[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't bear to watch first eps of tv zeta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

hello, sch/m/ucks. Does anyone know how much of ANT I can watch before I can proceed with TV Zeta. Or just how much of initial Zeta I can skip in order to avoid as much as autistic girl MC as possible before we actually get to see the namesake MS.
>>
whoops I'm retarded. I specifically mean how much of ANT can I watch before it splits paths from the original Zeta storyline
>>
don't bother with the AOT cause Zeta is cut to pieces by it. jumps in quality of animation and removes some many important scenes it ain't funny.
>>
Just read the wikipedia summary.
>>
>>15090395
>Important scenes
>He thinks Kilimanjaro and Dakar were important.

Terrible thread between the foreigner demanding to be spoon fed and clear bias against the movies.
>>
>>15090565
>doesn't think Kilimanjaro and Dakar were important
piss off
>>
>>15090576
They weren't. If they were Tomino would have kept them in

>Kilimanjaro
>Retread of Kamille and Four's relationship. Solved in he movies by Four getting a bullet in the head

>Dakar
>Feddies cut support to the Titans and Char gives his 'big speech'
Means the AEUG beat the Titans while they had full support of the Federation and Char's speech wasn't a turning point seeing how he just decided to start hurling rocks at the earth to get people to go to space a few years later.

Ball's in your court.
>>
>>15090610
>Ball's in your court.
Kilimanjaro was a very important battle that showed how far the titan power being destroyed since their main base was destroyed by Karaba.
>Dakar
extremely important turning point in the power struggle between AEUG and Titans. what char does later is irrelevant in the current war.
>>
>>15090689
Both are irrelevant battles since the Titans were moving their forces to space regardless and the latter not even being a factor outside of what I mentioned, which would be retconned into the AEUG defeating the Titans while they still had the backing of the Federation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.