[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE SUNRISE JUST GIVE US ONE LAST GUNDAM SEED ANIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

PLEASE SUNRISE JUST GIVE US ONE LAST GUNDAM SEED ANIME
>>
>>15111406
Destiny vs. Strike Freedom would have been pretty cool if it looked anything like that.
>>
File: 1652725727.jpg (47KB, 762x560px) Image search: [Google]
1652725727.jpg
47KB, 762x560px
>>15111406
At this point I would rather have this than IBOring.
At least with a SEED sequel I can get some fresh memes.
>>
>>15111406
So... you want more Kira while he wins wars practically yawning, pulling out other powers from his or Lacus ass. Another upgrade of the Freedom stolen from ZAFT. Athrun passing in the enemy army for half of the show and the usual story resolved simply by force bBecause Kira and Lacus disagree with the antagonist of day.

Made yourself a fanfic. Whatever comes out of you, it will certainly be better than Fokuda.
>>
I want a series where a fully completed Stargazer comes right back immediately after being launched on it's extra-solar exploration because it finds an alien MS drifting just inside Pluto's orbit.
>>
>>15111406
Only if it's about overthrowing the evil lacus
>>
>>15111406

That'll be kind of hard, with one of the creative forces behind Destiny being dead.
>>
>>15111733
>It's Turn A/Turn X
>The pilot is malevolent and the suit has all the overpowered bullshit from the manuals
>The entire world has to team up to fight Turn A/Turn X, and rapidly progress to stand a ghost of a chance against it
>We never actually learn who the pilot of the Turn is, and the suit itself merely exists as sort of an existential terror that humanity has to oppose, knowing nothing about it or how it functions in the Cosmic Era universe
>>
File: MSGSD-This never happened.jpg (2MB, 1536x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MSGSD-This never happened.jpg
2MB, 1536x2000px
>>15111413
Here's the full image.
>>
>>15112064
You mean it might actually be good now?

I mean I wasn't one of the shits cheering her death, but I mean really, CE in the hands of someone besides her and Fukuda has proven it's self to be pretty good, or at least on the upper end of passable/has potential. (Stargazer, parts, emphasis on PARTS of Astray)
>>
>>15112574

Well, 'good' as it might be, the fact remains that Destiny, more than SEED itself, was a very husband/wife production.

Destiny might have been awful, but I imagine Fukuda may not be very enthusiastic about returning to it after the death of his partner.
>>
>>15111406
>Wanting more SEED instead of 00
>>
>>15112583
I don't want good. I want another shitshow like destiny.
>>
>>15112583
Yeah I figured he wouldn't, hence why it would be good since he wouldn't be involved neither and it'd likely be another team like Stargazer.
>>
>>15112916
The reason we don't get the last part of mainstream SE ED is because of this.

I honestly would have finished it if I were him. As a way to honor is waifu.
>>
>>15111406
Don't wish it with a monkey's paw, it'll be yaoi with piano music in the background.
>>
File: 1484003541384.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484003541384.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>15111406
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.