[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 62

File: Mika and his waifus.jpg (206KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mika and his waifus.jpg
206KB, 706x1000px
Episode 39 - Ver. 4.0
>>
>>15114729
Mika is my waifu
>>
Wait, 2015?
>>
>>15114737
S2 not being planned was a lie
>>
>>15114734
Good taste anon
>>
>>15114737
Those flowers of death
>>
What are Tekkadan fighting for?

Does Orga actually have any idea what he wants without some one telling him?

What was the point of Kudelia besides putting Tekkadan on the map? Is she ever going to be relevant again?

Will we ever know why Mika and Orga are such close friends besides vague references to the past?
>>
>>15114752
all will be answered in S3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuERl0nohRo
>>
>>15114752
The show will elaborate on their past right before it's time to kill them.
>>
>>15114754
You mean season 2, and it's not doing that.
>>
IGNITE MODULE

BAKKEN
>>
Sure it took 39 episodes but Iron Blooded Orphans is finally getting good.
>>
>>15114752

For a 'place to belong'.

Also for Orga to be the 'King of Mars', whatever the fuck that's supposed to indicate.
>>
>>15114604

The show isn't flopping but Japan isn't that crazy over it either. It doesn't appear to resonate well with the children it's targeted at, but seems to be supported by the M1 demographic. My best guess is it's fans over there were already Gundam fans, meaning the show is failing to bring in new blood.
>>
File: MikaBarbatos.png (878KB, 992x699px) Image search: [Google]
MikaBarbatos.png
878KB, 992x699px
>>15114752
>What are Tekkadan fighting for?
To make Orga the King of Mars
>Does Orga actually have any idea what he wants without some one telling him?
Orga has zero clue what he is doing and is just abiding with whatever plan gets him more power and influence so he can take care of his company/family
>What was the point of Kudelia besides putting Tekkadan on the map? Is she ever going to be relevant again?
Hopefully not now she is on the verge of becoming utterly irrelevant
>Will we ever know why Mika and Orga are such close friends besides vague references to the past?
Orga probably saved Mika's life during a very horrible situation in their childhood together, we honestly don't need any more than that to understand why Mika is so loyal to him and only wants the best for him
>>
>>15114761
We never got berserk ignite. No, Maria never counts.
>>
File: 1483127931663.jpg (162KB, 900x978px) Image search: [Google]
1483127931663.jpg
162KB, 900x978px
>>15114776
I wonder how Kudelia feels about the whole "King of Mars" business.

I think she kinda wants Mars to be independent, without it turning into Emperor Orga's bar and grill along the way.
>>
I WANT TO MARRY YAMAGI
>>
>>15114783
>It doesn't appear to resonate well with the children it's targeted at

Now that's a real suprise. How the fuck can a show resonate with children when the main character/s are fucking psycopaths with no morals or human decency ?
IBO is Gundam done utterly wrong. That is why it cannot attract kids. Only some fans crying high and low "we want more grittiness and violence".
>>
>>15114804
>implying the world needs more Kira Yamato
>>
>>15114811
>>implying the world needs more Kira Yamato

No, I am implying Sunrise needs to go back to basics 101. You need heroes and antiheroes, and yeah you need to give a positive message. IBO does none of those important things. Your target audience is not composed of child soldiers nor military veterans that have killed with gusto in Iraq and Afghanistan civilians and non civilians alike.
>>
>>15114799
I'm surprised that Orga didn't ask her advice on this.

Kudelia is in a weird position, she cares about Tekkedan, does not approve of what they are doing and blames herself because she thinks she set them on the wrong path.

I feel like Kudelia is going to be the one who winds up fixing everything after Chocolate Man, Gjallhorn and Tekkedan fall.
>>
>>15114816
You know what we need to do?

We need to go back to Lacroa, but all-original designs for the mobile suits that are actually piloted instead of being sentient like in SD Gundam Gaiden
>>
>>15114811
You can have a likeable cast and MC without them being Kira.

>>15114804
I feel like IBO is one of the most anti war series in the franchise. Execution could have been better but the central theme has been that war and revenge taints everyone.
>>
>>15114790
>Orga probably saved Mika's life during a very horrible situation in their childhood together, we honestly don't need any more than that to understand why Mika is so loyal to him and only wants the best for him

But we have no context for why their relationship is the way it is.

If there has been one thing that Mika has displayed consistently as a character, it is an absolute and unbreakable devotion to Orga and his plans or ideals. Hell, we only just recently had him being happy about losing the use of his right leg long with his eye and arm because it lifted a burden off his shoulders and all he feels he can do now is fight for Orga's sake until he dies, but we've barely seen any of their past to even make that dedication feel genuine.

The one past we've seen involved them, a dead man and an alleyway, a situation that's never been given context, and if I remember rightly they even knew each other then, so that isn't even how they first met.
>>
>>15114851
>But we have no context for why their relationship is the way it is.
>If there has been one thing that Mika has displayed consistently as a character, it is an absolute and unbreakable devotion to Orga and his plans or ideals. Hell, we only just recently had him being happy about losing the use of his right leg long with his eye and arm because it lifted a burden off his shoulders and all he feels he can do now is fight for Orga's sake until he dies, but we've barely seen any of their past to even make that dedication feel genuine.
>The one past we've seen involved them, a dead man and an alleyway, a situation that's never been given context, and if I remember rightly they even knew each other then, so that isn't even how they first met.

I think episode 19 like how it was in the last season before the penultimate battle will shed some light on why he fights so hard for Orga.

Given the nature of the scene, he was saved from being killed by a mugger and he realized that they should be aiming for something bigger. Kind of like what Agnika did when he realize he wasn't going to lie in fear of mobile armor killing everyone.

So Orga is going to wind doing the same, go fully legitimate as king of mars knowing full well he succeeds.

When that happens and Orga can finally say they are there then Mika can hope to stop fighting for good.

They want Mars to be a place meant for kids like them, to realize even in their bleakest hour they can rise up and prosper one day.
>>
File: 1449187698387.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449187698387.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>15114830
Just for shits and giggles I want the ending to be Orga sitting on a thrown made of his enemies bones.
>Ah Kudelia, good that you're here. I've got all these executions to decree but I have no idea how to word them. The paperwork's been piling up since I sent Eugene and Merribit to the gulag.
>>
>>15114840
IBO is one of the most pro-war entries
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-19-19.png (726KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-19-19.png
726KB, 1280x720px
I like this guy
I wish he was my grandpa
>>
>>15114934
Nah that's build fighters
>>
I'm not the only one who wants Tekkadan to go full Rouei and bail Turbines out, am I?
A brother is family, whether he likes it or not.
>>
>>15114944

Tekkadan has literally gone from rags to kings of Mars by murdering everyone in their path mercilessly and without any thought. Anything bad that happens to them is because enemies fear their power and then they solve the problem with more murder.

