[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO | Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 50

File: 1482965642996.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482965642996.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Gun Kata Edition.
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play JP but not TW.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
If you've ever wondered of whether to try the game or not, currently is a good time to start on jp. There is a ticket-collection event, for the prize of a heavily advertised suit. It is doubtful to rival the DX top suits, but it still seems like a tool that would benefit new players the most through availability.

Also a gp event now and a build event next week, all to the newbie's benefit.
>>
I am happy the MK-V is gonna be on both sides. Wonder how it will perform.
>>
>>15092256
>the developers' idea of balance
>>
>>15092330
It has a whole trove of questionmarks surrounding it, too. At once, it is the size of Doven Wolf, but then it's mentioned as blazingly fast. It's supposed to have INCOM systems but those were removed from the Wolf, and it is also supposed to have a shield which suggests assault. And at the same time, it also seems to be meant to have a secondary mode for the shield as a mobility booster. So, eh... go tell.
>>
>>15092582
I wanted the Doven Wolf anyway. but having a Doven Wolf like suit would be just fine. Speaking of which where the fuck is that huge ass suit Zeon is supposed to have that's as big as a the Double Zeta? That suit in the login screen fighting the Double Zeta?

I guess another DX volume whenever they feel like showing it.
>>
>>15092691
Quin mantha is technically a mobile armor. It's also huge and would be a stupidly large target.
>>
>>15092691
Doven's bigger than ZZ, and Quin Mantha is... well, ZZ is 23 meters or so tall. Quin is over 40 meters. It won't fit in bases, frankly.

The Doven Wolf is actually relatively lackluster. It doesn't have the simplicity of use as ZZ, and even ZZ is relatively meh. Mostly because of the tricycle cannon.
>>
>>15092726
Ah so they may add that suit as apart of the map or some shit like that.

>>15092911
Really? that's a shame. So far I like the current DX volume for Zeon. not sure about fed side but the S gundam I want. if not then the LOL AOE SPRAY DUAL GUN suit.
>>
>>15092691
I feel like they'll make the Quin Mantha a boss unit for bases like the Psyco atm, although having a Quin Mantha on Fed would be weird. Worst case scenario, Quin Mantha's a base, and you rush/grenade it to death like the Shamblo.
>>
File: iknowgunfu.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
iknowgunfu.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
I shilled money to see if I can get the tetragrammaton cleric suit, only ended up getting it as a rental.

I fucking suck with it but I had a couple glorious moments of dashing into a zaku swarm and lighting them all up.
>>
How do I get the game to start at fullscreen and 1080p?
>>
>>15093324
If you got a 4K monitor LOL GG cause the game makes you go full screen windowed at all times. no "True" Full screen mode of any kind atm.
>>
What exactly does ALICE mode do for the MSA-0011?
>>
>>15093809
Greatly improves recoil control and weapon accuracy (both stationery and moving).
No numbers on exactly how much, beam rifles becomes pinpoint accurate. Recoil control effect probably the same with the lv 3 module.
Also shows the direction of enemy lock-ons.
>>
Yo /m/, me and a friend just started playing MSGO yesterday and I have a question.
I read through the guide a bit and haven't seen anything on it. Why is it when you lose a match you lose Exp and can get deranked? That feels a bit much honestly.
>>
>>15093952
It's a relatively recent change, and the guide is updated sparingly. It seems, at least over on this board, that everyone feels about the same as you about it.
>>
>>15093952
Guide is old/outdated. The promotion/demotion system have come to a full circle now that winning means promoted and losing a lot will result in a demotion.
>>
>>15093952
Simply because that's the way Bandai wanted the system to work. Do we like it? Nah. Will they change it? Probably not
>>
>>15092256

No Link to previous thread? Your OP creation skills are lacking anon. For shame...
>>
>>15093995
Yeah the guide needs quite a number of updates. now if only there was a easier way to read moon runes without using a phone.
>>
>>15094339
Dude, you remember how many times banco's changed the rank system? They flipflop harder than Trump.
>>
How populated and updated is the TW version? I don't want to bother with VPNs and I can read some traditional so I'm leaning towards TW, but if it sucks I'll just go for JP.
>>
>>15095499
You can get a game around the clock, just with a little more waiting on off-hours than jp.

Because frankly, fed JP is slow even in high hours.
>>
>>15095539
it is slow on zeon too
>>
>>15095499
TW recently got the Kampfer and Unit 4. It has not yet received the O, Zeta, ZZ, etc. I think 0083 was the last suit update
>>
Are there even any active clans for feds on shangri-la?
>>
>>15096656
Brightslap
>>
File: 20070831224804.jpg (8KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
20070831224804.jpg
8KB, 200x100px
>spot a banana gm
>move in to bully
>it's actually an intercept custom with double grenades
>>
>>15097399
It's hilarious, isn't it? I thought the melee and shotgun nerf would obsolete the thing, but the grenades and the mg/vulcan just DP your ass so hard.

Why aren't people making more lewd and bad DP jokes by the way?
>>
Why does this game have such a toxic Japanese community? Every match I've played in the past week has either had several people arguing with the commander, people abusing random people, someone hijacking the ship and deliberately getting it destroyed or people just complaining the map or team is shit.
>>
>>15097911
Golly. What side and rank do you play at? And well... what JST, generally?

I play mostly midnight to 05 AM or so on Zeon at vice admiral to admiral rank, and people are generally either dead quiet or just plainly to the point.

I've seen some backbiting on fedside though. Like, throwing games when the first minute goes wrong, or complaining... and then there's riley and, on zeon, sonans that do it in english in the main chat, even.
>>
>>15097923
Most of the bad stuff has been on silver feddie, little bit on gold Zeon. It's bad around the clock but the worst is probably around 4am JST.
>>
When to we find out the MKV's stats? I got tricked into grinding a Hizack and I'm not letting it happen again.
>>
>>15097911
>>>toxic
I am watching you, tumblrite.
>>
File: 1453337298264.jpg (201KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453337298264.jpg
201KB, 1000x800px
>>15097927
>>15097923
>>15097911

It makes me kind of glad I don't know moon runes, I can remain blissfully unaware of them calling me a fucking dumb gaijin faggot.
>>
isn't there a basic translation for the tasks that appear on the right side of the screen? would really like to understand what are the commander's orders sometimes.
Also can someone tell me what does the green F near some people's nicknames stand for? Feddie main?
>>
>>15098051
Francesca. Means they play on the Francesca Server.
>>
Okay what are those little green ball things for, as well as the cases of gold.
>>
>>15098208
they are items that can be sold for money, here's a list and how much they are worth
http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%A0
You can find them in the mobile suits parts section
>>
>>15098051
There's a translation software thingeroni that you can run together with the game. I can't remember the link, but I'll try to look it up tomorrow.
>>
>>15098054
But I don't wanna go there, Francesca is a horrible server!
>>
>>15098348
that would be a lot of help if you find it, thanks.
>>
File: 6xlmvhs.png (96KB, 583x174px) Image search: [Google]
6xlmvhs.png
96KB, 583x174px
Anyone know if this thing's any good? I picked up the red version of it and I've been enjoying it, but I've also been considering grabbing the silver print or waiting for the gold for the missiles.
>>
>>15097933
But the Hizack is dope. Rocket shooter 3 is anyway
>>
>>15098646
Beam Shooter is valid, too.
Especially if you're Zeon because heavy type beam rifles are scarce.
>>
>>15098673
Yuh. Rocket shooter makes his hip missiles pretty nuts though.
>>
...Do Zeeks even get any suits with weak shooter? I've recently discovered how magical spraying MGs all over the place is, but we don't seem to have jack shit for suits that actually can spray efficiently.
>>
>>15097933
The hizack is a great low cost heavy though. Chargezook, charge beam, beam rifle, instant switch homings or missile spam. Even has a melee attack too if you want to catch people offguard.
>>
>>15098755
I don't really know how you can say something like that when Zeon has ramba ral's gouf, gouf custom, and gouf flight type. The federation doesn't have equivalents to any of those. That's why they beamspam with heavies or something cheap like nero.
>>
>>15098776
Ral's Gouf was an Event exclusive suit, that I missed out on, and the Flight Type and Custom both have 320 second respawn timers.
I guess I'm just being a salty faggot because I don't have an entire deck of Origin Zakus
>>
>>15097933
Have a quick-switch EFF Hizack, still puts in work with little effort. Charge Zook and insta-switch rocket pod is pretty much guaranteeing a stagger.
>>
>>15098776
I like the Gouf Flight for killing O's. Otherwise I'd probably take the Nemo. That FA beam rifle is too lit for that low cost. Ral's Gouf is pretty damn good(lucky enough to have 2 hi-mo's). Not sure if I'd take a nemo over that.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-10-23h41m44s041.png (482KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-10-23h41m44s041.png
482KB, 960x720px
the bawoo is out of rotation in the gacha? i want that mf so bad
>>
>>15100141
>tfw two Bawoos from the rotation a while back
>Both rocket shooter.

