[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suzaku is a beast. Where does he rank among mecha pilots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

File: suzaku knight of zero.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suzaku knight of zero.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Suzaku is a beast. Where does he rank among mecha pilots?
>>
Somewhere between Amuro and Katz.

It's very hard to rank pilots across a broad spectrum.
>>
He's a better pilot than all of the Getter trio.
>>
Never fought anyone who his technology didn't vastly outclass/10.
>>
>>15101201

So he was Char before Char met Amuro.
>>
File: Guren_-_Eight_Elements.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Guren_-_Eight_Elements.png
963KB, 1280x720px
>>15101201
>Never fought anyone who his technology didn't vastly outclass
>>
>>15101201
wrong, he was completely outmatched against the SEITEN in the Conquista
>>
>>15101177
Right under Kallen
>>
>>15101177
He was the best in his show, but that doesn't mean much.
>>
>>15101177
Low tier
>>
>>15101177
I don't remember any particularly impressive maneuvering in Geass, so his piloting skills are difficult to judge objectively.
>>
>>15103246
What?
>>
>>15101211
You know, for all that R3 is unneeded I'm kinda happy that at least the Suzaku vs Kallen argument has a chance of being answered.
>>
File: 1478619035058.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478619035058.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Suzaku a shit
>>
File: Suzaku won Kallenfags BTFO.webm (3MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku won Kallenfags BTFO.webm
3MB, 680x382px
>>15101177
http://otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Animes-Strongest-Mecha-Pilots-Ranked-8215.aspx
>10. Suzaku Kururugi
Then again Lelouch and Inaho are ranked so this list has a few flubs
>>15104534
>that at least the Suzaku vs Kallen argument has a chance of being answered.
....it was answered in R2. Kallenfags are just retarded
>>
>>15104915
Looks like a draw to me. Which is really telling considering that of he didn't have that Geass command on him to live, he probably wouldn't do half of his bs naturally.
>>
>>15104915
>Then again Lelouch and Inaho are ranked so this list has a few flubs
That entire list is bullshit and was fan voted, it's not a credible source at all. It included Lelouch, Eva pilots, and Simon. Most of those are admittedly bad pilots and were only there because special reason made them the only pilot choice.

It also doesn't define what they mean by "strong pilots".
>>
>>15101177
Suzaku was meant to be superhuman because for some reason he was connected to the Geass thing.

I wonder if it will be part of R3? that would make sense
>>15101201
Every gundam MC.

Also Suzaku did fight people with better tech, he was still the best
>>
>>15105045
Curse of Geass doesn't enhance anything
>>
File: 1472837017654.jpg (350KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472837017654.jpg
350KB, 1440x1080px
>>15105045
>Which is really telling considering that of he didn't have that Geass command on him to live, he probably wouldn't do half of his bs naturally.
CoG doesn't effect him physically he just can't hold back, that's all him, while Kallen was in the strongest KMF operating at most of its power/
>>
>>15105783
>>15105797
That sounds like bullshit given the Bismarck fight.
>>
>>15105842
He went fast enough that Bismarck couldn't predict him. Simple as that.
>>
>>15105797

While it may not enhance him physically it does still enhance him mentally, and makes him more determined and less restrained than he might otherwise be - which can make a lot of difference in a fight. It wouldn't physically enable him to do stunts like the spin-kicks or wall stands he was doing at times, but it would make him mentally aware enough to do those things where otherwise he may not have thought of them or held back on doing them.
>>
>>15105848
And he was unable to do that before because...?
>>
>>15104915
Kallen won though. Just look at how Suzaku's unit ecploded. Granted Kallen's unit fell off the carrier but it didn't explode.
>>
>>15105900