Where's the drawback? Where's the comeuppance?
>>
>>15114946
mika is now a sack of potatoes
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-11-15-41.png (685KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-11-15-41.png
685KB, 1280x720px
Tekkadan don't give a fuuuuuuu about anyone but themselves
I want to join Tekkadan
>>
>>15114958
Which he's totally okay with
>>
>>15114946
>Where's the drawback? Where's the comeuppance?
Atleast wait untill the end, before you start bitching about that.
>>
>>15114816

I think IBO wanted to put this gritty spin on some standard shonen conventions. There are series out there where we accept children in these combat situations fighting adults, intent to change the world for the better and achieve their happy ending. That they are willing to die for their friends, and said friends will carry on in memory of their fallen comrades. Naruto is a prime example of this when you think about the greater implications of Konoha's ninja society.

I feel IBO wanted to challenge these romanticized notions in a more realistic way. But since this show was meant to target children, they were reigned in. I guess that work for some of the characters, like Shino or Ride, where they are likable shonen-types in a pretty dark setting where their own organization has done some pretty shady shit.

But I think this has also led to the show shying away from what was meant to be the meat of it's message.
>>
>>15114981

It's almost 3/4ths over and nothing they've done actually came back to bite them in the ass even slightly. They have just been constantly succeeding. Seriously, just stop. You want to say this is the most anti-war Gundam but the most it's ever done towards showing that is some of their homies didn't make it like fatty or Brewers kid but that was because of enemies and then they just killed those enemies in glorious over the top curbstomps so it's all good. It doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>15114986
I am not even that anon, but if they had their comeuppance midway through what would the rest of the show be about?
>>
>>15114986
Also you keep talking about their comeuppance, but what would their comeuppance even be?
>>
>>15114988

You can have a comeuppance without it completely destroying you. It would be nice if they had to struggle a little and actually deal with fallout from some of their decisions, instead of suffering no consequences or having to make no tough choices or just having Mika kill their way out of it.

It's just fails at showing any kind of anti-war teeth.
>>
File: IMG_20161211_235609.jpg (27KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_235609.jpg
27KB, 570x320px
>>15114986
You remind me of Iok
>>
>>15114991
Earth branch got annihilated
>>
>>15114991
yeah some of their very close friends died, and aniki the guy who is always covering for them is about to die too plus what this guy says>>15114996 and that seems to be only the begining.
>>
Someone post the spoiler episode titles.
I forgot them
>>
>>15114996
>>15114997

Earth branch got annihilated because of some outside enemies.

If they really wanted this to be the Yakuza story they want to pretend it is about these young punks who rise up but then they underestimate the thug life and have a downfall then they should have played up the whole faction thing more. Maybe had it so they had to do a deal with the Dawn Horizon pirates sometime in S1 to combat the Brewers who were a bigger threat and then Dawn Horizon backstabs them here because they allied with McGillis who cracks down on them? Maybe having Rustal's faction approach them and then start moving hard against them because Orga says some dumb shit to piss them off and allies with McGillis instead?

Supposedly Orga's weakness is his naivety and inability to play politics. But then he never seems to even try. They should have shown him trying and failing and being outmaneuvered. They should show Tekkadan's willingness to fight everyone actually being observed and hated on by other factions to put them in more direct opposition with them as a result of their choices.

It doesn't feel like these things occur as a result of consequence, so it's not really their fault and thus not deserved as a result of their actions. In that way their violence is not something that comes back to bite them, it's a legitimate solution because everyone else started it first.

That's why IBO doesn't work as an anti-war narrative, because it is afraid to actually cast its morally gray heroes as morally gray.
>>
>>15114801
I must commend his taste in a 10/10 alpha who probably has a strong manly musk.
>>
>>15115005
What the fuck are you talking about wasn't the whole point of the war that it was supposed to fuck with mcgillis and by extension tekkadan, because they are working with macky.
Also biscuit died, because Orga choose to go with the risky mission with high reward instead of playing it safe like biscuit said.
Also this whole thing with aniki being betrayed can also be traced back to them they are not the cause but they are a reason for why it happpend.
>>
>>15115024
>Also biscuit died, because Orga choose to go with the risky mission with high reward instead of playing it safe like biscuit said.

Yeah and how did that turn out?
Not a single named character died and they became rich and famous.

I like how in the beginning of S1 they said Tekkadan's rise led to more human debris and conflicts because everyone wanted to be like them. Like their existence destabilized the world and it was going to come back and bite them in the ass maybe having to deal with competition from groups just like them.

What happened to that?
>>
>>15115028
Biscuit and Aston died and Takaki left and you are complaining about named character deaths, but 0079 and zeta characters didn't have that many character deaths untill like in the last 10 episodes, hell zeta last 2 even.
Also anymore character death you would get a show like victory were people die every other episode which isn't much better.
>>
>>15114996
>>15114997
Those are just around to say some consequences happened, but it's not things that were treated as if it was part of a bigger storyline. They happened, and that was it.
>>
>>15115040

I don't really fucking care about 0079 or Zeta, we're talking about IBO not shows that aren't IBO. You want to say this is the most anti-war Gundam ever but 3/4ths of the way 3 named characters that actually mattered died and it wasn't even Tekkadan's fault that they died. It doesn't do a good job of having a strong anti-war message.
>>
>>15114885
>They want Mars to be a place meant for kids like them, to realize even in their bleakest hour they can rise up and prosper one day.
Have they ever thought that far ahead and the focus for Tekkadan is Tekkadan. Kudelia is the one who pushes the better future shit, and they leave her to it.
>>
>>15115046
>partnered up with macky got involved in a pointless war because of it named character dies because of it and earth branch is gone.
>Go with risky plan where they have to fight, Biscuit dies during battle plus tons of other unnamed orphans/
>Pick fights and cause some trouble for teiwaz, make enemies within the orginization because of it, now aniki is getting killed.
When would it be their fault by your definition.
>>
anons confused
>>
>>15115040
I'm pretty sure Four died twice before the last episodes.

On that note I feel like re watching Zeta.