Oh well. it still kicks ass with FA or Semi Beam rifles.
>>
File: error.png (33KB, 440x144px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
33KB, 440x144px
did I fuck something up?
>>
>>15101264
nevermind I'm an idiot, fixed it.
>>
>>15098545
I have one, it's a lot of fun.
I equip it with F rocket and F shoulder mount cannon+the melee is pretty solid.
>>
File: tristar.jpg (134KB, 720x831px) Image search: [Google]
tristar.jpg
134KB, 720x831px
How is the Zaku II tristars holding up since the DP system?
I was thinking about redeeming a gold bp for it or a silver bp arty juaggu for mortar M spam, apparently it even takes out anti-airs units due to the sheer amount of bullets which seems like the perfect intro unit to using shelling units
>>
>>15101601
>apparently it even takes out anti-airs units due to the sheer amount of bullets
what? it doesn't work that way.
anti-artillery pods negates all shells except piercing ones regardless of the amount, which is why you can't even target the area when the pod is detected and visible on the map.
>>
>>15101601
Only the mudrock ignores Anti Arty as far as I know.
>>
>>15101885
and of course everyone forgets about the Xamel
>>
>>15101962
Because its rather depressing to consider the Xamel is the Mudrock counterpart. I'm not even sure if its considered a good shelling suit.
>>
>>15101601
The dual W zook has great AoE to airburst and apply DP (and get points). You'll need to really get the feel of the distance for that to work, though, and basically that's all you do with it. It does get the full auto 120mm and decent speed for a heavy.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-12 at 06.40.18).jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-12 at 06.40.18).jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
can somebody tell me if this suit has some sort of global taunt i'm not aware of? i always get focused down or die instantly when i'm using this and i don't really understand why
>>
>>15102609
>piloting a Gundam
>as Zeon
>>
>>15102609

gonna be honest, anytime i see a melee cuck I just beam cannon that motherfucker on the spot.
>>
>>15102635
I would pilot a gundam as zeon. Don't you wanna fuck up feddies with their own suits?
>>
>>15102891
Yeah, besides, Zeon steals them every two days. Like, how many stolen Gundams are there? When discounting the Gundams stolen by random teenagers that ended up joining Federation later anyway?

We got Mk. V coming up, conveniently stolen... twice? Like, two copies, by two different factions? Then we have GP02, the big guy Gato robbed, then there's BD2, stolen by Numbnuts Someguy in that one hack job of a sub plot arc, and... what else were there? Garderobe doesn't count, it was un-Gundamed when delivered. Oh, Psyco Gundam II?
>>
>>15103068
What's real funny is the Zeta was technically built by ex-Zeon and Char faction. And the Shiki was built for Char.
>>
>>15103068
Kinda sorta the gp04 via the Gerbera tetra
>>
>>15103068
The F90 Unit 2 was stolen by Mars Zeon, and the Crossbones I think were stolen as far as the Federation knows.
>>
>>15101683
wait really?
i barely use shelling units so i thought you can purposely target anti air covered areas

however could it still happen if you fire onto an undetected antiair pod in a hot battle spot? i swear i heard some other anon way back then that the RoF of AA pods can't keep up with the juaggu shells so some will leak through and possibly damage and destroy the pod which kinda makes sense to me
>>
>>15103285
Crossbones were developed in secret specifically for Kincaid's Crossbone Vanguard.
>>
File: ss_20170113_132713.jpg (420KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170113_132713.jpg
420KB, 1600x900px
>>15104014
Nah, those things can fire however fast they want.

What could happen, though, is the AoE of W or F2 type guntank mortars with mortar blast expansion passive still splashing stuff even when they get shot. This could happen especially on maps with large height difference and suits flying around said area (like the middle hill on snow map). Of course you still need to not know the anti-shelling pods are there and it does very little damage.

Or at least that's how it worked for a while. Not sure about now since I don't play artillery suits that much anymore and there's really no easy way to test this.
>>
>>15104014
nope, if you fire it into undetected pods it will eat all those shells and the one that puts the pod down gets loads of points (especially if it's the 12 shell m type juagg's salvo).
only shells that gets through is the special one shot piercing mortars from mudrock/xamel which doesn't have any aoe (specifically designed to destroy the pods, or hit a random unlucky suit for 20k damage).
howitzers (ballistic zooks) still gets through though, so those can still destroy the pods (especially if the pods aren't completely covered by obstacles and/or the howitzers have enough aoe to damage them).
>>
Speaking of Blue Destiny. the GS gacha must be dropping these by the butt load. got the zeon version and have no idea what to use on it.

Any suggestions? its sadly silver anyway.
>>
>>15104162
It's a good melee unit, the missiles are surprisingly decent, though they're more like slow rockets.
>>
>>15104084
>>15104100
Damn, thanks for telling me about that. I've kinda lost interest in the shelling juaggu now, but i'll probably pick up it up later on

Guess this time around i'll be grabbing a zaku ii tristar or aggu (repair) instead for the tilting potential
>>
File: 46380.jpg (166KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
46380.jpg
166KB, 400x255px
reminder that there's a buildup campaign which increases your upgrades crit and success rate. work on your suits now.
>>
>>15104162
>>15104199
Its rage mode imposes a flat damage bonus to all weapons, and a large one at that. As such, a raging BD is like every other suit of its type using the weapon it's using, except flatly better.
>>
>10 roll
>silver gp04
>silver pixie
>unlimited rentals
uggghhhhh
>>
>>15104837
I was already at 9% because of my clan. This event barley does shite for me, maybe its at 9.2% now. thats what I get for playing for almost 5 year I guess.
>>
>>15105400
Was it the F key that activates it? shit I forgot cause I used the origin zaku I suit so many times but I forgot it had a special ability.

Doesn't the rage mode decrease your armor over time as well?
>>
>>15106578
You hold F to engage EXAM for the first time, and then again to go fucking nuts. Once you enter stage 2 you have like 45 seconds to kill everything you can before you explode from the pure hatred oozing from your every pore.
>>
>>15106536
Yeah i scratched 10% on my feddie, vs the usual 7% i get from mastery and brightslap.
>>
>>15106536
rip. my lvl 20 suits are at 15%. its pretty dope
>>
>>15106609
Just tested it on the free roam thing. Oh yes its pure sex.

