[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 79

File: Mika and Atra.jpg (48KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
Mika and Atra.jpg
48KB, 692x389px
Episode 39 - Ver. 3.0
>>
File: OTP.jpg (35KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
35KB, 500x283px
>>15112515
Remember
>>
File: 1383380887569.jpg (150KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383380887569.jpg
150KB, 960x720px
>>15112515
Reminder this show is absolute shit.
>>
Mika is my shota
>>
File: 1344612025525.jpg (99KB, 642x359px)
1344612025525.jpg
99KB, 642x359px
>>15112541
Shit taste.
>>
Iok is at it again
>>
File: HOT.AS.FUCK.jpg (59KB, 843x475px)
HOT.AS.FUCK.jpg
59KB, 843x475px
>>15112538
did they kiss and make up?

also, Amida is the best sex in the Gundamverse...
>>
File: 1484496810927.webm (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484496810927.webm
150KB, 1280x720px
take your bets, who is the pilot?
>>
>>15112544
I get the feeling that Setsuna would actually admire Mika's unwavering loyalty. Setsuna's overriding goal was to be the edge of the knife that brought about change in the world. His entire identity revolved around being the instrument of change in service of a greater good. He might not approve of Orga, but Setsuna and Mikazuki are cut from the same cloth. It's just that in Mika's case the person who radicalized him actually stuck by him unlike Ali.
>>
>>15112557
Setsuna pulled a gun on his teammate Tieria for trying to get him removed as Gundam Meister pilot and attempting to take the Exia away from him. He won't blindly follow Orga like Mika does, their personalities are very divergent.
>>
>>15112533
I'd rather not.
>>
>>15112538
>Reminder this show is absolute shit.

What's there to remind ? IBO has been dogshit since day 1. Nothing has changed AT ALL. The real smart people have all dropped this shit.
>>
>>15112554
>not Sumeragi
Also Amida is way too brown.
>>
>>15112568
>The real smart people have all dropped this shit.
I'm a masochist, even as bad as AGE ended up being or GBF Try turned out, after watching all of season 1 I have to finish season 2 just because I'm a completionist.
>>
>>15112560
Are you hearing voices, anon?
I didn't say Setsuna would follow Orga. I even said Setsuna might not approve of Orga.

I just think Setsuna would look at Mikazuki and see a kindred spirit. Mika blindly follows Orga, and Setsuna blindly follows GUNDAM.
>>
>>15112554

She was MADE FOR DOUJINS
>>
File: reaction face 13.jpg (58KB, 300x300px)
reaction face 13.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
>>15112569
>ever being "too brown"
boy...

but Sumeragi is top tier girl. well her s1 design that is
>>
>>15112555
McGillis
>>
>>15112575
You can't equate Orga with Gundam. My point was I could see Setsuna putting a bullet through Orga's head. The only thing he would see with Mika is someone whose life is similarity molded in a crucible of combat and conflict like his was.

Setsuna was pretty much ready to turn on Celestial Being if they tried to take his God, Gundam, from him.

>>15112579
Nothing changed between S1 and S2 with her design outside of wearing uniforms more often during missions.
>>
>>15112555

>New villain suit
>Actual possible threat

It's about damn time. The only threatening thing from this show is Mikazuki.

The antagonsts in this show are so inconsequential and harmless it constantly ruins the drama of the show.
>>
>>15112557
>but Setsuna and Mikazuki are cut from the same cloth.

No they're not. Setsuna is completely different from Mikazuki. For once, Setsuna has a working brain, Mika has no brain to speak of.
Setsuna is an individual, has a definite personality. Mika has neither. He's just there waiting for the next input by Orga. Setsuna is not a robot, Mika on the other hand...
Setsuna has a moral and suffers ethical dilema when he goes on a mission to kill. Mika has no moral compass, no ethics no nothing. He just is.
Don't put the 2 characters on the same plane, one is a real character the other is a non existent thing.
>>
>>15112584
>The only thing he would see with Mika is someone whose life is similarity molded in a crucible of combat and conflict like his was.
>Setsuna was pretty much ready to turn on Celestial Being if they tried to take his God, Gundam, from him.
So, basically, you're saying that Setsuna and Mikazuki are exactly the same.
>>
>>15112584
>Nothing changed between S1 and S2 with her design
you must be blind.
>>
>>15112569
>Also Amida is way too brown.

Brown is nice, but no-one not even Sayla can compare to the goddess that is Sumeragi.
>>
>>15112593
They are not at all exactly the same. You are grasping at straws here hard.

>>15112597
Wrong.

>>15112599
Nothing wrong with brown but she's a bit "too" brown and on top of that I don't like women with abs. Women are supposed to be soft.
>>
File: 1360211890377.jpg (19KB, 375x360px)
1360211890377.jpg
19KB, 375x360px
>>15112593
>Setsuna and Mikazuki are exactly the same.
Not unless you are retarded.
>>
>>15112575
Except there's a critical difference. Setsuna changed, grew as a person as he was shaped by the events and people around him. He learned what peace actually meant and this was instrumental in reaching understanding with the ELS, ending that conflict. He became a better person in the end representing what an Innovator was supposed to be rather than just being a more powerful form of humanity like that other guy in AotT.

Mika's big development is that he's given up on becoming a better person, instead resigning himself to being Orga's weapon. He's become more of a monster for the sake of Orga's dream, giving up his humanity to do so. Setsuna would pity him, seeing Mika as what he could have been if he hadn't become part of CB.

Raiden would just be triggered by Tekkadan and rip Orga apart.
>>
File: 12343242.jpg (74KB, 450x634px)
12343242.jpg
74KB, 450x634px
>>15112618
>Raiden
Would Venom or Big Boss use shota Mika or Setsuna in Diamond Dogs?
>>
>>15112614
>>
>>15112604
Her boobs are saft doee
>>
>>15112618
Setsuna also became an immortal alien hybrid lol
>>
>>15112624
Sumeragi's are the softest however. Plus being an alcoholic is a bonus.

>that drama CD where Battery kun rapes her with his second personality reasserting itself and Setsuna asking what sex is to Lockon
Classic.
>>
>>15112587
This is just blatantly untrue. Mikazuki has clear cut traits, a temperament, a sense of likes and dislikes, and does definitely have a sense of ethics. It just is less about what is right and wrong and more about what affects and threatens his personal world and how to deal with it. Just because you enjoy Setsuna more doesn't mean you get to be disingenuous. Setsuna is constantly asking philosophical questions to introduce a theme that the other Meisters and Marina are supposed to answer to, which serves as a hammy way of telling the audience the deep questions 00 is supposed to bring up, rather than them just inferring on their own. IBO does the opposite, which is just as shitty, in that it leaves everything up to inference. Setsuna has a lot of stupid bullshit with his character just as Mikazuki does, and the constant navelgazing that's specifically meant to treat the audience as retards is just as grating as Mikazuki's lack of questioning.

You're right on that they aren't from the same cloth though.
>>
>>15112621
Big Boss would, Venom wouldn't.
>>
>>15112618
>Except there's a critical difference. Setsuna changed, grew as a person as he was shaped by the events and people around him. He learned what peace actually meant and this was instrumental in reaching understanding with the ELS, ending that conflict. He became a better person in the end representing what an Innovator was supposed to be rather than just being a more powerful form of humanity like that other guy in AotT.

