[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Mecha Show need help to I.D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi everyone,

I have been haunted by this show for awhile now it aired on my local TV on Saturdays in the Kids slot in the late 1990's and was canceled 4 episodes later cause it was too violent.

It was set on a post-apocalyptic earth with a young kid with a yellow Mecha being the protagonist. The kid was trying to find parts for his Mecha and traveled through these vivid landscapes(canyons and dense jungles) where he found villages of mutated humans who either helped or attacked him.

I remember that this mysterious blue Mecha was fighting him or he was following it but he had some instruction to attack it or find out who the pilot was to get training or parts from it.

There was also a episode where the kid ends up on the jungle and finds the military outpost still active and he seems to be aligned with them.

They aired the episodes mixed up and that made identifying the show even harder for me. I was a kid back then and the name still eludes me unfortunately. I think the anime was made in the 1980's or early 1990's if that helps the art style looks like Fist Of The North Star.

Pic I attached is how many of the jungle landscapes looked.
>>
>>15093943
Bump for op, sounds interesting
Reminds me of Layzner part II
>>
>>15094541

Seems to be Layzner but can you maybe help me out where I can watch it?
>>
>>15094657
Torrent it on BakaBT or Nyaa
Stream on kissanime or even Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjMolAz6ij4&list=PLssUkK6h_DTlJ5XgD7b0z16Jss2kADss3
>>
>>15094662

Legend thank you Anon!
>>
I don't think it's Layzner, there weren't any kids with mecha in the show, especially in the 2 half.
>>
bumping. This sounds interesting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.