Until I exploded of course. not gonna use missles fuck em. its Full auto beam rifle cancer time!
>>
>>15106609
actually another thing I forgot to add to >>15106731
is about EXAM. so what you kinda just stay in rage mode or whatever forever until you hold F one more time for stage 2 then die? I noticed you can't return to base with the Z key at all but not sure what else being in rage mode does.
>>
>>15106753
You move faster in stage 1 of EXAM and I think you do more damage. I don't really use my BD2 all that much so I can't really give much more input than that.
>>
>>15106791
That's pretty much all there is too it. EXAM 1 is infinite and gives more damage and speed. You also can't recall. EXAM 2 amplifies that and after 60(?) seconds you blow up.
>>
File: gendum.jpg (118KB, 461x527px) Image search: [Google]
gendum.jpg
118KB, 461x527px
>>15106536
It's a flat increase of 5% to both success and crit success, though, so if you originally had 9% bonus you'd have at least 14% crit success chance. You could use this to redo your old suits that didn't upgrade nicely, especially with the changes to DP that weight capacity matters less. I too have been playing for a while and already have 80 suits in my garage, but this kind of event is still a nice bonus, what with all the new suits they've been throwing out.
>>
>>15106944
>flat increase of 5% to both success and crit success
Just want to add, that's effectively 10% less chance of getting a failure. So it's actually pretty good.
>>
>>15106944
>100 garage slots

Nice. You got like all the very good suits on feds with that much slots.
>>
File: ss_20161229_210142.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161229_210142.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15106610
Just checked, and I'm at 12% so sorry about my earlier bitching I feel like a tripfag now
And thankful brightslap hasn't kicked me for inactivate as much as neogoonsa, had a solid 9% as a feddy for a good while now

>>15106729
(you)
and fuck your water sports deck

>>15106944
Whelp after logging in today I found out I was talking made ish, I'm at 12% right now so thats pretty good, probably saw my 9% the week before the update and had that burnt into my mind.
Probably have a few suits that need some retuning like my galbaldy β, wanted to post a pic of my garage but it looks shit compared to yours /=`~^[

uhhhhh have this wallpaper instead,
might dump the rest of the new suit ones later
>>
>>15098395
Sorry about the delay.

http://oden.itigo.jp/go/
>>
>>15107136
>and fuck your water sports deck
They're huge faggots like that. A whole team of nothing but teamspeak-using watersports potatoes.
>>
>>15107727
pls we use ventrilo. A whole team of us though? I wish.
>>
So it seems that I've been promoted to Silver Tier now and literally everything seems to play differently now (with the exception of every feddy running an Early type GM)
MG Spraying with my Proto Kampfer and Char Zaku doesn't seem to be all that effective anymore.
>>
>>15109108
Are you sure? MG spraying is effective even in high gold rank. Work on your spacing, boost management, and ambush tactics.

Bronze to Silver shouldn't be too difficult of a jump, but it's a jump nonetheless. It's a good opportunity to improve as a player yourself. What other suits are you using?
>>
>>15109149
My other two suits are both Haman's Gaza C
Its a really nice suit, but Its too easy to get interrupted when doing it's sweeping melee

I was trying to use my Zudah, but its too fragile, 3 hits from an Early GM's beam rifle is usually enough to down the suit.
>>
>>15109236
I don't see the melee much and haven't been able to get much use out of it. The strong points are the missiles as well as the instaswitch bazooka/howitzer.

At the end of the day, semi auto beam rifles will prove a challenge to just about any suit. It's up to superior tactics to defeat them. In later ranks, the pilot becomes much more important than the suit.
>>
>>15107727
I'd take an Aqua Gundam and an Aqua GM over every Zeon water suit any day of the week. You got it so good man.
>>
>>15109315
Its been a while since I used them (because water maps are never on rotation anymore) but I recall Heavy Z'gok and the Hygog being really dank and fun to use. How bad did they get hit by the DP system changes?
>>
>>15109346
Hygogg hand missile doesn't down anymore, and its a fatty. They're fun but they aren't nearly as good as an Aqua Gundam or GM.
>>
File: img.png (757KB, 1121x579px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
757KB, 1121x579px
Wish i could be this consistently good on other maps too :'c
>>
File: ss_20161125_143639.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161125_143639.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15107727
>teamspeak
man fuck this whole nu-male msgo teamspeak and discord epidemic, one of the many reason why I barley play my zeon account.
That seems like the only thing ppl do now, am I such an old faggot that I prefer using the in game message

>>15109315
thats because feddies get the most pleasing looking water types in the game, tho they don't fly fast as fuck under water like a gog or a hygogg
>don't tell any zeon cry babies I said this tho

and I wish they would add more 0083 Rebellion suits
>>
>>15109688
how does speaking rather than typing make you a nu male
>>
>>15109698
Its a ps2 era japanese gunpla simulator game, theres really no need to take this game "that" seriously and bug everyone to join discord
>>
>>15109688
"Pleasing aside" feddie water suits are better than Zeons. Its actually hilarious when Aqua Gundams/ GM's get beat down by Zgoks and Hygoggs. It should never happen. True we are pretty fast, all you gotta do is lock on and hit us a few times with your BR. Or do you not upgrade your lock on stat?
>>
>>15107698
Thanks, is there any way to change the input thingie translator to eng > jap? so i can make some calls if needed
>>
>>15109761
The fact that assault Aqua GMs can be bought for like 10k is absolute bullshit
the closest "Mirror" to that is the Z'gok which costs a whopping 5 million.
>>
>>15109860
Acguy has beam shooter, but yeah it's still not cheap.
>>
>>15109761
To be fair, their beam rifle is the same as Zeon's water suits beam rifle, except the heavy type water Gundam, and this one is heavily offset by how slow it is even underwater. Try yourself a remnants Z'Gok - which has the same beam rifles and still faster than the Gundam btw - and you'll see how this translates to water fights. And only the Gundams and Torrington use GM has beam rifles whereas all Zeon suits (except the Zaku Marine) have them. Moreover, all their weapons have switch delay whereas all Zeon watersport suits (again, except the Zaku Marine) don't. The Hygogg in particular while fat, still has very high HP. Keep in mind that none of the water suits have shields, and most where encounters you get killed faster than you get downed, the extra HP helps you to survive that and repair.

In general, though, Fed's overground suits are usually better to utilize in those maps rather than trying to butt head on against Zeon watersuits (even if they're fairly matched). Most Fed generals would rather use the ground advantage (for example in the Shamblo Torrington, using Mudrocks Super Gundams and whatever else where Zeon's ace the Tetra doesn't work as well because of the long range engagements).
>>
>>15109914
>for example in the Shamblo Torrington, using Mudrocks Super Gundams and whatever else where Zeon's ace the Tetra doesn't work as well because of the long range engagements
Just want to add this works extremely well when a lot of Zeon pilots decide to patrol underwater, meaning even less of them to take control of the grenade lobbing spots.
>>
>>15107698
Was wondering where that program was. seems like the source is also put on the website. Would be a neat project to make improvements/make it work on other games.

