[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I retarded? I just got G generation Genesis. Set up my ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21

Am I retarded? I just got G generation Genesis. Set up my ship but I can't deploy it? Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?
>>
Put people in it.
>>
>>15100817
Damn, I'm dumb. Looks like you don't sortie until the second half of the stage.
What's the best stage to grind on?
>>
>>15100834

I'm partial to ZZ's last stage. Good exp and 200k worth of capturable junk.
>>
>>15100842
Good.
Although, not being able to skip the openings of the stages seems like its going to make grinding fucking insufferable.
>>
>>15100866
It gets easier after you first beat a stage as you get the option to skip the dialogue after that and it makes some of them go by way faster.
>>
File: 19188m.jpg (25KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
19188m.jpg
25KB, 275x206px
>>15100731
G Generation Genesis.... so.... GGG?
>>
How well did this sell
>>
What's a good stage to grind out the argama's get guage?
>>
>>15101243

last zeta stage, lots of named enemies to shoot down and lots of mooks so you can use group attacks.
>>
>>15101299
>>15101243
So how does this Get gauge work? Does it reset after a mission if you don't fill it up?
>>
>>15101346

Yep it resets, and it isn't cumulative between two characters in the same suit. So basically you have to fill it up on one character on one stage for it to count. But if you manage to unlock the suit in question through development then get to a stage where said suit has a get guage, it will auto fill, unlocking whatever character or whatnot that goes along with it.
Sometimes it's easier to just do MS unlocks that way, if you develop a lot. The get gauge is the only option for ships though.
>>
>>15101504
Yeah I would recommend not even bothering trying to fill the get gauge for nearly anything other than a few of the easy mode suits like Sazabi or Unicorn unless you want the pilot it unlocks, it wastes so much XP and most of the guests are fucking terrible and need tons of babysitting to get any kills.
>>
What's a good stage to grind in the early game? I'm DESPERATELY in need of credits!
>>
>>15100866
It feels really counterintuitive, but once you have beaten a stage, you can skip the parts where you don't sortie your ships by skipping the scene right before it with START instead of select.

On my end, I'm feeling retarded too, but for a different reason.

>got the Vita version digitally from the Singapore PSN
>grabbed a second hand 8 GB memory card for cheap just for this account
>find out the january DLC takes 620 MB
>I have 580 MB of free space with nothing but the game and the january DLC installed
>>
How do you get the GP04? The usual route of Developing the GP series isn't working.
>>
>>15102866
Igloo stage 1, about 50k from all the captures
ZZ stage 2, 100k+ from all the captures plus a lot of exp from killing everything
>>
>>15103087
Thanks. I definitely need to hit those up.
On a related note, I fucking hate the GET bar. Its a real chore.
>>
>>15103078
GP04 isn't in, sadly.
>>
File: 1480543737478 (1).jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480543737478 (1).jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>15103112
FUCK, that's disappointing. Now what do I put based Cima in?
First Master Phoenix is DLC now this? Man.
>>
>>15103120
Gebera Tetra kai
>>
>>15103120
I tend to shove her in Titans mechs. Currently she's piloting a Byarlant.

Also, I just want to say it's hilarious how she gets both the anti-feddie and anti-zeon skills and you cans swap them out alternatingly to get a permanent attack boost no matter what you fight.
>>
just finished CCA... shit that was fucking anemic. Even Cross Dimension was better.

FAZZ or MP ZZ?
>>
>>15103112
The fuck?
Is GP00 in?
>>
>>15103787
Yes
>>
>>15100731
I just got this game to. Was just about to make a thread when I saw this.

I really like it a lot so far but Im very new to this particular series. Has it been a steep learning curve for anyone as well?

Im at the 4th or 5th OG Gundam mission, in Jaburo and I keep getting raped. Too many suits and the White Base gets murdered every time.
>>
>>15103787
It's a quest reward. An early one, too. Provided you can afford it, it's an easy way to unlock all the GP units and their derivatives, like the Tetra or MLRS.
>>
>>15104665
Jaburo's the point where you really should stop to grind. I'd recommend the 2nd stage and you should really fill the get bar on everything there. Having access to the Gundam Line and a battleship that isn't ass helps considerably. If you get bored you could always try the vast amounts of OYW Sidestories, each of them is usually in the same ballpark of difficulty.
>>
>>15104670

