[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scopedog's scopes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (986KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
986KB, 500x375px
What do the each scopes on the Scopedog do ?
>>
>>15097535
One of them shoots laser beams....but the laser goes both ways so no one really uses it.
>>
they scope out the situation
>>
One scopes for dope, one is pantsuvision, and another is baconvision.

None of the others are needed.
>>
Varying levels of magnification. High magnification for when precision is needed, low magnification for when you need to see more of the area.
>>
File: 1267173115485.jpg (407KB, 780x668px) Image search: [Google]
1267173115485.jpg
407KB, 780x668px
>>15097535
>>
>>15097535
Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla.
>>
>>15097535
>What do the each scopes on the Scopedog do ?

Normal vision for the first, infrared vision for the second and the third one maybe for targetting ?
>>
>>15097575
So based on this, it looks like the AT in >>15097535 first uses the big lens to scout at an area and then zooming in with the red one to confirm something before going back to standard focus
It's looking at (You)
>>
>>15097535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Zzn6rymhk
>>
Telephoto, Wide angel, infrared.

If it was made nowadays, id bet the goggles would provide a 360° vr cockpit.
>>
File: Impending Doom.jpg (169KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Impending Doom.jpg
169KB, 720x480px
>>
>>15097575
That's fascinating! Ah I love Votoms. Realistic characters, realistic story, and realistic mecha design. It's real robot through and through and I love it!
>>
>>15100194
You mean like the cockpit in some of the HRL Tierens
>>
>>15097535
i can hear the trumpets
>>
>>15101792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc
>>
>>15101779
Yeah man, immortal ptsd god soldiers is so realistic. The way those ATs just skate over every type of surface is so real I really thought I was watching a real war doc.
>>
>>15101779
kys newfriend
>>
>>15101470
good luck I'm behind 5000 fatties and a beach wall
>>
>>15097535
Scope, infared, meat vision
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.