of course if I get off my ass and learn how to code shit.
>>
>>15109914
Remnant Z'Gok's beam rifle isn't water traited while yours are. 25% extra damage on top of beam shooter on Aqua Gundams/ GM's will stun lock any water suit we have before we stun or kill yours. Maybe in the old game sure extra HP helped , but feddie beams are excellent at staggering/stunning. Never forget the hand anchor either. We have a stolen Aqua Gundam, its not that slow.
>>
>>15109952
damage doesn't affect DP
>>
complaining about zeon water suits??? can you shoot a fucking barn?
>>
>>15109956
Feddie beam rifle has more DP than Zeons. Next.
>>
>>15107698
For anyone who's using this, I've made a rough translation for the dictionary
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8LoayfTjoVlWUVQUkZZZFhjblU
>>
File: what.jpg (176KB, 1008x544px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
176KB, 1008x544px
>>15109959
>>
>>15109968
>Zeon's beam rifles have better accuracy
lol all this bias
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-14+at+07.58.03).png (37KB, 901x398px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-14+at+07.58.03).png
37KB, 901x398px
>>15109968
bruh
>>
>>15109968
ours aren't water traded nigger
>>
>>15109968
I can show in game screen shots. Zgok's beam rifles are not water traited.
>>
>>15109989
Did you even read what you posted? see >>15109956
>>
>>15109914
Hygogg fast and good? LOL that suit is garbage
>>
File: remnants.jpg (64KB, 916x185px) Image search: [Google]
remnants.jpg
64KB, 916x185px
>>15109989
>90 DP
>has more DP than Zeons
>>
>>15109996
yea keep saying that so you can tell yourself you're cool and all. try using a real garbage suit, like the zaku 2 kai or the gyan.
>>
>>15110002
are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>15110005
you are
>>
>>15110006
i think you're mad that you are a fucking idiot :^)
>>
>>15110010
i'm not mad, you are >>15109996
>>
>>15110013
dude i own that suit all the time in the water im talking shit to it my b LOL i got confused
>>
>>15109997
90 was for the FA dp. Sorry for misunderstanding
>>
>>15110022
>単発
>FA
>Water Gundam has a FA beam rifle
>>
>>15110028
*semi. We just checked it. Oops. Seems like Zeon does double the DP, Feddies do double the damage.
>>
>>15109997
Wait, what, I didn't realize the remnants Z'Gok has this. Welp, time to whip up the old junk. It's buildup week, too.
>>
Jesus Christ. How can people who cannot master their own primary language be able to play a game almost entirely in Japanese? And furthermore, why are they shitposting here, like this?

English OK?
>>
>>15111033

You think that's bad? This is quiet season. When it's busy, you gotta deal with scammers (in our own thread) who steal other players money, cheats, and misinformed people who argue to death about whether or not a clan is active.
>>
>>15111319

>whether or not a clan is active

Which clan is not active?
>>
>>15111370
White Piggu. shit I didn't know they were zeon side. always thought they were feddies for some reason.

Anyway both Brightslap and Neogoons has active members just time zones is a real bitch.
>>
>>15111757
/eu/fag reporting, can confirm, NEOGOONS are active but timezones is truly a bitch
>>
>>15111757
Does Brlightslap do platoons I want people to play with!
>>
>>15111757
>>15111768

What are the timezones anyway?
>>
>>15112613
NEO-GOONSA tends to group up around 12-2 am PST. We also play a little bit in 2-3 hours sometimes.
>>
File: ss_20170105_224702.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170105_224702.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15112603
Sometimes, but we're not as active as we use to be. Tho I was lucky enough to toon up with Lord(god of blrightslap) last week. There was probably a total of five ppl online that day
That was probably at 11-12 PST
>>
>>15112723
am pm?
>>
>>15113765
10~11pm-12pm

But I'm online atm and its a ghost town right now ;~^{
>>
>>15113826
>*12am
my bad
>>
>>15111757

WhitePiggu isn't dead. Whoever started this meme did it so they could get recruits to join their clan instead. This shit needs to stop.
>>
File: msgo.jpg (303KB, 976x972px) Image search: [Google]
msgo.jpg
303KB, 976x972px
>>
asking again in the hopes someone knows, My game gets stuck loggin in, i already tried reinstalling mudfish and changing nodes but i cant seem to fix it.
It just gets in a constant loop, like its trying but it cant, and then my only option is alt + f4
>>
File: no funf allowed gundum.jpg (73KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
no funf allowed gundum.jpg
73KB, 720x544px
>>15114736
get off mah lawn you gorramn federashun hooligans
>>
>>15114785
Could be you patched the game without switching to JP timezone, which will corrupt the game, could be you have an anti virus app blocking the connection from mudfish since it loops. Have you tried reinstalling the game or patch.

I had a shitty problem with the game crashing at launch, came on this bread to ask for help, but that didn't help you'll just get ignored.
Turns out the fix was the directory MSGO was installed in. installing the BNO folder in your HDD main directory (not in x86 or programs folder) was the fix for that.

Wouldn't hurt to check any of those out
>>
>>15114340

IT IS DEAD. ONLY WHINING TO TUMMYCRIX KEEPS IT IN THE OP
>>
>Turn a corner
>See this
>Shit myself despite being in a Kampfer/Psycho Zaku/Jio/Doven Wolf
>Skips a few frames
>Frame rate hits 4fps
>Hit left mouse button to fire back but doesn't respond
>Dead
>>
just started playing this
why are all my matches like 3v3 + a whole bunch of bots?
>>
>>15117163
Your in recruit mode still, you'll have to keep playing 3vs3 till you make the first or second rank if I remember.

Thank God I started playing before they made that new mode for newcomers, just keep going at it and it'll be over. Then you can have "fun" in the 50vs50 matches
>>
>>15117174
I keep fighting against this gundam dude that rapes our team with shields
>>
File: latest.jpg (157KB, 304x650px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
157KB, 304x650px
>>15117184
Do you mean "The O" with the dumb ass holo shield and the four beam sabers or those GM custom guards with the big blue shields with machine guns in it?

Either way thier both pretty shitty to fight against thats why I put quotations around "fun"
>>
>>15117184
>fighting against this gundam dude that rapes our team with shields
That might be the ace Amuro. don't.
>>
>>15116911
If only this game used multi core properly... and didn't have this insane memory leak.
>>
I want to get into this.

Does this game support over 60FPS?

What's the "meta" for suits?

Like what stat should I be going for on suits/weapons?
>>
>>15119077
1) it might
2)play whatever you want
3)stat/weapon upgrades depend on the suit
>>
File: 46497.png (438KB, 975x513px) Image search: [Google]
46497.png
438KB, 975x513px
>>
So, both versions of MKV are exactly the same right
>>
>>15120822
one's blue
>>
>>15120598
and its a big suit.

Seriously though it feels like a DX ticket suit. the Cost and time is much better then I thought. I expected the suit to be 380 cost with 600 second time. being able to use two of these. maybe three is gonna be sweet.
>>
File: 1471170888629.png (170KB, 315x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471170888629.png
170KB, 315x349px
>Got combat custom on Mk-v
>Mfw using its melee
This should not be allowed
>>
When does the Mark V event end? The dates make it look like it ends today.
>>
>>15122283
The 18th is when the event shop opens. items will stop dropping on the 25th. the event shop will be closed in Feb.
>>
>>15122293
Ah ok thanks for the response.
>>
>>15114736

