[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was Sayla during Zeta? Was the voice actress unavailable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Where was Sayla during Zeta? Was the voice actress unavailable or something?
>>
yes that is exactly it
>>
>>15090766
Yes. She was on safari in Africa or something.
>>
>>15090766
I believe that's also why she only showed up at the end of ZZ and didn't have any speaking lines.
Though I'm surprised she was also absent from CCA.
>>
File: xTiTnoFVilE2MUZuTu.gif (280KB, 223x125px) Image search: [Google]
xTiTnoFVilE2MUZuTu.gif
280KB, 223x125px
>>15090853

Didn't her VA die or something.....innnnn 2003.

Does anyone know if the whole "She saw hentai of sayla and got put off of Gundam" thing is true? I kinda doubt it because DYKA says its true and those tards never fact check.
>>
>>15090800
>>15090831
This.
>>15090853
>I believe that's also why she only showed up at the end of ZZ and didn't have any speaking lines.
I couldn't get my shit together and watch ZZ: the post
>Though I'm surprised she was also absent from CCA.
Why is she needed? In ZZ she is dissatisfied with her brother.
>>15091215
Never heard of it.
>>
>>15091215
Given her roles in things like Patlabor later on I seriously doubt she cared. If doujins put you off you don't turn around and play another female character in another mecha series.
>>
>>15090766
Do you think Amuro had his dick in that?

I bet he did and Char felt it.
>>
>>15093422

In the MSG Novelization, the two of them entered into a relationship shortly before Amuro is killed at A.Boa.Qu.

In the actual canon ,it's never been fully confirmed, but some sources point to the the two having a short fling, but Amuro's guilt about Lalah and personal autism about her brother pushed her away after a few months. With all the gold Char have given her, Sayla ended up living the rest of her life away from the center of combat or conflict, with exception to saving Leina during the Dakar incident in ZZ.
>>
>>15093433

>be me completely new to /m/
>see thread about Zeta that I just finished and wanna read.
>spoiler not in a spoiler tag.

Guess I should leave this place until I finish the rest of gundam.
>>
>>15093800

4chan is not a place you come to if you want to avoid spoilers.
>>
>>15093800
>be me
Who else would you fucking be?
>>
>>15093868
>>
>>15093433
Outside of currently airing /m/ related material, and even that has a habit to be plastered across the board the moment it airs, the board generally does not hide spoilers for most shows.

In regards to the novelization, what was mentioned, while kind of a major detail near the end of the story, plenty of others stuff exist to make the book well worth giving a read. It's definitely a solid read.
>>
>>15093868
I want to BE Haman Karn!
>>
>>15090766
Sayla Ass
>>
>>15093868
Finally, someone else who can see it.
>>
>>15093433
In Zeta Mirai tells Amuro to go hook up with Sayla and asks him if he still has a thing for her.
>>
>>15096997
I bet Amuro telepathically called Char while he fucked Sayla
>>
File: 984981289204.jpg (213KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
984981289204.jpg
213KB, 550x512px
>>15090766
The anime industry has a habit of rotating out the waifubait for a newer model. Fraw, Mirai, and Sayla were replaced by Fa, Emma, and Reccoa as well as the other waifu like Four, Rosamia, Beltorchka, etc. This is particularly self evident in long-running franchises that have had several iterations like Dragonball and Pokemon where female characters only return for brief cameos if they ever do return. Gundam UC (and GBF) is no exception.
>>
VA was unavailable. That's all. The industry has always hesitated to substitute VAs.
>>
>>15090766
I'm on episode 30 of Zeta right now and I didn't even notice she was gone until I saw this thread.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.