[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byarlant unlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 187.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
187.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
Anyone know how to unlock the Byarlant on Gundam Assault Survive?
I've already tried playing like 20 missions with the Xi and Penelope (how you unlock it on Gundam Battle Universe) with no effect.

NO, I will not use a cheat or an unlocked save, I'm at 98% on a legit save file with 2,537 hours on it. It's far too late to turn back now.
>>
>>15093673
TEETAHNSSSS!!!
>>
>>15093673
How is this game anyway? Is there a good link to download it?
>>
>>15094476
If you've played artdink's Macross games for PSP (Macross Ultimate Frontier or Macross Triangle Frontier) it's the same game engine. It's a lot like the Gundam Vs series, but weighted more towards flight-sim shooter than arcade brawler. Dash is a lot faster, target locks are a lot easier, and beam saber combos are a lot shorter.

It's got pretty much every UC MS from 0079-F91 plus V2, V2AB, and a bunch of MSV and side-story suits like Mk-V, Penelope, Ex-S, ZPlus, etc. Also SEED (but not Destiny) and 00 season 1 got full chapters. It's missing a handful of pilots that were in Gundam Battle Universe (mostly non-anime characters from other games, but also Elle Vianno).

It's a really long money-grind, though. Buy the Plan for the GM Sniper, buy the Long Range Scope, equip the Long Range Scope on the GM and tune it to 400TP or more and you unlock the GM Sniper, which you then have to buy. There are some suits that you can unlock by destroying one with "CAPTURE" displayed under its name during a mission, but then you still have to buy it.

The previous game, Gundam Battle Universe, plays pretty much exactly the same except for how you unlock things. At the beginning of each era you pick a side (EF/Zeon, Titans/AEUG/Azis, etc) and you unlock MS on *your side* by getting a high rank in certain missions. You can also capture enemy MS but you can't unlock the missions for the other side without starting a new save file. Also it's UC only (no FLAGS and FREEDOM) and you only get one wingman instead of two.

http://www.downloadgamepsp.com/2015/02/gundam-assault-survive-eng-patch.html
http://www.foranimeku.net/2016/07/download-gundam-assault-survive-english.html
>>
>>15094551
I wouldn't say it plays exactly the same as battle universe, bosses have a lot more hp in assault survive and take way longer to kill and the mission structure is different with multiple different areas instead of battle universe's stuck in one area.

basically assault survive gave hp bloat to bosses and an overall worse mission structure along with removing some UC missions to make space for 00 and seed.
>>
File: 2017-01-09-102509.jpg (77KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-09-102509.jpg
77KB, 960x544px
>>15093673
>>15093673
You need to use the Asshimar five times.

The Japanese wiki is here:
http://gundamassault.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/

I've been playing a lot since Adrenaline came out for the Vita and I've finally managed to get a number of units I'd been trying to get.

The Psyco Gundam MkII is outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous.
>>
>>15094566
>overall worse mission structure
You're not stuck in one area in Battle Universe. You go from one area to another just like in Assault Survive, you just can't go to the next area until you complete an objective But in Assault Survive you can go back and forth at will so you can charge through enemy troops to destroy a target in another area and then fall back to protect your allies/home ship. Or you can backtrack to your home ship to repair before a boss fight. Also GAS lets you fully repair by hanging close to your home ship, where GBU only gives you a small automatic heal when you move from one area to the next.
>>
>>15094571
i hate how some parts are only in other era's
>>
>>15094571
>Psyco Gundam MkII
I use that one for money-grinding. It's maxed out in all stats and beam saber, and has Phase Shift equipped in addition to its built-in I-Field so it's almost indestructible. I just walk slowly through missions and beam-saber things from 3/4 of a mile away.
>>
>>15094575
yeah I don't like the way it works at all, going through different areas was tedious as fuck I'd like it if everything was contained in one level
>>
>>15094583
That's hilarious as fuck. I used to use a Providence with an I-Field Generator for the same reason.

I think it's a shame that GBU never got an upgrade. Each of its three sequels moves away from it in some way. Assault Survive introduced a very different mission structure and tons of grinding, SEED Battle Destiny is pure CE, and 3D Battle is a piece of shit.
>>
>>15094592
but....
you go through different areas in GBU. It's NOT contained in one level, it's the same as GAS but with one-way doors.
>>
>>15094571
>use the Asshimar five times.
THANK YOU
>>
>>15094634
doors aren't the same as going through different areas, you don't have to travel as far or wait for loading times. also doors aren't in every mission in battle universe.

there's also the fact that you will usually be travelling between areas a lot because some fuckers spawned on the other side of the map. doors you go through once and that's it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.