B...But Zeon Women are way hotter than Feddie Women!!
>>
I just started playing again several days ago, and I got lucky and was able to pull a golden halo ticket from DX gacha. I'm looking through the exchange list and I'm kind of torn between Bolinoak Sammahn and Psycho Zaku.
My deck mostly consists of gold Gear Douga, silver Prototype Kampfer, and a silver Worker Zaku. The fourth suit is usually Blue Destiny 2.
>>
>>15123032
Get a Jio.
>>
>>15123032
>hitting 0.60%
explode
imo you should look for a suit that you can't buy normally and/or benefits from having access to their gold bp weapon, so units like dio and gerbera tetra are good picks

if you have more dx tickets, try rolling pickup gacha again, you'll have slightly higher odds of hitting a silver bp psycho zaku since it is being featured atm
>>
>>15123057
>>15123494
Thanks for the suggestions. Gonna be watching a lot of videos to see which one fits my style.
>>
>>15123679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4V5V4mYG0
>>
>>15122268
Which melee weapon are you using?
I'm undecided between D and the program.
>>
>>15123888
the D II has double dash attack, the second dash can be directed wherever you want so IMO it would be the best fit, the gold wep feels meh desu
>>
>>15123898
I'm just not very good with the pinpoint melee attacks, partially due to latency, as to why i'm sticking to the D type right now, the swing arc is mcfuckhuge.
>>
i'm still undecided on a third wep on mk-V, B3F, DII saber and currently i'm using the standard beam cannon

the passive is +300 health on the shield so i'll probably just kill myself
>>
>>15123908
The 3 shot rocket is a great safety net. Instant switch, guaranteed knockdown, and good damage.
>>
>>15123918
suicide potential?
>>
>>15123888
I run Type D and the Beam rifle. I was also running the stupid shield punch, but lag makes it impossible to use effectively
>>
Is it just me, or do Mk-V's incoms blow ass?
I'm in the training mode, and these things have shit range and don't do much damage.
>>
>>15125056
Same thought I had, though I have killed maybe like....5 ppl total. The chance of actually hitting someone on point is low as fuck.
And the range is god awful, I thought the federation would finally get some op funnels to fight against the Q-ball's eternal funnel spams but I guessed wrong. Idk why but Q-ball's funnels follow you behind walls now unlike the MK-V
>>
>>15123888
I would recommend T. It has damage, it has reach, it has fair speed. An A class melee, but not S. D is strong too, but you have to be careful with weight and boost management on this suit.

Of course, I most enjoy the O. It comes out in a flash, weighs very little, and still has a standard beam saber T's damage. And since it guarantees a KD, I can apply instant switch rockets to finish. If I get the chance, that is...

>>15125056
They do indeed blow ass. Range, damage and reliability are far from Qubeley.

>>15123918
It's great to combine with the cannons and shotgun cannons. The DP and damage dump is frightful.
>>
Yeah the incoms should have really been it's one 600~ range weapon, but at least the MK V is still a great mid/close range suit.
>>15125136
Do the cannon and shotty mode insta switch? I havent tried yet since mine is combat custom.
>>
>>15126814
>Do the cannon and shotty mode insta switch?
Don't think you can use both at the same time
>>
another trick to do with the mk-v is launching the quick lock on missiles then instantly following it up with the 3 shot rockets to stagger them to guarantee hit on all the missiles. it also guarantees a knockdown afterwards.

>>15126814
you can't equip both the cannon and shotgun at the same time.
>>
>>15126827
>>15126830
Ahh yeah you guys are right, oops
>>
Gundam mk-v's beam cannons M is pretty good, prefer it over the shotty myself
Only problem is that the accuracy is dogshit so landing all four 400~ dp shots on a target is hard unless they're also barn sized and the lock-on stat caps out around 780~
>>
Golly wow arctic base at 10fps sure is fun, it's like I'm really playing a bootleg ps2 game.
>>
>>15126859
Hey man, at least they fixed the lower corridor of A Baoa Qu :')
>>
File: 1484899293a.png (932KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484899293a.png
932KB, 920x500px
>>
>>15126814
The hip cannons have a very slow switch animation. They normally point up as beam saber hilts, but when switched to, they swivel down to point forward under the suit's arms. As such, no. They have to be wielded as primary weapons as such. And only one at a time.

However, the shotgun cannons are superb high-DP close range spam weapons. If you ambush someone with them, and follow up with the micro missile spam, you're basically guaranteed a downed guy to melee off.
>>
File: Msr-00100s.jpg (1MB, 1142x1773px) Image search: [Google]
Msr-00100s.jpg
1MB, 1142x1773px
>>15127197
Oh fuck my dick can't wait for this hyaku shiki kai and that soon to be broken duel Gatling beam gun.
But it's a good thing they added some more snipers this time, I don't play them but I know they needed a new suit this time around since there's like a total of......6 maybe??
>>
>>15127321
Shame zeon suits are gonna be disappointing this time.
>>
>>15127327
Don't talk shit about Hamma Hamma
>>
File: 638208.jpg (130KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
638208.jpg
130KB, 572x800px
>>15127327
At least it's FABULOUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHu9MBAVXA
>>
>>15127327
>disappointing this time.
you mean all the time?
>>
>>15127332
>>15127338
Zeon babies crying once again, someone tell me how the gamma gamma is going to be disappointing? It'll be another suit with psycommu which already sounds broken.
And how are clone snipers shitty for zeon also, are you just complaining to complain "muh no kampfer MK-II"
>>
>>15127321
seems like it'll be somewhat of a feds mirror to the gerbera tetra
>>
If I didn't get the ability I wanted, the only way to to make another suit and hope I get it?
>>
>>15127445
yes
>>
tfw 3-round burst sniper rifle
>>
>>15127348
So are we just going to ignore the fact that the zeon sniper shoots with arcing bullets and the feddie sniper that shoots a hit scan nuke? Zeon got cucked. Deal with it. If we're lucky, the Shiki won't be beam coated
>>
Sidenote, Hamma Hamma is also huge. Cause we needed another fat guy
>>
>>15127570
I get the feeling the nuke takes up your sniper slot or doesn't do as much damage as one would think.

The Zaku custom could be really good or mediocre. It looks very interesting at least. I'm curious to see the damage on its weapons.
Hamma Hamma looks good, just hope it has a built in shield revive module or something.

Shiki is looking promising.
>>
>>15127570
>>15127974
I can has link to video?
>>
File: img.png (945KB, 805x756px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
945KB, 805x756px
>>15128402
They post short previews of upcoming suits on the twitter. They're not as in-depth as the actual preview video come patch day, but still show off key features.

Also these sexy Psycho colors, mmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1484893767d.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484893767d.png
1MB, 960x540px
>>15127570
i think they're going to be mirrors.
the weapons might not be unique to each other.
>>
>>15128759
It's a different story if the mirror. Watching the videos, they showed several weapons for the feddie sniper, but only one for the Zaku. Kinda fucked up
>>
File: my babe hamma hamma.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
my babe hamma hamma.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>15128402
Well instead of relaying on some multi-personality tripfag conveying this thread on said videos.
I just decided to make some webms of them so we can decided and banter about them with our own opinions since some fags can't look them up.

On another point why doesn't anyone record themselvesplaying and make webms for the thread? Its not too hard to do
>>
File: rommel custom flak dispenser.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rommel custom flak dispenser.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Doesn't look like it has any new meshes as in new weapon models. But it does have a few new memes here and there.

And its speed looks pretty damn fast for just a zaku sniper
>>
>>15129110
This is supposed to show it off, but the first clip has someone else get the kill and he just pokes the corpse. Kind of silly.
>>
File: damn still has beam coating.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
damn still has beam coating.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Whelp the Shiki Kai already looks pretty damn op just from this 6 second clip. Lot of load outs on that one but a shotgun to the face will still propbaly put it down.
>>
got a Gold Ji O, Psycho Zak, and Eye zack from the pickup gasha. Felt so relieve to land on a red box.
>>
>>15129110
Because no one wants to get slandered for showing themselves playing this game. Or you aren't good? I dunno
>>
File: nuk em.......all of zhem.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nuk em.......all of zhem.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>15129117
They've always made these videos fighting against AI for whatever dumb reason. Probably for the framerate, I wouldn't take anything educational from any of these tbqh the developer don't ever look like they even know how to play

And heres the last and probably soon to be most controversial one. GM SP-Nuker, at least the feddies have the firepower to stop a full on rush now, thats something zeon has exclusively had for almost a year now
Wonder how heavy the nuke rifle will be and from the video that beam rifle looks pretty unaccurate like the ground gundam's
>>
>>15129140
What is this nonsense about Zeon having exclusive power to stopping rushes? Feddies are the only ones that understand O with pressure can shut rushes down. It's a common feddie strat
>>
>>15129138
I'm more than okay with doing it, my only problem is that my laptop blows so the recording would look shittier than my ability to play the game.
>>
>>15129138
Meh I'm decent enough to not get embarrased by my own gameplay and in a decent enough rank to handle shitposting. Hopefully I didn't delet them on my HDD if so I'll probably make some later tonight if open broadcasting is willing.

