[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zaku tubes general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
daily zaku tubes thread
why are they there?
what are they for?
what happens when you cut them?

discuss zaku tubes
>>
I assumed excess heat and liquid for cooling the reactor.
>>
Amuro rips them off one of char's mooks in like the first or second episode if I remember, and it disables his camera. Might be a power supply.

By the same token I'm pretty sure the cables get cut in a few scenes in Zeta and gas just shoots out like they're full of steam. Who knows.
>>
>>15101410

They're train tubes for the hundreds of fairies that keep a Zaku operational.
>>
>>15101410
They are used to rip your fingernails when assembling the gunpla. Worst part of the otherwise good model.
>>
>>15101771
Does that mean Jims aren't fairy powered
What's powering Jims then
>>
>>15101410
Zaku is the best gundam heroine
>>
>>15101904
Science and Fed's hope, that's why they are inferior to glorious achievement of Zeon's mechamagical industry.
>>
>>15101914
But that's wrong though.
Jims are literally better than Zakus in pretty much everything. You can look it up.
>>
>>15101934
And yet they got wrecked by Zakus in Origin. But, yeah, in 0079 Jims overpower Zeon's MS.
>>
>>15101937
Which Origin? I thought they did fine in the comic.
>>
>>15101942
Hm, third one? Rescue of prof. Minovsky on moon.
>>
>>15101937
What bearing does this have on anything? That's literally the purpose of GMs- to job. They outstrip Zakus, Doms, and by the time Gelgoogs came around their pilots were good enough to outdo those too.

GMs are the good guy army. You're supposed to see them when they're in trouble so the protagonists look good. However, it is by their work and effort that the war is won.
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>15101410
>>
>>15101902
Blisters in my case.
The instructions saying you can just slide them off the runner are a big fat lie.
>>
>>15101973
You can slide them off, but using force greater than durability of your fingers. Not that it's something they care about.
>>
>>15101410
>what happens when you cut them?
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>15101904
Gnomes.
>>
>>15101410
They redirect heat away from vital areas. The camera and cockpits.

Or the fairies and gnomes explanation, I like that too.
>>
>>15102349
Zakus are big mecha.
>>
File: 05.head.jpg (70KB, 819x546px) Image search: [Google]
05.head.jpg
70KB, 819x546px
>>15102430
for you
>>
>>15101957

No, the Zaku equivalent for EFF is the Type 61. GMs only die when dramatic tension is needed.
>>
File: tumblr_mn6horIP3d1s7apxeo1_500.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn6horIP3d1s7apxeo1_500.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>15101410

Septic Tank
>>
>>15101937
those are early type guncannons, you mongoloid
that was before Tem Rey had developed the EFF mobile suit program, and additionally the pilots still thought of mobile suits as long range support vehicles which is why they got nigged by the Zaku I's.
>>
>>15101410
Tubes rule
>>
>>15103465
This.

Unless something changed dramatically in the OVAs and I totally missed it, it's a bunch of Feddies in old-model Guncannons which were deployed to stop a bunch of incoming unidentified mobile suits, which turn out to be Zaku-1's, which (per Origin) are high mobility mid-to-close-range combat mecha designed to thoroughly fuck up everything the feddies have built up to that point.

Tem Rey at this point is watching the footage and uses it as a springboard to get Operation V funded (I seem to recall he'd already pitched an advanced mobile suit program to the Federation but it'd been denied - I might be misremembering).

If memory serves (I don't have the volume right in front of me), the incident was also being used as a "sales pitch" to woo either Zeonic or Anaheim to produce Zeon's next-gen mecha, but again, been a while since I read those volumes.
>>
File: 1483289156267.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483289156267.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>15101410
zaku is my waifu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.