[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to get the most out of the captain harlock series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 620x424px
So I want to get the most out of the captain harlock series. I have seen endless odyssey and the first few episodes of the original show.

What should I watch? Harlock saga? Cosmo warrior zero? Gun frontier? Arcadia movie? Arcadia tv show? Finish the old show?
>>
Came to make this same thread, I've really been wanting to get into Harlock but I have no idea what parts are worth watching or what order to watch in.
>>
>>15102074
production order isn't bad
the first Captain Harlock tv series where he fights those people only they're not people they're women is mostly a standalone thing

Arcadia movie is meant to be a Harlock Begins, where you're familiar with the character and then you go OH SHIT THAT'S HOW HE GOT THAT THING

SSX builds from that movie.

There's rarely a strict continuity or anything between Harlock stuff.
>>
File: mpv-shot0151.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0151.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
I am watching the original series right now-
Very great stuff.
>>
>>15102074
>wanting to get into Lazy Matsumoto
>>
>>15102225
>Arcadia movie is meant to be a Harlock Begins, where you're familiar with the character and then you go OH SHIT THAT'S HOW HE GOT THAT THING

This isn't tumblr you fucking faggot, speak like a fucking human
>>
Watch the Arcadia movie and the old show.

Out of the later stuff, I find only Harlock Saga and Ednless Odyssey to be worth your while. Cosmo Warrior Zero was to Harlock what Galactic Railways was to Galaxy Express, a curiosity at best.
>>
>>15102074
watch from the start
>>
harlock is shit
>>
>>15102074
First series, then My Youth in Arcadia movie. That's all that matters and that's the best there is. You can watch SSX for fun, it's not bad, but it's inferior to the 1978 series.
Also he makes a cool cameo in one of the Galaxy Express movies.
>>
>>15102074
it was good show
>>
>>15102074
From the beginning
>>
>>15102074

>and the first few episodes of the original show.

Go away until you finish the original show.
>>
>>15102074
Harlock a best
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.