Doesn't really matter when her unit was rendered unable to fight again regardless, given that it had lost both it's arms and it's computer system had been fucked at the very least looking at that webm. She couldn't fight again with it unless it underwent major repairs. Which is also true of Suzaku's unit. His needed even more, but given that both are worthless in a fight the degree to which they are is academic at best.
>>
>>15105900
>Just look at how Suzaku's unit exploded
He was merely pretending. All according to keikaku.
>>
>>15104915
Answered in R2. The series where they fought three times with Kallen dealing more damage than she took each time?
>>
>>15105871
Yes? What's the problem?
>>15105864
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>15106002
>The series where they fought three times with Kallen dealing more damage than she took each time?
You mean where the Guren MkII and the Guren SEITEN got destroyed? Must have forgotten about that.
>>
>>15105913
His unit blew up. Obliterated. Given the evidence of episode 6 of R2 the Guren could be restored in moments so long as the core is intact. The shutdown is likely an empty filler instead of damage.
>>
>>15105900
What does it matter if it exploded? Her unit was rendered useless.
>>15105864
>>15106002
Why do Kallenfags have to go through so much mental gymnastics to downplay the fact that she lost? Curse of Geass does not enhance anything all it does is make sure that Suzaku doesn't back down, it doesn't open new possibilities for him in combat just that he's fighting at his full potential which was enough to take down the most powerful KMF in the series whereas Kallen failed to takeout the most powerful pilot in the series.
>>
>>15106010

I'm not sure what part you find hard to understand. Suzaku's unit exploded, thus rendering it inoperable. Karen's unit was inoperable too. It didn't explode, but it's still incapable of fighting and it's computer systems aren't even online anymore. It too is inoperable. Just because it's not as inoperable as Suzaku's doesn't mean it too isn't inoperable. Both units are inoperable, so it's really a draw. Any further distinction is just speaking to degrees and trying to say one won because the other's unit was more inoperable, which is a nonsense argument since inoperable is inoperable regardless.
>>
>>15106021
Here's your (you) because this is getting sad at this point.
>>
>>15106032
>so it's really a draw
Well. Suzaku is still alive and his objective was to make sure nobody got to Lelouch and he needed to fake his death so......
>>
>>15106040

I have no idea what that means, since I haven't seen the second season and am only speaking to what's in the webm.
>>
>>15106044
His objective was to make sure nobody got to Lelouch while Kallen was suppose to kill Lelouch
>>
>>15106040
But in terms of the duel, they were both unable to continue battling. That's all that matters. Arguably Kallen would have been able to whip Suzaku's ass if they jumped out of their robots and fought hand-to-hand, because I think I remember him being more badly injured, but I don't think that matters in terms of a robot duel.
>>
>>15106053

And I assume Karen actually got to Lelouch, even if she only thought she killed him and he really faked her out?
>>
>>15106062
No she fainted and was saved by Gino from plunging to her death so she never got to Lelouch and by the time she came to she was held captive and Lelouch had completed his objection. Now as to whether or not he planned for her to fight Suzaku is a whole another can of worms but this is a series that fuels itself on contrivance.
>>
>>15106056
>Arguably Kallen would have been able to whip Suzaku's ass if they jumped out of their robots and fought hand-to-hand, because I think I remember him being more badly injured
He wasn't injured. Kallen was exhausted though.
>>
>>15106073
I don't think she would have died considering how many times people survived by ejecting in this show.
>>
>>15106073

