[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lay it on me, /m/. Where can I get my fix of giant vidya robots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 23

File: 1400715262026.jpg (85KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
1400715262026.jpg
85KB, 950x634px
Lay it on me, /m/. Where can I get my fix of giant vidya robots right now for PC?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 319x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 319x271px
>>15090891
Take a look at Titanfall 2, it's not the best, but it's pretty fun.

There's some fan made mech warrior game with out of mech combat and tanks, pretty sure it's a mod for some other game, supposedly it's better than official mech warrior games, google that if you're interested.

There's a wanzer mod for Arma 3, pretty sure it's only single player though.

But if you want some really good mech games look into emulating PS1/PS2, and using a PS3 for Armored Core.

Not aware of much else at the moment, my PC is dead.
>>
File: be1f8fe7.jpg (154KB, 1280x646px) Image search: [Google]
be1f8fe7.jpg
154KB, 1280x646px
>>15090925
Is Titanfall actually any good? The first one too, I guess since I never played that, either.
>>
Emulation.
Armored Core 3 on PSP
Metal Warrior on SNES

On Steam, maybe Brigador. It's an isometric top-down game, but does have plenty of robots and explosions.
>>
>>15090891

If you have any interest in providing feedback for a title in development then you could take a look at Heavy Gear Assault.
>>
In terms of newfangled games I think the only ones with PC ports are Transformers Devastation, EDF 4.1 and XCOM.

EDF 5 SOONish
>>
File: Time Travel.jpg (713KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel.jpg
713KB, 1279x720px
>>15090932
I can't speak for the first game, but Titanfall 2 is fucking great. Worth checking out for the campaign alone.
>>
>>15090963
If you're going to recommend someone a game, don't spoil the best parts of it.
>>
>>15090932
I haven't played the first one, but the second one is honestly pretty fun, despite the gritty cawadoody aesthetic it's pure videogamey fun.

The on-foot gameplay is enjoyable for the gottagofast movement mechanics, taking on titans using secondary weapons or climbing on them to pull out their batteries, and bullying the incredibly ineffective AI that frequently spawn on the maps. My main problems with it are overly quick time-to-kill that makes getting shot at all usually an instant death, and most of the maps are shit and are too poorly laid out or cluttered to let you wall-run consistently.

The six titans are good fun, they each have very different play styles.
You can play as Ion to have a full auto laser rifle, giant laser beams, and literally catch enemy shots and throw them back.
Scorch relies heavily on setting up areas full of fire for enemies to burn in using gas canisters and a bomb launcher, you also get a shield which burns projectiles and does tons of damage of you hold it infront of an enemy titan.
Northstar is the sniper, she has a rail gun which needs to be charged for multiple seconds to do full damage, a cluster bomb for infantry, and traps to immobilized enemy Titans, which are kinda useless since you'll mainly be dashing in and out of cover at long ranges.
Ronin is literally *teleports behind you* "nothing personal kid": the mech, you get a shotgun, a sword, and an ability which lets you warp into a different dimension(thus becoming disappearing to enemy players) for s few seconds. His ultimate ability lets him do absurd amounts of damage with the sword.
Tone is the boring noob mech that shoots a semi auto cannon, fires missiles, and hides behind an energy shield.
Legion has a giant fucking Gatling gun with a shield on it and that's about all you need to know about him.
>>
>>15090989
>>15090932
The campaign is much better than in most FPS, still short and linear, but it keeps things interesting with constant new setpieces and mechanics
BT 7274 is good robit.
It works great as an introduction to every gameplay mechanic, weapon, and Titan.
THAT level is perhaps the best level of any FPS ever.
So it's pretty ok.

But before you consider buying it, note that the game is looking pretty likely to die before long, not a lot of people bought it, it's current player base is small by AAA standards, and unless it pulls a Rainbow Six: Siege and suddenly gets popular months after release, it's as doomed as the first game.

I spent way too much time typing this...
>>
>>15090945
I have Armored Hunter GUNHOUND Ex on Steam, which is kind of like Assault Suit Valken. Pretty fun.

>>15090963
>>15090989
>>15090994
Is it all PVP or can my buddy and I team up to shoot bots or whatever?
>>
>>15091007
oh wow, Titanfall is on Origin? That POS ruined trying to play M&MX for me. That certainly drops my interest level.
>>
>>15091007
I don't think so, but there's a bunch of multiplayer game mods and I don't remember for sure.
Definately no campaign co-op.

