[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking back was it really THAT BAD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 43

File: 1466201034606.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466201034606.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
Looking back was it really THAT BAD?
>>
>>15099887

Interesting premise. Some nice worldbuilding. Flawed execution, and the plot goes full retard after a certain point as it throws away its most interesting features to be more generic and marketable.

So... roughly on par with the average Gundam entry.
>>
>>15099887
Yes. It's not the worst thing in the world nor is it even memorably bad. But it was indeed a bad show.
>>
It had an ensemble cast where literally 1 character mattered and just got dumber each episode. By s2 I was only watching for the slow dismantling of Slaine's life.
>>
File: Az-13752.jpg (1MB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Az-13752.jpg
1MB, 1280x2160px
>>15099887
A/Z a shit
>>
>>15099894
>Nice worldbuilding

No. No nice worldbuilding.

Nice worldbuilding is King Gainer or Fafner.

This is just shit.
>>
incredibly mediocre.
>>
>>15099887
I cannot remember a show that actually matches its reputation on /m/, not even VVV

But otherwise the show falls apart after they get Decalion or whatever the ship is called
>>
>>15099887
>Looking back was it really THAT BAD?

Yeah man it was really really bad. We're talking IBO levels of bad. An irredeemable mess especially in the second season.
>>
I like how the ending managed to piss off literally everybody.
>>
>>15099910
>But otherwise the show falls apart after they get Decalion or whatever the ship is called

The show fell apart the moment the second attack on the princess in the bathroom was thwarted. It completely disintegrated in the season 1 finale though. Season 2 was just there wasting time. And the ending well less said about it the better.
>>
>>15099906

I thought the techno-feudalism structure of Vers was cool, and Landing Castles are an amazing concept trapped in a medicore show.

I also liked how the previous war ended because the moon exploded and both sides just sort of mutually agreed that things had gotten out of hand and everyone needed to calm the fuck down because holy FUCK the moon just exploded.
>>
>>15099887
No, it was decent and people were either over blowing flaws or not paying attention.
>>
>>15099926

You don't get it. Just having that stuff is not worldbuilding. It's just a thing. It doesn't actually tell you what kind of WORLD they live in. We don't know anything about the Earth that A/Z takes place in besides that it's like ours, with mechs. We don't know anything about Mars other than they are now full feudalism and apparently became that way after 1 generation. All the info about how the world became this way or how the differences between this world and the real world have changed it, that stuff is all missing in A/Z.

It's like saying Harry Potter has strong worldbuilding just because every book there's some mention of fluffle wumpuguses or whatever the fuck. That's not worldbuilding at all. It's the actual going to fantastic locations and shit. A/Z is a series entirely about Martian aggression and they show average Martian society on Mars literally 0 times.
>>
>>15099919
>NTR ending.

I will never not be mad.
>>
>>15099932

I see the problem. We are using two different definitions of the term.

You are using worldbuilding when you mean presentation. You see worldbuilding as a passive activity where the setting is conveyed to the viewer.

I meant worldbuilding in terms of the setting construction. The actual building of the world that the story takes place in from a creative standpoint.

I'm from /tg/, so the new ideas used to build the setting in the first place hit me before the actual story implementation does.
>>
>>15099942

At least Inaho still has his sister, that bland girl, the traitor, that gay book count, and those two MILF army women.
>>
I didn't like it so I just stopped watching and then ignored it
>>
>>15099945
>two MILF army women

At least one of them is desperate enough to go after a child as well.
>>
>>15099944

Actually it is your usage of the term that is passive. You don't know what worldbuilding is, and you don't know what passive means. What you are describing is not worldbuilding. It's concepts. Things that are part of the setting, can contribute to worldbuilding, but are not worldbuilding themselves.

These are passive things because they do not engage you or present themselves. They are simply there and YOU have to do the work of figuring out their place in the story. YOU are the one developing the lore to fill in the gaps that are not there. It's just some vague shit that you have to make up substance for yourself.
>>
I hated that little shit Slaine so I was able to get some enjoyment out of A/Z watching him lose everything in the end. But overall it was a terrible show.

I just wish that at the end they had shown giant gold Flit Asuno-like statues of Inaho all over the world.
>>
>>15099955

> 1. Worldbuilding
> Worldbuilding is the process of constructing an imaginary world, sometimes associated with a whole fictional universe. The resulting world may be called a constructed world. The term "worldbuilding" was popularized at science fiction writers' workshops in the 1970s.

Worldbuilding is, in fact, the creative exercise that leads to the development of the setting in the first place. Coming up witht he things that are part of the setting is literally worldbuilding.

How it is presented to the viewer isn't just a different answer, its a different question in a different book.
>>
>>15099982

Whatever you say, nigger, the point is A/Z's worldbuilding was crap.
>>
>>15099887
I found both halves 10/10 win material, the hate is absurd
>>
I hate that Slaine was punished for something he didn't do (starting the war, trying to kill Ass) but no one cared about the bad things he actually did (shooting Inaho in the eye, killing best boy Sauce). Also, I hate that at the end of season one Asseylum learns "words are useless to bring peace; you need martial strength backing you up" but to stop Slaine she uses... words plus one dude's ship backing her up. That's not an improvement.

Also Lemrina deserved better, last minute Klancain was bullshit, and the real-versus-super conceit only worked well in the first episodes when Inaho was using whole teams and teamwork, not just stomping supers with his trainer grunt.
>>
File: rv0SYgGh.jpg (29KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
rv0SYgGh.jpg
29KB, 1024x741px
>>15099958
>>
>>15099932
Narrative content can convey lore and thus function as a medium for worldbuilding, but unless you're doing some sort of mythopoeia or something the story in of itself is not exclusively the lore and thus not exclusively the worldbuilding itself.

Worldbuilding is flavortext, and it'd be disingenuous to say A/Z isn't full of flavortext, even if it may be poorly utilized or rarely relevant flavortext within the context of the narrative.

It's funny though that you cite Potter, which doesn't really elaborate on its setting beyond what is needed for the buildup(books 1-4, Wizard-Hitler Returns), unfolding (5-6, Wizard-ISIS Strikes Back) and conclusion (7, the Plot to Assassinate Wizard-Hitler) of the Second Wizarding War (except for maybe the Triwizard Tournament but that ultimately plays out like filler until oops Wizard-Hitler's back!), and even then you only get a limited view of that conflict (if it doesn't connect either to Harry, his friends, or Hogwarts in some fashion, it's going to be glossed over). There's a metric fuckton of lore out there now via Pottermore, but none of that factors into the books because it's all irrelevant to the SWW.
>>
>>15100087
The problem with A/Z's "worldbuilding" is that it doesn't actually effect the story or all of the characters.
>>
Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
>>
>>15099887

While it's absolutely nowhere near as bad as some people suggest it is, it's not a masterful creation, either, and I say this is as someone who unabashedly liked the show, disregarding the menagerie of conveniences pulled out in S2 that did impact my opinion of it.

It had an inventive enough premise, 'real against super' and all that, but it fell into common trappings too often. It had what could have potentially been an okay cast, but whenever the Martians weren't busy getting the bulk of the focus Inaho was hogging the spotlight to the point where he was virtually the only Terran character that mattered. The action was nice, but more than a few people were irritated by how it almost always seemed to boil down to a solo effort from the Eggman, with or without the application of Wikipedia articles. The idea that Mars has evolved into a feudal society is potentially interesting, but Martians looking down on Terrans as though they're unwashed parasites and declaring themselves as the superior race and culture when we have living examples of first-wave colonists in the show is utter nonsense.

I know stuff that's bad, and to me A/Z doesn't fall into that category, but it's got a lot of stuff holding it back.
>>
>>15100169
>I know stuff that's bad, and to me A/Z doesn't fall into that category,
Please humor us and don't cite generic examples.
>>
>>15100169
>It had an inventive enough premise, 'real against super'
That was always a stupid premise because you're always going to have incentive to asspull in these types of match-ups so it was doomed from the start. There was a show that aired 8 years ago that had the main villain lose due to the fact that he was operating a prototype mecha which was actually pretty clever, it didn't involved inane amount of asspull or him being stupid just simple logic that an unfinshed prototype is going to fail by the sheer fact that it's not complete.
>>
>>15100183

As bad as it was, AZ still isn't as poorly written as E7:AO, Macross Delta, or G Reco.

As stupid as the plot of AZ is, it still manages to tell that story. Its not a great story and the characters are frequently stupid, but it nevertheless understands basic story structure.

Meanwhile, AO is a clusterfuck of not understanding how story structure works in terms of setup and payoff, Delta doesn't understand what a protagonist is supposed to do, and G Reco edges into being borderline incomprehensible because it can't balance is exposition and its actions.

I don't think AZ is a great show by any stretch. But I've seen worse.
>>
>>15100212

So your argument is basically "at least it's not total shit."

Nothing is ever as bad as people say it is because people exaggerate. But guess what... it was still really shitty.
>>
>>15099887
Bad side of average. Too much special snowflake, ignored plot details, incomplete character development and mediocre fights scenes.

>>15099945
Yet he spends his time with the angry war prisoner in the end.

>>15099997
Shooting Inaho in the face wasn't bad it was his job.Killing Sauce was morally ambiguous.

There was always flaws with the real vs super, it just got stupid in S2.

