[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of sunryder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: sunryder.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sunryder.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
What does /m/ think of sunryder?
>>
Could do with a visual overhaul.
>>
>>15097400
Never heard of it.

>Over five female characters in the promo shot
That's the fastest way to get me to ignore a series.
At least it's upfront about what it is.
>>
Mask of Arcadius was a guilty pleasure. It was pretty by the numbers but I felt like there was a charm to it.

What the fuck happened with Liberation Day though? Claude being Space God was a great twist, and incredibly obvious in retrospect, but man; that plot was fucking stupid.
>>
>>15097400
I think the actual gameplay is legitimately good and mostly regard the plot as something that just ties the missions together.
>>
>>15097407

Not to embark on a desperate campaign to dissuade you, but the core gameplay is entertaining and, on higher difficulties, immensely challenging.

Plot's just kinda there, but even with such a splash shot it's not as blatant, at least I don't think.
>>
I only played the very first one and it was full of shitty memes
>>
>>15098007
Your a shitty meme
>>
>>15097994
To add, the plot makes no bones about being the sort of thing that appeals to the creator, and that's fairly stock mecha anime space opera stuff. If that actively offends you then by all means give it a miss, but if you're the sort that can either tolerate it or just shrug and roll with it then the gameplay is well worth it.
>>
File: 1470622990260.jpg (54KB, 452x570px) Image search: [Google]
1470622990260.jpg
54KB, 452x570px
>Visual novel
>>
File: sunrider1.png (2MB, 1406x794px) Image search: [Google]
sunrider1.png
2MB, 1406x794px
>>15098110
Nope, tactics game running on a visual novel engine (for some reason).
>>
>>15097400
Can I capture shit?
>>
>>15097400
I think the gameplay was actually very well balanced. The story was absolutely drivel but there's a good strategy game underneath that shit.
>>
At this point the plot is a complete trainwreck where the author just pulls whatever idea he has out of his bum.

The gameplay is pretty good though - it's only hindered by the terrible engine that makes everything run like molasses
>>
BUSFUL OF CHILDREN
>>
XO best girl
>>
>>15099546
Ava cute

I'd like to think her route in Academy is the canon prequel route even if it's supposed to be in a different timeline then the original story
>>
>>15097410
It did amuse me that after all the hype about there being a traitor among the crew, said traitor actually turned out to be Literally all of the pilots except Icari in some capacity or other.
>>
>>15099813
The flashbacks were enough, it was somewhat similar, but not really a happy ending as she went off to join the navy and never talked to him again.

Ava was kind of a dick.
>>
>>15099826
She was the only one I could seem him other then Chi

Her personality is the only thing stopping them
>>
>>15097993

It's funny because the sequel got slammed for going to gameplay heavy and less story
>>
>>15097407
Does that mean you havent played galaxy angels either?
>>
>>15097404
Meh meh
>>
>>15097400
Meh
>>
>>15099826
>Ava was kind of a dick.
She was better in the bonus scenario for LD. Never thought I'd see her being the reasonable one, but there you go. Oddly enough so was Asaga, who I also didn't think I'd reconsider after her little shitshow in the main story.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.