Yeah, and this is the most retarded thing on earth. I hate IBO, but god do I hate 00 too. Him "understanding" what peace was was embarrassing bullshit that had absolutely no political depth or even any philosophical grounding, it was absolutely just adhering to a vague concept of what peace is, which is a sense of deep understanding, and that's absolutely the most bullshit thing to try and cover in a story that is obsessed with covering religious terrorism and interventionalist imperialism. Setsuna's character's development was tied in to a spoonfed message on morality and sure, you can call that "growth", but the politics are just as retarded as anything that ever came out of Kudelia's mouth.
>>
>>15112629
He became Jesus.
>>15112631
Setsuna only ever confides with Marina, not the other Gundam Meisters or even with the rest of Celestial Being. A big issue Mizushima has with the manga adaption of the movie was the author trying to implicate very blatantly that Setsuna's relationship with Marina is romantic, when it was always platonic and her being a sister or more accurately, like a mother figure to him.

That's why he kept breaking the rules regarding CB's involvement with non members/operatives and seeking her out as he was confused by the world around him constantly changing. What was done in 00 with Marina and Setsuna is more interesting then Mikazuki more or less on the surface never really changing.

I don't even think you can call Setsuna's interrogations with Marina as being "philosophical", he just doesn't know why his purpose is taking him where he's going and she is supposed to represent the audience being unable to really provide the answers he wanted.
>>
File: 1482441857019.jpg (119KB, 600x424px)
1482441857019.jpg
119KB, 600x424px
Gaelio, what the fuck are you doing?

I previously thought it could be a tactical advantage keeping your identity hidden. But now it seems like complete autism.
>>
>>15112643
In fact very end of season 1 has Setsuna's letter being delivered to her and Marina reading it and him basically going "I wish you could explain all this shit I don't get but you couldn't and I don't know what to do about that."
>>
>Gjallahorn civil war immanent
>>
>>15112648
I'm not sure about the whole mask thing too, like why you doing this Gali? by the sound of this episode he's just wearing the mask to lay low for some reason
>>
>>15112643
Setsuna's questions are not direct with the Meisters, but they are brought up repeatedly with his character through introspection, his reactions to events that transpire, and his conversations with Marina, which transition and switch to each Meister having their own "answer" and approach to understanding, to coming to terms with their past (or lack thereof), their identity, and so on.

Mikazuki has regressed as a character, and that is a narrative tool that has its own specific value for some people, but all of the interesting potential of that is squandered with the fact that the conversations about him are either totally static or poorly written (like between Atra and Kudelia, or the bored resignation by merribit and nadi).

Maybe it's because I'm from a muslimshit country but Marina and Setsuna's conversations were absolutely painfully dumb for me. 00 should have just stayed with asiatic politics or something.

They are philosophical, just because he is not spouting some pretentious bullshit and just because he's a lot more of a blank slate due to his confusion and inner conflict it doesn't mean they are not philosophical in nature. He is asking her questions that she has a difficult time responding to, and as you said, the audience does as well, because they reach such broad subjects about the world that none of us have an obvious answer to. This all gets resolved in the dumbest way possible, but I understand that part is subjective. I'm sure there are some people that appreciate the symbolism of ELS and the ascending way of Setsuna's "evolution" and the way it sort of paralleled its own Newtype bs, but it felt like an unconvincing copout.

IBO feels unconvincing in an entirely different way. I am utterly unconvinced Kudelia can do anything to change the world as she's shown nothing "amazing" past what we're told as an audience over and over again.
>>
>>15112652
>immanent
>>
>>15112651
So because there is no clear cut answer given, it isn't philosophical? Do you know what philosophy is and how it works? In a narrative sense, it's supposed to bring up obvious "themes" that get the viewer "questioning" and thinking about Setsuna's dilemma in the same way Marina does, and whether you agree with certain viewpoints employed by him or her or others, or all or none. That is what characters as thematic and narrative vehicles do, except in 00 we're bashed over the head constantly with issues that seem ethereal when you talk about "change" and "peace" and "understanding" but are concrete real life issues in our material world that you can't feasibly pull such a bullshit ending on. It's almost laughable, like John Lennon's ghost came in at the end of 00 and just stuck his dick in the script and began fucking it.
>>
>Almiria is young enough for AV surgery without major issues.
>McGillis gets wrecked by Vidar.
>Almiria gets the surgery and pilots the Super Secret Family Gundam.
>Fights Vidar and has to release all the safety measures just to learn how to fight properly.
>The battle wrecks both suits.
>Gali with his mask cracked or off completely off opens up Belal.
>Almiria is knocked out and he knows he can't just yank her out.
>Timeskip.
>Wheelchair Almiria.

IBO S2 Ending.
>>
>>15112661
Setsuna's questions are grounded in reality. He asks why people kill each other and why he had to grow up living in war, why his homeland doesn't exist, and why people can't stop doing the whole cycle over and over again without learning anything from it. She can only try to comfort him while he bounces his conflicts off her throughout both seasons. I don't agree with you on how it "resolves in the dumbest way possible".

And I'm half-Persian myself, maybe Azadistan being a stand in for Iran and Setsuna being a blatant Kurd but it worked, regardless of how simplistic it was implemented to add that further dynamic which strained from broad views on race and ethnicity to ideological beliefs and religious tensions. Even the thing with Setsuna's flower in the movie just broaches on the the logical continuation that Feldt presented in season 2 and he is able to manifest a concept to the ELS so they can understand humanity.

And yes IBO's is several steps back from that.

>>15112676
I didn't mean to say its not philosophical, I just meant that it wasn't pretentious or waxing poetic for the sake of it. And for fuck sake, he communicated an idea to the ELS and they got it in the only way he knew logically to do it.

It just works.
>>
File: Smug moon.png (292KB, 704x530px)
Smug moon.png
292KB, 704x530px
>>15112680
>people thinking gali-sis will be anything but background noise
>>
File: C2NftACUQAA03oR.jpg (42KB, 750x744px)
C2NftACUQAA03oR.jpg
42KB, 750x744px
>>15112569
"too brown"

you are weak. Enjoy your floppy alcoholic cow tits who probably wakes up with the shits every morning.
>>
>>15112689
>floppy alcoholic cow
You say that when Amida is literally used goods whose vagina is already probably torn up from delivering sons and daughters for Fedora kun.
>>
File: 1435479516123.jpg (117KB, 409x421px)
1435479516123.jpg
117KB, 409x421px
>>15112676
>00 movie ending
>"bullshit"
>>
>>15112692
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board. /r9k/ is 13 boards down.
>>
>>15112648
Hes going to join chargillis
>>
>>15112684
I am actually Kurdish myself (but not Iranian Kurd), biji curdistani azad and all of that bullshit (I won't get into my own politics there), which just made me more irritated with the situation. I understand we come from different perspectives on that, so I won't discount yours or say that you're wrong to feel it was a good stand in.