>>15100215
Its like you ignored everything his post but the last line and tried to be ironic.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>15099887
Looking back was he really THAT BAD?
>>
>>15100232

I didn't ignore anything. His argument basically is, "yeah it's bad but there's worse shit." Saying worse shit exists doesn't change that shit is still shit.

I'm tired of you apologists for every piece of garbage on /m/ who always say the same thing. "It wasn't THAT bad guys... you're exaggerating." Well no shit. Everyone exaggerates. But it was still bad or else it wouldn't be getting trashed. It's not like people hate A/Z due to some meme. It was legitimately deeply flawed, underwhelming, with story developments and an ending that let down even its most diehard supporters.

But hey let's all pretend to be the "adult in the room" and the "voice of reason" and spew some meaningless faggotry about how "it wasn't that bad guys stop exaggerating there's worse."
>>
>>15100240
>As stupid as the plot of AZ is, it still manages to tell that story. Its not a great story and the characters are frequently stupid, but it nevertheless understands basic story structure.
>>
>>15099997

I say Slaine would had been the protagonist in any other Mecha Series, he was the perfect protagonist in design, a highly emotional man who was embittered by struggle as he gets a mech that can turn his fortunes around as he overthrows the corrupt regime.

Unfortunately he was in the same universe where the other side uses cold logic to put his forces down.

>>15100192

What was it called?

>>15100169

If the Vers Knights only hat wasn't "We can bend the power of physics to our will" it may have worked. Twin Gemini has a similar premise, they figured that the Vers Katas' weapons still obey the laws of physics and was able to beat them.

They would had more success if they just retrofit an army of Aerions with Hershel's laser rifle and swarm Inaho. Even Eggman cannot dodge beamspam in this situation and would have to rely on Maruba and Yuki's military backgrounds to kick in their faces.
>>
>>15100248

Who fucking cares. It was still shitty. Your post wasn't that great, you pedantic shit.
>>
>>15100183

Well, I could cite the usual bad examples that people bandy about, but then again, you said no generic ones.

As far as recent stuff goes, I'd easily rank it above shows that squander the respectability of esteemed franchises and pay dearly for it, like Delta and AGE. I'd easily rank it above most recent things by Bones, who seem preoccupied with making things that are all ideas and no substance. I'd rank it above a plethora of shows that crawled forth from the 2000s and disappeared into obscurity, from Basquash to Dragonaut to Evol to AKB0048, and that's without going farther back.

I know this place loves to hate fucking everything, but exaggeration is unhealthy.
>>
>>15100240

You are getting mad at something he never said, though. He never once says 'stop exaggerating' or tries to apologize for the show, he just says that its just not as badly written as some other shows.

In response to a post that was explicitly asking what shows were worse than AZ.

Its like you want to be mad.
>>
>>15100250
>I say Slaine would had been the protagonist in any other Mecha Series, he was the perfect protagonist in design, a highly emotional man who was embittered by struggle as he gets a mech that can turn his fortunes around as he overthrows the corrupt regime.

Slaine was an entirely passive faggot who pretty much did the wrong thing every chance he got until the start of the first season when his character was suddenly rewritten into Light Yagami. He was a terrible character and if you want an incompetent "mastermind" then Lelouch already exists.
>>
>>15100251

I think you need a juice box and a lie down, anon. You seem overtired.
>>
>>15100212
>AZ still isn't as poorly written as E7:AO, Macross Delta, or G Reco.
You did exactly what he said not to do.
>>
>>15100255
>He never once says 'stop exaggerating' or tries to apologize for the show, he just says that its just not as badly written as some other shows.

Who fucking cares. Do you realize how meaningless it is to come into threads and just say "yeah guys it wasn't that bad?" It's never "that bad." Saying "hey guys it's not that bad" is worthless, it contributes nothing, it's just some shit people say so they can feel like they're the reasonable ones.

Also stop assuming I'm mad. I'm sitting at my desk calmly typing this out with no emotion, you are reading things into my anonymous message board posts but in reality you have no idea how I feel.
>>
>>15100257
If you look at his actions again he didn't change much

In S1 he shot his superior in the back, went around another's authority, tortured an ally to find out Ass's location and hijacked two vehicles.

He was just bitching and screaming by the seat of his pants the whole time. Second season he had more time to plan shit out and had a mentor.

Still fucked up and whined about worst girl the whole time too.
>>
>>15099887
Yes, it was just that bad it was probably a 4/10 at best.

The trainwreck and threads made it kinda funny though.

Here's A/Z and A/Z2 in a nutshell

>Our princess got assasinated
>let's go to war before confirming anything
>Our princess is alive but we can't tell anyone because that would end the war we don't want
>let's fight
>1 cool robot take down using pretty interesting tactics
>5 episodes of nothing happening but people being retarded when simple communications could end the war
>Oh hey look an enemy that may come to our side and help us with a super advanced mecha! Better betray him
>let's fight in russia cuz why not
>"""(((headshot))"""
>magic space genes active MC's almonds and allow him plot armor
A/Z2
>Shit's still fucked up because super mechs from the future have a hard time fighting 1 guy who uses a robot eye
>Something something moon base
>Another twin of princess shows up and does things for no apperent reason other than X is hot
>Not dead princess who got shot directly in the head isn't dead because she wore a helment wakes up
>Something something space battle works for earth because "muh space wind"
>PEOPLE FROM SOMEWHERE FROM MARS THAT WE NEVER HEARD FROM SHOW UP FOR SOME REASON JUST TO SAY STOP FIGHTING
>Everyone goes "Oh yeah, guess we should talk about this"
>After millions of people are dead civilian or other the princess shows up and goes "lol I was alive all along, I know this would have ended the war much sooner but lol!"
>Random mars prince dude just marries main girl because reason
>>
>>15100272

I guess you're right and I didn't notice because he just seemed to be crying and fucking up all of S1.
>>
>>15100264
>Who fucking cares.

This and the derogatory way you express your thoughts make anons think you are mad.
>>
>>15100279
>the derogatory way you express your thoughts

Sorry buddy I didn't know I was on reddit or some other shitty place where people are expected to respect your fee-fees.
>>
>>15100281
I was just explaining why anons thought you were mad and your posts still look angry.
>>
>>15100286

Yes, and those people do not matter because bitching about tone is one of the weakest forms of "argument."
>>
>>15100281

Adding needless insults gives the impression that you have a high level of emotional investment in the conversation and are being forced into a defensive posture because your feel your position is being threatened. Its what people do when they are upset, and is often taken as a sign of being wrong but not being able to come up with a better idea than resort of base insults.

If you want people to take you seriously, don't be needlessly abrasive. You can be as cold and rational in your chair as you want, but if you type like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum then that is what people will assume you are. We can only judge you based on the limited information we get from your posts.

You get the replies you deserve.
>>
File: 7950161f9f93895c.gif (710KB, 142x136px) Image search: [Google]
7950161f9f93895c.gif
710KB, 142x136px
>>15099887
Aesthetically i liked it, but:

1)The story was full plot twists without foreshadowing or build up. Literally, every episode something happen out of nowhere just to shock the viewer. A simple example, the Ass-Hime who has a double that is not introduced and not even mentioned in the dialogues, but I could make a list for each episode. The impression I got is that the whole story was for the mostly improvised week after week.

2)Characters seem to have a huge background behind, but the story does not elaborate. Like Slane father, Slane torture, Hime linage or Inaho himself that appears to be an invincible super hero like something absolutely taken for granted.

3)Characters like Marito that are not needed and only wastes screentime. Even the director apologized.

4)Total absence of low class Martian point of view, invisible victims, destined to a life of shit. The only thing that matters, even fro Mars princess is saving the Earth .. this I found ... disgusting and disturbing.

And yes, the ending is a farce.
>>
>>15100294

Well let's see what insults I added in my posts. There was one, where I called you or whoever a pedantic shit because you feel like "A/Z has a story structure" somehow is this great argument that makes that post not basically boil down to "worse shit exists."

So that's what, one insult? You make it sound like I'm spewing bile, but I'm not. I'm just tired of these shitty posts in every thread on /m/ where there's one dipshit who invariably comes in to say "hey fellows, calm down guys, it was not THAT bad, stop exaggerating, there's way worse shows out there...." like this contributes anything to the discussion. Like everyone in that thread earnestly believes with all their heart that the thing they are talking about has absolutely no redeeming points and is the worst piece of media ever created. Like it's all dead serious and not hyperbole.

In response all you have been able to offer, is that he said A/Z has a basic story structure and that I sound mean to you. It sounds like the one who has no argument here, who is resorting to insults to deflect from lack of an actual position, is YOU. So fuck off.
>>
>>15100309
>Like it's all dead serious and not hyperbole.

Well, it's /m/.

Could one really be at fault for thinking that?
>>
File: Yuki Nagato.jpg (37KB, 576x724px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki Nagato.jpg
37KB, 576x724px
>>15100309

> I'm not defensive! YOU'RE defensive! FUCK YOU I'M RIGHT.

okay
>>
>>15100322

>anime reaction image greentext

I accept your admission of defeat.
>>
>>15100323

Like the man said, you get the replies you deserve.
>>
>>15100212
All the examples you listed aren't even poorly written they just trigger the most vocal members of their respective fandoms. It doesn't help that its proven that people who consider G-Reco poorly are actually retarded.