>>15115067
Not him, but its never really presented as their fault, its either they don't have a choice or somebody comes and stirs up shit.
>>
>>15115100
Why?
>>
>>15115067
The Earth Branch does represent a deeper problem. It was a position they were rewarded with following Makanai's election in season one, which itself constitute an act of corruption on his part. The Earth Branch then pissed off the people they were supposed to be working with and as such people wouldn't listen to them or were against them. They were in over their head and Orga was one planet over., highlighting problems with the organization (namely no one else can effectively lead except for the A team on Mars). Tekkadan disbanding the Earth Branch is them withdrawing from an arena they were ill-suited for, as well as a means to reinforce their Martian forces to become the Kings of Mars.
>>
File: 6d9.jpg (30KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
6d9.jpg
30KB, 288x432px
How would you feel if if Gundam Vidar wasn't Kimaris at all, and Vidar is just some body double Rustal made so that Gaelio can recover in peace and come back in a newly repaired Kimaris?
>>
>>15115101
Well just, because it never feels that way doesn't make it any less true.
also just like you said 4 only pretended to die the first time.
The only real deaths the zeta team had that weren't in the last 10 or so episodes were Blex and Roberto as far as I remember.
>>
>>15115123

But it really isn't.

It's not Tekkadan's fault they lost the Earth branch, it was Radice and Galan compelling them to fight endless battles and become complacent. It's not Tekkadan's fault the Turbines are being framed, that's Iok and Jasley's doing.

The one thing they can be faulted for is Biscuit's death.
>>
>>15115168
Had Tekkadan never uncovered Flauros they wouldn't have been framed
>>
>>15115114
Will the show actually capitalize on that though?
>>
>>15115204
They would have cocked up another excuse.
>>
>>15115116
>Rustal was actually secretly in love with Gaelio and Gaelio's death drove him insane, resulting in him hiring someone to pretend to be Gaelio which is why he has to wear the mask so the immersion isn't broken
Fund it
>>
>>15114760
but he doesnt
>>
File: 1484523556304.webm (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484523556304.webm
150KB, 1280x720px
Here are my theories what this thing is:

1) Vidar upgrade

2) New generation gundam frame named after a Norse God

3) A different gundam frame from Ars Goetia
>>
Biscuit's death was absolutely presented as Carta's fault and they went on a way-cool hyper-violent rampage of revenge, with Biscuit's death being presented as Carta's sin that had to be repaid in blood. The show did its best to present Carta as a delusional idiot who got what she deserved.

The show doesn't particularly work as an anti-war story or a anti-violence Yakuza story because the heroes are presented in a way that you're suppose to think they were cool for, say, killing Carta and her men the way they did. For sabotaging and backstabbing the fleeing adults. For fighting as dirty and brutally as possible at all times. They're on their way to being Kings of Mars, and what will bring them down won't be their own violence coming to haunt them, but the corrupt and evil government and adults.

If they are brought down at all.
>>
>>15114729
Can Mika even get hard any more?
>>
>>15115240
Only in Barbatos' cockpit.
He's going to knock Atra up while the Gundam watches.
>>
>>15115040
>but 0079 and zeta characters didn't have that many character deaths untill like in the last 10 episodes, hell zeta last 2 even.

But that's wrong unless you mean people the heroes care about. Even then Roberto and Apolly died as well as Kamille's parents and the head of the AEUG.
>>
I'd really like to explore what exactly about Barbatos allows Mika to control his limbs. The idea is to extract a copy of the absolute bare essentials contained with the Barbatos, put them on a laptop jerry-rigged to an AV system, and then slap that on his back in the form of a backpack so he can carry around the software that keeps his legs and arms working.
>>
>>15115204
which was found at their mine together with the MA

how is that their fault?
>>
File: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>15115116
>Vidar the man is actually a robot being controlled by Ein (Who is inside Vidar the Gundam) while GaliGali recovers elsewhere so he can come back in the Kimaris Reincar
>Vidar is seen doing nothing asides from attending meetings with Rustal/Standing in front of his Gundam/PIloting his Gundam, suggesting that Vidar can't be too far away from it for too long (Like how Aestivalis units cant' be too far from the Nadesico for more than a few minutes), explaining the need for the third Ahab Reactor on the suit.
>Vidar has a piercing weapon on the arms (Burst Saber) and a slashing weapon on the feet (Hunter's Edge)
>Graze Ein had a piercing weapon on the feet (Drill Kick) and a slashing weapon on the arms (Twin Axes)
>>
How many of the Turbines will be killed in the next episode?
>>
>>15114934
How is IBO pro-war?
>>
>>15115224
it's the Kimaris for when Vidar removes his mask
>>
Vidar is remote controlled bot controlled by Almiria.
>>
>>15115224
Not Kimaris is cool and all, but I want to know how much stuff Barbatos took from Hashmal's remains. There is no way they're not gonna salvage that thing.
>>
>>15115292

Because for all its talk about how Tekkadan are committing wrongdoings and how unseen and unmentioned organisations are following in their footsteps and hiring more child soldiers, that's all immaterial in the wider narrative and instead it comes across as though violence is something that grants you fame, influence, wealth and power, given how Tekkadan have achieved their current status and success through being ruthlessly violent towards anyone who stands in their way and have suffered no repercussions for their behavior.
>>
>>15115287
Space Fellini has accepted his fate and is ready to be ganked hard by Gjallahorn with no chance of backup from anyone Teiwaz. Amida will probably stay by his side till the end.

The only real question however is will Azee or Lafter make it out alright? They both had some pretty bad death flags in the beginning of the episode, but it's possible both of them or just Lafter will somehow end up back with Tekkadan
>>
>>15115316

Lafter has a new MS, and even with the treatment the Helmwige Reincar got the showrunners would be out of their mind to debut a suit piloted by a prominent character and trash it in its first appearance.

I'd say her survival is guaranteed, and I hold no hatred for her but Azee should have died back in Edmonton, honestly.
>>
>>15115316
If Naze goes, it looks like Julieta or Vidar will get the kill. I'd be damned if Iok gets it.

>>15115328
I don't mind that they avoided death in the first season if it means having a slaughter towards the end. Azee does not show up at all in the OP, but Lafter does (also her face is on the HG Hekija box), so I'm guessing Azee bites it soon.
>>
>>15115316
Why doesn't he just surrender?
>>
>>15115292
The show makes a private military organization run by teenagers and child soldiers look good.
>>
>>15115343
Why are the turbines getting killed off? It seem pants on head retarded to get rid of the best girls for drama
>>
>>15115258
Because they owned the mine and it was given to them by McMurder for excelling at their jobs.
>>
>>15115287

Conservative estimate is Naze and Amida. Wider estimate is Naze, Amida, Azee and perhaps the Hammerhead.
>>
>>15115354
gendum kills the characters
>>
>>15115354
Its Gundam its an expectation.
>>
>>15115354
Because with no harem, there's less reason for parents to get concerned.
>>
File: 1484540277521.jpg (179KB, 390x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484540277521.jpg
179KB, 390x2048px
>>15115247
>>15115240
We dont know for sure, but yeah It should work in Baratos
>>
>>15114729
I'm starting to see the influence of G-Reco.
>>
>>15115287
16/50,000
>>
How does Naze have the stamina to deal with his 50,000 wives?
>>
>>15115352
I want to be a crippled psychopath midget like Mikazuki when I grow up
>>
>>15115446
He doesn't sex them all
>>
File: 1314579418353.png (512KB, 1444x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1314579418353.png
512KB, 1444x1121px
>>15114799
>Emperor Orga's bar and grill
I'm ashamed I laughed so hard at this
>>
File: laughing gundams.jpg (239KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gundams.jpg
239KB, 632x483px
>>15115247
>>15115400
>>
>>15115439
>I'm starting to see the influence of G-Reco.