I think we'll just have to disagree on how it was resolved. I honestly found it insulting considering the themes they tried to ape with his character. IBO has massive flaws and i'm willing to shit on it for all time, but I appreciate how fucked Mika's character is, conceptually. Execution wise he will probably be fine in the end and still rip everyone to shreds with Barbatos, which is why he is a failed execution of a concept that could have been good to me, yet I still enjoy the bleakness of his own lack of questions or answers. And don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Setsuna's/Soran's dilemma, just hated the resolution and how often he had to literally tell the audience he was having this issue, since we could get it more than enough from his actions and reactions to things. His drive and search are an interesting counter to Mikazuki's lack of even knowing what questions to ask, because Setsuna's questions are one of existence and purpose through a changing and conflicted world, while Mikazuki's only questions have to do solely with identity and purpose in a world that is more or less the same to him (shitty as always). He doesn't even understand Kudelia's bullshit. Marina, for all of her flaws as a leader, at least would have been able to provide some better form of support.
>>
>>15112710
Its time you learn about the birds and the bees, kiddo. Implying implications there aside, a woman who has given birth is going to be more loose then a woman who hasn't, that is fact.
>>
>>15112696
The entire movie is bullshit, anon.
Except for CELESTIAL BEING: THE MOVIE, that was pretty boss.
>>
>>15112655
He wants to see what chars true ambitions are and join him
>>
>>15112715
Nice post, ANN kun.
>>
So has s2 been better or worse than s1?
>>
>>15112711
It'll be pretty funny if Gallio turns around and says "Fuck man you were right, these guys are total idiots and the only way to fix this is by burning it all to the ground"
>>
>>15112719
>gali
>joins mcgillis
that ain't happening
>>
>>15112727
IBO season 2 can't even top how bad the first season.

>>15112696
My only issue with the movie was the slow first 30 minutes. Everything after that was fine and I enjoyed it pretty immensely. If people fail to understand the "flower" resolution at the end then its just them being too dumb to understand Setsuna's development on something so simple.
>>
>>15112727
It's better.
>>
>>15112712
I did like how Marina was intended to be the opposite of Lacus. She has no power, never gets propped up to possess power in either seasons or the movie, and her only real signifigance is to be a foil to Setsuna and expand his development. But Kudelia is fucking useless. Probably doesn't help that she takes up a huge amount of screen time as much as Mika or Orga do in season 1 and her constant flip-flopping makes things even worse.
>>
>>15112736
I understood it just fine.
I just think the fact that the only way that humanity's development (the whole point of Schehenberg's plan in the 00 series) affected the alien encounter was the fact that we had the 00 and magic particles. All of that stuff about seeing each other as "us" instead of "them", unifying the world's governments, etc is totally irrelevant in the situation the movie created. They threw away the entire focus of the series to make the resolution of the movie "BECAUSE WE HAVE A GUNDAM".
>>
>>15112742
I agree with you there, man. She gets a lot of hate for being "ineffectual" but they at least set up interesting and natural conflict that would arise from her approach, especially considering how she was just a more naturally nurturing person. Her strident idealism was something she suffered for rather than got worshiped for. I do enjoy her as a foil to Setsuna and I think Kudelia is shit (though unlike a lot of /m/, I enjoy Mikazuki...in theory).
>>
>>15112727
Still below average by Gundam standards but its way better then season 1, not that would be a particularly hard hurdle to overcome in the first place.

>>15112745
That's not what happened with the movie. In fact we're even shown that mistrust still existing between CB and the United Earth Sphere which highlights and focuses the issue that the lack of unity was still an issue leading to humanity being unable to communicate or resolve their problems with the ELS. Setsuna becoming a true Innovator and bridging it with concepts and ideas rather then thoughts or words solidified it to me.

And it's executed ultimately through Setsuna shouldering the pain with aid from Tieria to communicate to the ELS that humankind and them can only broach an understanding through reciprocation.

>>15112747
Yeah, I like how she is unable to directly control anything unlike Relena or Lacus. She's a bystander caught up in everything and questions what's going on rather then guiding anything unlike certain other Gundam princesses do.
>>
>>15112727

I think the biggest thing is that season 2 actually has enough story to cover it's runtime. Season one felt padded and stretched out, to the point where I think it could easily be summed up in a single 2.5-hr movie with proper editing. It killed the hype of season one through it's sluggish pacing and repetitive dialogue. It just drags on.

The pace is a different beast in season two. Whereas season one was one loooong journey, season two is a series of little arc that tie into the bigger narrative. The problem with this though is the story goes through a rollercoaster of building the events up, having the events happen, and then watching the aftermath of the events as well as their effect on Tekkadan. As such, it feels less like it's building up to a climax for the story as a whole.
>>
>>15112753
Kurdbro here, not the person you're replying to, but my reasons for not enjoying the movie were because the entire concept of ELS and Innovators and that reciprocity as a sound, satisfying resolution or theme in the first place, so my issues are too fundamental with themes introduced in S2 to be reconciled with. I get that not everyone feels that way and since I'd basically be impossible to please no matter how they tried to execute the ELS stuff, the show was no longer for me at that point, which is why I emotionally tuned out and only watched to see Setsuna's resolution since I had enjoyed parts of his character.
>>
>>15112753
>Setsuna shouldering the pain with aid from Tieria to communicate to the ELS
Which was only possible because we had the magic pixie dust gundam. Don't even act like human social advancement played any part in the resolution of this crisis. Setsuna mind-melded with the big ELS blob and then quantum teleported to their homeworld. Earth's civilization moving forward from a warring-states period to a unified world government did not help in the slightest. Everything was hopeless except for the 00.
>>
>>15112555

The discussion over whether this is a Vidar upgrade or an entirely new Gundam frame is probably the most fascinating thing the new OP brought to the show this week.

Personally the unicorn head and Gjallarhorn showroom/museum thing has sort of shifted me over to thinking it's a new frame. Not to mention the Amdusias thing that got spammed earlier this morning is fairly believable.
>>
>>15112648

He wants to understand exactly what McGillis is after besides removing the corruption within Gjallarhorn.

Rustal is leading him on because surely he knows having met McGillis as a child.
>>
when will they learn?
>>
File: Almiria.jpg (31KB, 350x512px)
Almiria.jpg
31KB, 350x512px
>>15112652

>"Summon our allies! Tell them the time has finally come to rise up!"
>Nambla army marchs through double doors
>Vidar removes mask to reveal Chris Hansen
>>
>>15112770
The movie is more directly continuous with the themes and topics of season 1 then season 2 was with its predecessor or successor chapters in the 00 story. We are constantly told and foreshadowed the implications of a coming foreign element with mankind which is why Aeolia devised the existence of Celestial Being to force humanity to jumpstart into a unified political entity and advance human technology through conflict since everything advances faster thanks to war. I thought it did its job fine with this.

>>15112776
So I guess Amuro's psychoframe channeling everyone's willpower into his Gundam and pushing away Axis is also do to magic mixie dust. The difference between the two being that Setsuna even with his Innovator powers, and the abilities of the 00 Qan[t]a was unable to grasp or deal with communicating with the ELS hive-mind until he was rendered aid by Tieria and VEDA.

Whatever, not everyone is going to be satisfied with this but it worked in my eyes because it was a logical step with how his character was able to project the image of a flower to communicate a concept of understanding and to date its the only Gundam series that pulls off understanding right.

Bare in mind I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind but for me, it did its job with what the movie was supposed to do.
>>
>>15112798
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15112806
>Amuro's psychoframe channeling everyone's willpower into his Gundam and pushing away Axis is also do to magic mixie dust.
No, actually, that was due to the letter T.
Also there's not really a comparison there because 00 explicitly made the true purpose of the Gundam Meisters to unify the world in preparation for "the dialogues to come" because we, in our current state, were not ready to encounter an outside culture. MSG didn't have that. And Awakening Of The Trail Blazer didn't have it either.