The writing in A/Z is bad because it not only assumes that the audience are fucking stupid but it walts about thinking its being "gritty" even when its pants is down. Try again.
>>
>>15100345

Proven by who? The legions of desperate acolytes who suck Tomino's cock because he was relevant again for a few months?
>>
>>15100345

G-Reco actually was quite crappy.
>>
Wait a minute guys ... Someone here is saying that AZ is well written?
>>
>>15100356

No he's saying it had a basic story structure so it wasn't that bad. Talk about a low bar.
>>
>>15100349
>Proven by who?
Pretty much everyone who paid attention of course if you're that legion who shat on it solely because Tomino made fun of your favorite mango then you already made up your mind about it before you aired.
>>15100351
Actually it wasn't.
>>
>>15100349
Its been shown many many many times that people who call G-Reco bad are retarded. The very fact that you believe A/Z is somehow better is proof enough that you're a retard.
>>
>>15100363

It was though. The characters were all really shallow and uncompelling. The conflict was unnecessarily convoluted for very little payoff and G-Backpack was overpowered so all the fights were dull and devoid of tension. Mask was pretty much the worst Char whose only notable accomplishment was offscreen and who only "won" because his opponent lost all battery power. The ending was rushed(typical Tomino) and the whole series felt pointless. Saying it comes after Turn A just adds insult.

It really was not very good.
>>
File: fat albert.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
fat albert.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>15100362
>basic story structure
So the fact that it had a beginning, middle and end means its not bad in his opinion..
>>
>>15100367

Again, shown how?

People saying 'Pay attention or stick to A/Z' is proof?

I'm not the one who made the claim, buddy, the burden of proof's on you. You can say what you like, without solid evidence it doesn't mean a thing.

>>15100363

I've neither read nor seen Attack on Titan, if you must be so biased.
>>
>>15100362
>>15100372

You're getting taken for a ride. What the anon said was that while AZ was bad, AT LEAST it followed the minimal rules of story structure, and then he pointed out a number of other shows that failed to do even that.

He never says AZ is good, just that some other shows somehow managed to be even worse.
>>
It's still better than G-Reco and IBO despite /m/'s constant denials.
>>
>>15100381

Then what's the point? We know it's not the absolute worst thing ever made and that it has a story. People aren't complaining that it has no story.
>>
File: 24022708845_04e099b05b_o.jpg (183KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
24022708845_04e099b05b_o.jpg
183KB, 1280x960px
This shit is better designed than any recent Gundams.
>>
>>15100377
>Again, shown how?
Read every negative review and lurking more. Hell you didn't even explain why it was bad to begin with.
>>15100381
>What the anon said was that while AZ was bad, AT LEAST it followed the minimal rules of story structure, and then he pointed out a number of other shows that failed to do even that.
Except none of those shows he listed failed to do that so that makes his point null in void.
>>
>>15100388

The short version?

> Anon 1 says AZ isn't the worst thing he has ever seen
> Anon 2 asks what was worse
> Anon 1 lists some stuff that was worse and why
> Anon 2 spends 20 posts in an autistic fury bitching about how saying 'at least it wasn't as bad as X' is a non-argument
> Anon 1 is confused why he is getting chewed out for answering the question as it was asked

Maybe there are more anons in there than just the two, but that's the basic flow of the conversation. Anon 2 never claimed this was some kind of super profound commentary, a question was clearly asked prompting a specific response and he answered it in a reasonable fashion.

Somehow, this is the worst thing ever.

Because /m/???
>>
>>15100384
Nope and you can't prove why.
>>
>>15100396
mhn... small feet. Can not say I appreciate them. Barbatos or Vidar are ahead of several lengths.
>>
>>15100402

But who cares if it wasn't the worst thing he's ever seen? The OP didn't even ask if it was the worst thing ever, but if it was bad.
>>
>>15099887
Yes.

>>15099926
>I thought the techno-feudalism structure of Vers was cool
It didn't make any sense though. I mean unless they basically shot a bunch of /m/-people to Mars who all figured that having their personal favourite Super Robots was more important than using that universe-breaking precursor-technology to solve their polity's actual problems.

>I also liked how the previous war ended because the moon exploded and both sides just sort of mutually agreed that things had gotten out of hand and everyone needed to calm the fuck down because holy FUCK the moon just exploded.

It ended because the fast travel gate to Mars was on the moon. The Martians were simply cut off from their supplies, which grind their war effort to a halt.
>>
>>15100401
> Except none of those shows he listed failed to do that

I dunno. None of the plotlines or character arcs in Astral Ocean have a proper ending. They just sort of stop, and then a brand new conflict that violated the previously established rules of the setting happens instead, which against doesn't so much resolve as it does stop.

Maybe it meets the bare minimum criteria for a story, but if its a passing grade its just barely.
>>
>>15100402
>Anon 1 lists some stuff that was worse and why
And this didn't happen at all. Hell he didn't even break down how those show fail at basic story structure or how A/Z has it just that HE THINKS those shows didn't and the other anon called him out on it >>15100345 ultimaely showing why A/Z is worse than those shows and you no what he did? >>15100349
Go straight for the strawman. So we're still waiting for your response.
>>
>>15100401

Ah, yes, 'lurk more'.

Sage advice. I was searching for something quantifiable but evidently you don't even have that, because a lot of 'negative reviews' point out glaring flaws with the show itself.

I'm sorry that there are people criticizing your favorite anime.
>>
>>15100401
>Hell you didn't even explain why it was bad to begin with.

right here shitter >>15100371
>>
>>15100413
>None of the plotlines or character arcs in Astral Ocean have a proper ending
Actually they do.
Truth found what he was looking for
Elena realized that she ultimately wasn't special
Okinawa got their Independence
Ao saved his mother

Now you say what happens when you actually pay attention to a show and aren't just looking to shit on it because you're a hardcore fan of the original? More resolved plotlines than A/Z.
>>
>>15100414

I'm the guy who wrote the second post you quoted, jackoff, and I've made precisely three other posts in this thread despite this one.

Mind if I quote them for you?
>>
>>15099987
Now, this here is the argumentative version of masturbating in public.
>>
>>15100416
>because a lot of 'negative reviews' point out glaring flaws with the show itself.
Yeah such glaring flaws as "why are the MCs group siding with the pirates?" when two scenes later in the same episode its explained what their goal is or something as vague as "pacing" which can another excuse for I can't think of anything constructive to say. Yes these are the people who hate G-Reco and you just joined that crop. Congrats.
>>
idk how people can say they like this shit
I was a huge fanboy tard when it was airing but after it ended and the NTR ending I reevaluated this shit and it's horrible
There are no good things about this
>>
>>15100433

lol you think "pacing" is a vague complaint?
You know that pacing is real and that Tomino IN PARTICULAR is known for having his shows completely lose their sense of pacing in the middle, right?
>>
>>15100371
>It was though.
Nope
>The characters were all really shallow and uncompelling.
Not constructive at all
>The conflict was unnecessarily convoluted
Its literally just a road trip to stop a conflict from taking full form in the guise of a recoquista, as far as Gundam plots go its incredibly simple you're just fucking stupid.
>G-Backpack was overpowered so all the fights were dull and devoid of tension.
Not really. Hell I'm glad A/Z exists to shuit retards who complain about "overpowered" suits up.
>Mask was pretty much the worst Char
G-Reco really is a great indicator to show who is a Gundam fan and who is just a casual trying to play pretend.
>and the whole series felt pointless.
Only if you're a retard

So thanks again for proving taht people who hate G-Reco are retarded
>>
>>15100425
Frankly, I think the correct word is non-existent. In fact, the most important settings issues are not treated at all. Everything revolves around the rivalry between Inaho and Slane and the rest is literally side scenography.
>>
>>15100433

Or they point out the awful pacing, the lackluster characterization, the thinly-developed factions, scenes that are completely extravagant which do not serve to advance anything in any way, the lack of importance that G-Reco's own story comes across as having, G-Self being boring and invincible until the close and a whole host of other things, like Tomino writing a scene wherein a Kuntala explains what a Kuntala is to fellow Kuntala and wacky toilet humor, because that's incredibly valuable screentime..

But yeah, sure. Why did they side with those pirates, golly gee. If I'm in the 'crop' of haters, you're a relentless dick-sucker too blind to see that this shit ain't perfect.
>>
>>15100442
>pacing is real
Its not a matter of whether its a thing its a matter if people who claim a show is poorly paced actually knows what they're talking about instead of people on airs,
>>
>>15099997
>I hate that Slaine was punished for something he didn't do (starting the war, trying to kill Ass)

Nobody thought he killed Asseylum or started the war. Slaine was being tortured because they thought he was involved with Inaho's inexplicable successes.

>(shooting Inaho in the eye, killing best boy Sauce).

Shooting Inaho wasn't really a bad thing. Not only was he Slaine's enemy but Slaine had him at gunpoint and Inaho drew on him. I don't know what kind of world they live in but that's basically assisted suicide.

> Also, I hate that at the end of season one Asseylum learns "words are useless to bring peace; you need martial strength backing you up" but to stop Slaine she uses... words plus one dude's ship backing her up

Actually, Asseylum used marriage in order to obtain the power to defeat Slaine. She didn't necessarily need to fight, just have access to a communications system and a means of keeping it open.
>>
>>15100448

The entire middle of the show is a bunch of drawn-out wandering, like every Tomino show, and all those other shows like Zeta or Dunbine get called out on their shitty pacing but when G-Reco does it it's not a valid complaint?