You have blinders on. You cannot compare this piece of shit to G-Reco. No matter how bad you think G-Reco is, it still has an interesting story, great animation, it's colorful, the characters are enjoyable if sometimes a bit stupid. IBO has a vegetable, a princess that tops the most useless ever in the Gundam franchise and a certified pedophile. Great role models each and every one of them.
>>
If Azee dies I won't be buying any more Gunpla, I just hope they know that.
Carta was your first any only strike, Bamrise.
>>
>>15115491
>has a vegetable,

Kamille.

>a princess that tops the most useless ever in the Gundam franchise

Marina?

>a certified pedophile

Char?
>>
File: 1317534647674.png (113KB, 238x331px) Image search: [Google]
1317534647674.png
113KB, 238x331px
>>15115491
>has an interesting story, great animation, it's colorful, the characters are enjoyable
Grecofags never cease to be so amusingly stupid.
Or delusional, trying to excuse the fact that Tomino just isn't a good director.
>>
>>15114833
I agree but only if the mobile suits are magic flat out.
>>
File: Cu99_PPUEAE8vSz.jpg (59KB, 702x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cu99_PPUEAE8vSz.jpg
59KB, 702x1200px
>>15115491
>>15115504
Please dont turn this in a VS g-reco thread...
>>
>>15115507

The IBO gundams are basically magic since they can talk to you through the allahuvagina and make devil deals for use of your body.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-07-51.png (758KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-07-51.png
758KB, 1280x720px
I LOVE YOU BARBIE
>>
>>15115520
Too bad those aren't cool swords on the sides
>>
>>15115527
Swords can't shoot forbidden ammunition
>>
>>15115534
Wait, that's the Dansleif? Still though, two medium sized cool white swords to compliment the mace would be great
>>
>>15115501
>>has a vegetable,
>>Kamille.

Kamille became a vegetable in the last fucking couple of seconds of the last episode you idiot. For the rest of the series he was a teenager with all the existential problems of a normal teenager one of which is having to kill people. JUST LIKE MIKA-SHIT.

>a princess that tops the most useless ever in the Gundam franchise
>Marina?

Marina wasn't useless. She doesn't fight, that doesn't make her useless. Ghandi was useless using your stupid metric.

>a certified pedophile
>Char?

Nothing in 0079 shows that Char is a pedophile. He likes Lalah, but Lalah in the series isn't some little kid. On the other hand we have in IBO the main antagonist that has his own 11 year old waifu. The same freaking situation as that of Char.

It never stops suprising me how delusional IBO's fans are. But that is expected, Sunrise tailored this show for the scum of the anime industry. It has attracted all the scum. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>15115547

Wow buddy you G-Reco shitters sure are a humorless lot.
>>
>>15115547
>JUST LIKE MIKA-SHIT.
what?
>>
>>15115539
No thats not the Dansleif, I just thought those shock waves looked a little extra OP.

Two smaller swords for the gundam (because Mika doesnt know how) to use would be cool.
>>
>>15115491
I'm >>15115439.

Calm down man I was giving IBO a compliment.
>>
>>15115554
>what?

Irony is such a difficult concept to grasp on the internet
>>
>>15115491

And G-Reco's frontrunners are someone who spends half the show with useless brain damage and then mostly goes on about how bad adults are in a 'subtle' delivery of Tomino's message, an heiress of dubious usefulness and a guy who spent most of the show unintentionally wanting to commit incest and was angry when he found out he couldn't.

Not shining lodestars there, either.
>>
File: 1471665791980.png (1MB, 1432x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1471665791980.png
1MB, 1432x1060px
>>15115547
Yeah, it's time for your nap.
>>
So why hasn't Orga gone full Harry McDowell?
>>
>>15115672

Because IBO just doesn't have the balls.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-12-12.png (920KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-12-12.png
920KB, 1280x720px
>>15115520
BOOM
>>
>>15115400

Saving because of Hush.
>>
>>15115116
Vidar is Carta
>>
>>15115310
It'd be cool if they took the damaged laser and remade it into something like the Dom's scattering laser.
>>
>>15114939
I get the feeling that Mcmurdo likes Mika because mika has a pragmatic but logical view on things and knows that regardless of decisions we make, its hopeless to save everyone.

Mcmurdo also said he'd look after Barbatos and that it was some sort of "old mans whim" but i think he and Mcgillis both see a similar aspect of Mika.
>>
>>15114945
I do, but i'm hoping its done in a clever way so Tekkadan dosent lose its standing.

But when discussions started over if "another girl is going to die" after episode 41 or 43, one of the creaters said "they are all fighting for their lives so who knows".

Makes me think Tekkadan will throw in with the Turbines and both will be on the run from both Arinhood and Teiwaz. Definetly seems like a "fight to survive" scenario.

Also, i think Artra is the one to die. Her death would definetly shake something in Mika and probobly be what makes him shape his attitude.

>>15114946
The people Tekkadan has killed are those that wanted Tekkadan killed without any mercy or thought. Tekkadan has ALWAYS been on the recieving end of other peoples brutality, they just manage to over come all their obstacles and get rid of them the same way they would of been treated.

There are plenty of drawbacks. the drawbacks being that the ass-hats that take opportunity to crush or use or manipulate Tekkadan all get their comeuppance. Why should Tekkadan suffer because other people got the short end of the stick from fights they started?

If Tekkadan is suffering anything, its that their reputation is getting too strong too fast and they won't have the means to defend everything they've earned because they're spread too thin or up against enemies that are too powerful. the Earth battle proved that.
>>
>>15116071
>Tekkadan has ALWAYS been on the recieving end of other peoples brutality,

Yeah... and that's bullshit. It's weak. They're afraid to make their characters dirty.
>>
>>15115978
Its a weapon which is only useful against civilians.
>>
>>15116071
>Why should Tekkadan suffer because other people got the short end of the stick from fights they started?
Because they are working with people worse than the ones they are fighting with the exception of Iok not because he is actually evil, but so damn stupid.

