[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he open his visor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Why did he open his visor?
>>
Cause he had to use his new type powers without the blue tinge in front of everything in his cockpit. Who knows.
>>
>>15112285
Cause he's stressed, he's a moron, his friends are rapidly dying, and he wanted to talk to Emma face to face without anything blocking their way.

For what it's worth though, it did snap Emma out of the shock she was in.
>>
>>15112474
That makes sense to me.

I know Zeta gets troll threads constantly so I'll just let this thread die, but I just finished it and I thought it was pretty boring compared to MSG. I couldn't tell you why. I think maybe the character drama was too repetitive. Too many women and newtypes with the exact same hangups.

Rosamie's exhibition scenes were pretty hot, though.
>>
To see the tears of time
>>
File: 112332535243625126.jpg (54KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
112332535243625126.jpg
54KB, 490x408px
>>15112591
>>
>>15112591
This is just my two cents but 0079 has this very strong travelogue feel to it. White Base is always going somewhere with an objective to perform, any skirmishes they fight from episode to episode are just distractions from that objective. Feels a lot like an old adventure story in that regard. Zeta on the other hand is all about these smaller skirmishes that are probing attacks by great powers testing the others defences. You get the occasional pitched battle or more story driven thread like Kamille's firs trip to Earth, but for the most part it's the AEUG VS the Titans in a slow war of attrittion. It makes any big developments like Char's speech at Dakar or Neo-Zeon entering the conflict all the more memorable and surprising, but it made the rest of the show feel kind of aimless to me when compared with 0079.
>>
>>15112474
This. He was so in shock he forgot he was in outer space.
>>
>>15112285
Because he didnt need his targeting computer, he just guided the torpedoes in with the Force
>>
File: rosamia bounce.gif (2MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
rosamia bounce.gif
2MB, 500x376px
>>15112677
>>
>>15112699
>>15112591
I think Zeta is just altogether more interested in exploring its characters. This is a good thing in that it allowed more thematic nuance, but it didn't always work well with the format and general pacing.

I think it's more interesting than MSG, but it's not usually as exciting.
>>
>>15113877
That poor autistic girl has to deal with her even more autistic sister I feel bad for her
>>
>>15112285
I always thought it was Scirocco using his Newtype powers to try and get him to kill himself
>>
>>15112285
So he could breath the air in space.
>>
File: 1483188141645.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483188141645.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Kamille best guy
>>
>>15113884
i still think to this day Zeta is best full length gundam series due to the character exploration and themes

pacing is kinda off though tbf
>>
>>15112677
Actually, Kamille would be first to ask for seconds.

Wasn't he a bit of a perv?
>>
>>15125481
>Wasn't he a bit of a perv?
He was until every girl he was perving at started dying around him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.