Thank you, thats actually what Ive been doing actually. Been tinkering with things so far so Im sure I messed up somewhere, but now I have all my gundams as the ones that come after Phoenix (cant remember the names, am at work, sorry), and trying to level my made character and the GM line up. I bought a Big Tray (or is it Small Tray in this one) so thats my second ship. Trying to get characters and suits to fill er up though.
>>
>>15104673
You're better off saving your cash for White Base if you've unlocked it. If not, finishing Zeonic Front will give you the Blanc Rival, or 08th for the Zanzibar. As for MS, you'll want to rely on captures so you can spend on better pilots.
>>
>>15104677

Sweet. Thank you very much for all the advice.
Oddly enough I never actually finished Zeonic Front back in the day, so I was pretty curious how that would end. Ill probably grind a little more then move over to that or IGLOO.
>>
>>15104680
IGLOO is a good place for early grinding. Stage 2 has hordes of Type 61s and Assault Guntanks to capture and provide a fast track to the RX tree.
>>
>>15104683
I watched IGLOO so Im looking forward to it.

Thunderbolt DLC when
>>
>>15104686
>IGLOO
it was terrible
>>
>>15104931

Take your filthy lies elsewhere.
>>
Is the Delta Kai in this game?
>>
>>15106063
Yes
>>
>>15106067
How do I get it my man?
>>
>>15106071
Evolves from Delta Plus at level 4.
>>
>>15104683
Stage 1 is also bar none one of the best money grinding areas. Capturing everything on the map along with the finishing amount usually comes out to somewhere between 70k to 80k.

>>15104680
I'll be honest, Zeonic Front is what I would call the hardest OYW story. You never really get anything better than Zakus and occasional Goufs to work with and they like to drop guests right into the line of fire. If you wanna do it anyway go for it but just as a warning.
>>
>>15106406
I'd say Missing Link is harder. Your units aren't much better and if you want to maximize capital gain, you have to shove them right up into Pale Rider's face and hope it doesn't rape them. The prologue to the final stage is also downright brutal.
>>
Anyone else having crashing issues?
>>
I don't know what to put ramba ral in, preferably a mid-tier suit that takes advantage of his land ability.
right now he's in guy helmuth's rick dom for the great big dumb sword melee bonus but he's gonna have to move out eventually.
>>
>>15106771
Barbatos Lupus
>>
>>15106793
He said mid tier, not absurdly broken
>>
>>15104665
If you find certain parts overwhelming, remember using the chance steps and/or assist attack/defense mechanics

As for that Jaburo stage, bottleneck the fuck out of the two elevator shafts
>>
>>15106771
I've got him in a Kampfer right now, probably gonna switch to a Hambrabi for that electric whip attack.
>>
Just bought this and it's on the way, and I'm very excited to get into it. It'll be my first G Gen game, though, and I'm wondering if there's anything I should know beforehand, or just tips in general.
>>
>>15102967
>Vita memory cards
>Vita single account system

Whoever the fuck sat at a table and proposed these two things deserves to be fucking lynched.
>>
>>15106887
GM Striker then? Mid tier Melee-centric units are pretty rare so it's harder to really classify them. I can't remember if Striker Custom is actually in the game so if it is that counts too. Alternatively you could use one of the Sleeves grunt units like Dressiens or their Doben Wolf, or even use one of the BD units.
>>
How do you get Johnny Ridden? It says add his unit to the production list, and I have his HMT Gelgoog on there but the quest hasn't completed.
>>
So how do stats work? Is it worth using parts that increase attack by a pathetic 10 points? Seeing as how everything is in the hundreds now.
>>
>>15107499
Mix it with a Zaku II or HM Zaku II
>>
So is the DLC worth it? It's like 10 singaporean dollars and I don't quite know what that is in freedom units, but the fact that all these games are like 90 SGD is crazy.
>>
>>15107757
that doesn't work
>>
>>15107499
The DLC one from MSV-R doesn't count. It wants the original one from MSV, which is a separate unit. Combining either a regular Gelgoog B or a Zaku R with either a Gelgoog J or the Big Rang should give you one of his units.
>>
>>15104665
I got the same problem first time I went that mission.
Manage to beat it by positioning my ship near the White Base and tight cluster my MS around it.
make use of group attack, support attack/defense and step chance.
Stay close to the ship and use the ship skill (evade,reduce damage) to gave white base a fighting chance