As far as the multiplayer population goes if you have a PS4 I'd recommend that over the PC version as it's much more active, though that does make it difficult to bunnyhop, which is rather useful.
>>
File: 1482145355764.jpg (127KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482145355764.jpg
127KB, 900x700px
>>15091024
No PS4 here. That's why I'm looking for PC solutions.
>>
>>15090932
Titanfall 2 has a great Single Player Campaign, but it's Multiplayer is the epitome of meh
>>
File: 8fb1573d90117f9ce5ba1e993390f6bf.jpg (587KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
8fb1573d90117f9ce5ba1e993390f6bf.jpg
587KB, 1280x800px
Deadspace is pretty /m/.
>>
>>15090891
mechwarrior living legends
>>
File: 1482333579142.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1482333579142.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
I want mod Arma3 to make a one year war gundam mod. I want to do this to kill time and make gundamu real, all while learning how to mod.

Anyone know any tutorials? Anyone know how to steal assets from games so incan download that gundam onlinengame and transfer the models to arma?

Going to sleep now, but will look at replies in morning. Thanks
>>
>>15091108
>Making that laggy low framerate PC overheating game deal with full auto 120MMs

Good luck
>>
File: LP_Weapons_Hanger_resize.jpg (4MB, 2955x3090px) Image search: [Google]
LP_Weapons_Hanger_resize.jpg
4MB, 2955x3090px
>>15091122
Dubs confirm, massive luck needed. You're probably going to need something like 3D Studio Max, Maya or Blender to export assets from game A, then re-rig the assets to be compatible with game B and then import it into it.

Back to OP, Lost Planet was pretty fun.
>>
>>15091108
I'd suggest using the Doom/iDtech 1 engine instead, as it's a much easier to work with engine, not to mention due to how long it's been around(it just turned 23 years old), people have found all sorts of tricks to do some surprising things with it(especially with the more powerful Source Ports that are around these days)
>>
File: Dementia.jpg (197KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dementia.jpg
197KB, 1920x1200px
>>15091095
Well, transforming exoskeletons is ABSOLUTELY /m/
>>
>>15091007
It might get a PvE mode in the future if dataminers are right. I've never played the first one which had Frontier Defense so I can't comment on the potential quality of it.

>>15090994
Actually the sales are improving quite a bit, thanks to the recent wave of good publicity for it and the discounts. Populations for all platforms practically tripled during the Christmas wave to the point of stabilization on PC. However, Respawn needs to work like mad on content (and balancing, depending on who you ask, considering how everyone is bitching about some weapons and Tone) if they want it to continue because some of the maps fucking suck.
>>
Most of those are indie, so bear in mind it's not full 1080p glory.

- Dual Gear
Has a demo on Steam, still isn't released. It's like Valkyria Chronicles (squad-based turn SRPG).

- Gunhound EX
Valken clone, Rather short.

- Gigantic Army
Valken clone. It's rather short, but the main draw is the controls. They're very, very good and work quite well. Shame the game is so short.

- Assault Suit Leynos
Remake of the Sega Genesis game, made by the same developers as Gunhound EX. Good for 4 or 5 hours.

- Shogo
Available only on GOG.com. It's an FPS that has on-foot and piloting stages. The on-foot sections are rather cheap, so you'd better use quicksaves.

- Slave Zero
Really fun game that was also on the Dreamcast. However, the Steam/GOG port uses nGlide is a wrapper, which may give you some problems with resolution. I wouldn't try to finish it, because the problems only get worse near the end. The beginning is pretty fun, though. Remember: don't go out of your way to finish it.

- Strike Suit Zero/Strike Suit Infinity
Zero has story mode, Infinity is a score attack.

- Lost Planet Series
On-foot and piloting sections. Made by CAPCOM, so has good quality.

- Astebreed
Bullet hell in 3D.

- Front Mission Evolved
Plays nothing like the mainline Front Mission series, this one is kinda like Armored Core, except with more punching.

- Transformers games
Very good.

- Gun Metal
Also on the original XBOX. It's a pretty good game, although from the beginning you'll think it was released in an unfinished state (you gain upgrades at an alarming rate). You can transform from bipedal mode into a plane. Has the most useless jump in a game ever, don't use it. The missions are a bit on the hard side.

- Steel Strider
Same developer as Gigantic Army, but you now use the mouse to aim. Has bigger budget, but the controls aren't as good as GA's.

- Vulkaiser
Bullet hell with super robot.

