[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ - Mecha Group Watch: Revival The Next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: week 11 collge.jpg (342KB, 946x718px) Image search: [Google]
week 11 collge.jpg
342KB, 946x718px
A couple of the shows are almost over, so it might be worth restarting talk about the idea of the group watch thing.

With the success from Christmas of abusing youtube and dailymotion accounts for synchtubing it looks like the options for shows are a lot more open.

Dagwon still has a bit to go so that's still there.

So far I'm thinking Supaidaaman, Getter Robo TV crabsticks, Teyandee, Something 90s-ish and Something 80s-ish.

For the 80s-ish thing I'm probably not interested in doing LoGH since those other guys are doing a run of that.

Maybe the resubbed Ideon, Dragonar, or L-Gaim?

I dunno about the 90s thing. Any thoughts?

I'm probably going to move it from taima over to cytube, but I don't plan on needing the google drive userscript.
It should work the same as the Christmas stream, same channel (mog-rog) as well.
>>
>Teyandee
Not sure about that, it's doubtful whether DigitalShokunin will resume his resubs at some point.
>I dunno about the 90s thing. Any thoughts?
Winspector might be good to stream.
>>
>>15098345
>80s
Once Dagwon finishes, replace it with its progenitor, Transformers Super God Masterforce

>90s
Rayearth would be great
>>
>>15098366
>it's doubtful whether DigitalShokunin will resume his resubs at some point.
I was under the impression that Crunchy had some better subs than the R1 dvds. I had planned on either knocking out copies like I did for Doraemon USA dub (not a bad idea to throw throw that in at some point now that I think about it)
>>15098366
>Winspector might be good to stream.
I'll keep it in mind. My primary criteria is that I haven't seriously watched it so that's good for me. SO finished Winspector, right?
>>15098388
>Masterforce
meh
I think I saw at least some of that one. That's got the Battle Beasts, Ginrai, and the Legendary Final Battle Of Destiny for Shockwave and Blaster, right?
>Rayearth
eh.
I reread the comics for part one last year and part two has that fucking fairy.
On the other hand it's been since the R1s were new that I've seen part two, and it's the part where the robots actually show up and do stuff.. I wonder if I still have those discs. I'll keep part two in mind at least.
>>
>>15098398
I watched Rayearth a few months back, the fairy girl really doesn't appear much

On the other hand, I'll have to retract my recommendation for Rayearth so I can suggest Iron Leaguer instead. I haven't watched it despite all of Mattman's best attempts, but if there's a constant stream about it, I may occasionally remember that it exists long enough to give it a try
>>
File: 2n8yidz.gif (1MB, 152x112px) Image search: [Google]
2n8yidz.gif
1MB, 152x112px
>>15098413
Iron Leaguer's a good idea, too. I watched a bit raw enough to realize they're really fucking huge like people sized and not midget sized like I expected.
>>
>>15098398
> SO finished Winspector, right?
Yup. I mean, he wouldn't have been barreling through Solbrain otherwise, that'd be silly.
>I was under the impression that Crunchy had some better subs than the R1 dvds.
For the first few episodes. The reason for DS' hiatus is trying to find out if more are coming.
>>
>>15098492
>The reason for DS' hiatus is trying to find out if more are coming.
oh I see, so they only have a few eps out so far?

yeah I'll probably put that off for later, then
>>
>>15098696
Technically, yes, it's more that the rest of the subs CR put are still unmodified.
>>
>>15098766
okay I don't understand what's going on at all then
I thought it was like this
a) R1 subs a shit
b) some nerd makes new subs
c) stops because CR subs not a shit

are they just at "signs point to not a shit"?
>>
>>15098787
Basically, it's 9/10s isn't shit, then whoops the rest actually is.

You know what, I'll just leave this here, it's simpler.
http://digitalshokunin.tumblr.com/post/144723044778/good-news-and-bad-news
>>
>>15098823
kk that makes sense, thanks
>>
>>15098831
Meant to say 1/10s, but yeah, you're welcome. I'll let you decide on the show choices now.
>>
>>15098413
I'd second Iron Leaguer, but I feel like I'd never show to this thing so it'd be weird.
>>
I'm gonna try upping some stuff to see what's got heavy protection, so I can take it out of consideration

So far we're looking at
>Iron Leaguer
>Rayearth S2
>Winspector
>Supaidaaman
>Getter TV
>New Ideon Subs
>Dragonar
>L-Gaim
>Masterforce
>KR Kabuto English Dub
>>
I forget the crabsticks for Patlabor TNG are really crab, right?
>>
>>15098345
Da-Garn
>>
>>15098345
any brave
>>
>>15104772
I was thinking I'll replace Dagwon with something brave-ish when it ends, at least.

Ganbaruger looked really fun judging from the Christmas episode, but I'll keep Da-Garn and Masterforce in mind too.
>>
>>15105206
Ganbaruger was a lot of fun
Mostly because the villains were some of the pettiest villains I've ever seen. We're talking Lex Luthor doing nothing more evil than stealing forty cakes every episode.
>>
>>15106039
sounds good

I've got the first Supaidaaman uploading to one of my yts. Hopefully we can all learn about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning together.
>>
Panzer World Galient is supposed to be pretty alright.
>>
>>15098345
I'd watch whatever so long as it is properly subbed. I refuse to watch crabsticks. I know many people find them funny sometimes, but its just not worth it. I watched the original Getter Robo up until about episode 23 or something where the subs ended and they became crabsticks and I stopped after that. It's incomprehensible garbage.
>>
>>15107034
it is
>>
>>15098398
>I think I saw at least some of that one. That's got the Battle Beasts, Ginrai, and the Legendary Final Battle Of Destiny for Shockwave and Blaster, right?
I think you're mixing it up with Headmasters.

Ginrai's the only one in it.
>>
>>15107034
are there subs for that?
>>15107146
oh okay, I guess I mostly saw Headmasters then. Good to know.

Looks like there aren't any autoblocks up for Supaidaaman so far, that's a good start.
>>
>>15108146
There are two sets of subs for Galient, one by G_P and one by I think some msubs related group

I don't know what the differences are other than the name romanizations (for which the G_P version sounds much more phonetically correct given the way they are pronounced in the show, if you ask me)

Anyway, Galient isn't terribly interesting. It's one of those shows that I stopped watching for a few months because I was bored with it and only came back to finish it just to say I did.
>>
>>15108301
I'll keep it in mind at least. How do you feel it compares to Dougram?
>>
>>15109099
Dougram is a much better show, no contest
The only things better about Galient is its setting is more unique and it has a better OP, and even then, it uses its setting in a very cliche way.

Let's put it this way: it's a fantasy story where the first thing that happens is that a kingdom falls to an invading force and the only people who escape from the battle are the newborn prince and his wise older mentor. The show does not get any more creative than this until around 3/4 of the way through.
>>
>>15109329
I see. I had been considering throwing that in to replace Dougram, thinking going from Takahashi to more Takahashi.
>>
>>15111340
I'd be interested in seeing FLAG or Gasaraki if you're going to go that route
>>
>>15098345
What is the link for the new streaming channel?
>>
>>15111463
Hrm. Gasaraki sounds good.

I really need to get off my ass and actually hunt up copies of this stuff. I think this needs to start in like a week or two, lol.

>>15111958
the new one will be over on cytube on "mog-rog", the same place as the Christmas marathon was. That's still running there last I saw.

despite the cytube move I'm not planning on doing that google drives gimmick a lot of cytube channels use, just gonna stick to youtube and maybe dailymotion
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.