You should make your own crix with all the hot fira that comes out your mouth on a daily bias

>>15129152
The O is a clone suit so both sides have one, and if one side sees another bum rush with a O then the other is quick to follow don't even pretend youve never seen a zeon O kill about 10 suits in under a minute.
The GP02's nuke has the power(not DP but acually morale) if you see that fat arse nuke slowly coming for you the first thing to do is fall back and wait. And that 5 second retreat is enough to change the tide of a rush
>>
>>15129120
Of course it has beam coating.
>>
>>15129169
I stream sometimes. I usually don't when I'm with my group because Tummy streams as well. Tummy doesn't post clips cause they hate him.

Yes, but like I said, Feddies understand the strength of O pressure ability. Zeon does not. What're you talking about though? Any shield 100% negates nuke damage as long as its up. Then you consider the problem of how many people actually have a gold gp02 now. Gatcha is gone so I'm never getting one, rip.
>>
>>15129169
Don't forget Psyco Zaku
>>
>>15129181
You don't defend with a psycho Zaku. C'mon dude.
>>
>>15129169
streaming now if you wanna hunt me down on twitch
>>
File: 2016-12-12-1639-25.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-12-1639-25.webm
3MB, 800x600px
Out of the whole fucking 11 gig recording folder I have, I found maybe 3 or 2 msgo videos the rest were from ZZ gundam and dirt rally.

I need to fix the setting "again" since its picking up all these encoding glitches. And work on a gosh resolution size

>>15129178
Streaming or recording wise, this game makes it hard sometimes with all the memory leaks and shitty fps. Some maps are good for recording others (like fucking arctic base BZ) make it impossible

Its main ability is forming a base rape posse and causing attention. If you see an O moving towards a base the best thing to do is follow and back it up. If your lucky you'll go unnoticed while everyone tries desperately to shoot down the O before it begins its "ripping tearing"
Idk about you but I've seen plenty of times when a nuke goes off and the entire team runs off. The fact that your shield can brush it off won't negate the that you'll still get staggered, and kinda of blinded from the flash. And as always once that nuke goes off the Gp02's charge ah beama sabra is next.

Seems more like that nuke is just a scare tactic for newbies, the damage it does now isn't that great

And kek as a man that had 103 slots left on the DX GP01 and got cucked when they removed it..........I'm still mad
>>
>>15129181
>>15129184
The only way to defend against the psycho zaku is to run like a dag and hope the wall you hide behind is solid......I think thats basically it

>>15129196
Well I guess I will for a bit since I'm about to eat and then sign on and get some games going.
>>
>>15129211
Hype. Hit dat follow button dude.
>>
>>15129242
mfw when I've never used twich in my whole life. Found your stream but let me make an account so I can follow your ish
>>
>>15129284
lol alright. I just got back from getting food.
>>
>>15129301
I'm watching you fags right now so all went well. I'm still eating and forgot I need to feed my faggot lizard too so that'll take a minute
>>
>>15092256
Hello brothers

Im downloading the Taiwanese version, i dont mid moonrunes as long as i find some fellow /m/ comrades

does the getting starded guide apply to the TW version?

hope to see some of you there soon
>>
>>15129323
savage
>>
File: 20170120_230257.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170120_230257.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Okay guys so I'm gonna start streeming over on twitch like the faggot I am. But before I do so I just wanted to get your opinion. Is this a reasonable amount of liquor or should I drink a little more before I start streaming
>>
>>15129433
be sure to be drunk off your ass showing off the art of the MK-V

fuck weapons just bash them with one. no survivors
>>
>>15129326
no because TW has a different registration layout and you don't need a VPN
>>
Finally made it back to gold. there is a god
>>
>>15129433
If that's the amount of the 7-8 shots of whiskey you'll be having than yeah. Tho that glass is pretty kek worthy

And I pray you didn't put that bottle in the fridge, only nu-males drink cold whiskey
>>
>>15129623
>only nu-males drink cold whiskey
I mean I am a gigantic faggot
>>
How are you all finding Mk. V?

I enjoy the suit. Being a Zeon player, there is nothing new in playing bulk bogans. The suit itself is an addition that actually plays to the faction's weaknesses in line-forming and holding. It has only medium range reach and the large size makes it unsuited for forward positioning, but it has a great dp and damage dumping ability at short range, which means it functions well in resisting forward-shambling zombie hordes of brN GMs.

And then there's the melee. I am not sure what to think of melee in this day and age, but the reach of the sword is absolute fun. Just pure entertainment.
>>
>>15130583
it's 4/5, lovely suit especially for being free.

Now what I want to know is....why can't feddies win shit since the patch, c'mon sheeple.
>>
File: ss_20170122_004317.jpg (413KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170122_004317.jpg
413KB, 1600x900px
>>15130754
>why can't feddies win shit since the patch
?
Fed still wins a lot.
Even the tournament event only has 1 Zeon team winning it all through the finals (out of 12 brackets), which is surprising that it's even possible.
>>
>>15130787
I must be having awful luck then since the as outside of the 3~4 games where it was me sucking ass, it was just feddies getting their dicks pushed in the 10 or so.
>>
File: ss_20170119_121710.png (626KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170119_121710.png
626KB, 1920x1080px
has anyone gotten a haro ticket from the pick-up?

I know the odds are super low for it but I've never seen someone obtain one. At least here.
>>
>>15130854
SOmeone did the other day, they asked on whether they should get Psycho Zaku or Jiio.
Dunno what they ended up going with.
>>
>>15130754
>>15130804
You are finding the wrong teams, friendly federast. What rank are you?

Feds roll ultra-strong in gold tier due to closely co-operating platoons or simply players used to teaming up with people who play the "right way". Wordless spontaneous co-operation of high level is common. But these people also tend to inhabit the same tier, and the same game hours, even timing their entry to queue together through stream services and other systems of communication. The same occurs on Zeon as well, but in smaller numbers due to the constant demotion cycle. There are certain guilds that focus on winning games very well, though.

There are also certain hours when to play gold tier fed and when to play zeon. The high traffic hours of evening to midnight JST are Fed hours, due to a significantly larger player and whale count. On the other hand, hours of early morning to noon-ish are good for Zeon play as the biggest rollers on both sides are generally not present. Even the NEETs are asleep.
>>
>>15130922
so you are telling me i should only play during those times?
>>
>That feel when your Team wins the Tournament
>>
File: Zeonic Screching.png (60KB, 672x606px) Image search: [Google]
Zeonic Screching.png
60KB, 672x606px
>>15129140
>Feddies breaking the antarctic treaty
>>
>>15129140
>thats something zeon has exclusively had for almost a year now

You's full of shit, yo.
>>
>>15131636
Only if you are admiral rank.For lower tiers it hardly matters, as competent crews are few and far between.
>>
Why do they keep adding retarded melee shit.
>>
File: MS08TX_Efreet_-_Front.jpg (28KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
MS08TX_Efreet_-_Front.jpg
28KB, 300x453px
>>15134506
*teleports behind you*
>>
File: MSGO Server Error.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MSGO Server Error.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I keep trying to log in but it won't connect to the server. Mudfish isn't having any problems.
>>
>>15135392
sometimes you have to restart mudfish/your computer to deal with these kinds of things
>>
Been having a problem trying to get the game to even start. It shows up in task manager then just disappears. No error message or anything from what I can see. Anyone else run into this problem?
>>
>>15135622
I had to reinstall the game cause I upgraded (downgraded) my OS to Winblows 10.