But all in all I consider Zeta Jaburo mission an ass tho, I tried it 6-10 times before manage to finish it.
>>
>That feel when have all 3 Amuros in a gundam.
>OG Amuro on Banshee Norn
>Zeta Amuro on Nu Double Funnel
>CCA Amuro on Hi Nu
>Unleash all 3 of them
>Watch the 3 White Devil wreck shit up left and right
>Mooks tries to hit em with 12% chance of hitting even before select dodge
>feel kinda bad for the mooks
>>
>>15107963
I am building towards a 3 person newtype squads. 3xAmuro, 3xChar, and 3xPurus. The squad leaders for each squad are all Brights.
>>
Please tell me Char's Rick Dom is in this game... I don't know why but I fucking love that thing.
>>
>>15108405
No. Gato's is though, and they're essentially identical aside from color.
>>
>>15107797
That is how got him, by unlocking Johnny Ridden's Zaku II
>>
File: 1473590931988.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473590931988.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>Rising Operation Stardust isn't in for the 0083 characters
>Can't change the songs of characters
Just shoot me.
>>
File: 1481470462429.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481470462429.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>TFW Ai senshi, beginning and encounters are bgm options for custom characters.
>>
>>15108809

Was happy as fuck when I found Beginning in there. Set it for my self insert pilot.
>>
File: 1439502351927.png (105KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1439502351927.png
105KB, 217x217px
>>15108809
>>15108971
>putting some gay shit like beginnings or Ai Senshi when motherfucking SHARP FANGS is in.
>>
>>15106771
I stuck him in the sleeves Doven Wolf. It's not amazing but it has a 2 range melee weapon which seems about as good as it gets for non-newtype melee ignoring the Barbatos.
>>
>>15108411
Do we at least get Char's Gundam?
>>
>>15109492
Nope. The only Gihren's Greed unit is the Prototype Mark II.
>>
>>15106501
I have a friend on PS4 who says quick-selecting through a full player deployment plus all the Midnight Fenrir members during the Zeonic Front finale can do some dumb stack overflow-y things.

Prior to the event, a full deployment means 2 Warships, 2 Masters, 16 units in 4 squads assigned to those ships, then 8 guests in 3 squads without home Warships. 28 units, only dropping by 1 after the event (2 guest squad leaders get taken out but Garret spawns as a squadless replacement).

For comparison:
>MSG 06 guest count: 3 Warships (White Base, Magellan x2), 10 units in 3 squads; 33 players after non-guests
>Zeta 06 guest count: 2 Warships (Argama, Radish; both can Turn but not Move), 9 units (2 squads plus Quattro soloing the sub-maps); 31 players after non-guests

If it's happening on Zeonic Front 04, it should be replicable on either of the above two. I'm not in a mood to self-verify on the Vita because I've never touched quick-selecting.
>>
>>15110082
Shit, I forgot to add 16 SFS to those numbers (8 per PC Warship). Never use the damn things myself unless it's an Obvious Terrain Hazard Map like Hathaway's Flash 1 or any Jaburo map and my squads aren't already made of all waveriders for some reason.
>>
>>15110082

I've had 3 crashes. One was during the 2nd War in the Pocket stage, and the other two were in Zeta stages. All on my turns while selecting things or moving my cursor on the map.
>>
>>15106900
>>15106406
>>15107952

Came back to the thread after a couple days.

Thank you anons for helping a dude out.
>>
>>15109998
fug :DDD
>>
File: disgusted beecha.png (44KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted beecha.png
44KB, 159x200px
>>15109084
>Not liking Beginning or Ai Senshi
I'm not gonna dis your tastes, but you're wrong.
>>
How would /m/ tier the series? I have not really delved into the DS or Game Boy titles, but of the ones I have played...

1. G Generation F + F.IF
2. G Generation Spirits
3. G Generation Zero
4. G Generation Wars
5. G Generation World
6. G Generation Overworld
7. G Generation Portable
8. G Generation Seed
9. G Generation [Original]
10. G Generation Neo
>>
>>15112280

Wars
World
Genesis
Spirits
G Gen Portable
Crossdrive

I like the crossover style better than the ones that follow the official story, 'cause the story presentation in those are paintfully boring and I hate the little prologue segments where you have to play with story units only. Though despite that I am really enjoying Genesis.
>>
Jebus gripes, that Turn A stage. Are the cocoons infinitely spawning? Ho w do you get Crystal Unicorn and G self?
>>
Why did they fuck up the cut-ins?
>>
So what do people make of this game?

