[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what did y'all think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Kuromukuro_Promotional_Poster.jpg (62KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
Kuromukuro_Promotional_Poster.jpg
62KB, 368x550px
Now that the dust has settled, what did y'all think of it?
>>
>>15079623
It was okay. I'd like another season with everyone going to rescue Kennosuke.
>>
>>15079623
Mecha designs were fun and creative. They'd improve the show tenfold by focusing less on Yukina's dumb twitch slut cosplayer friends and more on the cool red Ogre alien dude and his story.

But we know that won't happen.
>>
>>15079623
The only thing about this show that i liked was the hot Samarai MC with the athletic body.
>>
>>15079623

It was awful. They wasted too much time on the retarded school mates which would have been fine if they where at all likable or interesting but they where a bunch of twats. One note jokes that got old before the series hit double digits.

So we basically just had a series spent on nothing doing nothing, explaining nothing and then a last minute rush to a non ending. It was the Reideen 2k7 of 2016
>>
File: Muetta 21.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Muetta 21.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>15079623
OP Best girl won the MC bowl.
>>
>>15079623
interesting concept, bad writing, worse execution, decent mecha.
>>
>>15079623
It was pretty fun, but this thread seems to indicate that the dust has not, in fact, settled.
>>
>>15079871
This. So much wasted potential for something that actually managed to put an interesting spin on the classic alien invasion plot set up.

>>15079848
thanks /fit/

>>15079860
Best girl is... relative in this franchise. They are all shit.
>>
>>15079894

Muetta and China where good. Well they could have been if they where actually given some damn screen time.

It's just a shame so much time was spent on retard, cosplay and Im blond and a teen mech pilot because.....no reason given.
>>
>>15079915
>all the female characters are either useless moeblobs or ultra srs busness mary-sues

why can't japs find a happy medium?
>>
>>15079623
>Now that the dust has settled
STOP IT

>what did y'all think of it?
I liked it.
>>
>>15079922

I just feel like they have an awful tendency to focus on the wrong ones. If you're gonna sell me a show about a war with aliens, show me the stuff pertaining to that.

You can use the side characters to flesh out the heroes connections to the world they're protecting that can be great but when you ignore the characters who are putting themselves in peril it just makes your drama feel cheap

It should not have taken till the last third to introduce this guy proper
>>
Seems awfully strange so many of these complaints are so similar, if not identical the complaints in the captain earth thread, and the Active Raid thread. Especially since all three shows are vastly different, by different studios, and different staffs.
>>
this show owned
>>
I really liked it. You could tell the Shirobako team worked on it because Yukina and her relationship with Kennosuke was written pretty well.

The end of the series kind of drags though because they spend a few episodes with the less interesting and more cliche classmates.

Great action and mecha. Liked the twist at the end.
>>
>>15079813

This.
>>
>>15081841
Lazy shitposting is lazy.
>>
>>15079922
Turns out finding that middle ground while making a character memorable and original is actually pretty hard.
>>
>>15082906
Had to pull in the female fanbase somehow.
>>
>>15082989

Add romance, gore and a bit of fujobait and you have all you need to pull in the female fanbase.
>>
>>15082989
Isn't that what Kennosuke was for?

>>15082982
It requires actual effort. Western writers seem to be able to do it far more often imo.

>>15082911
lazy shitposting for a lazy show
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.