Lol.
>>
File: 14781237060312.jpg (946KB, 2010x1090px) Image search: [Google]
14781237060312.jpg
946KB, 2010x1090px
>>15099887
Remember
>>
>>15100452

Of course it doesn't, because G-Reco is amazing and Tomino is a flawless artisan who can do no wrong, SU-Cord be praised.

Am I fitting in yet?
>>
>>15100447
>awful pacing
And don't explain why
>the lackluster characterization
And don't explain why
> the thinly-developed factions
Which is a pretty fucking pointless thing to even bring up when they're already well-defined and not that many
>scenes that are completely extravagant which do not serve to advance anything in any way,
Like?
>the lack of importance that G-Reco's own story comes across as having
I don't even think you understood this.
> G-Self being boring and invincible until the close and a whole host of other things
Is this your first robot anime? I can see why so many idiots latched on to A/Z now.
>like Tomino writing a scene wherein a Kuntala explains what a Kuntala
Yet retards like you are still asking what they were
>toilet humor
NOT MUH SERIOUS WAR STORY

>pointing out the stupidity in others and you makes me a dick sucker

Okay
>>
This is why I believe discussion of G-Reco on /m/ should be banworthy.
>>
>>15100452
>The entire middle of the show is a bunch of drawn-out wandering
I just watched G-Reco and I can tell you're full of shit.
>>15100456
Here's a (you) since I feel sorry for you at this point.
>>
>>15100455
>Dead failures and interesting characters

Was there a point to this?
>>
ITT: Retard fails to explain why A/Z is better than three shows
>>
>>15100449
>Nobody thought he killed Asseylum or started the war. Slaine was being tortured because they thought he was involved with Inaho's inexplicable successes.

I think he was referring to the end, when literally Slane was used as a scapegoat for everything, even for crimes that took place when he was a low rank servant that cleaning the toilets of the space station.
>>
>>15100254
>respectability
>Macross
>after Zero and Frontier
I don't know why you fags think Delta is so godawful when it's no worse than the last two shows that predated it.
>>
Wha happen
>>
>>15100455
I find fascinating the baseless hatred that people atill have to Slane.
>>
>>15100465

>retards like you are still asking what they were

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Tomino clearly didn't have much faith in the intelligence of his own audience, but then again, it's directed at pre-teen children, because Tomino is on record as saying that teenagers are useless.

>Like?

Well, I already outlined one. How about when Bellri's mother wastes precious seconds by chortling at a hippo's head, or perhaps the scene where Luin needlessly explains what a Kuntala is to other Kuntala?

>well-defined

Ah, yes, who can forget the rich tapestry woven by such eminent personages as Kia Mbeki, or Noutu Dorette.

I certainly can't, because none exists.

>hurr durr don't explain why

Fuck off, you 'lurk more' asshole, if you had the ability to read what people typed, or had a better memory, you'd know exactly what I mean. Should I take you back to a time where G-Reco wasn't retroactively made into a flawless masterpiece, and people here were endlessly raking the first two episodes over the coals after their early showing for being a shoddily-paced and disjointed mess, for instance?

I remember that. I know you might not, but that's alright, favoritism tends to blind people to faults.
>>
>>15100492
I know it's a joke to say this but. . .
he literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>15100490

Someone made the mistake of mentioning Greco and the thread immediately nosedived in quality.
>>
>>15100490

G-Reco happened.
>>
>>15100498
happens a lot
>>
>>15100492
I find fascinating the baseless passion and white knight syndrome that people atill have to Slaine.
I agree
>>
>>15100498
>>15100499
>>15100501

Wanna know something funny?

I remember mentioning in a thread weeks ago that Greco still couldn't be discussed civilly, and I was told that /m/ had gotten over this kind of shitposting.

Good joke.
>>
>>15100492
hi delusional slainefag shitposter, How are you?
>>
>>15100254
>I'd easily rank it above shows that squander the respectability of esteemed franchises and pay dearly for it, like Delta and AGE
Delta is no worse than the last two installments and people were deadset on hating it with the idiol group premise being the forefront . Macross has been in a creative slump ever since 7 ended and it doesn't seem to want to go against their "new" formula anytime soon. Delta at its worse is just mediocre and not worth remembering. AGE was a wash and I'll put it on the same level as A/Z really. Both shows had stupid premises and bad execution from the start along with an underutilized cast and setting and the only way you can elevate one or the other if you break down both to see which one would you rather tredge through. Also AGE is far from the first bad installment and even taken as a whole there's a lot less to get mad with AGE than there is with GSD.

>I'd easily rank it above most recent things by Bones, who seem preoccupied with making things that are all ideas and no substance.
Granted both Star Driver and Captain Earth were subpar but they're so inoffensively forgettable that its hard to get worked up over them whereas A/Z is just such an spectacular blunder that it brought down everyone involved to the point that Butcher supporters want to distance it from him as much as possible.
>Basquash
Really this show is wasted potential and its biggest sin is that's just boring nonsense
>Dragonaut
Yeah...this is pretty bad but there's a tone of "not taking itself seriously" that looms throughout making it easier to put down
>Evol
About the same with Evol edging it out slightly because I enjoyed the first half
>AKB0048
What is this doing here? It wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>15100498
>nosedived in quality.
When you were arguing with someone autistic enough to save that a show has maerit for following a basic story structure that everyone follows then you know there's nothing of worth being discussed.
>>15100510
>I remember mentioning in a thread weeks ago that Greco still couldn't be discussed civilly, and I was told that /m/ had gotten over this kind of shitposting.
There's actually a thread up now that's civil as one anon finished the show. I guess the key to having good discussion about G-Reco is to not act like a retard.
>>
>>15100492
I find it fascinating that people waste their time hating on a fictional character so inherently especially towards a show as shitty as this. You just got to laugh because they have no one else to root for. Its like hating Shinn but rooting for Kira, in the end you just look like a retard.
>>
>>15100521

I rooted for Inaho.
>>
>>15100517

A shameless, bald-faced fabrication if ever I heard it.

>>15075294

Does this look like a 'civil' thread to you? Because that's the only G-Reco topic up right now.
>>
File: third rate anime.jpg (97KB, 642x964px) Image search: [Google]
third rate anime.jpg
97KB, 642x964px
>>15099887
Reminder
>>
>>15100504
>>15100511
Not very different from your part, small fans

Seriously, and I mean that i'm really serious, although I know it's it is impossible for a /m standard. AZ is summed up in a long-distance duel between Inaho and Slane and i still can not believe that there are people who are still
stubbornly attached to their side even now after the ending where neither of them has really won.

Yeah, Slane had epic fail, Inaho came out well, but still defeated by the prince came out of nowhere, but where it comes from all this hate?
>>
>>15100495
>Tomino clearly didn't have much faith in the intelligence of his own audience
And here was right. Shit if adults like you have trouble following a show for children what use do you have in society?
'>Well, I already outlined one
You didn't
>How about when Bellri's mother wastes precious seconds by chortling at a hippo's head,
The seconds wasted on a scene of levity, the horror! I guess we needed more exposition and repetitive monologues
>or perhaps the scene where Luin needlessly explains what a Kuntala is to other Kuntala?
Well he didn't explain it and it was really quite quick as well, sort of something to help retards like you out
>Kia Mbeki
He's a commander working for the Venus Globe who wants to get to Earth. Throughout the duration of the two episodes we find out that he's not a terrible person given that the bombs he strapped to people's heads were water balloons and he sacrificed his life to save the people of the colony over his own blunder, we found out later in the story that the reason he was so adamant about getting to earth was because Kun was expecting his child and as we saw through the rest of the episodes in Venus Globe being born in space isn't all that's cracked up to be. You should have used a better example.
>Noutu Dorette
I'm pretty sure you just picked him at random and didn't even know what the character is.
> Should I take you back to a time where G-Reco wasn't retroactively made into a flawless masterpiece, and people here were endlessly raking the first two episodes over the coals after their early showing for being a shoddily-paced and disjointed mess, for instance?
I didn't know you were a history revisionist! Can you change people's reception of GSD too!

>, favoritism tends to blind people to faults.
And hatred tends to make you stupid which you and the rest of the G-Recoragers should know very well.
>>
>>15100523
I guess you're the retard then.
>>
I fucking love this show. The plot is eh with some bullshit thrown in but it had it's moments.

I came for robot fights, a cool protag (inb4 inaho haters throw their shit, I know he's uninteresting, but he didn't have to be for me to enjoy him), and to see Slaine get more and more corrupt. I got it, and I was satisfied. Maybe not impressed, but satisfied.
>>
>>15100532
>AZ is summed up in a long-distance duel between Inaho and Slane and i still can not believe that there are people who are still stubbornly attached to their side even now after the ending where neither of them has really won.

There was only one real side. If you were for Slaine you saw that he was the only character with an arc and worth caring for if you weren't then you were pretty much rooting for no one. just his fall. Even the producers realized this and made a shitty special sound episode dedicated to wanking him off. In the end everyone who watched this was a loser
>>
>>15100526
>Does this look like a 'civil' thread to you?
Try reading it next time.
>>
>>15100537

>I didn't know you were a history revisionist! Can you change people's reception of GSD too!

No, I've just been here longer.

>The seconds wasted on a scene of levity, the horror! I guess we needed more exposition and repetitive monologues

More scenes of actual importance would be nice.