I personally care way too much about AUs, so I can't say I'll ever buy it, but I'm wondering if there's any consensus.
>>
>>15114553
I personally don't really care about AUs, but I wish that there was more late UC stuff. I would have liked F90, F91, Crossbone, and Victory at least. I also would have liked some Advance of Zeta stages to go along with the units, but overall I'm enjoying the game.
>>
Is this worth buying? I've never really played any of the SRW type games before. Does it have an english asian version like Gundam Breaker?
>>
>>15112404
I'm told they stop after a wave or two each of spitting out XL/XXL enemies. Right now I'm actually having problems completing the Psycho Haro mission for similar reasons: the thing doesn't spawn until you clear out all of the corner zones' pods within the 10-turn limit, and the damn MSG block takes 3 turns to clear out because the Guncannon and Guntank have range on everything.

>>15113857
Something had to go to make room for the fucking dozens of player-unusable warships.
>>
>>15114645
Yes and yes.
>>
>>15114630
I have to agree. While it is nice to see things like Zeonic Front and Rise from the Ashes brought back in quite a spectacular fashion, the game focuses on OYW sidestories to an almost autistic degree. Stuff like Cross Dimension or Lost War Chronicles didn't really need story stages. The game also makes some rather baffling decisions as well, like continually choosing to use A New Translation for the Zeta stages (which cuts out at least two or three additional stages they could have made), or most bafflingly, axing every single post-OYW element from Missing Link aside from the Todesritter. Even Chloe is reduced to a single cameo appearance with two lines, which means Pale Rider is pretty much the only unit in the game without its canonical pilot to use. She doesn't even get a character profile for some reason.
>>
>get full armor mk. 3
>only okay-ish stats
>get todessriter
>terrible weapon pool
>get excited for thunderbolt dlc
>both units barely outstat OYW era suits

This is why chronological only was a mistake. There's such a bottleneck around Char's Counterattack and Unicorn that 90% of the fun units aren't even worth using in the long run.
>>
>>15115264
How do stat-ups work in Genesis? In Overworld, it wasn't too hard to excel even with shit. One of my custom characters was in a Ground GM for most of the game and only upgraded to a Blue Destiny 1 for Hell mode.
>>
>>15115283
In theory you could but its a lot harder than previous games. Stats rise much slower than they used to so you're more or less required to start at a strong base, especially for anything higher than normal.
>>
>Banana has two(2) different cut ins
>most characters get none

Also goddamn the Unicorn story scenes are longwinded. Takes more time than the stages.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00001.png (355KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00001.png
355KB, 960x544px
I know this is a Genesis thread, but there isn't another SD G Gen thread up.

The Overworld translation might be done very soon. All that's left to do is proofreading of dying quotes - there are four for each character, and the guy who went through checking them didn't realize that non-masters and captains get their own dying quotes.
>>
>>15115508
Oh shit, keep us posted mate.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00003.png (964KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00003.png
964KB, 1366x768px
>>15115603
There's not a whole lot to say, really. But I'll say a whole lot anyways.

The full patch is going to be xdelta, barring the team suddenly deciding to completely change the patch format.

You can still use your saves from the unpatched version, but if they're in-battle saves, you'll be booted to the top menu. Save states will not carry over. You can import Portable and World data just fine.

Don't expect 100% perfection - the team has people from all over the world and not all of them are familiar with every Gundam series. Furthermore, the editor doesn't make it easy to see how lines will appear ingame, and things like extra spaces or Japanese ellipses instead of English ones are hard to spot. That's why all the proofreading has been necessary.

Subtitles have been added to cutscenes and certain moves. These subtitles have to be printed directly onto the textures used in those cutscenes, but in the words of some schmuck who worked for some asshole who made a shitty game, "It's better than nothing".
>>
>>15115465
I set my PS4 up on auto play for them because I did them last and I was tired. Some legitimately took hours. Like no exaggeration real life hours. Press triangle and make some tea or something.
>>
do the nanoskins stack up? Im thinking of going the distance on the Turn A stage and take out all cocoons. also the quest... Nu Gundam dark History... wat?
>>
>>15115950
Mistranslation. It's meant to be Turn-A (DH).