They want to be kings, but don't look at the effects of their own actions.
>>
>>15116071

Do you not see the retardation with having these characters who are supposedly naive and in over their head yet just keep getting lucky over and over and over again with no fucking drawbacks, where everyone they fight attacks them first and is raw evil so there's no moral dilemma even though they're mercenary child soldiers, and where despite working with all manner of arms dealers and political manipulators, mafiosos and warmongers they never get their hands dirty and only benefit?

It's like trying to have a grimdark story about a hitman if the hitman only killed evil people and only start shooting at him first so it's always self defense. It doesn't work. You can't have everything and everyone in the world be dirty and the protag is an angel and then make a claim to grittiness and moral ambiguity.

It
Does
Not
Work
>>
>>15114945
I want Orga to get in there with King's Ride.
>>
>>15116074
D- don't say something like that.
It'd just be neat compromise rather than leaving it off because it's OP.
>>
>>15116071
The Rouei was Turbine camouflaging their Hyakuren mobile suits so they could help Tekkadan without it being linked to them. That's why I said I want them to go full Rouei- I suppose they can't really disguise the Gundam frames but Akihiro could probably do fine in a NotShiden and everyone else has or currently uses a Shiden too so it wouldn't be a big deal.
You'd lose use of Murder Midget since EVERYONE knows what the Barbatos looks like and you can't really disguise it, but it might be nice to force the spotlight off of Mikazuki for once.
>>
>>15116106
I guess they could keep it around for mobile workers.

Its not the power thats the problem everything is laminated.
>>
>>15116120
Didn't the original Dom only use it for distraction tactics anyway? Only later suits developed from it sometimes made it damage-worthy.
>>
File: 637_1.jpg (143KB, 563x1859px) Image search: [Google]
637_1.jpg
143KB, 563x1859px
Gundam Barbatos Fafnir
>>
>>15116143
>The Barbatos will receive something from the Hashmal :^)
>everyone thinks it'll be the cool tail piece or maybe the laser
>it's actually a tiny little claw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak
>>
>>15116143
So cheeky of them to count those little arms as teasing the suit. I mean it is a feature, but damn.

>>15116150
I'm just wondering what the "tail" is used for. A firing mechanism? A counter-balance? A sheath? All 3?
>>
File: 2930.jpg (89KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2930.jpg
89KB, 1280x960px
>>15116157
reminds me of this tail
>>
>>15116157
If it wasn't right down the middle, I'd say it's a beam cannon
>>
>>15116169
I should really watch this some time.

>>15116170
Could be a ballistic cannon/multiple cannons in the chest cavity and this is the ammunition storage.
>>
File: 22.png (172KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
172KB, 400x600px
>>
File: 22a.png (171KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
22a.png
171KB, 400x600px
>>15116192
>>
File: 21.png (197KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
197KB, 400x600px
>>
File: 21a.png (203KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
21a.png
203KB, 400x600px
>>15116198
>>
>>15116192
Ugly looking fucker, I hate it.
>>
>>15116210

It's grown on me but it's just really unfitting in every way. The colors. The pilot. There's a reason everyone thought it would be piloted by evil pimp man.
>>
>>15116181
Watched Fafner years ago, it was great.
Too bad there's no cheap figures of them.
inb4 muh feels
>>
>>15116219
It looks like they went for a court jester look, in which case it should be far more colorful. At least change the body to a purple instead of a green.
I would also change up the grey parts, maybe a dark blue?
>>
>>15114755
This new OP is growing on me.

At first I hated it, but now I can't stop listening to it.
>>
>>15115247
>He's going to knock Atra up while the Gundam watches.

I'm pretty positive this is how it's going to happen as well.
Mika will fuck Atra while attached to Barbatos somewhere off-screen during this whole repair shit at Teiwaz.

Near the show's end Mika will obviously die and then when the scene fast-forwards to the future we will see Atra with Mika's kid or something being mentored by Hush.

Barbatos literally watched Atra get fucked.
>>
What does Tomino probably think about IBO?
>>
File: Martian rat torturing a good guy.jpg (533KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Martian rat torturing a good guy.jpg
533KB, 1131x1600px
Fuckin martian rats!
>>
>>15116279
An okay toy commercial.
Like what Gundam should be.
>>
I just realized that Ride used a homulilly as the insginia of Tekkadan.

The neverwilting Homulilly. Makes sense for a mercenary unit whos main profession is death
>>
>>15116280
No, rats would be placed on his stomach, covered with a heat-conducting bowl, have the bowl lit aflame and they chew their way through the guy to escape.
>>
>>15116280
Don't delete this.
>>
>>15116274
I hated the first OP of S2 but I'm digging the new one.
>>
>>15116335
Dude, Rage of Dust is one of the best OP's of all Gundam shows ever.
>>
>>15116337
It brings a good, intense feeling to the table, but Fighter is more satisfying. It trades the constant intensity for depth that's in better taste, especially considering the turning point we're supposedly having.
>>
>>15116337

I wouldn't put it that high, but it is definitely higher than Fighter.

The new OP has a really unimpressive song.
And the stuff they show is lazy and not even really cut in an exciting way that matches up with the song.
Like visually 80% of the OP is stills not even synced to the music. It's fucking lazy.
>>
>>15114762
That's Gundam in a nutshell.
It sure does get good though.
>>
>>15116337
Rage of Dust sounds like something I'd hear while watching something like Bleach.
>>
>>15116298
lay off the game of thrones buddy.
>>
>>15116358
This opening just screams genetic shonen to me.
>>
I personally enjoy placing bamboo pots underneath of a prisoner and waiting months for them to grow through him.
Sure, it's a long game.
But all good things take time.
>>
>>15116358

It's funny you say that because the new OP is actually done by a band that did the OP for Boruto or some shit.
>>
>>15116366
* generic shonen
>>
>>15116360
Nah he got that shit from 2Fast2Furious
>>
>>15116366
>>15116374
Good, Gundam is generic shonen so it's only fitting.
>>
>>15114762
How long until IBO stops "getting good"?
>>
>>15116379

It gets good briefly in S2.
Then it gets disappointing again.
It seems to be getting a little good again.