>Throughout the duration of the two episodes we find out that he's not a terrible person given that the bombs he strapped to people's heads were water balloons and he sacrificed his life to save the people of the colony over his own blunder, we found out later in the story that the reason he was so adamant about getting to earth was because Kun was expecting his child and as we saw through the rest of the episodes in Venus Globe being born in space isn't all that's cracked up to be

That'd all be real nice if he lasted long enough for people to give a shit or the narrative to impart any sense of importance on almost anything he did. Outlines how poor a character Ku was, by the way. All of G-IT, really.

>didn't even know what the character is.

Oh, this'll be great. Please, tell me.
>>
>>15100543

I got what I came for. Watching Slaine fail.
>>
>>15100547
Yes, but why?
>>
>>15100547
And even that's not satisfactory because its a literal asspull and him just giving up.
>>
>>15100550

I don't know really. I can't explain it. I just dislike him.
>>
>>15100546
>No, I've just been here longer.
Doubtful. 2015 wasn't that long ago compared to 2007.
>More scenes of actual importance would be nice.
What's more important than a scene of levity?
>That'd all be real nice if he lasted long enough for people to give a shit
You can have all the time in the world to get to know a character but the bottom line is that time of only a relative factor to actual fucking writing. Its why people got attached to a character that died after 3 fucking episodes yet hated a character who went on for two seasons doing nothing but be useless because of "PTSD" only to have a unsatisfactory pay off.
>the narrative to impart any sense of importance on almost anything he did.
Yeah man its not like his actions made the title of the show made more sense than it already did or that it wasn't an action to prove that thy weren't bad people but retards like you just say it as "he's just a guy who died" just like Gai was "just a guy who died" or Kaworu was "just a guy who died" because according to you we didn't get 20 odd some episodes on this character.
>Oh, this'll be great. Please, tell me.
Oh? So you actually didn't know. Thanks for confirming
>>
>>15100557
>Oh? So you actually didn't know. Thanks for confirming

Yeah, sure, guess I didn't.

I was more asking you to expand upon the great history of this worthless throwaway, but true to form every single one of you G-Reco-loving fucksticks skews the words of others to suit their preferences.

>Yeah man its not like his actions made the title of the show made more sense than it already did or that it wasn't an action to prove that thy weren't bad people but retards like you just say it as "he's just a guy who died" just like Gai was "just a guy who died" or Kaworu was "just a guy who died" because according to you we didn't get 20 odd some episodes on this character.
If the show doesn't give a shit about its cast, why should I feel obligated to pick up the slack?

>What's more important than a scene of levity?

Plot, maybe? Character development? Coherent writing?

>Doubtful. 2015 wasn't that long ago compared to 2007.

Oh hey, the exact year I started coming here. So I know you're talking shit when you're feigning ignorance about G-Reco's initial reception here.
>>
>>15100570
>of this worthless throwawa
How do you know if he's worthless if you admitted that you didn't even know the character you chose like how you randomly picked Kia?

>If the show doesn't give a shit about its cast, why should I feel obligated to pick up the slack?

It doesn't? All that shit is in the show.

>Plot, maybe? Character development?
Okay when need to encompass all of this within that 5 second season you're complaining about.
>Coherent writing
Its called not being retarded

>Oh hey, the exact year I started coming here.
Yes 2015 meaning you missed four Gundam TV airings including G-Reco.
>initial reception here.
Hasn't changed really. People calling it the worst thing ever, people calling it masterpiece followed by shitposting and name calling.
>>
>>15100582

>Yes 2015

No, 2007, you fucking nimrod.

Why the fuck am I even talking to you?

>if you admitted that you didn't even know the character you chose like how you randomly picked Kia?

Like this, you blind zealot. I asked you for an explanation on who he is given that you clearly seem to think he's a hell of a lot more than a nameless throwaway extra, and you distort my words to suit your own truths. That's all you Reconguista-loving fucks ever do. I won't even ask you to show me where I said, word for word, 'I do not know this character', because you'll just misconstrue something else for your own benefit.

Go caress a shotgun, it's clear you won't listen.
>>
Why didn't princess what's her face and the maid just tell everyone she was alive and stop everything right there and then?
>>
File: 1457043608329.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1457043608329.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>15099887
It was bad. But it had Breathless. Then S2 came and it didn't have it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR3fiAfspfA
>>
>>15100629
>But it had Breathless
A shitty Sawano song?
>>
Best part of this series was the first episode ending where there are two children looking at the invasion and thinking the falling mechs were shooting stars and being happy. Was very cute.
>>
>>15100233
No, he's the best.
>>
>>15100351
>>15100371
A retard like you should stick to A/Z.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (121KB, 790x1229px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
121KB, 790x1229px
>>15100599
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>15099887
No. But it was poorly edited and pacing of second part was terrible. Also, ending was an asspull of the season.
Eighter it was planned as much longer series <or they've had, I don't know, novels tie ins> or writers stopped drugging themselfs after episode twelve.
>>15100250
>What was it called?
Argevollen.
>>15100273
>"muh space wind"
gravity nightmare of very dense debris field.Not that this explanation makes it realistic.
>>15100302
Pretty much what this anons said OP. It was a fun ride, mecha design were neat and idea of using SCIENCE! against alien magic mecha was good idea, thou execution especially in second part of series was not exactly satisfying.
If they had ended on episode twelve. Alas, no.
Delta had same problem really.
>>15100396
Agreed.
>>15100407
Something something urban combat variant.
And they do have hover/NOA capabilities build in. If you want big feet, Vers have them aplenty.
>>15100411
>I mean unless they basically shot a bunch of /m/-people to Mars who all figured that having their personal favourite Super Robots was more important than using that universe-breaking precursor-technology to solve their polity's actual problems.
You've just described pretty much every tyranny in existence.
>>
File: H2m1mvd.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
H2m1mvd.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>15100970
>It was a fun ride, mecha design were neat and idea of using SCIENCE! against alien magic mecha was good idea
>>
File: img_0.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
>>15100970
>Argevollen.
>8 years ago

It was Viper's Creed
>>
>>15101020
>Viper's Creed

...Oh yeah, Viper's Creed was a thing
>>
>>15101020
Ah. I stand corrected and educated.
>>
File: 1484002472384.jpg (51KB, 436x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484002472384.jpg
51KB, 436x348px
>>15100970
>gravity nightmare of very dense debris field.Not that this explanation makes it realistic

Given how close the shots were and the mechs were it won't affect that much
>>
>>15100254
fuck you AKB0048 was good
>>
>>15100288
No it wasn't part of the argument it was largely tangential.
>>
>>15101001
The mecha designs, defenses, and attacks from the mars invaders were cool till they literally became
>teleports behind you
>nothin' personnel kid
>activates plot armor
>pshhht
>>
>>15100551
It made sense the guy clearly did not like his job.

His story might have been fun if it was well written, but that would have been difficult
It would require the acknowledgement of moral ambiguities, develop side characters and not have jarring character development.

Show was filled with concepts that were hard to do so it failed at every single one.
>>
File: 1442307367728.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1442307367728.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>15099887
It got aggregated by Urobuchi's name which drew many of the obnoxious section of anime fandom aka the "I don't like mecha anime but the only 4/5 series I have seen are not actually mecha anime". Plus the "I watch serious war drama mecha anime not realizing the irnoy of my sentence", which is current hogging IBO and thunderbolt and assumes they are great.

Otherwise, it would had been among the crowd of seasonally overlooked and forgotten anime.
>>
>>15099887
Yes
>>
>>15099887
Not at all.
>>
>>15099887

The show was at its best when it was a funny monster of the week MacGuyver show. Main character should've stayed dead and second season should've been about the other guy.

Also I LOVE all of the mecha.
>>
>>15102890
Your tastes is fucking shit
>>
>>15102893

lol thanks
>>
File: 1478123705395.jpg (907KB, 1548x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705395.jpg
907KB, 1548x1200px
true princess
>>
It was nicely animated :^)
>>
>>15102944
Nope
>>
File: 1478123705376.jpg (107KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705376.jpg
107KB, 500x290px
best girl
>>
File: ALDNOAH ZERO - 13 - Large 10.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALDNOAH ZERO - 13 - Large 10.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>15103820
No, THIS is best girl.
>>
>>15099887
I mostly hate it for inspiring shit like IBO, but that's mostly the fault of Nagai for being such a small minded uncreative writer. Other than that, it's just mediocre and not memorable. I like Orange's Robot and Fluffy wheelchair-Hime though.
>>
>>15104524
>inspiring shit like IBO,
There is literally no corelation there but mars.
And Gundam had already gone there with AGE
>>
File: 1478123705379.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705379.png
554KB, 1280x720px
cutie
>>
>>15104590
And the 00 movie, kind of.
>>
Aw shit, I just ended the first season and I tought it was neat. For what I read tough, I think I will not watch s2.
>>
>>15105356
>just ended the first season and I tought it was neat.
Go ahead and watch the second season simce your standards are already low
>>
>>15105382

>im-fucking-plying you need standards to watch anime
>>
It's always strange to see /m/ rages so much about A/Z when recent Gundams like IBO and G-Reco are arguably as flawed, if not more.
>>
>>15105675
Not really if anything its retards like you who try and fail to defend it
>>
>>15105675
You're the only person who believes this. Even people who were fans of A/Z will admit that it was worse
>>
>>15105675

G-reco and IBO are shit but A/Z was still shit and worse.
>>
File: 1482697902235.png (30KB, 392x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482697902235.png
30KB, 392x349px
>>15105675
/m/ has shat on A/Z ever since that retarded comment from one of the producers surfaced and then promptly ignored it through most of its lifespan while f/a/ggots and ANN ate it up. Nobody here is raging. And you really have to have your own head up your ass if you believe G-Reco and to a lesser extent IBO has more flaws.
>>
>>15105707
>G-Reco
>shit
Here we go
>>
>>15101315
Doing that would also make the series longer and the there would be no way that they could argue that Asseylum knew what she was doing.
>>
>>15099906
>not listing Eureka Seven
>>
>>15106718
Well he would be wrong
>>
>>15106740
Please elaborate how it isn't full of worldbuilding.
>>
File: 1475430070756.jpg (28KB, 604x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475430070756.jpg
28KB, 604x338px
loli driver
>>
>>15108394

How does she even reach the pedals?
>>
>>15102919
That might actually have been interesting. Now I'm picturing a much better show that will never exist. Damn you, anon.
>>
>>15105724
Not that guy, but I hated it. I won't go and say it's shit, though. I'll just say that I'm not the intended audience like plenty of other people on this board. IBO is also not to my taste.