Maybe I just had unrealistically high expectations of the sociological angle of 00's message. Maybe the writers weren't being as deep as I thought they were. Maybe I shouldn't have expected anything more than "they're so ALIEN that they don't understand! QUICK, GET THE UNDERSTANDING MACHINE!".
>>
>>15112815
He'll keep stringing her along.
>>
>>15112821
>That was actually due to the letter T.
No it wasn't.
>>
File: C2NiGEHUkAACAsG.jpg (20KB, 600x337px)
C2NiGEHUkAACAsG.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
Thoughts on juliettas new mech?
>>
>>15112821
The hidden agenda of Celestial Being was it being the brainchild of Aeolia to force humanity to technologically and socially evolve from separated competing rival power blocks (Union, AEU, HRL) into a single unified entity i.e. the Earth Sphere Federation. VEDA was used to predict the possibile rammifcations of every action CB and its enemies made to input the best possible response to guide things along the path Aeolia desired humanity to get to.

The Gundams were created to execute that and become the ultimate scapegoats by uniting the world against them with their overwhelming technological superiority and firepower; created as they were to take on entire armies on their own and more or less stalemate them with said advantages until pilot fatigue and mental exhausting played into effect. The story resolves and concludes with the writers showing us Setsuna finally understanding and comprehending how to stop the conflict between humans and the ELS and even after he departs with the ELS, we still have another war before the issues are fully resolved showing that not everything was magically hand-waved into compliance even if this happens off-screen over a timeskip.

I am happy with how the writers treated it.
>>
>>15112828
Reginlaze Ein with a whip
>>
File: C2ODfGkUkAE_Eup.jpg (83KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
C2ODfGkUkAE_Eup.jpg
83KB, 1136x640px
>>15112839
Its a nice whip
>>
>>15112784
How the fuck can it Be Vidar?

Vidar hasn't done a damn thing.

Whats more, VIdar has purple eyes? why would it go back to yellow?
>>
File: Hansen.gif (25KB, 225x556px) Image search: [Google]
Hansen.gif
25KB, 225x556px
>>15112815
>>
File: Hush.jpg (56KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hush.jpg
56KB, 300x281px
>>15112845

Yet. There are still 12 episodes left to go for this show, clearly anything can happen from here on.

I'm loving how inconsistent the product line is actually being with lining up everything that is being shown to us here with the new opening.
>>
>>15112821
>Also there's not really a comparison there because 00 explicitly made the true purpose of the Gundam Meisters to unify the world in preparation for "the dialogues to come" because we, in our current state, were not ready to encounter an outside culture. MSG didn't have that. And Awakening Of The Trail Blazer didn't have it either.

What do you think Newtypes were about? The hope of the Newtype was always that with their greater sense of understanding, they wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the older generations and the hope that this would lead to a more peaceful future. A new type of human being, one different from our current state. 00 just took that to another level by expanding the understanding to not just different types of people but to the other forms of life humanity would meet as it extended throughout the cosmos.

The whole Innovator aspect is just the original message of Gundam. And since they haven't made sequel after sequel to 00, humanity does get to move on rather that going to war again and again (making the same mistakes over and over).
>>
File: IBO S2.png (820KB, 735x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IBO S2.png
820KB, 735x1440px
>>15112784
>Vidar getting an upgrade
>>
>>15112870
>with their greater sense of understanding, they wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the older generations and the hope that this would lead to a more peaceful future.
Did you even watch Zeta Gundam?
Just because you understand someone doesn't mean you'll be able to live with them.
>>
You know, I like Naze and Amida, but you would think IBO could have shown their backstory earlier, and then killed them off earlier. This is basically the first real conflict Tekkadan has where they can't just bullshit their way out and it's happening 3/4ths in.
>>
>>15112884
>they can't just bullshit their way out
I highly doubt that.
>>
>>15112884
>Tekkadan
They aren't even involved this time.

Also this >>15112889
Thing is with bullshit is it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>15112884
Because ibo was supposed to be 1 season. They are at the point where they are making it up as they go along
>>
>>15112652
Would it be an asspull if Chocolate Man has a squad of Gundam pilots that were operating in secret this whole time?
>>
>>15112905

But... nothing happened in season 1.
>>
>>15112711
What if Vidar was working for McGillis this whole time and was setting Rustal up?
>>
>>15112884

They're the intermediary Kudelia failed entirely at being as a character. Now Tekkadan isn't a nascent company and a competitor for a far larger stage that does not take too kindly to their encroaching, the Turbines are immediately out of place and a liability to them.
>>
>>15112921

What is Kudelia's role now even?
>>
File: RyuseiGoCollection.jpg (257KB, 1047x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RyuseiGoCollection.jpg
257KB, 1047x1000px
>>15112911

It would be fucking welcome because the show could always use more Gundam designs to make up for it's utter deficiencies as a low budget drama.
>>
>>15112881
What do you think Zeta was really about? People were still living in the past, clinging to those ideas rather than go towards the future. They still wanted more war, more fighting, more Gundam despite their claims that they are fans.

Scirocco is a representation of what the fandom's interest in the franchise, mainly advanced MS, women, being a cool villain, and a distorted view of what Newtypes stood for. He was the one who broke Kamille mind at the end, returning it to a more juvenile state after Kamille grew up during the series. This reflects how Zeta wasn't going to solve anything, as because of the fans ZZ was on the way. In the end, fans rejected what Gundam was supposed to be about by focusing on the wrong shit and the Universal Century suffered for it.
>>
>>15112920

What? Whilst McGillis is even talking about him posthumously and plotting his downfall with Isurugi? And even after he confronted him on Mars to torture him slightly about being a raging hypocrite.

That would be sort of silly.
>>
File: 939f3fa5507e01ed3fc8ff5d98527aaf.jpg (222KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
939f3fa5507e01ed3fc8ff5d98527aaf.jpg
222KB, 706x1000px
>>15112928
She'll have Mika and Atra's babies.
>>
>>15112928
Kudelia 's role is to be the one who puts everything back together again after the conflict between Tekkedan, Gjallhorn and McGillis is finished.
>>
>>15112940

But why?
She did literally nothing.
She's neither charismatic nor intelligent nor deft at politics. Her claim to fame is she's a celebrity because she's rich and humanitarian.

It'd be like if Russia and America did WW3 and then the premier world leader in the aftermath was Emma Watson.
>>
>>15112945
thats how life works buddy
>>
File: ISHIGGYADULTSANDYOURLIES.png (2MB, 1355x1698px) Image search: [Google]
ISHIGGYADULTSANDYOURLIES.png
2MB, 1355x1698px
>>15112931
>What do you think Zeta was really about?
Adults and their lies.
>Scirocco is a representation of what the fandom's interest
You're making that up. You're probably just another lying adult who'll say anything to get what he wants.
>>
>>15112845
>Vidar hasn't done a damn thing.
Like Kimaris. And that suit had an upgrade after two fights.
>>
>>15112945
Kudelia is the only person in the series who could potentially be a good leader.

Orga gets manipulated too easily,Gjallhorn' s leadership is corrupt and McGillis's idea of leadership is betray everyone until I control everything.
>>
>>15112945
>successfully earns Martian freedom
>everyone in power either fears or wants to use her
>oversees a small conglomerate and charity in Chryse
>>
>>15112958
>Orga gets manipulated too easily

If only this was more than an informed flaw.
>>
>>15112952
No, mankinds inability to grow as well as the repetition of tragedy. History repeats and all.

I guess the adult aspect though is a condemnation of older viewers who had seen the original series and still want more Gundam, Scirocco is probably just the prime example. The original Gundam was Tomino's attempt at showing that anime could be a viable storytelling medium, but viewers/producers ignored the messages of the show to spout a different type of memes. As such they wanted more Gundam, which took away the optimistic tone of the original's finale to make way for more war. And Zeta was robbed of it's happy ending by ZZ being greenlit, which is represented by Kamille's fate (whereas ANT does get the happy ending since ZZ, CCA and Unicorn can't occur in this version of the timeline). We know fans saved Jerid from dying early, which resulted in him becoming less important and meeting a pathetic end. And I'm going to say it was Bandai's decision for the federation to use Zeon-based designs for the Titans ("Zeon suits are the bad guys right?") as well as bringing Zeon back into the conflict.

