[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Armor Govarian BGM Collection (Vol. 1) - Full Rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Front.jpg (542KB, 1042x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
542KB, 1042x1024px
MP3/FLAC: https://mega.nz/#F!Xk8ilarJ!6J6mynX62sr3lMIGegjh9A

Samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQBO5V6BK8

Normally I'd make another music thread, but I haven't been able to finish editing many albums recently so here's a thread for the first Govarian OST.

This OST is pretty much like any other old anime OST in the sense that each instrumental track consists of several musical cues, but due to a faulty error in my amplifier, I was forced to make a separate recording for each cue and make each one their own track. Think of it like the Votoms Complete Music Collection CDs that StarChild released a long time ago

If you're a fan of rock, classical, and synth-pop, then you should definitely give it a listen. For a show that was animated pretty terribly the music is incredibly good in my opinion

Enjoy!!
>>
>>15096214
man I am soooooooo fucking behind on your stuff

do you have a central clearing house like a batch torrent or something or should I just hit desuarchive for your name and mega
>>
>>15096226
https://mega.nz/#F!zxMFmA7T!S0f03EISCySr6F4cuT_jaA

All of my albums are in that link.

Besides Jam Trip Urusei Yatsura Vol. 4, I haven't really completed anything else. I did get ahold of some raw recordings of another rare Jam Trip album that was composed by Joe Hisaishi (which I'm currently editing right now), and the next physical album that I'm trying to record right now is the OVA OST to Tomonori Kogawa's "Cool Cool Bye"
>>
>>15096289
cool, thanks
>>
File: ev2OaU9.jpg (205KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
ev2OaU9.jpg
205KB, 600x552px
>>15096214
Marty as usual, thanks alot /m/an.
>>
>>15096214
Thanks.

I don't really want to listen just because I'd rather experience the music as it was meant to be heard (while viewing the show) first.

Can't wait for Saizen to finish subbing it in 2037.
>>
>>15096214
Based.

By the way, any headway on CHIKYUU NI I LOVE YOU?
>>
>>15098236
If you're talking about sub status...then I have nothing new to report. I finished a rough draft of the first episode a long time ago but I can't do anything with it unless someone is willing to help me check it for any translation errors
>>
Is Sugiyama's OST for Sirius Densetsu among the albums you're re-recording?
>>
>>15102173
No. I don't have a physical copy of it but the current version that's online right now sounds good enough already

The albums I'm currently re-recording (besides the Cool Cool Bye OST) are:
>Synthesizer Sounds '78 Bee Gees by Osamu Shoji

It's basically a Digital Trip-esque album of synthesized rearrangements of various Bee Gees songs by Osamu Shoji.

>Several Roman Trip albums
...Some of which include Ginga Sousei Kiden Bionic Wars (pretty disappointing), Marlowe, Lonely For You, and Mysterious Beauty.
>>
>>15096214
Better Mazinger
>>
>>15096289
>Jam Trip Urusei Yatsura Vol. 4
Sweet.
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>15096214
>[1983] Psycho Armor Govarian BGM Collection (Vol. 1) - Full Vinyl Rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5GHxlYA9kE
>>
>>15104653
And it's one of the best too!
This collection is really satisfying.
>>
I just finished editing the Cool Cool Bye OST. I'm going to give it one more listen to check for any abnormalities that I may have missed and then I'll be able to upload it soon

Should I just post it here in the same thread or make a different thread for it?
>>
>>15108716
I think all of your fans gather in your threads indiscriminately. It would't hurt anyone either way.
>>
File: Front.jpg (3MB, 2206x2216px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
3MB, 2206x2216px
>Ken Sato - Cool Cool Bye OVA OST
https://mega.nz/#F!i9FwjaQa!hS1PM84550u1S0RT-_OD0A

Ripped by me in MP3/FLAC.

I don't have any samples to provide at the moment, but if you liked the BGM from The Southern Cross, then I would suggest giving this a listen. It's a really good OST
>>
File: Good Form.gif (49KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Good Form.gif
49KB, 400x250px
>>
>>15096214
superior mazinger
>>
Glad to see the thread back.
>>
>>15096289
thanks based anon
>>
Great, what's next?
>>
Was the Digital Trip for Ideon ever in the archive or did I dream that? Does anyone know where it can be found otherwise?
>>
>>15122966
I definitely remember seeing the cover art for it at least floating around here.
>>
>>15122966
Synthesizer Fantasy version? Yeah, I got it from there.
>>
>>15122275
Currently editing Osamu Shoji's Bee Gees synthesizer album. It should be done in a few weeks

>>15122966
I may have posted it at some point here but it's not my rip. I'll provide a link later, though

If it's of any interest to anybody, i also purchased two rare image LP albums done by Eiji Kawamura, Nozomi Aoki, and Kohei Tanaka
>>
>>15123653
That's nice, thanks in advance.
>>
Psycho Armor Govarian has such a kickass OST.
That Star Wars theme though.

Then again I like the serie.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.