[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beamspam jesus v. cornered rabid animal. who would win, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (186KB, 797x276px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
186KB, 797x276px
beamspam jesus v. cornered rabid animal.

who would win, /m/?
>>
File: the best part of SEED Destiny.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the best part of SEED Destiny.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
Given that nanolaminate is effectively an anti-beam material, the only thing that Jesus has that could possibly work against Mika are Freedom/Strike Freedom's railguns.
And they'd probably just bounce off the armour anyway.
>>
>>15114803
If the Freedom's railguns are loaded with the banned ammo that pierces nano-laminate, then Kira might have a chance.
>>
>>15114803
There is the Phase Shift Armor. For the most part it should negate most of the physical damage to the armor.

On the other hand, PSA doesn't negate inertia so the internals of an MS could be damaged by repeated blunt impact. We do see cases in IBO where the MS is hit so hard the pilot takes damage and instances in SEED where impacts have stunned the pilot.

Power reserves could also be depleted with enough hits although this would be difficult with N-jammer canceller using gundams.
>>
>>15114798
With which suits though?
One has anti-beam armor, the other anti-non-beam armor... it would be "fun" somehow.
>>
>>15114798
Rabid animals mech shits magic waves that damage electronics.

Not taking suits into account Jesus is the better pilot, but rabid animal is viscous.

Rabid animal would be the equivalent of a potato without the AV system though.

Rabid animal would win in a fist fight pre potato and it would be a draw post potato.

Rabid animal would also lose the fistfight if it took place in an oven.

Rabid animal would have an advantage in a gunfight, but then again jesus is talented at throwing guns and rabid does a bit of posing.

I'm betting jesus would also win in a dance off.

rabid has roshambo.
>>
given both have their own in-universe loadout and weapons, barbatos' nanolaminate armor is canonically beam resistant, and freedom's only weapon that's not beam based is its railguns, which might not have any effect against nanolaminate (I don't remember just how impact resistant it's supposed to be).

I'd say mikazuki has the upper hand in this.
>>
File: Freedom_gundam.gif (3MB, 570x350px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_gundam.gif
3MB, 570x350px
Mikazuki would win the fight, while Kira would win our hearts.
>>
Jesus because he is Lord.
>>
>>15114798
Kira would fly indefinitely while Mika would await for him on the ground, both forever doomed to an impasse.
>>
>>15114798
>>15110938
Besides Zeta, Unicorn, Turn A and ZZ, our gundamrager is now obsessed with Seed, Destiny and IBO.
>>
>>15115002
If memory serves the 2 biggest freedom cannons are some kind of plasma blasters. That would hurt more than a beam.
>>
>>15115029
mika would most likely throw maces and shit at kira until he fell from the sky
>>
With regards to the railguns, I remember something being said about NLA. When using small guns, the idea is to either chip it off through gunfire or hit the unarmored sections of the MS. So, if Kira began targeting the exposed sections of the MS those railguns have the potential to fuck Mika's shit up.

And we all know how good Kira is at targeting specific sections of a MS.
>>
>>15115035
Apparently they are "plasma beam launchers" so...
>>
>>15115056
Callidus is a multiphase plasma cannon, not a regular beam weapon,

Also, with how many exposed parts the the Barbatos has; you'd think it presents a big disadvantage to something that can virtually target any part of the suit itself (i.e. Dragoons)

In space I don't see the Barbatos winning, the Strike Freedom is too fast and too maneuverable in space for it to even catch up.
>>
>>15115076
Are we going to include the macros missile backpack for freedom?
>>
>>15115072
we don't know what kind of durability and properties a beam weapon in IBO has in comparison to those in the cosmic era.

>tldr; too much implying for the obvious IBOfags who wish to get their boy relevant
>>
>>15115083
Too big of a target. By its own, the Strike Freedom is really fast thanks to the Wings of the Sky, when activated.
>>
>>15115087
I just figured it might help with the armor.
>>
>>15114798
I don't think we can accurately judge this as we haven't even seen Mikazukis final form.
He's going to be Gundam by the end and we still don't really know how the Ahabs work completely. I think he's got a lot of plot armour to put on.
>>
>>15115085
Irrelevant, the strength of beam weapons in SEED were never described either.
>>
>>15115105
putting a bigger loadout might slow it down. that's why I'm always dumbfounded that they don't remove the Dragoons for atmospheric usage. Maybe it runs into the same drawback that the Destiny has.
>>
Amuro Ray
>>
>>15115111
As I understand it, Freedom and Strike Freedom was designed for independent deployment. The nuclear reactors don't need recharging so the enemy can't take out your supply lines.
>>
>>15115110
But the properties are. At least two of the Freedom's guns are plasma weapons. The rifle might shoot particle beams or plasma, it's not clear, but we've got the shoulder canons. Nano-laminate might resist particle beams, but it's susceptible to heat. Plasma is very hot. They'll melt away the nano-laminate armor pretty damn fast.
>>
Barbatos is easily one of the weakest main Gundams while Strike Freedom is high on the scale.
>>
Nano-laminate armor has no anti-beam properties at all. This is just BS IBOfags pass around so they can talk about muh power levels.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.