Oh, I misunderstood the thrust of your statement in >>15106040 so.
>>
>>15106040
It's a draw where Suzaku had an escape plan of some sort prepared (we'll never know what) and Kallen didn't.
>>
>>15105864
Yeah, it doesn't make Suzaku a better pilot but it does give him an advantage over a normal human being. Calling it fighting at full potential is valid, but that doesn't change the point.
>>
>>15104915
Lelouch being ranked at the bottom is still true in relative terms, just not absolute ones.
>>
>>15106015
If you mean the scene where the Conquista shoots a Hadron beam at the Guren Mk II and it falls, then that's not any different than the SEITEN crippling the Conquista.
>>
Suzaku is 1 and Kallen is two but who else would rank on the list? Xingke seems like a good pick but his robot got outdated too fast.
>>
>>15106101
Then why are you downplaying the fact that Kallen was piloting the strongest KMF?
>>
>>15106116
>but who else would rank on the list
Bismarck even though he didn't do shit.
>>
>>15106101
>>15105864
This is just mirroring Amuro and Char in their final battle in 0079 where Char had the superior mobile suit and Amuro was getting by with his latent newtype abilities.
>>
>>15105922
I never understood how this argument can be made in defiance of Suzaku's own words moments earlier.
He was trying to win. He was trying as hard as he could to win.
>>
>>15106129
I assume they will need a new pilot for S3 who can be a match for Suzaku or at least as good as Kallen was against him.
>>
>>15106161
There'll be new pilots, sure. But why wouldn't Kallen be his main adversary in a knightmare? All evidence from the epilogue and post-series material points to her still being the Guren's pilot.
>>
>>15106159
>I never understood how this argument can be made in defiance of Suzaku's own words moments earlier.
That's like take Emperor Lelouch's words at face value. Are you retarded?
>>
>>15106133
Char was a weaker Newtype than Amuro too, if I recall correctly, but obviously more experienced as a pilot.
>>
>>15106166
I was using her as a point of comparison. In practice, politics made that difficult. Kallen is not likely to ever fight Suzaku again unless he goes mad with power as the new Zero and wants to get a Code of immortality or something like that.
>>
>>15106168
I can't comprehend this. You do know what I'm referring to right? You have watched the goddamned show?
Explain. Explain who his inner monologue was trying to deceive.
>>
>>15106181
t. butthurt Kallenfag
>>
>>15106202
Actually laughed at you.
>>
>>15106181
Because "Sazaku" had to die in the battle. With that "Zero" could kill Lelouch. It was a very important part of the plan. Sazaku was working Double duty. He had to play roadblock and successfully throw the fight with out getting really dying. He had a an extremely difficult job to do.
>>
>>15106232
Why Kallenfags still can't comprehend this I have no clue unless they're just following SRW canon which was complete shit.
>>
>>15101177
he's a piece of shit
>>
>>15106010
Despite zipping all over the battlefield like a madman beforehand, Suzaku was only able to 2fast2furious Bismarck after his magic glowy eyes kicked in.

So, either Suzaku was holding back the whole time (unlikely, since the Curse kicked in, pep talk or not) or the glowy eyes did something to boost his mech's performance or fuck with Bismarck's Geass, hence it is a literal power-up.
>>
>>15107632
Except its not a power-up you stupid Kallenfag. A geass command does not make you stronger because that's literally impossible. He was able to counter Bismarck's Geass by going too fast for him to actually see him which is just logic. .
>>
>>15107692

I think what he's inferring is if that was the case, and all Suzaku needed to do was go impossibly fast to win, why didn't he do that sooner before the effects of his Geass order kicked in.

Outside of dramatic effect, I guess.
>>
>>15107692
>kallenfag
>not even talking about the kallen fight
Way to project.

He was going full tilt earlier against the other Rounds and while fighting Bismarck. Had he not, why would the Geass have triggered? His life would only have been in danger had he been going in at full speed and still losing.

Therefore, the Geass powered him up. This isn't rocket science; even Suzakufags should be able to see it.
>>
>>15107695
Pretty much this; Suzaku can only magically go fast enough to kill Bismarck after the Geass effect triggers, and not before when he was already speedkilling the whole goddamned Rounds army.
>>
>>15107695
>why didn't he do that sooner before the effects of his Geass order kicked in.
You do realize he ca turn off an don the effect at will right?
>>15107700
Whatever you say Kallenfag.

>He was going full tilt earlier against the other Rounds and while fighting Bismarck. Had he not, why would the Geass have triggered?
He stupid Kallenfag! Suzaku can turn on or off the Geass effect at will that was something Lelouch brought up in Turn 22.
>>
>>15107705
>You do realize he ca turn off an don the effect at will right?

Then why would he activate it exclusively to trump Bismarck, if its activation is an issue of willpower, when you're saying that all he had to do was go really fast?

He killed Monica, Dorothea and every other pilot besides Bismarck in seconds, by your logic Bismarck should have died in his opening strike.
>>
>>15107705
>Suzaku can turn on or off the Geass effect at will
>needs to either be pushed to the brink of death or have Lelouch pep talk him to get it to activate
>at will
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>15107695
>>15107700
Suzaku can activate Curse of Geass at will by Turn 22. It doesn't trigger when his life is in danger he can turn it off and on at will. As stated many time before it doesn't enhance anything and as this anon pointed out >>15107692 the command had issued that Suzaku travel faster to the point where Bismarck could not track him and how was that accomplished? The Albion is faster than the Galahad. But yeah it just has to be magic right?
>>
>>15107721
>The Albion is faster than the Galahad.