- Earth Defense Force 4.1
The console series, finally on PC. You fight on-foot/on-jetpack/on-robot.
>>
Anyone here plays Project Nimbus?
Looks pretty great but just to be sure
>>
>>15091095
This Deadspace is awesome.
>>15091145
What's the verdict on Lost Planet 3?
>>
>>15091612
Don't play Early Access stuff.
>>
File: ibpc03.jpg (249KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ibpc03.jpg
249KB, 1680x1050px
Honorable mention of Iron Brigade.
>>
>>15091654
Trenched was a better name to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>15091614
LP3 killed the franchise. The mech was the worst part of the game.
>>
>>15091671
It was. That's why the mechs are called trenches after all.
>>
>>15091677
I disagree.
Sure it was different from mission based LP2, It was more of an exploration game. And the mech was a utility model since the fast and compact vital suits existed only on drawing boards.

I personally enjoyed lumbering through the snow wastelands and fighting off the wildlife using claws drills and torches.

The mech was your safe haven. It ammo refills for you guns and you could use it to reach hidden areas. It was you only friend in the wasteland.

I do have to admit I feel the game was supposed to be bigger. For example they mention some tasks as side quests like fixing frozen pistons that you will be compensated for doing, but you only do them once during a tutorial and you never do them again.

I played the game from start to finish and I liked it quite a bit. Being able to play your own music in the mech's cabin was nice too.
>>
>>15091598
>Gigantic Army
>Valken clone. It's rather short, but the main draw is the controls.
And zipping around in a scopedog.
>>
>>15092420
Yeah, that's what I mean. Valken had the dash, but you couldn't maintain it for more than a few seconds, and I think you couldn't dash backwards. In Gigantic Army you can zip backwards and let off a volley of missiles.
>>
Surprised no one mentions the /m/echwarrior franchise.

But I'm fairly new here and you have all probably played it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLan9dguo2s
>>
>>15092616
Mechwarrior is in a precarious state right now since many people dislike MWO for how it was handled (and some outright hate it). And when recommending the older titles I had people recoil back because they are not exactly new, and getting them to work might require a bit of work.

So unless MWV brings the series back on track I can't really recommend it to people unless they are willing to get their hands dirty.
>>
>>15092689
MW: Living Legends has some people playing now that the community version has come out
They put it in a nice package so that you don't need to download Crysis Wars for it. Just need the 0.8 installer and then the 0.82 patch
>>
>>15091654
>>15091671
>>15091686
shame about how the PC version got screwed over thanks to being part of that Windows Gaming initiative, so now it doesn't have Online on PC, and that game doesn't really work very well without co-op(same issue screwed over Lost Planet 2)
>>
MechWarrior4 Is still alive, barely.
>>
>>15092689

I see. Man mw2 was great. Had to play it together with a buddy since we felt there was too much stuff to control. We switched being pilot and gunner. And dat localized dmg. So fun when you're shouting "take out its arms before the others get here." Etc.
>>
What are the chances of Mechwarrior 5 not sucking?
>>
>>15093731
Pretty slim.
>>
File: Armored Core doujin geemu.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Core doujin geemu.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>15093731
Negative infinity would be a good guess I'd say.

There is no way they could do anything even remotely decent compared to actual Mechwarrior games as an independent company.
What's worse, they also happen to be really bad at making video games altogether.
What has been shown so far was so unprofessionally horrible, there is no rational, sane reason to even think of any alternative scenario.

If you want more Battletech, the Battletech game by those other guys is the way to go.
If you want mech simulators, your best bet is to pray to whichever deity you fancy that the new Armored Core game gets a PC release as well.
>>
>>15091598
Lost planet is pretty good, I Love the vs, the second reminded me at times at monster hunter with mechs and space guns. The third was more meh, you got a big stomping robot but it only can fight in melee.
A game with mechs than I played recently was sunset strider. VS with tactical combat. Not bad tough not that good, the visual novel parts were pretty horrid/bad, the combat isn't easy and you can modofy a bit your mechs and carrier, but credit isn't that plentiful and you need to invest them wisely.
>>
Brigador is really good, but mechs aren't really the focus point.
>>
File: Untitled5.png (37KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
37KB, 1280x960px
>>15092616
I've been playing through the series over the past year and my preferences keep changing. Initially, I liked MW3 the best because it has the best "game feel" but the game is balanced in such a way that makes combat really simple, the ease of mouse aim and hitscan lasers combined with the flat environments and the MFB mechanic heavily favor the strategy of just sniping things from long range and constantly going back for repairs.

