[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Haman.Karn.full.424646.jpg (2MB, 1508x1753px) Image search: [Google]
Haman.Karn.full.424646.jpg
2MB, 1508x1753px
Why do you hate her?
>>
>>15089357
I don't like her voice, and her presence in ZZ is silly.
>>
>>15089357
The mass-murder doesn't help.
>>
>>15089357
Her hair is shaped like a big, fat, pink, meaty dickhead and it makes me feel inferior.
>>
>>15089370
>not wanting a woman into mass murder

What are you, some kind of cuck?
>>
>>15089357
Hate her? I LOVE her. Complete waifu material, really helps with self inserting as Judeau, if Puru wasn't enough.
>>
>>15089357

Most of her conquest and actions are a result of her being a spiteful virgin trying to become the ideal vision of what she thought Char wanted her to be when they first met. That mindset made her lose sight of what she should have been focusing on, the reestablishment of the Zabi family.

If the Novelization of ZZ,Gihrens Greed series and the recent SD Gundam G Generation are any source into her mindset, she felt empty in the fact the two men she idolized, Char and Judau utterly ignored her. After a conversation with Glemy Toto regarding bloodlines, Haman notes to herself that while she cares for Minevia, Minevia ultimately was a stepping stone for her own family becoming the new Zabi family. Deep down, she had wanted Char to make a woman out of her, but that never panned out, creating that cold and heartless personality in Zeta. She attempted to become a figure in the same way Char was to her with Judau, but after again being rejected for how vile of a person she had become, she lost focus and allowed groups like Glemys Rebellion to destroy her Zeon.

The sad part about that mindset of hers is the two people that idolized her as a goddess were both physically and mentally destroyed as a result of that dedications. Mashymere had his memories altered and [If the Novel has any relevance to this subject] is aggressively sterilized with neutrotoxins and surgeries to allow the trauma to force his Newtype potential out. The same happened to Chara Soon as well. The two people who followed her despite that evil in her became victims to her own rejection of that mindset, mostly to Mashymere where Haman almost had a spark of quiet amusement in hearing he had died in battle.
>>
File: 46646289_p0.jpg (914KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
46646289_p0.jpg
914KB, 1061x1500px
>>15089493
Char "Don't Stick Your Dick In Crazy" Aznable
>>
>>15089534
Yeah, all thanks to you, Char "Nothing replace muh Pajeet" Aznable.
>>
File: 37592859.png (201KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
37592859.png
201KB, 600x390px
>>15089547
He should have fucked it and pumped her full of perfect Newtype babies with fucked up mental issues that would gladly die for his cause.

Use Haman to breed a whole army of Quesses.
>>
>>15089357
Mineva Zabi better
>>
>>15089357
I don't.
>>
Because she's a villain.

And villains are a superstitious cowardly lot.
>>
>>15089840
>Haman
>Villain
>>
I love her and I absolutely adore the Qubeley.
>>
File: s-l500-69.jpg (16KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500-69.jpg
16KB, 500x454px
>>
File: Haman.Karn.full.425142.jpg (4MB, 3036x3998px) Image search: [Google]
Haman.Karn.full.425142.jpg
4MB, 3036x3998px
>>15089357
Best part of Zeta. Something about her witch-like design I just don't find silly in this space opera and just absolutely love.

I also adore that when she wants something, she does it herself, even going as far as bringing cyanide with herself during negotiations with Jamitov, not being afraid to get her hands dirty. Her mere presence is dangerous.

I want them to remake ZZ really badly, its climax is simply too underwhelming for such a great villain. I honestly think she would've been able to carry an entire show as one villain. Because, seriously, Glemy felt more like a filler than an actual threat. A joke that got out of hand.

Oh, I also loved that in contrast, Haman was never butt of the jokes in ZZ. I was actually kind of afraid they'd do slapstick with her, but even as we saw her sunbathing or saw her being abducted for harem, she was still absolutely Haman.
>>
>>15089534
Char "Crazy Dick" Aznable
>>
Shitty villian, shitty pilot, shitty hair & fashion sense. What is there to like?

>be main villian/antagonist of series
>show up in less than half the episodes
>most of those appearances are some nutcases flashback fantasies
>>
File: 1470788206232.jpg (31KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470788206232.jpg
31KB, 334x372px
>Loni dies
>well at least Marida is still around
>wait a minute she is a Ple clone
>shit
>Marida dies
Why am I still watching this?
>Maguza dead
>Loni dead
>Marida dead
What is the point? Did they really think retreading the beats of MSG-ZZ was a good idea? All it does is remind me how much better those series were and how shit this one is.
>>
File: 1483309557309_1.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483309557309_1.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Nah love her.
Something about her makes it impossible for me to hate her.
Also she's cute and like this anon said >>15089392
>>
>>15089357
She's a heartless bitch, which follows the Zabi tactics. I don't like her hair color too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.