This show is an exercise in tolerance.
>>
>>15116379
Two episodes from the finale.
But the third episode before the finale? Best Gundam episode in history, hands down. Just so it stings even more when it all comes tumbling down.
>>
>>15116360
>>15116377
Nope. I just heard about it from my father once. History stuff.
>>
>>15116366
>genetic shonen
10/10 New AOTY coming sometime in the near future.
>>
I think we can all at least agree the new OP looks pretty good. There's only one short part I feel was kinda weak (the three mobile suits firing while sliding to the side just doesn't sit right with me) and I really enjoyed the stained-glass portion.
>>
>>15116378

I've seen guys in complete denial that IBO is shonen. Honestly depending on how the show plays out it could offer criticisms of modern shonen series. As I mentioned here

>>15114984

It could end up being a darker examination of the usual tropes of them and the things we go around mindlessly accepting. Like if you really think about it, Naruto was raised as a child soldier by a PMC he eventually became the leader of and has no problems putting his own children into such a life. We just accept it and move on, "it's part of the world" and all that jazz.

IBO could end up being a series that challenges such notions, or it could be that the darker spin on these cliches is just the writers trying to look cool. It really just depends on how self-aware the staff is to what they have presented to the audience.
>>
>>15116412
I just wished the new OP showed off more mecha.

Where the fuck is Bael and Orga's white Shiden?
>>
>>15116081
Only Orga want to be a king. Mikazuki wants to be a farmer and live off the fat of the land with either Arta or Kudelia barefoot and pregnant, popping out kids.
>>
>>15116412
That part looked alright. The Gusion attacking sequence seemed kinda weak in terms of frame quality.
>>
File: CywzuFDUUAAGmlr.jpg (40KB, 431x800px) Image search: [Google]
CywzuFDUUAAGmlr.jpg
40KB, 431x800px
>>15116277
Falling into carnal desires in front of a gigantic demon… that sure is something
>>
>>15116412

It really doesn't look that good though. The actual stuff happening on screen is weak.

There's a stained glass part that looks neat but is literally just some people spinning. A shot of people just standing with faces fading in and out. And then mech action with no context. Like I love the Landman Rodi but it just throws a random grenade at what? Some empty hills?

Compare this to something like the Ash Like Snow OP from Gundam 00.
>>
>>15116434
This is a really nice image.
>>
>>15116427
It's not too bad as I go over it but if I was in charge of it I'd have had the Shiden retaliate with it's club in a close quarters fight to preserve momentum instead of just "hey here's the goon squad firing on the move"
>>15116423
I can excuse the Bael but yeah the White Shiden really should have got some screen time. I've been paying literally zero attention but who does the yellow Shiden even belong to?
>>
>>15116442
>but who does the yellow Shiden even belong to?

Ride. He got Shino's Shiden like an episode ago.
>>
>>15116445
Ah, did I miss the part where they introduced that as his paintjob or was I just supposed to infer that since he's the only one important enough ride now for a custom Shiden.
>>
>>15116450

There was this brief scene where it was being painted and Shino was like "awww man you fucked my shit up" and then he goes "It's mine now and it's called the Ride-en."

I guess he proved himself by jumping in front of the bird beam but it feels really... unnecessary. I mean Shino was already the "ace who's not that good" pilot.
>>
>>15116466
>Raiden
>the blue lightning bolt motif
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>15114804
Wansn't IBO supposed to attract core fans after AGE completely shit on their wishes? When did this "we want the younger generation again" stuff start happening?
>>
>>15116485
IBO had apparently been in production since 00, and was suppose to be the successor to 00. I guess it was, in a way.
>>
>>15116423
We'll get way more than Baal's face. This whole OP feels like placeholder in action segments. I'd be shocked if there wasn't an OP 4.5 at least.
>>
>>15116508
>This whole OP feels like placeholder in action segments.

So what the fuck have sunrise been doing during the entire 2 week break?
>>
File: CyQW78MUcAAgRxL.jpg (51KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
CyQW78MUcAAgRxL.jpg
51KB, 600x618px
>>15116442
I’m starting to fear they are not going to use the white Shiden, a real shame it was my favorite variation of it
>>
>>15116485
If you think what you've read from the internet is true, then THINK AGAIN.
Bandai and Sunrise doesn't really care about the results until half way of the production. They don't really care about the shitstorm at the beginning, and will start changing direction halfway through after going through all the outdated status data. By the time it gets to the end they just throw you the bone and says "here's what you are asking for" and scrap the project.
>>
>>15116485
Bandai is always worried about the fanbase getting older and moving on. That's the meat of it. It's why we have AU's in the first place man. They're not worried about core fans because all they have to do is slap together some UC-sidestory OVA with custom grunts. TV Gundams are meant to bring new fans into the fold.
>>
>>15116519
Didn't the concept plans also showed some Oni face masks variations of the Shiden?

Whatever happened to those?
>>
>>15116274
I've listened to it 856 times
>>
>>15116529
unused Shiden stuff so far:
-dual horn mask
-back of the head antenna
-bladed bat
>>
>>15116535
Do you have any images for these?
>>
>>15116472
ibo on another level
>>
>>15116519
it'll be used by orga when mcgillis turnes on tekkadan in the last 2 episodes
>>
>>15116528
Can't wait for the 10000th Zaku variant!!!!
It's blue!!!
NoGoufBoyyyyy
>>
>>15116559
Love you too.
>>
>>15116535
>>15116547
No one has any pics. of these?
>>
File: shiden masks.jpg (66KB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiden masks.jpg
66KB, 1200x450px
>>15116547
not og anon but here
>>
>>15116571
That double-horn mask looks sweet.

It will be criminal if this design doesn't get used.
>>
>>15116571
The last two are Orga and Ride Shiden mask, no?
>>
>>15116583
It appears so however they forgot to add the 2 horns to rides pimp machine. . . idiots
>>
>>15116583
Ahhh no, the dual horn one, is not Ride mask
>>
File: C2N-gy9UUAE9A_4.jpg (34KB, 790x447px) Image search: [Google]
C2N-gy9UUAE9A_4.jpg
34KB, 790x447px
Why is he so smart?
>>
>>15116637

He is so full retard sometimes he swings back around to being clever.
>>
>>15116637
I hope he dies before the show is over.
>>
>>15116653
I hope he comes out.
>>
>>15115516
>and make devil deals for use of your body.
Eh, a mind interface system that fucks up your nerves so they only work when connected to the system, I've seen weirder shit happening to my PC's USB ports.
>>
>>15116661
i don't think he's gay
>>
>>15116665
Actually?
>>
File: C2NiKSUUoAEut6G.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2NiKSUUoAEut6G.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
Naze is 100% going to die. . . isn't he. . .
>>
>>15116679
As a professional turdcutter I can tell you that he is 100% without a doubt gay.
>>
>>15116690
Yes. Pretty much.
>>
didn't read any posts bc i cant watch the 2 most reacent episodes bc youtube caught me proxying and now there is NO way at all to watch IBO on youtube in my country, any other ideas on where i can watch it as soon as it is released in english?
>>
File: 1482709899029.jpg (230KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
1482709899029.jpg
230KB, 1200x845px
>>15116690
He better.
Not that I dislike Naze, but nothing annoys me more than a series waving so many death flags and then chickening out at the lat minute.
>>
>>15116717
God that V-fin looks retarded.
>>
>>15116725
You shut your mouf.
>>
>>15116734
It looks FUCKING RETARDED.