I've been very lazy about buying Mods, but if we're playing by (Over)World rules, highest regen bonus from Mods takes priority (before pilot abilities kick in).
>>
>>15115264
If you're playing to oneshot everything sure.

I've had my bd03 for a long time and it's still getting use
>>
>all these missions where you have to wait to sortie your forces
I hate this. Why would you want to do this?
>>
>>15114867
How do you even get the Pale Rider?
>>
>>15118106
Beat a series on Hard.
>>
>>15118112
What's the easiest series to beat on hard? The one with the pixy?
>>
>>15118128
Cross Dimension, probably. 08th would also work.
>>
>>15118112
Does it still count if you skip the prologue parts or do you have to play the entirety of the stages?
>>
>>15120090
You can skip the prologue parts.
>>
I just got an XL Haro (MS? SHIP? I dont know what the fuck it is) but I cant deploy it because there is not enough room on the ship.

Dumb question, but how do I use this thing? Im very new to this, so sorry for the stupid question.
>>
>>15120909

I also forgot to mention that up until now I didnt even know there was a size aspect.
How does that work?
>>
>>15120909
>>15120911
If its anything like the old games it can only be put into the master position, i think.
>>
>>15120916

FUUUUUUCK

Well thank you kindly for answering dude, I appreciate it.
>>
>>15120917
What were you planning to do with it?
>>
>>15120916
>>15120917
It can be placed in the regular teams, but it's inconvenient since it uses up more than one slot, depending on the size (2 for XL, 3 for XXL I think). Very large units are powerful and tend to have large amounts of HP, but losing out on another separate unit is a pretty big disadvantage.

This doesn't apply to the Master position though, so you can place whatever size you want there with no restrictions.
>>
>>15120918
Not really sure; all I know is that its a giant Haro and thats pretty neat so I thought Id give it a run

>>15120944
Cool, thank you for the good info. I can see how losing a unit would be bad, especially since some maps number really matter. Actually, most maps.
>>
>ford and luce don't have a team attack
FUCK
THIS
GARBAGE
>>
>>15115264
What's wrong with Todessriter weapon pool?
>>
>>15121083
They do.
Gatling Gun + Beam Launcher.

I think it's only the BST variants that do though, unless it's Beam Saber + Rifle with the base ones.
>>
>>15121430
Just confirmed, Gatling Gun and Beam Launcher do NOT have a combo attack in the [BST] forms.
>>
>>15121492
Huh.
Then I have no idea. I've managed to pull it off before. I could just be having a brain fart and its just the Thoroughbred missions that let you do it.
>>
Can somebody with the Black History Turn A fill me in on what its abilities are? Specifically, the one that reduces physical damage, if it's still in.
>>
>>15121407
Only attack over 4 range is its weakest, nothing over 4k besides HADES which eats through your MP, something your already losing every turn naturally, and has very noticable energy issues. Than again that last one is units in general in this game.
>>
File: 1428655683553.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1428655683553.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
Let me guess, the Blanc Rival pegasus class warship is unusable by players.
>>
>>15122469
>blanc rival
Is that the one from Zeonic Front? If so then yes, totally usable, you get it after clearing that story.
>>
File: 1453136123893.gif (635KB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
1453136123893.gif
635KB, 180x178px
>>15122476
Fuck now I feel dumb
>>
>>15122484
It's okay anon, Zeonic Front was kind of a blur the first time I played it too. It all just sorta blends together in a big bland mess, I wouldn't be surprised if you finished it and forgot or just didn't bother.
>>
File: 1376635568027.jpg (441KB, 1236x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1376635568027.jpg
441KB, 1236x1650px
>>15122819
I've been trying to go through the different series' chronologically. Good to hear that there's another good warship to get after I finish ZF up. Currently running the Thoroughbred and the Zanzibar, which I'm going to replace with the Blanc Rival to get rid of that zeek shit.
>>
>>15122819
I played it three days ago and don't remember half of what happened.
>>
>>15122352
Anybody? I'd like to know whether it's Oozy Armor or Oozie Armor.
>>
>>15122885
Zeon and Tanks. That's pretty much the majority.I wouldn't consider it the WORST OYW Side Story but it's certainly the most forgettable. Half it's cast barely gets anything character, let alone development, so you barely remember anyone, and you don't even get the benefit of an original machine outside of the Mudrock that's trying to kill you. Garret's the only one worth using outside of the story for his killer stat gains and innate Dauntless.Everyone else, INCLUDING THE MC, is pretty terrible.
>>
>>15122876