Why do I get the feeling Tomino would get along well with Kojima?
>>
>>15112972

You are giving Tomino too much credit.
It is more that he is just an autistic manbabby and never grew out of hating adult society.
>>
>>15112972
You're lying.
Zeta Gundam is about how adults always lie and the only way anything is ever going to get better is for teenagers to steal weapons. ZZ irrefutably proves this.
>>
>>15112972
Nice head-canon.
>>
File: C2NiKSUUoAEut6G.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2NiKSUUoAEut6G.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
Nazes going to die. . . isn't he. . .
>>
>>15113003
duh, only takaki can walk away from death flags like those.
>>
File: 1471754350238.gif (129KB, 208x198px) Image search: [Google]
1471754350238.gif
129KB, 208x198px
>>15112569
nigga u gay
>>
>>15112560
>Setsuna put a gun on his teamate

When did this happen?
>>
>>15112966
He's listening to McGillis, isn't he?
>>
>>15113055
1st season
they were on a beach or some shit
purple hair guy was like "get tha fuck outta here"
setsuna was like "fuck off or i'll blast you" "i'll blast all of you beaches"

then they hugged it out
>>
File: C2NjwwhUUAASK65.jpg (48KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
C2NjwwhUUAASK65.jpg
48KB, 1136x640px
ALL I SEE IS DEATH

I CAN'T RUN WITHOUT BARBATOS ANYMORE. . . THAT MEANS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT FIGHTING
>>
File: congrats.gif (32KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.gif
32KB, 390x290px
>sexy new gundam frame in the OP
man I'm super excited to see more of that.
>Iok actually came up with a good plan to frame Naze
wow, good on Iok there I'm surprised he had it in him
>Julieta wants to get stronger so she'll follow Iok into battle
not sure how well that will go considering Iok gets his men killed
>Naze and family totally on the chopping block
Have to say using Naze as a sacrificial lamb to inflate the power-levels of Gjallahorn/Julieta is a pretty good move actually. they serve no major purpose to the plot so killing them won't hurt the story. but influence many things within tekkadan and teiwaz power struggle.
>>
File: 1484535185394.jpg (188KB, 1015x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484535185394.jpg
188KB, 1015x1000px
SOON....
>>
Why is Julietta following Iok? She has no respect for Iok. She knows Iok is a retard. She has personally witnessed him fucking up everything. Pretty sure she saw Rustal shitting on him so she knows Rustal's opinion of him is low.

There's got to be some other way to get stronger than following a literal retard.
>>
>>15113102
The two other better choices are doing literally nothing
>>
>>15112884
They had to dance around the controversial stuff for a while, since soccer moms noticed this show.
>>
File: cure black and rx.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cure black and rx.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>15112569
Sumeragi is top ttier. Also her Va is /m/ as fcuk
>>
File: 1453342818984.jpg (20KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1453342818984.jpg
20KB, 339x348px
>>15109117
>>15110929
>>
>>15113102

She just wants to make gainz like Vidarelio
>>
>>15113160
/m/ actually likes IBO, deal with it.
>>
>>15112575
>Setsuna blindly follows GUNDAM

OOOOOOOOOH JUST LIKE EVERY ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS HERE JUST LET THIS FUCKING FRANCHISE DIE
>>
>>15113172
Doesn't mean that the threads have to be abandoned as soon as bump limit is reached. I thought /m/ was better than this.
>>
>>15112796
He has a harem, he must be doing something right. Also in space, the manlets rule
>Mikazuki has Atra and Kudelia lusting over his dick even though he's probably 5'0
>>
File: C2OOzLHVEAAb_E3.jpg (61KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2OOzLHVEAAb_E3.jpg
61KB, 1200x675px
hi mika
>>
File: C2QY_0vUcAA7Mls.jpg (62KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
C2QY_0vUcAA7Mls.jpg
62KB, 750x743px
>>
>>15113192
It's Sunday, what did you expect.
>>
File: C2QY_0wUUAAe3kV.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C2QY_0wUUAAe3kV.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>15113215
>>
>>15113207

Do you think Hush has to hold him onto the toilet whenever he needs to take a dump?
>>
File: fffffff.jpg (104KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
fffffff.jpg
104KB, 700x505px
>Dane in the OP and ED
How the fuck is he so huge?
>>
>>15113225
I was just thinking about the same thing. With a frame similar to the ones you find in disabled toilets I think he'd be fine, but he'd still need placing there and retrieval. I wonder if he can dress and undress himself?
>>
>>15113235
>Dane

Lmao what happened to him?
>>
File: C2NiKSVUsAA7F4I.jpg (30KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2NiKSVUsAA7F4I.jpg
30KB, 1200x675px
>>15113207
i love how full of life mikazukis eyes are
>>
>>15112554
I liked how ungratuitous this scene was. Classy sex. Other anime take note.
>>
>>15113224
WOW DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS. . .
>>
Reminder that Hush has to hold Mika up and aim his dick while he pisses and lift him on/off toilets.

Hush is the saddest guy. He just wanted to be a hero.
>>
>>15113261
Hush will pilot the Hashmal.
>>
that arc, holy shit
>hurrdurr let's just obey what this random guy in charge says
>hurdurr let's not listen to reason, takaki, just fight
>whoops now I'm dead cuz im braindead hehe watch these flashbacks and feel sorry about my retarded ass
umm why did you guys tell me the second season was better again?
>>
>>15113261
Hush will be the MC of IBO S3.
>>
>>15113279
Hush will impregnate Atra and Kudelia
>>
>>15112713
You... you do realize that she's never given birth and is physically incapable of it because her womb was damaged when she was a bodyguard for those freighters, right? That's what that big-ass scar is about.
>>
>>15113279
>thinking hush will survive this season
lmaooooooo
>>
>>15113247
Because that is his "dead" eye, you know the one Barby took in the S1 finale.
>>
>>15113224
>>15113215

stupid sexy orga.....
>>
>>15113276
Depends on who told you that it was better, when there were others who also denied it was. And the green text highlights the Earth arc perfectly/
>>
>>15113235
kek
that guy got to fuck half the chicks in the pic
>>
>>15113301
Danes a savage
>>
>>15113043
Sumeragi > Amida isn't even debatable, its fucking fact.
>>15113003
Considering that only four major characters: Fumitan, Biscuit, Carta, and Ein have died, they need to start actually killing characters off.
>>
>>15113243
"Gainz"
>>
>>15113340

Sumeragi is a drunk with serious emotional problems.

Amida might be a damaged mercenary but she seems far more stable. Which is the sexiest quality of all.
>>
>>15113280
All I ask is that we get to watch
>>
>>15113353
>Sumeragi is a drunk.
Wrong.
>>
>>15113301
At the same time.
>>
>>15113285
He will survive and he will get Barbatos for S3
>>
File: bruh.jpg (66KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
66KB, 1200x675px
>>15113367
>>
>mika wants to eat babies
jeez and here I thought Mika couldn't get weirder
>>
File: 1388701497137.jpg (72KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1388701497137.jpg
72KB, 400x259px
>>15113391
>>
>>15113406
Stem cells for his limbs
>>
File: Liz.jpg (165KB, 850x536px) Image search: [Google]
Liz.jpg
165KB, 850x536px
Can't believed they dodged the bullet with the Turbines backstory in that the girls are doing honest to god work, not "prostitute turned pilot". Sure we know the implications of failure but sure as we didn't see what happens to them directly.