Just kidding. They're both shit.
>>
>>15108420
loli magic
>>
>>15099887
The show was a prime definition of what it means to take its audience hostages by throwing as much cliffhangers as possible, even if it devolves into complete nonsense.

So yes it was that bad because it was blatantly taking the viewers fo fools, and sold itself to non-mecha viewers who thought that was somehow better than the Gundam shows they never watched.

One of the worst animation series of the 2010s.
>>
>>15106620
>Doing that would also make the series longer
It would definitely require a bit more time.

>there would be no way that they could argue that Asseylum knew what she was doing.
Is that really a bad thing?
>>
>>15105675
You don't lurk /m/ ain't you?
G-Reco and IBO has been hugely contentious topic in recent history of /m/
>>
It's stunning how great the first half was in comparison to the last half. And like, the second half somehow goes back and poisons the first half, by making it impossible to ignore that Inaho's an instant win every time mary suie.
>>
>>15105675
Mika wins every fight, but because he's a better pilot in a superior mech with technology very few of his opponents have access to. Inaho is in a vastly inferior mech, fighting pilots who've been training their whole lives surrounded by tech custom made for them
>>
>>15114245
>Inaho is in a vastly inferior mech, fighting pilots who've are idiots and can't do much beyond the specific gimmick of their mech.

FTFY
>>
>>15112831
Aoki was determined to frame her as the wise, self sacrificing heroine who did the right thing, Inaho as her Mary Sue helper, and Slaine as wrong. Admitting that Asseylum didn't know shit would have made her relationship with Inaho negative, since she's parroting him. Showing that our heroine is too incompetent to be a leader, and admitting that Slaine was right would make it impossible for him to be framed as a villain, though it didn't work anyway.
>>
>>15114265
Didn't they admit that they made the Martians like that so that Inaho would even have a fighting chance?
>>
>>15114265
Don't get me wrong, I loved the idea of RRs defeating Super Robots using superior tactics and shit, and I loved it when it meant using his teammates, equipment changes and exploiting weaknesses in season one, but in season two it was just him looking for two seconds before pulling something out of his ass.
>>
>>15114293

It would have also been nice if it wasn't just only Inaho all the time flying around dunking on everybody else like he's Kobe Bryant. Slaine got a mech that can see the future and still couldn't win.
>>
>>15114283
>Showing that our heroine is too incompetent to be a leader, and admitting that Slaine was right would make it impossible for him to be framed as a villain, though it didn't work anyway.

Would have made for something for the MC to work through personal affection vs leadership ability. Alongside a shitty earth leadership vs a reforming Vers.

>>15114287
I don't know if they mentioned it outside of the series, but at one point the big sister was commenting on the villains monologue during a fight and surviving because it went on for long enough.

>>15114306
>It would have also been nice if it wasn't just only Inaho all the time flying around dunking on everybody else like he's Kobe Bryant. Slaine got a mech that can see the future and still couldn't win.
Inaho basically had supereye giving him the same ability.
Future sight really had limitations like during the funnel fight.

Best ability was definitely kill yo-yo.
>>
File: 1478959888874.jpg (169KB, 741x763px) Image search: [Google]
1478959888874.jpg
169KB, 741x763px
>>15114242
>It's stunning how great the first half was in comparison to the last half.
Its stunning that people still think that first half was remotely watchable Both halves were shit the second half moreso.
>>15114293
>I loved the idea of RRs defeating Super Robots using superior tactics and shit, and I loved it when it meant using his teammates, equipment changes and exploiting weaknesses in season one,
This will forever be a stupid concept due to the amount contrivances it would take in every battle in order for the Reals to stand a chane hence why its never been done before because people back then had enough sense to realize that it just would not work .
>but in season two it was just him looking for two seconds before pulling something out of his ass.
So its exactly the same as season one only they didn't even remotely try.
>>
>>15114293
>I loved the idea of RRs defeating Super Robots using superior tactics and shit

So basically, a premise suited well for Video games?
Come to think about it, Inaho was a video game protagonist.
>>
A/Z was a show that wanted to set itself apart from established mecha tropes but had nothing to actually back it up so it ended up dumber than all the shit it wanted to avoid.

>"Durr we don't want our main character to be a special snowflake jewtype or something like that piloting a special mech only he has."
>Main character is some random fuck who's actually the GOAT soldier on a level of near omnipotence and whose only moment of character development is getting shot in the face
>"We want it to be a story of regular military grunts fighting over the top villains."
>Grunts are completely ineffectual while the villains are incompetent and hammy
>"We want to introduce themes of class struggle"
>Literally never show how normal Martians live not even once
>"We want to have normal feasible Earth tech vs. magic super robot tech"
>Introduce Inaho's magic eye in S2 that's the most advanced thing in the setting
>"We want a dueling protagonists setup"
>Slaine is a complete moron who suddenly becomes much more competent and then loses it all due to blind luck

They did literally everything wrong. You couldn't do things this wrong if you tried. Every single concept was bungled or underutilized.
>>
>>15114329
>This will forever be a stupid concept due to the amount contrivances it would take in every battle in order for the Reals to stand a chane hence why its never been done before because people back then had enough sense to realize that it just would not work .
Eh not really most of the mech's abilities weren't that great.

Tharsis was a faster than average mech with a shitty zero system.
Herschel had funnels
YoYo bot
Elbow rockets weren't that fast.
Swords only had two hands that weren't perfect.
Darude was a joke.
Stygis didn't have anything other than macross missiles and 4 drones.
Ice was short range.

Only ones that were ridiculous was the ones that absorbed matter and had a super laser.

Newtype in a late UC gundam could beat out most of them easy.
>>
They should have made Inaho a box-shaped military AI that they just plug into a mech and the high schoolers are just there to teach him humanity or some bullshit.

Would have made the romance more believable to see them blushing and fumbling over a black cube-shaped INAHO unit while it autismally drones on and on about bullet curvature.
>>
>>15099887
It had some pretty interesting points that were either dropped or just sort of hang there, like how the martians did not infact build any of their fucking robots and were using only what they found with the people on earth being the ones who actually made advances in understanding the tech, there is also the original creators of the Aldnoah tech.

Really, the world itself is more interesting than the story that is the usual peace princess bullshit
>>
>>15100345
>All the examples you listed aren't even poorly written
>Saying this when AO exists
Are you for real? From the ones he said AO is the only one that had everything go wrong in the writing department, they showed plot points just to outright drop them and of course there is the whole clusterfuck around the last 3 episodes where they tried their very best to destroy the story of the anime they were showing

And to this day I still don't know how anyone at the studio allowed that to happen
>>
>>15114342
>Literally never show how normal Martians live not even once
They never went to Vers. Lifestyle was explained and reflected in treatment of soldiers - running around meat shielding with rocket launchers.

It really didn't go anywhere with the idea, but it was introduced.

>Slaine is a complete moron who suddenly becomes much more competent and then loses it all due to blind luck
>>15100272
>>
>>15114364

Explaining it isn't the same as showing it.
>>
>>15114367
>explained and reflected in treatment of soldiers
>>
>>15114360
see
>>15100421
So what are these "dropped plot points" you keep going on about? Seriously why is it so hard to defend A/Z's writing against those shows?
>>
>>15114347
And way to miss the point dumbass.
>>15114360
E7fags still can't prove that AO is poorly written/
>>
>>15114373

Wow you are really determined to defend this crappy writing and still somehow so bad at it.
>>
>>15114373
Nope. He has a point >>15114367 one thing shown to the viewer has a greater impact than something only told with dialogues. If they had shown life on mars, the princess's position would be less defensible than Slaine, which, at least in words, he wanted to change the system. Yes, Slaine was a looser and the show decided he was in the wrong, but the question of martain remains.
>>
>>15114380
>the princess's position would be less defensible
Its defensible?
>>
File: reurgh.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reurgh.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>15114375
But I'm not defending A/Z, I'm just saying that AO is the shittiest thing he could have defended

>>15114378
>E7fags still can't prove that AO is poorly written/
>http://pastebin.com/bH3YbuhE
Its funny, its really fucking funny, because you still can't answer any of this and this is just one of the three pastebins made pointing out all that is fucking wrong with that abomination

But really, lets see you move goal posts or outright ignore when you're proven wrong, you have shown that you're pretty good at this
>>
>>15114380
Yeah like how we're shown how shitty and corrupt the side the Princess is on yet nothing comes of it. But she's right anyway because the show needs to wrap up.
>>
>>15114385
>Nothing but nitpicks
>no dropped plotlines whatsoever

Were you trying to prove something E7fag?
>>
>>15114385
>I'm just saying that AO is the shittiest thing he could have defended
The shittiest thing he could have defended is A/Z and that pastebin has been debunked years ago. Get new material
>>
>>15114390
>The shittiest thing he could have defended is A/Z and that pastebin has been debunked years ago
Care to show me that AOfag?
>>
>>15114379
Not really you pointed out almost half a dozen flaws in the writing and two were contested.