I tried to stick with chronological but the one year war fatigue got to me and I gave up and just started skipping around.
>>
>>15122962
Wasn't Garrete the MC? Zeonic Front was RTS game right?
>>
>>15123105
Yeah, it was. Since Garret is a non-combatant for 90% of the story and they focused more on Nicki in Genesis I actually forgot, so my bad.
>>
>>15122962

Despite most of the cast being kinda useless for the useage, I found Zeonic Front to be a rather fun story mode compared to some of the other One Year War Story mode.

If I were to pick a best and worst from the content availiable in the One Year War...

Best: Original Gundam/ MS Igloo
"Very satisfying campaigns, granted while they are mostly just rehashes of Spirits stages, they are still very solid missions while still doing a good job of delivering a good story."
Good: Zeonic Front/ Thoroughbred [Cant remember its name]/ Blue Destiny
"Enjoyed Zeonic Fronts idea of putting you into grunt units for the whole campaign along with some clever level design [Except Californias bullshit of just flooding you with enemy Mini Trays] Always liked the Thoroughbred storyline and found the missions to be a good bit of fun."
Meh: Rise from the Ashes/ Missing Link/ 8th Ms Team
"Script for Rise from the Ashes can be utterly boring to read, but the missions themselves are good fun. Missing Link itself is kinda forgettable story wise, but it is appreciated to be able to see the events of Solomon from Zeons view point."
Bad: Cross Dimensions/ Lost War Chronicles
"Cross Dimensions plot in the long run is completely pointless and is mostly used to cover a plot hole for Missing Links story, along with its missions being completely forgettable. Outside of the music and some of the unit animations, completely forgettable. Lost War Chronicles suffers from some bad mission design and a rather droll story that never really goes anywhere interesting."

Most of the content is well worth playing, but Cross Dimension in particular feels like a completely wasted story with it being remodified to tie into Missing Links plotline instead of the original cliffhanger that the SNES game had. Hell, they did not even have Noct killed like he was in Side Stories to at least tie up all loose ends and leave none of that cast alive.
>>
>>15123559
Accurate, I'd say. I'll admit Zeonic did make me think at least so I can give it that at least. I'd honestly put 8th MS higher just because it's rather short and painless and not TOO terribly dumb. Plus some of its segments were pretty good.

>Lost War Chronicles

Damn I forgot about that one. I dunno why but that was especially bland and painful. I swear the MC was like Kio but worse since he actively got one of his team killed with that pacifism. Something about it rubbed me the wrong way and I was sorta glad I got to be on the other side during the finale.
>>
>>15123559
Maybe I'm missing something here. How did they tie in Cross Dimension with Missing Links? Fred's Pixie?
>>
>>15123601
I blame manga plot. He is even more useless in the legacy manga and only good for convincing Ford and Ager to leave Titan.
>>
>>15123559
I can't actually bring myself to give a shit about igloo, does it ever stop being zeeks being nostalgic about the old weapons of war?
>>
>>15123994
Not really.
>>
>>15123994
Nope. Igloo is zeon fan wank.
>>
>>15123994
Igloo 2 is about the Federation.

They are all idiots who die though.
>>
>>15123890
Yeah, in Missing Links story line, Fred if given what is assumed to be a newly developed Pixie from the command of Grave. We only find out that during the events of Cross Dimension that all the Federation did was retreive the damaged unit Bork had and repainted it for Fred.

In the original SNES game that Cross Dimension got it characters and plot from, Bork barely manages to defeat Henery after Noct escapes from the base and brands Bork a traitor. Bork soon finds Saki Graham and the two, while enemies, find kinship in the idea that they are both branded traitors and have no homeland left to go to. Wandering into the Gobi with the damaged Pixie, the two begin planning for revenge against Noct.

If Henry defeats Bork in the SNES game, he leaves the Gobi as the only survivor and eventually fights at Solomon, vanishing soon after the conflict at the station begins.
>>
Do we have a actual date yet for the next dlc wave?
>>
>>15125245
Safe bet is on the 24th/25th (Japan Time). The Tuesday of the last full week of the month, as is the norm whenever Bandai only pencils in a release month.