That doesn't fully answer the point he's making, though, and that is that if all Suzaku had to do to win was abuse the Albion's speed, why was it that only after Suzaku activated his curse was he able to actually kill him?

They wouldn't show him activating it for no reason.
>>
>>15107714
>Then why would he activate it exclusively to trump Bismarck
Because he was the Knight of One and had a Geass that could see into the future? Why is this so hard to understand?

>He killed Monica, Dorothea and every other pilot besides Bismarck in seconds,
None of them had a Geassthat could see into the future or in Gino's case wasn't aiming to kill him.
>>
>>15107721
Then why was Albion not flying fast enough to counter the h4x BEFORE the Geass kicked in?

Either the Geass magically altered something or Suzaku is a colossal goddamned moron who won't push his machine to full power when he needs to without outside assistance -- and pushing machines to their full potential was literally his thing with Lancelot in S1.
>>
>>15107725
>That doesn't fully answer the point he's making
Actually it does. Albon has better specs than the Galahad so logically its faster
>why was it that only after Suzaku activated his curse was he able to actually kill him?
Because the solution that kicked in for Suzaku's survival was to go fast enough that Bismarck Geass couldn't track him. But please tell me how a Geass command is suppose to power up a mecha.
>>15107731
>Then why was Albion not flying fast enough to counter the h4x BEFORE the Geass kicked in?
Because he was fighting Bismarck one on one whenbefore he just steamrolled everyone.
>Either the Geass magically altered something
Its not a Geass retard its a command
>Suzaku is a colossal goddamned moron who won't push his machine to full power when he needs to without outside assistance
The atypical Kallenfag response. Blame Suzaku for everything when it has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>15107726

So then it's not just a matter of him 'going really fast' at the end of the day, is it?
>>
File: Turn 22.png (612KB, 853x512px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 22.png
612KB, 853x512px
>>15107717
>needs to either be pushed to the brink of death or have Lelouch pep talk him to get it to activate

Watch the show Kallenfag
>>
File: Turn 22-2.png (224KB, 855x512px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 22-2.png
224KB, 855x512px
>>15107743
>>15107731
>>15107725
>>
>>15107742
>Because he was fighting Bismarck one on one whenbefore he just steamrolled everyone.
So you're saying he SLOWED DOWN to fight the deadliest opponent the old Britannian forces had to field? Is Suzaku retarded or you?

And he was still fighting Bismarck 1 on 1 when he was fast enough to kill him -- AFTER the Geass triggered, but not before. Curious.

>Its not a Geass retard its a command
It is Lelouch's dormant Geass effect triggering that gives him the glowy eyes super mode. Lelouch was just able to talk it into triggering. Why are you too retarded to tell the difference? Are all Suzakufags as braindead as their idol?

>Blame Suzaku for everything when it has nothing to do with him.
If the Geass didn't make Suzaku go faster, then Suzaku wasn't pushing Albion hard enough to make it go faster earlier in the fight. How is that NOT his fault?

>>15107748
That doesn't say anything about Suzaku turning it off and on at will; that just says he can turn it to his advantage while it is active. Outside circumstances very clearly need to trigger the 'LIVE!' response, like when Lelouch himself deliberately triggered it during the fight.
>>
>>15107748
That doesn't mean he can control it, idiot.
>>
>>15107717
>>15107756
>>15107759
We literally saw him activate at will throughout the final battle dumbass.
>That doesn't mean he can control it
>screenshot literally points out him exploiting the command to his will
Okay
>>
>>15107751
He questioning whether or not it's the machine's abilities alone, so obviously Bismarck doesn't think it's just Albion alone being that good, especially after trading blows with it just a minute ago.

