[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Go Nagai mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1483559730793.jpg (125KB, 400x658px) Image search: [Google]
1483559730793.jpg
125KB, 400x658px
What did Go Nagai mean by this?
>>
>>15085356
It's hip to fuck birds
>>
why are there so many of these threads
>>
>>15085379
His schlong is the bird
>>
>>15085356
>I came pigeons
>>
>>15085356
What do YOU mean by this? Are you telling us you DON'T keep live pigeons in your pants?
>>
>>15085379
Ain't no time for bird sex
>>
>>15085563
shitposting so the majority of /m/ starts hating go nagai.
don't worry he will change to matsumoto shitposting later and then to getter shitposting and then any other gundam series that would rile up a bunch of replies. after that he will starts praising GL in a way that makes him sound like a newfag
>>
>>15085356
What is this from?
>>
>>15086236
I think go Nagai is awesome, I'm not hatin on him, and I'm not the one who made these other shitty threads. At least mine are fun to look at.
>>
>>15087157
Tsubasa no Hito
>>
>>15085998
I don't fuck birds sorry.
>>
>>15085356
If you're not allowed to draw penises, you might as well have fun with it.
>>
>>15089592
Who said anything about fucking them? Pigeons are useful in a wide variety of situations.
>>
>>15086236
>shitposting so the majority of /m/ starts hating go nagai.

To be honest Nagai already did that himself. If you take away the "Toei animated products" that are as far away from true Nagai all you're left with is a guy that is decidedly perverted. His whole manga production is extreme. Some of it is godly, most of it is mediocre but ALL of it is perverted.
Young minds brought up on the political correctness and "you shall never ever offend anyone" dogmas can't deal with genuine Nagai.
Nagai is all about offending sensibilities and fuck the progressive agenda.
>>
>>15086236
i love go nagai but he does make weird shit
>>
>>15092394
>fuck the progressive agenda.

Replace "progressive agenda" with "conservative Japanese parents" and you'd be a lot more accurate.
>>
>>15092422
There's a difference?!
>>
>>15092398
>>15092394
i'm agree that he does weird shit for the purpose of shock/anger people, especially the conservative and the easily offended groups; but why the need to make consecutives threads of what it looks they are the same topic, just taking space and killing other threads that could have the possibility of being more useful.
>>
File: DSC_7005-1280x854.jpg (238KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7005-1280x854.jpg
238KB, 1280x854px
Nagai is a shitposter at heart.

Why won't you let an old man shit post one last time before he croaks?
>>
>>15092499
You're talking about regressives and conservatives, not progressives.

True classical progressives don't care about offending anyone.
>>
>>15092394
It's less that and more of, "no seriously, fuck the PTA"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.