The original V-fin in S1 Barbatos looked amazing though.
>>
Soon Barbatos' v-fin will grow so large the head will just be a giant v-fin with a chin coming out of the bottom.
>>
>>15116738
agreed, at least new barbie got a new v-fin
>>
>>15116746
At least they got rid of the stupid blue gem in the middle now.
>>
>he doesn't like the flowing dragon fin
You know how I know you tongue punch fartboxes for a living?
>>
>>15116358
Bleach had great ops though.
>>
>>15116751
S1 fin was better, retard. Everyone agrees.
>>
>>15116747
New fin is bigger
do you approve?
>>
File: C2OLItwUAAE1yhM.jpg (185KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2OLItwUAAE1yhM.jpg
185KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>15116757
>is bigger

Seems like it's bigger in size but not in bulk mass.
>>
Just wait until the FINAL Barbatos revision comes out, the fin will be so big you have to buy a separate kit for it.
>>
>>15116767
This last is the final form.
>>
>>15116769
What if there's a movie?
>>
>>15116770
Please God, no.
>>
>>15116769
I shouldn't be leaking this, but when Mikazuki dies Orga has the Barbatos refitted yet again and pilots it himself for the finale.

He dies too.
>>
>>15116778
Orga won't pilot shit. Barbatos will go to Hush after Mika dies.
>>
>>15116775
A reminder that we went through 100 episodes of CE shenanigans and as alright as SEED was, it was already showing problems around the second half. We can easily handle at most 25 more episodes with a new cast or a movie
>>
>>15116778
Too obvious.

They will get to "that place" together.
>>
>>15116780
You don't have to believe me but you do have to APOLOGIZE when it happens.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-08-27.png (770KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-08-27.png
770KB, 1280x720px
BEST BOY

sorry Ride. . .
>>
best boy is like, Yamagi, though
>>
File: 1484401920455.jpg (104KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484401920455.jpg
104KB, 508x720px
I was hoping they can put a tail on it
>>
>>15116813
The only good thing about Lupus were the shoulders.
>>
>>15116803
custom rodi for Chad(the chadman rodi) when?
>>
>>15116803
Why did they chose to make the Rodi stand out so much like this? It's a old design we've seen countless times.
>>
File: based chadman.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
based chadman.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>15116841
new leg parts and new color scheme did wonders for it.
I didn't even realize they were the same untill it was pointed out.
>>
>>15116157

That's the hashmal's mouth cannon
>>
>>15116496
>IBO had apparently been in production since 00
Source?
>>
>>15116893
I don't think so.
>>
File: IMG_7259.jpg (106KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7259.jpg
106KB, 840x560px
>>15116893
Looks nothing like the mouth gun and more like the tail blade.
>>
>>15116757
I need to see in gunpla form first, animation proportion is deceiving.
I love s1 barbatos simplicity best though.
>>
>>15115284
>Graze Ein also had disposable piercing weapons (pile bunkers), like Burst Saber's blades
>>
>>15116905
No, it was in development after The 00 movie in 2010. Thats a little disingenuous to think it was happenning earlier during 00 itself.
>>
File: C2MnBNiUoAAEkVJ.jpg (61KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
C2MnBNiUoAAEkVJ.jpg
61KB, 832x468px
Tekkadan flag is dope
>>
>>15114799
hopefully the bar & grill will be like hooters and Kudelia is a waitress at the first location
>>
>>15116225
checked the prices
muh wallet
>>
>>15116763
I swear this thing looks alive in this picture
>>
>>15117113
S1 Barbatos is best Barbatos.
>>
>>15117117
nice digits :)
>>
File: 0V3129000.jpg (677KB, 2920x3600px) Image search: [Google]
0V3129000.jpg
677KB, 2920x3600px
Source:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60978188
>>
>>15117052
If by dope, you mean more japanese than the japanese flag itself.
>>
>>15117122
Will look nothing like it.
This is way off.

>>15117121
Thanks, dudester.
>>
>>15117122
Meh. Too many sharp lines. Makes it 2edgy4me.
>>
>>15117121
I second that sentiment.

>>15117124
>>15117127
I'm sure it'll differ significantly, but I do quite like that more rounded profile of the top half. It just exudes that muscly look that many predators tend to have towards the front.
>>
>>15117122
OW
>>
>>15117122
Looks way too edgy. Whatever happened to simple designs like Vidar and Bael?
>>
File: IMG_1485.jpg (80KB, 619x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
80KB, 619x283px
The unpainted green color scheme of the man rodi looks nice
>>
New images of the mechs when
>>
Does Kudelia serve a purpose at this point or is she still around just because they are pals?
>>
>>15117019
That's what I meant with my wording 'since 00', sorry if I was unclear.
>>
>>15116841
Because I presume giving it a completely shit showing in S1 didn't help with it's sales.

>>15116847
Wonders I tell you. I am waiting for the inevitable p-bandai.
>>
>>15114783
>It doesn't appear to resonate well with the children it's targeted at

The show is targeted at boys aged between 15-17 years old, not children, for fucks sake.
>>
>>15115116
wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
>>15117123
Das dope
>>
IF IOK KILLS NAZE AND HAREM WILL YOU LIKE OR HATE HIM MORE?
>>
>>15117824

I would like him because it would mean at this point the plot is driven 100% by Iok's retardation and he is the only thing progressing the story.
>>
>>15117833
Its sad Gjallarhorn need an idiot to frame a smuggler who backs a bunch kids that they know are going to try and kill them in order to do anything about them.
>>
File: 60130845_p0.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
60130845_p0.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>15117824
>implying it won't be Julietta "Gut a Slut" Juris that holocausts the harem
>>
>>15115224

Background sort of proves it's 3) though
>>
>>15117922
Wait there is a larger better version of a normal MS piloted by a lower ranking member of Gjallarhorn who is about to try and kill the turbines.

Sounds familiar.
>>
>>15118007
How?

It looks like a Gjallarhorn hangar they could be standardized.