Either the Geass is helping or Suzaku was deliberately jeopardizing the whole Zero Requiem by holding back against someone he could not afford to. It's an either/or proposition, and both are shitty writing.
>>
>>15107764
There is a difference between 'bending it to his will' and 'being able to turn it off and on'. The show was clearly stating the latter. Are you an ESL or just a moron?
>>
>>15106090
I don't think that version of her Guren had an ejection system, same with Lancelot
>>
>>15107751

That's Bismarck wondering aloud, not ironclad proof that it wasn't the Geass somehow lending Suzaku a helping hand.

It's as the other poster is saying - either Suzaku deliberately handicapped himself, even briefly, against the best pilot Charles' loyalists could offer, or the Geass -did- have some unexplained effect on his abilities because it's only after he activates it that he's able to kill him.
>>
>>15107767
*clearly stating the former
Apparently exposure to Suzakufags deteriorates your ability to post.
>>
>>15107765
He was always suicidal, he always believed through the course of both seasons that his death would be something good and an atonement, why is it hard to understand that his geass activates because he is always holding back hoping that this would be the moment he would die?
>>
>>15107731

Not the other guy, but you do realize that just because your machine has X as a top speed doesn't mean that you'll always want to go X, or even that it's the best possible speed to go when fighting a given opponent. He may have been going X-5 or whatever to kill the other guys simply because doing so gave him a good balance between speed and maneuverability. The faster you go, the more exaggerated your maneuvers are as a general rule because you go wider when turning due to your speed.

I haven't even seen the season to comment on whether that is true or not, but I just want to point out it's possible, since you seem to be assuming that Suzuka must have been or should have been going maximum speed against all opponents.
>>
File: Turn 22-3.png (405KB, 852x519px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 22-3.png
405KB, 852x519px
>>15107756
>So you're saying he SLOWED DOWN to fight the deadliest opponent the old Britannian forces had to field?
Hey Kallenfag. He was fighting Gino before Bismarck stepped in and Bismarck was already tracking his movements with his future sight. Are you just fucking stupid?
>And he was still fighting Bismarck 1 on 1 when he was fast enough to kill him
Literally pic related.
>It is Lelouch's dormant Geass effect triggering that gives him the glowy eyes super mode.
Its just a command dumbass not a power up.
>Lelouch was just able to talk it into triggering
Wrong again Kallenfag. Why you guys are just as dumb as the girl you fap to
>That doesn't say anything about Suzaku turning it off and on at wil
Lelouch is literally complimenting him on being to you his command to his advantage. You really are retarded.
>>
>>15107767
>>15107774
Too late Kallenfag. And you're still wrong btw
>>
File: white devil.webm (3MB, 840x468px) Image search: [Google]
white devil.webm
3MB, 840x468px
Kallen
>only manages to roast a few mooks every battle with her gimmick weapon, nothing special, only noteworthy kill was against that orange-haired fag who was a shit pilot anyway

Suzaku
>slaughters his own countrymen with both rage and skull unparalleled by any mech pilot, regularly nets high-profile victories and is generally considered the biggest threat on the battlefield
>>
>>15107810

>unparalleled

Not that I've ever taken sides in the single dumbest and most enduring power level debate in modern mecha anime history, but you could have perhaps chosen something a bit more dynamic than him mowing immobile grunts standing in a line and waiting to be slaughtered.
>>
>>15106056
sure kallen could kick a dudes ass who is capable of dodging bullets on foot and kick sentry guns off the fucking ceiling. Im sorry to say this guys suzaku is kira yamato levels of hax do you know how much force it takes to bend steel let alone shatter it and yest suzaku dose just that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9oPY1e20Bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZxYnqkN4q8
>>
File: Guren Seiten.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Guren Seiten.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>15107817
I'm just using this retarded thread as an excuse to post webms
>>
>>15107824
Were those spears made out of paper mache? This fuckin show. My willing suspension of disbelief can only take so much abuse.
>>
>>15107810
>>15107817
We should also point out that Suzaku never went for the kill towards any of the BK and Gino and was essentially controlling the tide of the battle essentially since he was a one man army. Kallen disrupting that flow until he destroyed her Guren in the end along with the Lancelot.
>>
File: lancelot albion zero color.webm (872KB, 514x386px) Image search: [Google]
lancelot albion zero color.webm
872KB, 514x386px
>The only time Kallen was able to fight toe to toe with Suzaku is when she had a stronger KMF than his

Sad. Anyways who's going to pilot this?
>>
>>15107817
>in the single dumbest and most enduring power level debate in modern mecha anime history
Its almost like Taniguichi and Okouchi knew people would be arguing for years over this and intentionally made it impossible to gauge who was superior.
>>
>>15107835

>Lancelot Albion Zero Color

>Lancelot Albion

I dunno, who do you think?