Then I grew to like MW4 better (despite the damage spongey-ness of the mechs) because the overhauled mech customization system added more meaningful differences between different chassis and the more complex and varied level and mission design added variety to combat. However, the weapon balance was really fucked and heavily skewed towards using ERLL boats.

I think MW2 ended up having the best gameplay balance but it's still flawed to me. The original game and GBL gave you access to all weapons and mechs right away so I ended up using only two or three mech configurations throughout each of their campaigns, and while Mercs introduced inventory progression, it has randomly generated missions which I think are awful.

I guess I like them all roughly equally, but I find MW2 most addictive to play because the shortness of its missions often makes me want to keep playing.
>>
>>15095825
The problem with MW2 balance for weapons was they used BattleTech tabletop range, heat and damage values with no regard for compensating for rate of fire or damage over time for being a real time first person mech sim.

So the Clan Medium Pulse Lasers were doing 7 damage per hit like thier tabletop stats, but with rapid machinegun-like shots to the point you could mount just one or two of those on a Firemoth and wreck any opponent in seconds.
>>
>>15095886
I think that criticism only applies to multiplayer. Trying to win with that tactic in asymmetrical scenarios like in the singleplayer missions might be possible, but it would certainly be quite a challenge.
>>
>>15095825
One thing I liked about MW2 were the jump jet mechanics. You could skate around in all sorts of directions at high speed as if you were a Dom mobile suit. The Nova and Summoner were really good for that since their configurations already had a good amount of JJs to begin with.
>>
>>15092855
Oh they actually fixed the online. At least for steam. I've been playing with my bro for awhile. Its been pretty good and rarely drops connection.
>>
>>15094687
Anon, you can't post screenshots like this and not give me context, it's sinful
>>
>>15096530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdcXqHZQxQ

Just some jap playing around with UE4 and AC4 assets
>>
File: scust.png (899KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scust.png
899KB, 1280x720px
>>15091677
LP3 wasn't the one that sent Capcom into a death spiral. Jun Takeuchi crippled Lost Planet the same way he crippled Resident Evil - with glowing orange tumors. LP3 was just a misguided attempt to give people what they said they wanted (muh cold atmosphere, muh story-heavy campaign). And it didn't do them any good, since people were desperate to meme it to death before they even played it.
>>
>>15091598
>- Earth Defense Force 4.1
>The console series, finally on PC
Well, there was Insect Armageddon before it on PC. And it was shit. I thought it was fun until 4.1 came around, the jetpack laser mechagirls and the walking fortress of punching opened my eyes so hard.
>>
L I V I N G
E
G
E
N
D
S

https://clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
>>
>>15091612
Kite missiles.
Wait for all your weapons to come off cooldown.
Fly close and unload.
Repeat.
>>
File: IMG_7065.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7065.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
Try some planetary annihilation and get the titans versikn
>>
>>15095825
MW2: Mercs was my favorite even though it was rampant with bugs and glitches. I would love a new MW sim with a good campaign. MWO stopped doing it for me a long time ago.
>>
>>15090994
>THAT level is perhaps the best level of any FPS ever.
which one?
>>
>>15098005
Time travel
>>
I just started MW2 Mercenaries and the economy and customization system seems pretty bad. You have to spend 50,000 C-bills for every critical you modify. Want to move a PPC from the arm to the torso? That'll be 300,000. And you only get 500,000 per random contract. It's like I have to play one of these contracts everytime I want to tinker with my mech. The game is effectively punishing the player for modifying and experimenting with his mech by forcing him to play these shitty and samey procedurally generated contracts. It's just bad design that contradicts the game's primary design of being heavily based on customization.
>>
File: header.jpg (56KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
56KB, 460x215px
Anyone tried Nimbus? It's still in fucking early access but it looks cool.
>>
>>15100717
>the game's primary design of being heavily based on customization.

You're really missing the point if you think the customization was the selling point of the franchise or a design goal.
It's a gated power fantasy.
Each new contract gets you closer to getting that super-destructive, but also expensive piece of junk you call your favorite mech.
The guns you use tend to be the biggest stuff the thing can carry and that's the end of it.

That's why stuff like light mechs are just unplayable pieces of garbage you sell at the first opportunity, why just about every successive game restricts the customization more and more.