Fucking hell Okada, I wanted my prostitute sob story and they wasted it on Atra!

>>15112815

She would live in a world where girls like here isn't married off for power gains, the world that Galileo upheld with Ein as his right hand.
>>
>>15113458
You mean a world where an adult man can fuck a however year old little girl. That's what Chocolate Man wanted.
>>
>>15113474

May as well accept his lot with Almira, he knows deep down he is more worthless than the sperm that was meant for her womb when he was adopted and it was through the book that kept him from ending like guys such as Masahiro and Savarin or if was lucky to make it to adult be like Kudal and Haeda.
>>
No point comparing this to 00. Always remember IBO is Gundam's AZ. They have Mika as Inaho, without the entertainment value and McGillis as Slaine.
>>
File: 59684043_p16.jpg (275KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59684043_p16.jpg
275KB, 1000x1000px
Iok is best boy
>>
Atra's gonna win with the turkey baster.

Mika won't even feel it.
>>
File: IMG_20161211_235609.jpg (27KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_235609.jpg
27KB, 570x320px
>>15113516
No
>>
>>15113537
Or she looks after a catatonic Mikazuki while riding him every night, urging him to come back.
>>
File: Landman Rodi.webm (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Landman Rodi.webm
493KB, 1280x720px
BANDAI
GIB GROUND FROG
>>
>>15113553
You can already get it, but you'll have to shill out for the HG Man Rodi, one of the option sets, and orange/white paints.
>>
File: 38b.png (209KB, 360x650px) Image search: [Google]
38b.png
209KB, 360x650px
>no redhead with cute pouty face
I waited three weeks for this shit?
>>
File: Iok is here to save the day.jpg (196KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
Iok is here to save the day.jpg
196KB, 1200x864px
>>15113547
yes
>>
>>15113553
Parts set coming in a couple of months.
>>
>>15113560
It will take a lot more than that to make the superfrog in the op.
>>
File: animation magic.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
animation magic.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15113587
>>15113560
Forgot pic.
>>
File: C2RJRbXUoAEf_Qf.jpg (256KB, 1006x992px) Image search: [Google]
C2RJRbXUoAEf_Qf.jpg
256KB, 1006x992px
>>15113592
For HG hands, they look really nice.
>>
>>15113592
Just needs the legs coming in the option set and a new paint job.
>>
>>15113612
Nah I was referring to the animation magic.
The shoulder, the neck area, etc.
>>
File: CXOAE-rUoAA6kXJ.jpg (86KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
CXOAE-rUoAA6kXJ.jpg
86KB, 600x709px
>>15113618
Yeah it looks bulkier and cooler in the new OP, compared to its current Gunpla
>>
>>15113618
>>15113625
Part of that is just that its leaning forward.
>>
>>15113003
Also notice how the obvious deaths are on the left. Odds are, if we do get a continuation, everyone to the right of Orga will be the members left alive to start a New Tekkadan
>>
>>15113503
Mika can't be inaho though because mika isn't some autistic tactician. Instead he's like goku only understanding food and fighting
>>
>>15113107
But that's wrong because they did the same thing this season with takagi killing someone older than him. Clearly sunrise didn't care
>>
>>15112918
No they were very clear that it was a story about escorting someone. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make false.
>>
Atra still a cute.
>>
>>15113648
Hush will be the new ace
>>
>>15113663
>Clearly sunrise didn't care
they didn't even show it onscreen
>>
>>15113678
>Hush as the new ace
>Zack and Dane are the new head mechanics
>Eugene is finally the leader
>Guts, Ride, and Chad form the Neo Black Tri Stars
Great, now I want a season 3 because this sounds perfect
>>
>>15113458
>Can't believed they dodged the bullet with the Turbines backstory in that the girls are doing honest to god work, not "prostitute turned pilot".

Working for a trafficker is hardly honest.
>>
>>15113683
Did you miss the part where they explained that those all women freight companies were where "Those runaway women would end up".

What do you think that they meant by "Runaway women"?
>>
>>15113711
Whoops sorry, meant to reply to the same person you were.
>>
>>15112555
McGillis being part of the Bauduin family probably means that McGillis will be given rights to pilot the kimaris.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-20-04.png (746KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-20-04.png
746KB, 1280x720px
Is this stike 1 against Orga/Tekkadan?
McMurdo warned him. . . he looks mad
>>
>>15113732
But Vidar is Kimaris, they cant make new gundams
>>
File: IMG_20161119_002037.jpg (197KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161119_002037.jpg
197KB, 1024x1024px
>>15113732
The who the fuc pilots sexy Baal
>>
File: 1462021510267.jpg (68KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462021510267.jpg
68KB, 630x480px
>tfw theyve gone 4 for 4 on the god tier opening theme scale
>>
She was so much cuter before the red lipstick and eyeliner.
>>
>>15113741
What if Vidar isn't really the Kimaris?
>>
>>15113732
But Vidar is the Kimaris Frame.

Unless the Bauduin's have another Gundam or some shit.
>>
>>15113742
Rustal has Bael.
>>
File: 1479565140728.jpg (222KB, 1136x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479565140728.jpg
222KB, 1136x1200px
>>15113749
Then what is It? They cant make more Gundams, if It was other demon why hide its identity
>>
>>15113674
Post some Atra ASS!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-12-47.png (585KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-12-47.png
585KB, 1280x720px
Who are these so-called comrades?
>>
>>15113771
People with Gundams.
>>
File: 1445584488455.png (299KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1445584488455.png
299KB, 720x541px
>>15113742
So why didn't they show Bael in the OP?

Plus Orga's white Shiden wasn't shown either, what the fuck.
>>
>>15113774
Please God let it be so.
>>
>>15113771
An army of pedophiles
>>
>>15113783
>Gather all the NAMBLA members, the time of hair growth is approaching.
>>
>>15113771
pirates?
Mars Branch?
Ents?
People in Gjallarhorn loyal to him?
>>
>>15113659
Same personality in a different role. That's why Mika doesn't have any entertainment value.
>>
>>15113761
Wasn't that just a theory?
>>
>>15113771
That's what I'm wondering. Who does McGillis have other than right hand man and Hitler
>>
>>15113799
Different personality. Mika doesn't understand things unless it is explained to him like goku. At which point he would do it. Inaho understood things but couldn't necessarily relate.
>>
File: Setsuna Understood.jpg (329KB, 1498x369px) Image search: [Google]
Setsuna Understood.jpg
329KB, 1498x369px
>>15112557
S1 Setsuna is crazed "unwavering loyalty". He would sacrifice his life in the name of the cause. This is made blatantly obvious when he tells Lockon that he's fine with dying as long as Lockon carries on the mission in his place.

S2 and beyond, Setsuna has grown as a person and found his own purpose in life; as well as the importance in surviving. As Graham Aker said to Setsuna, what Setsuna once told to him, "You should be saying that you're fighting for the sake of living!"

