[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to watch next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3766.png (4MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3766.png
4MB, 2048x1536px
I finished the original Dancouga and I know there is more so which Dancouga OVA or show do I watch next?
>>
Requiem for Victims is the conclusion to the TV series. Watch this first.

God Bless Dancouga is a followup to the original series.

Blazing Epilogue is not subbed beyond the first episode.

Dancouga Nova is a new story with new characters. However, the only way to watch it is the really blurry and ugly TV version, as the DVD version doesn't have subs.

You can also read the manga "Dancouga Burn".

YATTE YARUZE
>>
>>15079399

Requiem for the Victims is basically the conclusion of the TV series and God Bless is a sequel of sorts that puts a nice cap on the series.

Theres a follow up 4 episode OVA but as far as I know it's not subbed and as I understand it's not good.

From there you can check out Nova which is a neat little pesudo sequel stand alone TV series
>>
>>15079406
Thank you my good /m/an!
>>
>>15079411
Thank you!
>>
>>15079406
>as the DVD version doesn't have subs.

Actually someone did put the DVD subs in a mega so we do in fact now have DVD subs

bad news is I don't have the link presently
>>
>>15079419
God bless that slowpoke scrubber or possibly the other guy

Also god bless the russian(?) pirates
>>
>>15079419
While I don't want to diminish the work of that person, those subs have a lot of missing lines and incorrect characters, because I think they're the TV subs overlayed onto the DVD rips. Unless there are newer DVD subs I'm not aware of?
>>
>>15079423

Not sure. Who did what but someone put out some .ass files

haven't had the chance to really watch them proper though so I can't say.
>>
>>15079423
In November I posted scrubs of Shinsen-Subs that I ocr'ed two years or so ago if you mean that.
I cleaned them a bit since but they still lack translation of dvd-only parts.
https://a.pomf.cat/cruynf.zip
Untranslated:
Ep 06 - 09:55-11:23
Ep 07 - 21:01-21:31
Ep 08 - 03:04-04:52
Ep 09 - 08:17-09:41
Ep 11 - 01:30-02:50
Honestly, my japanese is sufficient to understand those parts, but I'm too lazy to actually translate anything, not to mention that my english sucks.
Also I think maybe some missing lines left there what ocring program merged with others wich I missed since I didn't watched the show with these subs, only cleaned them in Aegisub.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.