Armored Core is a series that is very similar to Mechwarrior, but is based around customization.
That's why you can visibly see all the changes you make, why there's so much more options of stuff you can change and so many parts to pick from for every one of them.
Building the Armored Core in itself is a game since making something actually usable is anything but a cake-walk and the restricted budget is thrown on top of it as a bonus.
All parts sell at no loss so the customization at any point is limitless and if you find yourself short on cash, there's an arena to build progressively better machines from absolute zero.
Except the arena forces you to iterate on the mech a whole lot.

Same with the missions, which are mostly designed to throw you off after every few and force you into making a different machine from scrap.

Plus, there's only ever one Armored Core you really build. There is no ultra-expensive premade one you can just buy and wreck face like no tomorrow.
Heck, even just copying the enemy builds is hardly an ideal solution.

I got a bit wordy here but I'm sure you get the gist of it by now.
>>
>>15101052
I can understand the gated power fantasy thing, in fact I'm one of those who actually likes the more restrictive customization in MW4, but if we're going to point to what the successive games have done, then we can also infer that making the player pay a cost to customize his mech is a gameplay mechanic that doesn't suit the series because it never returned.

I don't care if another series did customization better and more in-depth (especially because said series' faster paced gameplay doesn't appeal to me), no matter how I look at it, customization and experimentation is still a huge part of MechWarrior and neither the salvage system in MW3 nor the hardpoint system in MW4 changes that.

Moreover, I've come to find that the missions in Mercs are fucking bullshit and often expect the player to either fail and accept his losses or try each multiple times before succeeding. How does that not beg for experimentation in customizing your mechs?
>>
>>15090891
Armored core
>>
>>15103273
Anymore?
>>
File: mech_config.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mech_config.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>15101015
I played it, zappy dashy missile spammy fun.

Speaking or early access , what about Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps ?
>>
>>15090891
Strike suit zero is decent albeit it's more space sim that tries very hard to be Macross.
>>
>>15104770
Supposedly FromSoft works on a reboot, they'll probably reveal it during the E3
>>
File: bazaar-screenshot-1[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bazaar-screenshot-1[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
can't believe no one's suggested HAWKEN yet
>>
>>15110402
Hawken is a standard FPS with floaty controls and mecha UI

I wonder if there is even a market left for proper mech games
>>
File: 323_160820155822_2_lit.jpg (47KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
323_160820155822_2_lit.jpg
47KB, 640x428px
>>15110870
>I wonder if there is even a market left for proper mech games.

Armored Core is still doing alright as far as mech simulators go.

The meat of (both simulator and action) mech games exists solely in Japan, however, and unless you learn Japanese and import a ton of stuff, pay off VPNs and what not, you're not going to get very far.

The market exists, it's just on another continent.
>>
>>15110402
It's too bad Hawken is dead and also the customization is completely cosmetic.
>>
>>15111112
The Dark Souls team said they want to return to Armored Core. So maybe we'll get the tightness of DS engines and weapon stuff with a mecha sort of game?
>>
>>15112450
It's not like there's something horribly wrong with the AC games that would need serious changes.
>>
As someone who works on a mech game this thread makes me both happy and sad.
>>
>>15112707
Tell us more, my dude
>>
Mechwarrior 2 was my first 3D game ever. I got to play a demo at a Computer Expo with my dad. At the time, we only had a Pentium 386. I convinced my dad to upgrade our PC to 486 AND added the RAM AND get a CD drive to play it. My dad probably thought these computers will make me a genius or something. The music is still great and I still listen to it from time to time.
>>
File: untitled.png (200KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
200KB, 1280x1080px
>>15112744
It's probably a shitty thing to say but I am kinda happy that the mech-game market isn't too crowded, however it seems the market is super tiny to begin with. So even if I get my game done, not a whole lot of people are going to care.

And the game I am working on is inspired by AC but build around Keyboard+Mouse controls with a focus on ground combat.

pic related, slightly distorted mech I am working on, I'll later split it up into separate parts.
>>
>>15112772
Ooh I like it, I think the lanky proportions would work better with a less "hard sci-fi" aesthetic though.

Evangelion has poisoned me.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (106KB, 1066x758px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
106KB, 1066x758px
>>15112816
That one is supposed to be the beginner mech, so it has to be sturdy and slow, otherwise people would drop the game after getting insta-killed in the first mission.

pic related is the current beginner mech and it breaks almost instantly(also looks like shit)
>>
>>15112772
This one looks really fuckin nice.
>>
File: 604355.jpg.cf.jpg (33KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
604355.jpg.cf.jpg
33KB, 650x365px
Lost Planet series was underrated. There was actually a good bit of mecha vs mecha violence. Some even transform.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.