We don't know what it looked like where the Kimaris was stored.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-04-06.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-04-06.png
825KB, 1280x720px
Will they mate?
>>
>>15118014
Maybe after the epilogue. Maybe he'll tragically die a virgin.
Too bad Guts doesn't know how to respond to a girl that's obviously all over him. And I can relate.

I want to lick Lafter's midriff so bad!
>>
>>15118014
She's dead Jim
Lok's gonna kill em all
Aki's gonna go full madman
>>
File: GURIFITOOO.jpg (61KB, 564x561px) Image search: [Google]
GURIFITOOO.jpg
61KB, 564x561px
>>15118014
Soon.
>>
>>15118100
But the only other Bird we know of is Iok, right? But it's Iok. So Iok will succeed (maybe) and then get gutted? Hmm.
>>
>>15118014
No time for that, Aki needs an archenemy
>>
If Mikazuki was base on Che guvara
now I can predict the his future
he will die at the end to save his boss Olga (Fidel castro)
>>
>>15118156
and Mars A.K.A. Cuba will be free from Gajllahorn A.K.A. Usa
>>
File: 1484542380603.jpg (254KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484542380603.jpg
254KB, 846x1200px
>>15118014
Come on, not even a hug?

What the shit, Okada.
>>
>>15117292
They want to continue baiting the threesome fans.
>>
File: aki.png (774KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aki.png
774KB, 1280x720px
>>15118014
>>
>>15118163
Lafter and Azee will be the only survivors. They'll be in their mobile suits and knocked unconscious. Tekkadan will find them after scrambling to rescue survivors.
>>
File: frt6yiiytrfi8t33r790mvs.png (707KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frt6yiiytrfi8t33r790mvs.png
707KB, 1280x720px
>>15118014
>>15118174
>>
File: Buc20m8.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Buc20m8.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
I just want Almiria to pull out a knife and stab this guy. It wouldn't save the show, but gosh darn it would be so fulfilling.
>>
>>15118205
i hope she never grows up
she is just sooooo CUTE!
>>
>>15118220
The way this show is going, she very might not.
>>
>>15117349

No man. It's not. This is still targeting the shonen demographic, is still aired in a family-friendly timeslot right before Yugioh, and they're still marketing the toys towards children. There's a reason parents complain about the show being inappropriate for it's timeslot man. Considering stuff like Death Note, Attack on Titan, and even Jojo back in the day were considered shonen, it's not hard to see IBO is meant to attract young boys.
>>
File: CvcJ6xkUEAAaoqO.jpg (83KB, 1000x843px) Image search: [Google]
CvcJ6xkUEAAaoqO.jpg
83KB, 1000x843px
>>15118169
Yeah all she has done for most of the season is being Atra fucktoy, I have yet to see how she is helping Tekkadan like she said at the end of the Earth arc
>>
>>15117292
Is she still around? I think last time I saw her was at the start of the season.
>>
>>15118245
"See" being the keyword.
>>
>>15118245
I'm guessing they're waiting for Kudelia to take over Mars or even Earth, but they're using her for bait until then.

Orga sure as hell wouldn't know what to do with all that money and he's committed to helping the people of Mars as well.
>>
>>15118262
sexy
>>
File: 1483254781633.jpg (24KB, 320x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483254781633.jpg
24KB, 320x365px
>>15118262
>>
>>15118270
>>15118270
>>
File: 1480290097505.jpg (129KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480290097505.jpg
129KB, 715x1000px
>>15118262
This is what I think as well, Orga is more of a warlord than a real ruler, we may end with a Mars Queen istead
>>
>>15118283
She'll take over the planet, but they hinted at the end of S1 that she might take over all of Arabu eventually as well.

I'm guessing that whatever reforms McGillis has in mind, she'll be the one to see them through. He'll probably be dead.
>>
>>15118275
W-what are you looking at, Atra?
>>
>>15118289
>She'll take over the planet,
That sounds horrible.

>they hinted at the end of S1 that she might take over all of Arabu eventually as well.
Is she even a citizen?

>I'm guessing that whatever reforms McGillis has in mind, she'll be the one to see them through.
Those would be internal for Gjallarhorn.
>>
>>15118316
Yes. Chrysse is part of the Arabu colony IIRC.
>>
>>15118322
Do colonist get full citizenship in IBO?
>>
File: 59568594_p3.png (104KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
59568594_p3.png
104KB, 900x790px
>>15118313
Ham...
>>
File: 59568594_p0.png (376KB, 734x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59568594_p0.png
376KB, 734x1200px
>>15118333
I love this artist.
>>
>>15118205
>What is this, FFT?

A pedophile's wet dream
>>
>>15118330
I dunno, probably. They haven't gone much into it.

>>15118316
>Those would be internal for Gjallarhorn.
Which in turn basically rules the planet indirectly.

>That sounds horrible.
Why? She's one of the few characters to care about the people and she's made good on her attempts to do right by them. She handles Tekkadan's money without a thought of betrayal and she offered herself up in the first episode without even knowing CGS.

Kudelia is good people.
>>
>>15118235
I'm citing producer Ogawa here mate.
>>
>>15118235
Shounen still falls in the teenage category though. A show targeted to seventeen year-olds can still be considered shounen.
>>
>>15118337
Are there no breast implants in the future?
>>
>>15118163

I like this. She gets a face full of his big titties instead.
>>
File: 1480895992381.jpg (702KB, 1024x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1480895992381.jpg
702KB, 1024x1245px
>>15118186
I'm not even sure about Azee.
But I'm pretty sure Eco is a goner. We got enough mechanics, even if she's cute.
>>
>>15116274
>>15116335

Found the guy with a shit taste. The new OP is lame is doesn't fit the theme unlike the first three ones. Also what a lazy animation.
>>
>>15118361
>Which in turn basically rules the planet indirectly.
She would never have any actual power over Gjallarhorn any changes would have to be done by members.

>Why? She's one of the few characters to care about the people and she's made good on her attempts to do right by them. She handles Tekkadan's money without a thought of betrayal and she offered herself up in the first episode without even knowing CGS.

S1 had her being fine with a war with Gjallarhorn, even if she managed to pull an army capable of fighting them out of her ass, if it turned to total war things would get much worse as Gjallarhorn still has old tech.

Gjallarhorn is also the one responsible for dealing with pirates.

She also doesn't really think about what Teiwaz plans to gain from this or how Nobliss will use it.

There really is nothing ready to be in place of Gjallarhorn/Economic blocks to be running Mars and there hasn't been anything on how it will be governed instead.

Right now she is backing up Tekkadan being king of mars, but would that have popular support?

She is trading one problem for another, that might be much worse.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.