It doesn't really change much.

>>15114380
The story didn't take there.

Most of the problems were not shown, however the way the counts treated their men was, as was the way they generally did whatever they wanted and that should give some indication of the way their society works.
>>
>>15114396
>Not really you pointed out almost half a dozen flaws in the writing and two were contested.
>It doesn't really change much.

So you can't contest 2/3rds of them. And the two you "contested" weren't even proven wrong. But it "doesn't change much" because... you say so.

A/Zfags everyone.
>>
>>15114401
The point was if 1/3 of the problems weren't actually completely accurate described.

2/3 remained and the writing still had serious problems
>>
>>15114396
>The story didn't take there.

One of the two protagonists is literally fighting for the people of Mars and the class feud is the central problem at the heart of Martian society, basically their biggest problem, and part of the reason they're fighting the war in the first place. Not to mention it's one of the two things we even know about the Martian side, that they have ayyylium magic and feudalism with class strife.

It's clearly a huge part of the setting and drives part of the plot and you're saying it's not a big deal because the story doesn't take place on Mars? That's like saying the King of England's dignity or laws are unimportant to American independence because the war wasn't fought in Britain.

>>15114406

He's not defending A/Z so what's your point? And he said that the lives of average Martians were never shown, which they weren't.
>>
>>15114396
>The story didn't take there.

See, this is the problem with most people that hate A/Z. It's like they missed half the plot points and need everything explained to them.

One of the reasons Slaine rose as he did was that he was considered a hero by the commoners.
>>
>>15114383
According to the show... yes... or at least it is what they would have us believe.
>>
>>15114422

But they did explain it, you mongoloid. In fact the people complaining right now understand that Slaine rose because he was the commoner hero and they explain that the situation on Mars sucks.

The problem people have is that despite this being such a big deal it is never SHOWN, not even once, not even briefly.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (42KB, 420x391px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
42KB, 420x391px
>>15114390
>>15114387
>nitpicks
>debunked years ago
Really, so can either of you tell me where Kanon came from, because somehow they say that is the first LFO while E7 clearly showed us that Nirvash was the first LFO and was how they got their dieads for everything. Or how about why is Nirvahs still around when she and a sizeable portion of the Scub Coral jumped to another universe. What about theEnd still being intact after being melted by a satellite shot? Why are LFOs now just robots with AI and not a fucking coralian encased in armor and prosthetics.

You're both retarded or a doubly retarded shtiposter, this is some very bad attempt at being a contrarian shitstain
>>
>>15099887
If Urobuchi wasn't involved, it would have been forgotten as quickly as Vipers Creed or Argevollen.
>>
>>15114408
>He's not defending A/Z so what's your point? And he said that the lives of average Martians were never shown, which they weren't.

The problem pointed out was class struggle. Which can be seen within the story, not from a civilian perspective, but it could be assumed that the way they treated the lower class was similar to what was shown in the castles, if not worse as being a soldier was a desirable job.

So no they did not directly show that, however they did show things that would probably carry over to that, along with giving vague details.
>>
>>15114497
>So no they did not directly show that, however they did show things that would probably carry over to that, along with giving vague details.

But they didn't show it. You just admitted they didn't show it. So how was the criticism that they didn't show it wrong, when you yourself just admitted they didn't show it and it was all implied implications?

Because you were talking out of your ass all along.
>>
>>15114408
>It's clearly a huge part of the setting and drives part of the plot and you're saying it's not a big deal because the story doesn't take place on Mars? That's like saying the King of England's dignity or laws are unimportant to American independence because the war wasn't fought in Britain.

No it means any work of fiction covering the war for independence doesn't need characters in Britain.
>>
>>15114503

It does if it has a second protagonist who is British and fighting for them and commanding British forces. Your attempts to defend this crap writing are weak.
>>
Aldanoah zero is a good looking show with an okay premise, exactly one subplot with potential in the form of rival guy and great art/design.

What you end up getting however is Heavy Object with two sides instead of four and no sense of humor.
>>
Its basically Code Geass except replace Britannia with Mars/Vers and Geass with Ayy Lmao space majick, also make the writing terrible and humorless.
>>
>>15114929

In fairness, Geass' writing was hardly great, either.
>>
>>15114512
>Aldanoah zero is a good looking show with an okay premise, exactly one subplot with potential in the form of rival guy and great art/design.
None of this is true.
>>15114929
Code Geass has writing just as bad as A/Z
>>
>>15114509
If he spends the whole series in the colonies it really doesn't.
>>
>>15114320
>I don't know if they mentioned it outside of the series, but at one point the big sister was commenting on the villains monologue during a fight and surviving because it went on for long enough.
I was talking about the staff, they once admitted to making the martians incompetent just so the Terrans stood a chance.
>>
>>15114320
>Would have made for something for the MC to work through personal affection vs leadership ability. Alongside a shitty earth leadership vs a reforming Vers.
But then that would just make her relationship with Inaho negative, since all she got out of it was confusion and misinformation from a horny autistic teenager who just wanted to get into her pants. The relationship would be pathetic.
>>
File: Aldnoah.Zero.600.1808439.jpg (40KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
Aldnoah.Zero.600.1808439.jpg
40KB, 600x581px
>>15114320
>Tharsis versus Eyebro
just a shoehorned notNewtype battle.

to be quite frank this whole show is stupid.
>>
>>15115145

At least Slaine was fappable.
>>
>>15115167
stop typing, Lemrina.
>>
>>15114306
>Slaine got a mech that can see the future and still couldn't win.
Didn't Slaine turn off the future sight right before he lost the last fight? I specifically remember him yelling "I have no need of a future!"
>>
>>15115259

I don't remember that far back, anon.
To be honest I kind of tuned Slaine out whenever he was onscreen and just focused on how dreamy he was.

So beautiful.
>>
>>15115259
It got disabled by Inaho.
>>
>>15115271
Oh, right. He hacked into the communication system too, I think.
>>
>>15115281
no, it was taken out in the battle itself, as it was glitching. that's when Slaine blurted out that he didn't need a future.
>>
File: 12.jpg (364KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
364KB, 1200x675px
>>15115271
The system takes some damage (more like the monitors), but it's Slane to turn it off.
>>
>>15099887

Aside from like Cowboy Bebop anime doesn't know how to end. Or just not have a second season that drags on forever.

The robots were cool, though.
>>
>>15099887

It was really badly flawed. They wanted to be a gritty, realistic Gundam, but they totally missed the point: Inaho was basically as broken as a CE protagonist, for no explicable reason. Like, he was supposed to be a strategist, but instead he could singlehandedly take out Super Robots with very little difficulty.

Slaine kept getting the short end of the stick, even though he was the only character with agency. I think this might be the only show where I felt sorry for the 'rival', because he was constantly shit on.

The main problem with this show was the cowardice of it. They never dared to do anything genuinely edgy or unexpected. For instance, despite being set up to die or having something tragic happen, the alcoholic teacher and Inaho's sister made it out perfectly fine.

The dumbest part is, the big gunfight at the end of S1 was dramatic, but NO ONE DIED. The series really should have killed off Inaho and let Slaine carry the show, because it would have been as shocking as Mobile Suit Gundam's big twist - The one where Amuro dies and Char (very briefly, there's not much of the novels left to go) becomes the protagonist.
>>
>>15114929
Aldnoah Zero is Code Geass with no heart, no smile and too many delusions of grandeur. "Gundam Killer" indeed.
>>
>>15114933
Aldnoah's poor writing of Inaho, Slaine and their dynamics makes the better moments of writing for Lelouch and Suzaku in Geass look great in comparison, even if they're alright.
>>
File: 1478123705003.jpg (461KB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705003.jpg
461KB, 1200x842px
Slaine is material for fujo
>>
>>15116043
I thought the S1 dynamic between Lelouch and Suzaku was pretty good as they worked well as foils.

I don't even know what they were doing with Inaho and Slaine. They had no relationship, barely talked to each other, neither cared about the headshot and they fought for like 30 seconds before the final battle.
>>
File: 1484567997233.jpg (71KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484567997233.jpg
71KB, 543x960px
Just finished the series because the robots looked cool. But couldn't stomach most of the talking bits so just watched most of the fights. Sucks They both got ntr'd.
>>
>>15118739
i gave it a 1/10 score because my opinion matter amirightoramiright
>>
>>15118497
>They had no relationship

They lusted for the same set of boobs.
>>
>>15114378
Let me try.
Firstly, having GenBlu being a legal and somewhat political entity promoted it featuring in political issues, such as the coral carrier debate and the secret/coral/Eureka side-picking. As we well know, politics fuck with the plot a little because the have to be complicated to be realistic, and by that point it's removing the /m/ essence of robots punching each other. In addition, the main characters ignored this until they weren't a legal organisation any more except for Gazelle, who only existed to find secret information and present it in the form of exposition.

