[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is worst Gundam and why is it victory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Victory_Gundam-10.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Victory_Gundam-10.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>
>>15087407

AGE, Destiny or Try. It's pretty much a toss up between any of those 3, which all squandered good setup in various ways and had their own particular issues, from the creators being too attached in Destiny's, to the creator not seemingly to give a shit at all in AGEs, while Try just had so much meddling by the sounds of things that nothing could happen.
>>
>>15087426
I didn't feel that Try was that bad, it didn't blow everything out of the water like GBF did but it wasn't an absolute turd to watch. It just wasn't remarkable and was a let-down given what it followed.

The other two can go suck a cock though, fuck Fukuda and Hino.
>>
>>15087407
V gundam is the best gundam show
>>
>>15087433
This. I have no opinion on AGE since Ive not seen it. Try's just mediocre crap, following an actual good series. Destiny on the other hand, is pure, undiluted diarrhea, following a mediocre series. I'd still place Try above actual SEED.
>>
>>15087407
What is the worst mecha show and why is it Getter?
>>
>>15087407
Fuck you, Tomino, Victory was awesome.
reco is the worst, only Gundam I ever dropped (made it 20 episodes and realized I just didn't give a shit anymore)
>>
>>15087407
You spelled Iron Blooded Orphans wrong.
>>15087426
Aaaaaand Anime Suki is here, joy.
>>
>>15087604

And the anon who keeps trying to blame every post he doesn't like on whatever site he hates this month is here. Joy.
>>
>>15087560
>dropping it after watching 3/4 of the show
Pathetic
>>
>>15087604
Destiny, Age, and Try being bad are not uncommon opinions on this site
>>
>>15087407
It's Doozy Bots.

It could have been a great kid's show but it had the most bland generic 80's stereotypes ever possibly conceived.

And the poor cripple kid was a Guntank, wtf.
>>
>>15087407
>What is worst Gundam

Superior Gundam Force. Seriously Hamtaro was more watchable than that shit.
>>
>>15087407
>pose question
>answer it in same sentence
well that's a wrap. this thread can safely be saged, reported, and hidden.
>>
Why does Tomino wants us to hate Victory?
>>
>>15087633

They're also shit opinions that most people justify with talking points like "kio arc sucked" or "I hate shinn" without having actually watched said shows or tried to enjoy them without preconceived notions about their quality. You're never going to enjoy something if you have already reached the conclusion that it is bad.

Even G Saviour wasn't nearly as bad as people say it is.
>>
>>15087746

G-Savior doesn't actually get much hate here, especially with the last few years. I imagine most people just haven't bothered watching it. It's more boring and mediocre than outright bad really. AGE is outright shit though, and it's got little to do with Kio to me. It's mostly that the setting is empty and the villains are almost universally terrible as well as outlining their plot usefulness and dragging the show's heels with them. Ezelcant not being able to decide what his plot is doesn't help matters either.
>>
>>15087758
My biggest issue with AGE is that it never convinced me that Flit was in the wrong about wanting to completely holocaust an entire branch of the human race. Hell, all of AGE-2 and AGE-3 reinforced why the Vagans fully deserved every act of vengeful justice that Flit had been pushing for since he radicalized at the end of AGE-1. Any other gundam series, no matter how awful they attempt to portray a coexistence options, at least had some elements about them that made you somewhat understand why they are fighting like they are. The Vagan are a pack a sadistic space jihadis who could have very easily just moved their whole damned colony out of Mars, but instead chose a war of cloak and dagger conquest on Earth while also brutally slaughtering entire colonies and sections of Earth.

The Vagans are by far the most irredeemably evil factions in gundams entire metaverse of series. Hell, they even made the Jovians from Crossbone actually seems reasonable at times.
>>
>>15087550
Because something something something Central America.

Here's your (You). Try not to drop it on your way back to >>>/v/
>>
>>15088843
There's no need to be so anally devastated Juan.
>>
>>15087681
Fail, it had Madnug which automatically makes it not the worst
>>
>>15087879
>The Vagans are by far the most irredeemably evil factions in gundams entire metaverse of series
You spelled space rats from IBO wrong, anon
>>
To be honest there aren't any tolerable Gundam shows that aren't set in UC from year 0079 to 0096. And even that time period has some stinkers.

Destiny or AGE are the absolute worst of the bunch though.
>>
>>15089451
>Destiny or AGE are the absolute worst of the bunch though.
Except they really aren't, IBO takes that prize and even if they didn't they would still have to deal with many SD shorts, First Impression, Ring, Mission to Rise, Ring of Gundam, and All That Gundam
>>
>>
File: Bright Burger.jpg (108KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Bright Burger.jpg
108KB, 500x376px
>>15089474
>IBO takes that prize
IBO is probably the least worst of the intolerable Gundam shows.
>>
>>15089451
>there aren't any tolerable Gundam shows that aren't set in UC from year 0079 to 0096
Lemme guess: You're a Zeon fanboy.
>>
>>15089516
Nope, the only good Zeek is a dead Zeek.
>>
>>15089484
subtract "least" and you're golden, there is nothing redeemable about that cancer sans background art
>>
>>15089474
As bad as IBO is, Destiny's still worse. Even IBO has better space politics than Destiny, and that is a scary thought.
>>
>>15087550
>>15089110
Stop trying so hard, Carlos, and go back to Mexico.
>>
>>15087727

He was very depressed during the production of it and has repressed all memories of that space of time, forgetting that the show itself is actually pretty damn good.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.