That said, Setsuna probably would respect Mika's dedication to his "family", as it reflects his own dedication to the Celestial Being crew. But otherwise I think Setsuna would pity him.
>>
So were the railguns originally used to deliver nukes? Are we going further into Metal Gear?
>>
I want Atra to give me the clamps!
>>
>>15113825
Actually after watching the show again, I realize the first scene I mentioned was after Setsuna started to develop (Attacked the Trinities of his own free will). Nevertheless, earlier on in the show he would follow the orders of CB without question, much like how he operated under Ali. So the title of Jihad-kun still applies.
>>
>>15113843
He started developing before that, actually. He proposed the plan to save the Azadistani religious leader dude long before the Trinities showed up. It was part of his beliefs of what Gundam should be.
>>
>>15113843
>>15113853
He disobeyed the mission when he was fighting Ali's Enact for the first time and opened his cockpit on the battlefield
>>
>>15113853
>>15113859
oh yeah. I remember Tieria giving hims some flack for that.
Guess it's time to rewatch 00 for the 50th time.
>>
>>15113215
>>15113224
And now we know why Naze was so willing to help Tekkadan out...
>>
>>15112642
00 is only about understanding if you didn't pay attention.
Even Setsuna himself knew that understanding doesn't solve everything. Heck, he had his doubts when he communicated with the ELS and wasn't even sure if it was going to work. Even going to their homeworld he had his doubts, but did it anyway because he felt it was the right thing to do.

If anything, 00 is about change. I would even say self-improvement.
S2 ends with Saji saying that the peace is most likely a temporary one, and the only way peace could ever be attained is if people started paying attention more to things outside of themselves.

You could bring up the end quote, but honestly I think that was just icing on the cake as opposed to the real meat of the theme. Just something nice for the end.
>>
>>15113825
>S1 Setsuna is crazed "unwavering loyalty". He would sacrifice his life in the name of the cause. This is made blatantly obvious when he tells Lockon that he's fine with dying as long as Lockon carries on the mission in his place.

But that's wrong.

S1 Setsuna's only cause is Gundam. He only does what he believes Gundam should do.
>>
>>15112905
>Because ibo was supposed to be 1 season. They are at the point where they are making it up as they go along

I bet Sunrise's IBO team did an internship at Satelight.
>>
>>15113779
It's in the OP. Just a face close-up, though.

They'll probably swap in Orga's Command Type Shiden later. Think they finally learned their lesson after SEED and 00.

Nothing tops SEED, though. Strike wasn't even downed before Freedom had twice the amount of screen time in the first minute every episode.
>>
>>15113904
>It's in the OP. Just a face close-up, though.

I can't find it. Do you have a shot of it?
>>
Ore wa Gundam
>>
Space Fellini and harem would be the first characters in IBO that I genuinely feel bad for biting the dust.
>>
those babies are dead
>>
File: Argi_Mirage.png (128KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Argi_Mirage.png
128KB, 400x600px
>>15113771
Pic related maybe?
>>
File: 1454229870227.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454229870227.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>15113943
oh man
lookat THAT special snowflake
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhiteHairBlackHeart?from=Main.WhiteHairedPrettyBoy
>>
>>15113406
is atra going to ransom food in exchange for impregnation?
>>
>>15113771
You mean he wasn't referring to Tekkadan?
>>
So I dropped the series after watching episode 36, but curiosity threatens to drag me back into it.
What happened in the last three episodes, /m/ates?
>>
>>15113771
The combined might of the Issues, Fareeds, and Bauduins. Plus whatever friends he's made along the way that he hasn't killed off.
>>
What if Vidar is Carta?
>>
>>15113966
Are you a legit retard?
>>
>>15113989
Yes, plz no bully
>>
>>15113966
Vidar is actually an amalgam of Carta's and Ein's personalities who imitate Gaelio out of their fondness for him. Ein is the main personality, Carta just blocks out the Crank-niis and looks at pictures of McGillis in his new uniform.
>>
>>15114006
I'm gonna bully the sg*t out of u nerd
>>
I don't think this second opening is really any better than the first

so they're both pretty bad
>>
>>15112555
Of course it's McGillis.

This even had a flashback an episode earlier when he was talking about how Mika trashed the Mobile Armor.
>>
>>15113207
In all honesty though, will they ever restore his left side?
>>
>>15114054
Then who pilots Bael?
>>
>>15113592
Oh boyyyy.

Looks like the shoulder plates didn't match!!!
>>
File: McGillis army.jpg (77KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
McGillis army.jpg
77KB, 450x338px
>>15113771
>>
File: Gentlemen's Club.jpg (100KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen's Club.jpg
100KB, 400x320px
>>15114198
Based Chocolate-man.
>>
>>15114094
Dunno at all.
>>
>>15113741
IT was reported that Kimaris was returned to Galios family after it as recovered.

All Mcgillis as to do is ask Galio's dad if he has it or not, so for such a vulnerable leak of info to exist makes me reckon that Vidar is not Kimaris and that the three Ahab reactors are to compensate for the true power that the Original gundams used to destroy Mobile Armors.

That new gundam in the OP has the same yellow eyes as Kimaris so Vidar is probobly something new entirely.
>>
>>15113761
Why not? who ever said they cant make more?
>>
>>15114237
Can't remember who, but someone said they can't make them because twin reactors are difficult to make and that the technology of how to make them is lost.
>>
File: Todo.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Todo.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>15113516
>>15113547

STOP TRYING TO HELP, IOK!

HOW DO WE EVEN STOP THIS MAN?
>>
>>15113965
He doesn't have any friends.

>Baudins
You don't take your rival's army to the battlefield.

>Issues
I think they might have an issue with him
>>
>>15114316
Give him proper guidance.
>>
>>15112560
Mika doesn't blindly follow Orga, dude.
>>
File: Sophie-Arvebrink-1.jpg (194KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie-Arvebrink-1.jpg
194KB, 1080x1080px
>>15112604
>Women are supposed to be soft.
you're soft enough for multiple people already. just by yourself you already exceed the required softness in any relationship.

You're like if a pillow and some jello went through the teleporter from The Fly
>>
>>15113458
Prostitute ain't be much of a help unless it is side job of those deep space transporters.

>>15112515
So what is going to happen in next 11 or 12 episodes? How are the sale figures and rating so far?
They might stretch it for another season it all goes well because I feel there is so much to do with amount of st6uff they have introduced sofar.

Or it's Tekkadan happy family ending anyway.
>>
>>15112877
Well done anon.
>>
>>15114341
Please. I don't want to see this disgusting shit on /m/ of all places.
>>
>>15114355
that's why god gave us /cm/
>>
>>15113553

Wait, where does the grenade come from? It's rear skirt armor? Is it shitting out a grenade for Frogman Rodi to throw?
>>
>>15114371

It looks like it's from under the hip armor.
>>
File: 1369363478821.png (164KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1369363478821.png
164KB, 500x376px
>she legitimately went for it
>she was as autistic as you can get but she went for it
God damn
>>
>>15112828
With its supposed name I hope it's an actual Valkyrie frame in the end, especially if it gets a more unique look later on. I doubt its truly complete if this is the experimental mech.
>>
>>15112877
Excellent. Still, I'd like to see it do far more with that kit before armouring up completely.
>>
>>15113578
Wait what are the gerail parts for
>>
>>15114448

Gayrail Scharfrichter or something. Some close combat heavy armor Geirail variant.
>>
>>15113215
>>15113224
Holy smokes, I actually wouldn't mind this.

But it would probably be an out of nowhere reveal and the pain of them having lost some of their children because of some attack on Turbines previously just wouldn't be worth such a cheap reveal.