Secondly, Ao was discount Renton but the romance plot never went anywhere, contrary to the previous series. Whether this was disappointing ore refreshing was up to the viewer, but it wasn't replaced with any other sort of character building for Ao, hence him remaining kind of wishy-washy and immature. The other characters were half good, half fucked. Truth was a pretty interesting chap until he stopped existing. Naru was a shitlord. Goldilocks and the pedo had no purpose except to teach Ao the horrors of war/spaceguns. Spacebitches were shit. Renton and Eureka sat in their own plot outside of the rest of it. Then there's the weeb girl with multiple personalities, who doesn't make sense. Sloth.

Thirdly, time travel was interesting until I had to look at the wiki. Also when it stopped the plot completely and set it off in another direction, destroyed any relationship with Naru, and required more exposition.

The plot of Eureka 7 itself was complicated enough without all the timeline-hopping of AO, it would have been far better if the new plot was standalone set either in the early (re)colonisation of Earth, or halfway through the voyage of the colony ship. There could still be IFO style craft, and it would canonically explain the quick adaptation of the archetypes into robots. Plus the real-robot concept of non-archetype robots being impractical in gravity.

I still like the show.
>>
>>15118760
But Nunnaly is flat.
>>
>>15099887
Better than Valvrave and G-reco desu.
>>
>>15118760
>That moment when you realize that the only reason they never allowed Slaine to move on with his life is because if he did then he really wouldn't give a shit about Inaho.

In fact that's what happened several times, Slaine found out that Inaho was alive after he shot him and Slaine didn't even care.
>>
>>15116038
It's better than the most recent Gundam entries though with the exception of Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15121334
Nope. Now go be ignorant somewhere else
>>
>>15120761
>Secondly, Ao was discount Renton
Stopped reading there
>>
>>15121108
It would have been fine having him not care, if they didn't push the rivalry at the last minute.

Its still not as bad as the "you killed my brother" shit that never really got resolved.
>>
>>15121811
Ah but having Slaine not give a shit would be the same as admitting that Inaho was worthless as a character.
>>
File: 1477979961963.png (46KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1477979961963.png
46KB, 150x150px
>>15121466
IBO is not that good senpai
>>
>>15123112
IBO at least has a coherent plot/point, unlike G-Shitto.

Also not as fucking boring as AGE, the Gundam that time will forget.
>>
File: 1482321602880.jpg (37KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482321602880.jpg
37KB, 800x552px
>>15123173
>IBO at least has a coherent plot/point, unlike G-Shitto.
>>
>>15121468
Young kid gets robot, continues piloting it because cute girl, and continually displayed immature character traits in a world of adults and has to grow up via the battlefield with no room for mistakes. I guess then by that reasoning they're both Shinji clones, or whatever came before that. Point taken.
>>
>>15099887
>From the creator of Boku no Pico

WHY IS THIS A QUESTION?
>>
File: 431243134341.jpg (138KB, 765x933px) Image search: [Google]
431243134341.jpg
138KB, 765x933px
>>15123173
>>
File: 1409519998284.jpg (21KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
1409519998284.jpg
21KB, 258x322px
>>15123179
>IBO
>war orphans in suicide pact to make something of themselves at any cost

>G-Recto
>???

Fill in the blank, smart guy. Think carefully before you hit that Post button.
>>
>>15123553
That doesn't even describe Ao. The guy only has one waifu and that's his mom
>>
>>15123179
I thought IBO had a fairly straightforward plot, but definitely a bit convoluted at times. That doesn't stop the main characters being either lifeless edgy child soldiers without any of the charm of mercs, or moeshits.
>>
>>15123581
I'm pretty sure Fleur is at least half his motivation for joining GenBlu.
>>
>>15123579
>Long lost Siblings go from Earth to Venus to stop a potential war from brewing

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CONFUSING! I'm giving it a 0 on my MAL account
>>
>>15123608
Come to think of it, we knew before it aired that Bellri and Aida were siblings. I wonder how people without that knowledge received that "twist" when it was revealed.
>>
>>15099887
I liked it, but most people woud probably say I have bad taste with anime
>>
>>15123659
I also liked it, but I like almost anything with good music.
>>
>>15123659
I do not think it was so bad, but all the bad writing problems are absolutely authentic. They have clearly been working without a plan, improvising the story until the end, absolutely ridiculous and contradictory.

I would have preferred that Slaine was as he should be, only an ambitious Marian who don't cares about the princess.
>>
>>15123776
>but I like almost anything with good music.
>good music

This show is great for weeding out plebs.
>>
>>15123776
>but I like almost anything with good music.
The why do you like A/Z
>>
>>15123659
>>15123776
>>15123795
Yeah we'll just chalk this up for having bad tastes then.
>>
>>15123589
IBO kind of dropped the revolution idea they were going with and McGillis said he would hand them the title.

Many of the arcs are largely tangential to the main conflict.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
OTP
>>
>>15123832
>>15123834
>>15123842
Wow guys did nobody like Guilty Crown?

...I'll see myself out
>>
>>15130117
>Wow guys did nobody like Guilty Crown?
This implies that it had good music
>>
File: 1478123705366.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705366.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
Yaoi hentai torture
>>
>>15099887
What I remember most about this show is the disdain for asshime and eggs
>>
>>15130159
No, it implies that Guilty Crown and A/Z are treated around as highly in regards to soundtrack by the anon with shit taste, me. Since they both have the same composer, this makes more sense than not.
The post was also non-serious, hence the well timed retraction of my question at the end of the post, so you providing a serious answer implies it went over your head. I'm sorry I didn't leave either, in case you thought I did.
>>
>>15099887
What I remember most about this show is the absurd amount of headcanon, fanwank, fanfiction and shitposting promoted by delusional slainefag every day.
>>
>>15130261
Slainfags existed? Not in season 2 I hope.
>>
>>15132363
>being this stupid
Slaine was the most popular character, and most hated character simultaneously.

Who the fuck did you think was the most popular character, Eggs?
>>
Too gay for my taste.
>>
>>15130159
>imfuckingplying

GC is arthouse done right.
>>
>>15099982
He's right though. Even by the definition you used yourself.

>process of constructing
There is almost none in AZ. They barely tried to build the world, let alone call it building. The 'resulting world' is barely even constructed.
>>
Yeah.

Mostly on the count of almost everyone being very unlikable. Especially the central characters.
>>
>>15099887
It wasn't really anything. There's no message behind it but "war is bad and kills people", if even that. It felt like there may have been a vision the creators wanted to get across at some point but in the end it was just throwing a bunch of common tropes at the wall in hopes they would stick. Most character motivations are the same throughout it all and the pithy development for Slaine is forced and mostly offscreen.
Major aspects of the world are just not explained. Aldnoah itself is ambiguous, the history of the "ancient aliens" is unexplained, the state of the world at large is unexplained, somehow a terran teenager is able to takeover mars with barely any pushback but one incompetent queer even though it's clearly easy as fuck to expose the fake princess because she's a disabled attention whore with an insecurity complex etc.
>>
>>15132842
>Slaine was the most popular character
>Who the fuck did you think was the most popular character, Eggs?

nice headcanon slainefag shitposter from AnimeSuki, but this is just another one of those utter nonsense rumours based on headcanon, fanwank, fanfiction and false colorful translations that were created and pushed by western delusional slainefag shitposters (especially AnimeSuki and reddit users) like yourself.

I apologize for disappoint you again, but your beloved slaine ''NOT EVEN THE CHARACTER MOST POPULAR IN MAL' '
>>
>>15099887
it got me into gundam and it's better than IBO
>>
File: Gainerferrets.png (199KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
Gainerferrets.png
199KB, 500x453px
>>15099906
this.
>>
>>15100396
Emphasis on the "shit".
>>
File: 1470325128227.png (21KB, 271x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470325128227.png
21KB, 271x202px
>>15136748
>MAL
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>>15136748
>>
>>15137294
Its sad when IBO tried to take itself seriously and has dumber villains.
>>
File: Slaineshit.jpg (29KB, 320x267px) Image search: [Google]
Slaineshit.jpg
29KB, 320x267px
Worst girl
>>
>>15134016
>somehow a terran teenager is able to takeover mars with barely any pushback but one incompetent queer
He didn't though

>clearly easy as fuck to expose the fake princess because she's a disabled attention whore with an insecurity complex etc.
Isn't she what most of them wanted anyways?
>>
File: 1478123705414.jpg (155KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705414.jpg
155KB, 500x433px
>>15138457
Slaine is my waifu
>>
>>15136748
>animesuki
Never been there

also
>MAL
Your autism is amusing though.
>>
>>15138457
If she's so shit then why save pictures of her?

Plus I'd prefer to have a loyal girl over the thankless bitch that would leave me dying in a hallway.
>>
File: 1478123705382.jpg (516KB, 730x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705382.jpg
516KB, 730x560px
OTP
>>
File: 1478123705378.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705378.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
You lose
>>
Slaine a shit
>>
>>15133062
This.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.