>and now I have to post this four more times in the intervening days between here and the Gundam Breaker 3 thread
>>
>>15125300
The next pack is Advance of Zeta right? I remember it being a rather large pack and that it was due for January with everything else coming next month. Also everything in it being amazing and actually usable endgame.
>>
File: Sisquiede AEUG Colors Full Spec.jpg (684KB, 1000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Sisquiede AEUG Colors Full Spec.jpg
684KB, 1000x1292px
>>15125348
My plan is "Disregard endgame viability, main Sisquiede."

If you're here to be buttmad about stats, I think Thunderbolt and Hot Scramble are up in February?
>>
>>15125369
How can i get Sisquiede?
>>
>>15125369
I wasn't being buttmad man, I was just saying they were good. No need to get defensive, man.

>Thunderbolt
>http://ha-navi.com/gb/gj-tha

Scramble Gundam is goddamn disgusting, I'll give you that one, but that's a good joke, anon. I'll be using them anyway, along with Master Phoenix, because by the time they actually come out I'll have Platinum and have nothing to do but grind anyway.
>>
>>15125383
It should be a piecemeal DLC key alongside the AoZ stuff for next week, same as how all the December stuff was split up.

>>15125386
...on further review, FA Thunderbolt and Psycho Zaku aren't as bad as I thought. Maybe only 0080/0083 good far as bases go, but viable with superfluous investment.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00010.png (983KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00010.png
983KB, 1366x768px
>>15115603
Update. Dying quotes are done. There hasn't been any talk of release yet, but it shouldn't be far off.
>>
>>15125596
How about Custom Pilot's dialogue?
>>
>>15125624
All 30 sets have been looked over.
>>
>>15125624
>>15125629
Damn, I didn't realize I was alone in here.

But yes. Each of the 30 voices has 4 quotes, so all 120 should have been looked at by now. The only issue I've seen is that Japanese ellipses are used for one of the quotes still, but that's not too huge a deal.
>>
>>15125639
What lines does my waifu's voice Haruka Tomatsu have? That's middle row, top selection.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00001.png (644KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00001.png
644KB, 1366x768px
>>15125667
Calm down nigga, I'll take a look.
>>
File: Quotes.png (2MB, 1924x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Quotes.png
2MB, 1924x1092px
>>15125667
>>15125673
In clockwise order: master unit death, dying, captain death, generic death.
>>
>>15125695
>dying
Oh well, you know what I meant. Low health, as opposed to no health.
>>
Is Char's Deleted Affair getting story stages, or is the dlc for it just the two mechs?
>>
>>15126147
As far as we know just the two units,like Origin and Johnny Ridden.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.jpg (58KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.jpg
58KB, 960x544px
>>15125695
Sleeves-chan with Haruka Tomatsu voice really is the best
>>
File: NPJH50681_00001.png (353KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00001.png
353KB, 960x544px
>>15126570
She's cute. Dialogue-wise at least.

I don't know any of these people though. Not my area of expertise. I just play the game slowly and proofread a bit.
>>
I wish you could have more than 4 teams :c
>>
File: 1320727114850.png (95KB, 553x531px) Image search: [Google]
1320727114850.png
95KB, 553x531px
>Master Phoenix is dlc
What the fuck is bamco doing?
>>
File: NPJH50681_00006.jpg (62KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00006.jpg
62KB, 960x544px
>>15126596
So which effects dialogue, their portrait or voice? Whats my side waifu voice actress Mariya Ise have?
>>
File: NPJH50681_00000.png (2MB, 960x2188px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00000.png
2MB, 960x2188px
>>15130732
Voice. The portrait doesn't affect anything.

Order is low health, master death, warship death, grunt death. She's alright I guess. I preferred that tsundere from before.
>>
>>15130813
>That grunt death
Its so odd compared to the rest. So any VAs you do like?
>>
>>15130839
Might be a less nuanced and more literal translation.

I like the hotblooded male voice. Yasunori M. The fifth in the first column. I also like using Yuuichi N. for my grunt character.
>>
>>15130880
What dialogue do they have?
>>
>>15130889
I just remember that Yasunori talks about justice in his quotes. I think his master death is something akin to "Even if I die, justice will always prevail!"

But I don't often see those sorts of messages. I barely use custom characters anyways, save for when I feel like using songs from other shows or I'm starting a new game and want some cheap filler (since I don't like using the units and pilots they give you for free).
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.