Also you need the launcher to properly launch the game for some reason.
>>
>>15135775
Not sure if that will even work I have installed the game twice already. Also turned off test mode.
>>
>>15135785
Then how bout changing the language locale thing for windows to JPN? or whatever it is again. somehow I don't need to do it but man this game sometimes.
>>
>>15135799
Yep got the set too. I think I just wasn't meant to play.
>>
>>15135835
I am so sorry. F
>>
>>15134637
These things and the katana fuckers
I'm sure they would be more manageable without the ping from being foreign, BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.
>>
>>15135392
make sure have the MSGO item equipped and turned on in the dashboard
make sure destination is Asian Japan in setup
allow access to private network when prompted by your OS firewall
make sure it says 100% complete on the dashboard
>>
File: ss_20170123_123956.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170123_123956.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
that's a first
>>
File: 46649.png (41KB, 790x715px) Image search: [Google]
46649.png
41KB, 790x715px
>>15130787
it gets slightly better on sunday, with the total number of 3 zeon teams winning on the finals (only shangrila server, on both timeslots).
>>
It kills me that there isn't enough of a market a mmo gundam game in NA.
>>
Anyone remember what the (A 4:17) disconnect error was? I just got plainly dumped out of the game due to it, and found myself unable to reconnect.
>>
>>15138862
Your mudfish node might have been kill. Try changing into a different node or restart mudfish.
>>
Think we'll ever see the ability to have 4 weapons or something?

One of the things I miss about SDGO, feels weird when you're a pillbox unit but can only use 3 of your weapons.

Obviously we'd need further balance changes before it, but uh yeah question still stands.
>>
>>15139202
AHAAHA 4 fucking weapons in this game.

The game would need a huge overhaul. but it would be nice to have a saber on a unit at all times cause holy shit that is just stupid.
>>
>>15139550
Well that's sort of what I mean
It just feels weird for example, that the TB FAG can't use all of it's weapons.
Or that Doben wolf can't
Or that I can't have my vulcans at all times.
Obviously it's a game balance choice, but just feels weird is all.
(still like the game obviously)
>>
>>15138862
>>15138885
What nodes yall using right now? Was on Linode 4, just tried Linode 3, both got A 4:17
>>
>>15139963
Tried all four Linode nodes, same problem.
Tried Full VPN, No dice.

GMO4, no dice.

Fuck it, let me know when this shit decides to work. I'm playing Dreadnought.
>>
>>15139963
JP Asia (tokyo-Equinox) here.
Rarely have problems.
>>
>>15139963
Usually I just switch between Linode 2, GMO 4, and SoftBank.
Depending on which one have the lower ping and less timeouts because it can vary from time to time.
>>
>>15139997
>>15139994

A HA

Figured it out!

Recently update mudfish, make sure if you do that your shortcut is pointing to the updated version, for some reason my start menu shortcut was still starting up the old version.

IM IN!

So i havent played in a while and noticed that theres an exchange for a shitload of really good suits, what do you have to do to get that ticket, and how long do I have?

I WANT MAH BAWOO
>>
>>15140017
roll on pick up DX gacha. .60% chance of a haro ticket. good luck
>>
>>15140029
You're shitting me.
>>
>>15140030
Nope. I think you only get the haro ticket from the pick up gacha. I could be wrong
>>
>>15140029
>>15140030
Think I dropped 10 DX tickets on the pick up once, didn't even get any thing gold or even any thing in the current UC century.
60% for a japanese gambling machine isn't even the slightest of good odds.

Good luck with that
>>
>>15140029
The bawoo is also obtainable in the catch up it self. I got one the other week with a single ticket haha.
>>
>>15140100
>>15140061
>>15140052

Good to hear about the Bawoo. I love the thing.

So whats the procedure for getting the MK.V?
>>
>>15140106
Play matches until you want to die.

Hope you don't get 3/5 drops when you get enough points. Each interval should take about 3-4 matches. Pray for 10+ each time. It's 75 for a gold MK-V.
>>
>>15140106
play and get MKV cards, exchange 75 of them for a gold MKV blueprint. but you will need to grind your ass off because the card stops dropping tomorrow.
>>
>>15140061
It's not 60%. .60% .Less than 1%
>>
>>15140126
This is what I get for going to normieland to get poon.
>>
File: muffled heart attacking.jpg (24KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
muffled heart attacking.jpg
24KB, 640x640px
>>15140122
Those "3 card drops" have been killing me recently, all I want is my psycho gundam color scheme and I'm done with this gay ass event.

Has anyone ever gotten 30 Mk-V tickets in a drop before, I'm beginning to think thats just a cleaver gook lie

>>15140130
Either way we're fucked.
Never had luck with the pick up and never will. Goodbye golden Mk-II and GP01....I think this is the big one, You hear that, Elizabeth? Im coming home
>>
>>15140159
I don't think the pick up is going anywhere. Just keep rolling on it. A couple guys in my clan have single pulled haro tickets so its not impossible.
>>
>>15140159
>Has anyone ever gotten 30 Mk-V tickets in a drop before, I'm beginning to think thats just a cleaver gook lie

Guy asking a shitload of questions here.

Just got 30 in a drop. Hope remains.

Ill settle for silver if need be.
>>
>>15140194
Ganbatte. I was going to try to get multiple MK-Vs but settled for one since I was late to the party as well.

At least there's no good reason to be autistic about the passives for it.
>>
>>15140194
Honestly dont worry, the gold weapon sux
>>
>>15140214
What is it?

For me even a shit suit is redeemed if it has a decent zook and good melee, thats why I love my protokampfer so much, other than the MG eating fat suits and guntanks alive
>>
>>15140221
It's a shield dash. The hit box is great, but the wind up, boost cost, and down time after are all just too heavy, especially compared to the big ol' swords it usually has.
>>
>>15140305
Yeah fuck that I'll grab the silver, thats nothing I would ever use
>>
>>15140319
And I'm done playing tonight to be honest, too many beers to stay on one game. If any of you guys play Dreadnought watch out for a madman in a Trafalgar throwing nukes everywhere
>>
I love how you can take of 99% of someone's hp but if they die 15 seconds later you get no points. Top notch design.
>>
>>15140449
Stop mulching and start vulching
>>
>>15140449
Or when you almost kill them, but they kill you first
and then a team mate breathes on them right after and you get no points?
yeah fuck that noise.
>>
>>15140319
Gold weapon is worthless, but I usually go for Golds just for the extra 10 upgrade points. Helps a lot when you have a chance to rebuild suits when those +5% bonus events come by.
>>
>>15140503
eeeeh, might get back on. Ive just been pestering people on facebook instead of actually playing dreadnought.

Currently forcing a sick grad student to figure out the socio-economic requirements for an interstellar human society
>>
So how should one focus their upgrades on the Mark 5?
>>
>>15140319
>>15140508
Remember that LV3 passive is usually much more important than the gold weapon. Since you won't be getting anymore blueprints for the MK-V anytime soon, I'd encourage you to get a gold blueprint for the better passive at least.
>>
>>15140620
I got the shield passive. Fuck it.