Personally my money's on Tamaki.
>>
>>15107778
Why would it matter if he was already tracking Suzaku? If Albion could go fast enough without his Geass effect up, then why did he not speed through his future sight the first time? You're literally disproving your own argument.

>HURR HE CAN USE IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE THAT'S THE SAME THING AS AN ON/OFF SWITCH RIGHT
What is it like being this retarded? Can you literally not read your own screencaps?

For the record, I think Suzaku was a better pilot than Kallen. This has zero bearing on the fact that Suzaku needed his Geass effect to power him up to counter Bismarck's own h4x.
>>
>>15104883
> all those cocpits exploding with hot girls inside
Fuck Suzaku
>>
>>15107899
You see, Suzaku's hot girl got killed. So he's going to make sure nobody can ever be with a hot girl ever again. By killing all the hot girls.
>>
>>15107897
>Why would it matter if he was already tracking Suzaku?
Because the Galahad was periodically dodging Suzaku's attacks
> If Albion could go fast enough without his Geass effect up, then why did he not speed through his future sight the first time?
Except nobody fucking said that retard. The Albion is already faster than the Galahad and all Suzaku did was speed up he trajectory so that Bismarck could not keep up with him. The very fact that you can't prove its magic means you're talking out your ass because your waifu lost.

>Gets BTFO by what the show says
>Calls people retarded
No need to get angry Kallenfag

>This has zero bearing on the fact that Suzaku needed his Geass effect to power him up to counter Bismarck's own h4x.
Except its not a powerup Kallenfag
>>
>>15107835
>>15107839

I don't think that's a Zero variant Lancelot. The head is different. Plus the color scheme is blue/purple and gold, not black and gold. My bet is that's an enemy robot.
>>
>>15107835
They were effectively toe to toe during the couple fights where neither of them had a superior robot (so mostly in S1). But whatever. Suzaku was the better pilot, Kallen was just close enough without equaling him. Let's stop this circular argument.
>>
Why are people arguing he went too fast for Bismark to win? All he did is attack along a predictable route so that it wouldn't matter if Bismark could see where he'd go since Suzaku's path was so obvious from the outset. He didn't fly too fast for Bismark, he just swung his sword to cut down Bismark's when Bismark blocked him, which Bismark didn't expect because his Geass only allowed him to see where the Albion would fly and where his attack would land, not what his attack was meant to do. Bismark assumed his sword would block the Albions, but instead it cut straight down it and then through his suit. It's basically more bullshit on the level of him dodging bullets and breaking spears.
>>
>>15108088

Zero wears purple, though.
>>
>>15108439
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>15108707
This is as simple as I can put it:

Bismark sees that Suzaku is going to perform a overhead swing.

"In that case I'll just block it with my sword"

But it turns out that Bismark's sword isn't strong enough to block the overhead swing.
>>
>>15108707

And Suzaku going too fast does when not only does Bismark remark that Suzaku is coming at him at a predictable angle and underestimating him, but manages to block Suzaku's hit only for it not to matter because the deciding factor wasn't any kind of speed but Suzaku just cutting through Bismark's sword and in to the unit?
>>
File: 1482176285614.jpg (61KB, 475x438px) Image search: [Google]
1482176285614.jpg
61KB, 475x438px
>>15107936
>Gets BTFO by what the show says
>Calls people Kallenfag
No need to get angry retard
>>
The biggest nail in the coffin to the 'Albion just went FAST to defeat Bismarck's Geass' is this scene here >>15107751 .

If you'll notice, Bismarck himself is tracking Suzaku's actual movement with his own eyes just fine (he's staring right the fuck at him); it's just not synching up with what his Geass is telling him his next move is going to be.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.