best!
>>
>>15117141
The naturals aren't waiting 50 fucking years for the infertility to do their work for them
>>
>>15117195
Shame, that's an awful lot of schadenfreude they could have enjoyed had they just sat back and let the PLANTs' hopes turn to despair.
>>
>purple lipstick

WTF
>>
File: 1847677828672.jpg (58KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1847677828672.jpg
58KB, 800x640px
Too manly.
>>
>>15117007

The Logos fucks under his thumb were probably in it for the war money from selling hot military shit.

The man himself, though, that's a mystery. Fucker has silver hair and green eyes, I wager he's as Natural as far as I can toss a two-tonne truck. Had some undisclosed beef with Durandal as well if I recall.
>>
>>15117007
They needed a character on the other side to show 'hurr balance both sides are evul'

It "worked" in SEED because Rau is nuts and Azrael is also nuts

It doesn't work here because one, it's a rehash like everything in Destiny, two, Durandal and Djibril are too comically villainous that they become caricatures instead of characters
>>
>>15117007
People laughed at him for looking like a drag queen so he wanted a payback.
>>
>>15117007

Found out coordinators produced his favorite brand of lipstick AND they discontinued it.
>>
>>15118129
The problem is that Djibril is goddamn caricature while Durandal at least didn't devolve to cackling villany, they wanted to show both sides as evil but Durandal came as more reasonable than everyone else even with his sadly failed attempt at killing Kira and Lacus
>>
>>15117007
Hating Coordinators is pretty trivial considering there are ayy lmaos out there
>>
>>15119653

Now that makes sense.
>>
>>15119777
Wait, I thought 00 was the only AU with Ayy Lmao's?
>>
>>15119777

I wish the series actually follow through on the space whale
>>
File: BULLDOGS3.jpg (528KB, 1250x873px) Image search: [Google]
BULLDOGS3.jpg
528KB, 1250x873px
>>15117143

You know that super-specialized breeding of animals comes with lots of genetic problems, right?
>>
>>15118129

Rau wasn't on the side of coordinators though, he wanted to kill everyone. It was more that both Azrael and Patrick were consumed by their own racial hate.
>>
>>15120709
There was this space whale that went nowhere.
>>
>>15120709
>>15120752
>>15119777
>>15121488
See that never meant much for me because in the end, it's just a fucking whale. Finding life in space is a big deal, but at the end of the day if it's not INTELLIGENT life, we'll get maybe 20 years of HOLY SHIT, WE'RE NOT ALONE, STUDY IT before people go "eh whatever".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.