What stats should I focus on for this thing?
>>
>>15140626
Load capacity as always. Other than that, focus on whatever boost stats you prefer. I don't feel any of the boost stats are bad enough to focus on, unlike Doms for example.
>>
>>15140861
>Load capacity
Is that still relevant?
It's been a while since the patch, but it's only useful to upgrade them so you don't go overweight with heavier weapons (and take boost penalties).
Any excess will only translate into a minor buff in boost capacity and damage reduction (like 1% and stuff).
>>
>>15140861
missinfo lol
>>
>>15140626
Shield passive is still a winning ticket. You need neither beam nor melee on this suit. Take shotgun beam cannon, direct fire micro missiles and incom. Use shotgun and missiles alternately up close, incom to force your opponents into committing while you still have your shield up.
>>
>>15141360
On what? Load cap is certainly important. Positive load cap scores go directly into reducing boost consumption, and more importantly, damage reduction. It's huge, especially the higher your hp. Qubeleys in particular benefit from this.
>>
>>15141504
Not to be rude, but are you trolling? The incoms are utter garbage. Your loadout sounds like you outfitted your MK-V to be a suicide suit.
>>
>>15141222
I personally consider load capacity irrelevant at this point. Unless someone can prove such a low % boost from upping it can actually save a life, theres no point in that over boost/armor or even recall time if you'd like.
>>
>>15141675
You are being rude, and I am not trolling. But I'll try to explain regardless.

Incom is intant switch, relatively low weight, and warns your opponent of all range attacks when set up and launched. Your shield will be up for all this time. Then you click m1 to fire, and the shield drops, but switching to rockets brings it up instantly. There is less than a second of open target there, and the suit has one of the best shields in the game overall. Furthermore, after clicking, if done properly the incoms will still fire after your shield has been brought up by switching. And as we all know, incoms are easy to avoid, but only with certain movement or cover-seeking patterns, which are both predictable and more importantly, boost-consuming.

Secondly, the weapon attributes themselves have some specific differences from normal weapons. First, incoms are undeterred by crowds. A target cannot effectively hide behind downed friendly suits, nor can the inevitable other mkV flipflopping directly in front of you interrupt the shot. Even low cover is susceptible. Then, the incom's lockon window is huge, so big that it grabs targets from very edges of screen. This enables you to actually hover directly above or below an opponent, in the artificial dead zone where one cannot target, and still gain lock and fire.

Do you see the benefit yet?
>>
>>15141727
but the incom range is 429 at best you do realize how short that is right?

this unit is almost as big as the O

the setup your using requires u to be so close to your target but don't even bother taking advantage of the instagib it gets with the micro missiles + melee?
>>
>>15141727
I think I'm judging your loadout mostly because I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish with it. I can understand the shotgun(personally prefer the FA BR) and zero range missiles but with the incoms terrible range I don't see how anyone is still hiding behind cover at this point or how you're even still alive. Is this a 1v1 scenario?
>>
>>15141504
>need neither beam nor melee on this suit.
That's kind of lame really, I'm a bit of a melee whore. I'm sure I'll develop my own tactics for the MK.V in time, once I see how people react to the incoms ill probably end up using them to waste boost meters before charging in shooting micro missiles and finishing the job with melee. Probably suicidal as fuck but that's the play style I enjoy.
>>
>>15141761
idk I feel like the Beam cannon F type, the short range micro missiles and the type D melee is a solid setup

open up with the Type F beam cannon and then instant switch to the short range missiles for a guaranteed stagger in the event you do miss a bit with the short range missiles

which u can then follow up with a melee swing

the type D melee has a pretty big swing on it
>>
>>15141756
>>15141748
Go try it. And get fucked for bringing even more namewhores here.
>>
>>15141876
lol da fuq?
>>
File: img.png (2MB, 1457x756px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
2MB, 1457x756px
>>15140555
This is what my 2 look like.
>>
What are you supposed to do with the boxes that you can carry?
>>
>>15142018
The rectangular ones with a briefcase icon on the map? bring them to control points or your ships
>>
>>15141360
Could you provide an argument? Do the japs not upgrade it anymore?
>>
>>15142116
Not him but I no longer do it as the bonus % you receive is smaller than before, which makes it hard to justify using your upgrade attempts on it.
I could see a pixie or something still upgrading the stat but otherwise I just wouldnt think it would pay off much.
>>
>>15142130
The bonus to boost? What about damage reduction?

I feel like both armor + the damage reduction from load capacity is more important than the secondary boost stats when you're in combat.

Still, I'd like to know what the japs think.
>>
>>15142116
the main reason ppl went max load capacity was to decrease the chances of them getting staggered/knock downed

with the change its only useful for the slightly longer boost duration and the newly added damage reduction depending on our heavy your equipment is

load capacity for some units just isn't worth maxing out any more but if u have the gold tickets available why not?
>>
>>15142180
just wanted to add that the max amount of boost capacity that can be gained for having max load capacity is 20%
the max damage reduction you can get is 10%

which basically means ur most likely running 1 or no weapon at all unless ur running the light weight melee and a grenade
>>
>>15141938
Are those Federation colors? Zeon got fucking shafted with its options
>>
>>15142317
The blue is way better though.
>>
>>15142333
The blue is, the alternative colors suck though. Psycho Mk.V is GOAT
>>
>>15142317
Yeah. Psycho color > Wolf
blue base > white base
So each side got a better color, but psycho > all
>>
>>15141671
those two bonuses scale very poorly
>>
>>15142180
>>15142140
>>15141938
see
>>15142620
>>
File: misfortune.jpg (13KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
misfortune.jpg
13KB, 200x191px
a new event starts after maintenance.

for the feddies it's the Bazam kai, FAG and Stark Jeggan

Zeeks it's the sturm dias. ifrit and the Psycho zaku.

Also DX gacha, Master devices, slots and deck cost tickets are in the spoils drop pool as well.

http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=1755&tag=Maintenance

other things of note, DX 41 with new mobile suits each having something the other side will complain about. The MK.V exchange blueprints will also stop being given away. The shop will stay open until next maintenance.
>>
>>15142647
Is this MSV FAG or ThunderFAG?
>>
>>15142647
>psycho zack
Ok

>Based Jegan everywhere
Fuck.
>>
>>15142687
Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15142647
Only ones I care about are diaz and psycho.
have everything else.
>>
>>15141884
they don't like it when you use a name. It makes them feel uncomfortable I guess.
>>
>>15141884
Its usually because crix >>15142820 shoots shit out of his mouth 24/7 in these threads

Just try not being a aggressive faggot and you'll be alright
>>
>>15142876
Aggression is the only correct answer. Its fun to be hated so I'll keep stating my opinion anyway
>>
what did they do with the training mode? I cant seem to find where they put it
>>
>stark jegan and jegan A2 is in the game but not regular jegan

what the fuck?
>>
>>15143421
Jegan is there
>>
File: .png (28KB, 130x122px) Image search: [Google]
.png
28KB, 130x122px
>>15143578
All there is for a grunt type jagen is the A2.
Theres still no base model verson with a low cost like the GM-II. idk when their going to add one unless theres a new gunpla of a regular jagen coming out soon.

Thanks japs
>>
>>15143617
RE-100 Jegan when?
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (1MB, 2935x2341px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
1MB, 2935x2341px
>>15143421
I've been waiting for this thing to show up since like two title screens ago.
>>
new thread

>>>15143965
>>>15143965
>>>15143965
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.