[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this gundam have flowers on it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>>
becus muh understanding
>>
File: flower explained.jpg (60KB, 695x191px) Image search: [Google]
flower explained.jpg
60KB, 695x191px
>>
>>15113259
Because the average /m/ poster is too stupid to understand the logic and rational of why the ELS made flowers from telepathically bonding with Setsuna's mind.
>>
Because Symbolism and it's nice to look at, on top of being a fitting illustration for the ED. Can't say the same for IBO when they tried to imitate this artwork despite having flowers as their theme. Be grateful Gundams before IBO can look good.
>>
>>15113259
It was a juxtaposition of peace & war, but it was also this>>15113359

And if you wanna stretch further the 00 being covered with flowers could represent foreshadowing of what happened in the movie.
>>
>>15113259
It was gay with Setsuna, hence the flowers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Get the fuck out.

Superior gundam with flowers incoming.
>>
File: 1459888195429.jpg (27KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459888195429.jpg
27KB, 540x281px
>>15113259
>People acting like anons disliked the movie because they couldn't understand the flowers
It's the most on-the-nose symbolism possible. Are you guys serious?
>>
>>15113461
yes, feeble minds cannot comprehend such brilliant logic and rationale
>>
>>15117050
truth
>>
>>15113259

Because I LOVE YOU, I TRUST YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioVy4U9Tvz8
>>
>>15117267
lol alien gundams
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.