On that note, I REALLY hope King's Throne shows up to help Turbines. Mika can't stop Orga this time.
>>
>>15114452
No no I know that I'm asking which kit is the original that the additional parts go on to
>>
>>15113569
When Vidar finally puts Vidar through its paces, we'll have gratuitous pilot and mechanic scenes of them refining Vidar, as an upgraded version of the hanger scenes where Vidar was simply more built every time we saw it.
>>
>>15114464

...The Geirail.
>>
File: 59158229_p0_master1200.jpg (364KB, 651x557px) Image search: [Google]
59158229_p0_master1200.jpg
364KB, 651x557px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rzFLzz8OdE

Last week's special talkshow for IBO for anyone that can into Nip-Speak
>>
File: 1468207791278.png (159KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
1468207791278.png
159KB, 540x611px
>>15113215
>>15113224
>>
File: plamax_cherno012.jpg (286KB, 1000x874px) Image search: [Google]
plamax_cherno012.jpg
286KB, 1000x874px
>>15114464
>Geirail Scharfrichter conversion parts.
>Asking what kit tbey go to.

Man, this is a tough one anon. Just what kit would the parts for a geirail variant be for?
>>
>>15113943
Who is this guy and why would he be one of McGillis's comrades?
>>
File: Landman Rodi Boomerang.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Landman Rodi Boomerang.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>15113553
>Chad's gonna use an unmodified Landman Rodi for the remainder of the series
Happy day.
>>
>>15114521
He's the faggot from the side manga who somehow spent years as a merc/hit man without ever killing anyone and on his first assassination job he got cold feet and for no reason joined the target's side.
>>
>>15114233
so pretty much confirms mcgillis piloting kimaris, gets rekt in a duel with Vidar and then getting Bael?
>>
>>15114094
I think Chocolate Man pilots Bael,purple mystery Gundam will be piloted by a brainwashed Almaria or one of the 'comrades' he mentioned this episode.

She would be the perfect weapon to use against Vidar and he could easily persuade her to get the AV implants or he could have his comrades off her father and force the implants on her.
>>
>>15114533
But isn't it hinted that Rustal family has the Bael? Unless mcgillis manage to stole that from him though.
>>
>>15114529
He's still better than the murder manlet.
>>
>>15114532
Not him, but that's actually a battle I'd love to see.
>>
>>15114343
Even if there's more to do, the staff has proven multiple times that they simple won't make use of it to the best it can be.
>>
>>15114233
This would actually be interesting it the writers could actually portray it in a decent way, but after a season and a half, we all know better.
>>
>>15113963
Two episodes of drawn out buildup, and episode with only a five minute fight scene, and then the rest of the episode was more drawn out buildup. Latest episode was flashbacks and attention to side characters that haven't done much before only to put kill them of in the next couple of episodes.
>>
>>15114539
He really isn't. The horrible character writing in the manga is the only thing worse than its art.
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (146KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
146KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>15114233
They also said that Gaelio's remains were returned to his family. Sending them a fake gundam or papa bauduin being on board with the plan would be easy enough. The Vidar has to be kimaris. Why else would its frame number be X'd out?
>>
>>15114507
Speaking of which, what japs think of the show? They love it, don't they?
>>
>>15114604
No, it's not very popular in the home country
>>
>>15114604

They pretty much have the same opinion of it as /m/: interesting premise and setting bungled by inept storytelling and boring, flat characters, but they're going to watch it anyway because it's Gundam and at least some of the designs are sweet.
>>
>>15114613
>>15114608
Japs having some taste and sense? What is this, alternative reality?
>>
>>15114613
Yeah I mean fuck, we're 39 eps in can't stop now.
>>
>>15114621
They love Iok tho so their opinion/taste is worthless/irrelevant
>>
File: NAMBLA_LOGO.jpg (87KB, 1200x315px) Image search: [Google]
NAMBLA_LOGO.jpg
87KB, 1200x315px
>>15113771
>>
>>15114582
then why foreshadow that Mysterious kimaris look-a-like when Vidar already has his own Vidar Gundam frame?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-18-46.png (645KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-21-18-46.png
645KB, 1280x720px
Mokazukis got mad skills
>>
>>15114660

Possibly because Vidar hasn't been wrecked yet which forces his hand to make the upgrade.

It's still more likely however this is an entirely new frame since the OP clear backgrounds the new Gundam in the Seven Stars museum.

Guessing it's going to be Ellion's, Issue's or Fareed's familial Gundam.
>>
>They look tasty, like ham.
I love Mikazuki's autism.
>>
>>15114672
Any reason why the mob boss appears to like him, other than "because plot".
>>
>>15114681
Maybe he reminds him of someone, maybe he likes how simple mikazuki is. Maybe it was just a throwaway line without any grounding.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-09-11-56.png (626KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-09-11-56.png
626KB, 1280x720px
>>15114681
Mcmurdo became enamored by mikazuki when he started spouting this to kudelua
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-09-12-31.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-09-12-31.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>15114681
>>
>>15112939
Hot haram
>>
>>15114672
>Mikazuki best guy
>>
>>15114729
>>15114729
>>
>>15114730
FUCK OFF
>>
>>15114724
Which is stretching a bit, especially when it's a moment that was designed to dumb down Kudelia, in order to make Mikazuki spout out words of wisdom.
>>
>>15114010
Poor Carta needs a body of her own.

With large breasts and sensitive skin.
>>
>>15114681
>the head of a interplanetary mafia is interested in a hitman kid who kills whoever he is told to with no questions asked

Can't see why
>>
>>15114832
McMurdo doesn't know that.
>>
>>15114911
Mika is just the right arm of his newest and most promissing affiliate of course he wouldn't know about him
>>
>>15114613
>>15114621
This isn't even true though. It ranks fine in popularity polls among adult viewers. It just bombs with children and is mediocre with teens. Overall IBO has performed stunningly average there but only the very /m/ people there loathe it. We have these threads so often and you've all seen it rank fine in recent polls. Nothing amazing, but fine.
>>
>>15114681
Probobly because mika has a pragmatic but logical view on things and knows that regardless of decisions we make, its hopeless to save everyone.

Mcmurdo also said he'd look after Barbatos and that it was some sort of "old mans whim" but i think he and Mcgillis both see a similar aspect of Mika
>>
>>15114331
They're not really his rival; he's marrying their daughter and he was their son's best friend. They don't know he killed him.

As for the Issues, didn't she name him as heir or something? Wasn't she the last of her family?
>>
>>15114533
Putting a kid into a brain jar or even giving her those implants would be beyond sick and evil.
>>
>>15116131
It's McGillis. He's capable of that.
>>
>>15116054
>They're not really his rival; he's marrying their daughter and he was their son's best friend. They don't know he killed him.
He could just tell them at any time that he is alive.

>As for the Issues, didn't she name him as heir or something? Wasn't she the last of her family?

I don't remember anything about him being her heir, but she was the last of her family.
>>
>>15116131
>>15116341
Nah. For all the things he did, he's not someone who'd do this kind of douche-baggery...for now.

Time will tell how far he will go.
>>
>>15118546
I'd think the way he tried to kill Gaelio was pretty close.

Not just because of how he listed off all the ways he betrayed him before he died, but that Gaelio was his only friend.
>>
>>15118576
I honestly think that him killing Gaelio was to purge himself of a weakness.

Still yeah, this one is probably his only grave sin so far...unless we also count him being partially responsible for Ein turning into a murder machine, then it's his second gravest sin. Kinda.
>>
>>15118587
He encouraged Carta into fighting a battle she couldn't win.

He killed members of her fleet and worked against her.
>>
>>15118600
OK, that's three.

But in all honesty we need to see if he will really put a child's brain into a jar and said brain in a jar into a mobile suit or re-purposed Mobile Armor.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.