[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he even pass as not Char Aznable for more than a few minutes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Quattro_B_2368.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro_B_2368.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
How did he even pass as not Char Aznable for more than a few minutes?
>>
Well, it's about what it lasted when someone who actually met Char in person showed up
>>
>>15082876

Yea, most of A.E.U.G. had never met him, so how would they even tell. Even then, Kamille suspects him early on without ever having met Char, no?
>>
>>15082857
well I mean everyone has heard of char but most people probably have never even seen what he looks like especially since he wore a mask for the entirety of the one year war. people knew char for being good at piloting red mobile suits hence the red comet moniker but they didn't know his face.
>>
>>15082880
Even Amuro rarely saw Char face to face and never without his mask.

Although, I always felt like Amuro knew exactly who Quattro was.
>>
>>15082880
I bet Camille heard a lot about Char from the underground zines.
>>
>>15082880
I'm pretty sure a lot of people in the AEUG suspected him, given how many comments there are in early episodes about "a really skilled pilot in a red mobile suit? Reminds me of Char Aznable". They probably just didn't have enough to go on to confirm it.
>>
>>15082857
What I wonder is how anybody knew at all. Many people wouldn't recognize a famous person if the randomly met him on the street and it's not like anybody knew exactly how he looks.
Still everybody seemed to know who he is after having met the for five minutes. Blex knew. As early as episode 5 is was shown that Reccoa and even Emma knew. They were all just pretending to be retarded. Kamille, the king of dense, caught on pretty fast too. The thing he didn't catch on is that it was supposed to be a secret because it's just the worst kept secret in the history of US.
Is it some sort of Newtype magic or is it one of Char's special talents that rumors about him spread three times faster than other rumors? Because through all UC entries it seems like the most common pastime for the average denizen of Earth sphere is to talk shit behind his back.
>>
>>15082857
Char was MIA since the end of the OYW and a lot of people never even saw his face. Even less met him face-to-face.
>>
>>15083327
>Although, I always felt like Amuro knew exactly who Quattro was.
Gee, I wonder where you got that idea from.
>>
>>15083333
You know, I always wondered about that.
The first time I watched Zeta when Kamille was like "He fought against the Zabis to avenge his family" or something like that I wondered how details about his life that are supposed to be a secret only a few people closest to him know could be such a common knowledge.
On the other hand even as early as MSG that random soldier gave Sayla a similar story about him while Kycilia's soldier believed he was hiding a burn scar.
Then later in Zeta there is this scene where Reccoa asks Char "So you really have no intention of reviving the Zabi family?" even though she should have known that he hates them. So maybe it wasn't a common knowledge after all? It could be just a convenient plot hole but if you decide to assume that it's intentional it sort of gives dimension both to the setting and the characters. For example Kamille is established as an OYW geek and an idealistic kid so it speaks about him as a person that out of the many different versions of the story he chose to believe the most romanticized one.
It sort of makes me wonder what Sayla would have thought of her precious onii-san if early in MSG she had heard something like "He is a perverted freak that only got his rank because he is Garma Zabi's pet".
>>
>>15083588
>So you really have no intention of reviving the Zabi family
But thats when Haman showed up and anyone with a brain can tell she and char have a history, even a super retard like Reccoa
>>
I believe only Apolly and Roberto knew Char from their Axis days. Word around the federation was Char died or went MIA.

People saw Quattro as this rebel type that Char portrayed with his long hair, sunglasses, and cutoff sleeves
>>
>>15086376
I don't see what Char and Haman's history has to do with it. Whether they were in any way involved or not doesn't change the fact Char used to side with Zeon.
If Reccoa had any reason up until now to believe that he might really be a Zeon spy, and it seems that she did, it was dispelled after witnessing his animosity to them.
It's just that Kamille's line earlier had induced me to believe it was common knowledge that he hated the Zabis.
>>
Maybe Sayla wrote a best-selling biography that happened to shed her brother in a good light by explaining his motives? That is, assuming the Feddie censors didn't swoop in adjust some of her tale.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.