[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall 2 is pretty cool. What does /m/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Titanfall 2 is pretty cool.

What does /m/ think?
>>
File: Bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg (607KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg
607KB, 1500x2000px
Best /m/ game since For Answer

also BT a cute
>>
go fast or go dead.

Im enjoying it, though I stink as a pilot. my tactics usually involve harassing Titans with the mag launcher and making them wait me out at a nook not knowing I have a Titan fall waiting for an insta kill. assisting your titan on foot seems a viable strategy in the lower ranks as well, shitters getting distracted by the titan while you take them out with your primary/anti titan weapons
>>
>>15078297
The banter with BT was great

>that exchange about being in love with a new gun
>>
>>15078273
I enjoyed the campaign and all it's TRUST ME moments, reminded me of FMP.
Haven't played the multiplayer because fuck paying for PS+
>>
File: camping with scorch.png (303KB, 819x768px) Image search: [Google]
camping with scorch.png
303KB, 819x768px
>>15078273
I haven't played it in awhile (FFXV has been sucking my time) but I do love the shit out of it. DESU I might go back and play some today.
>>
Surprisingly pretty good with a solid singleplayer campaign and decent multiplayer. There are a lot of really cool ideas and setpieces, like the factory level where you fight across huge assembly lines as a mock battleground is built around you.

Unfortunately super overlooked and underrated because EA decided to release it directly between a new CoD (which people only wanted for the MW4 remaster) and a new Battlefield.
>>
>>15078409
EA probably didn't give as much of a shit since they don't own Respawn and complete rights to the IP unlike battlefield. That and they probably wanted to cover the sci fi demographic and the people who want the older shit back in a one two hit.

Sadly TF2 got fucked because of whatever reason, honestly should of released in later November or December instead. With a bigger marketing push.
>>
>>15078427
December 5th would've been killer

But I gotta say: Don't lose faith. The game sold more during the Black Friday/Christmas/Boxing Day stretch than at launch. I think all they need to do is put it on sale occasionally and advertise all that free DLC.
>>
How is PS4?
>>
>>15078488
Fine? Great port, decent community. 20-30k players at peak hours.
>>
I wish mp wasn't so died its a great game
>>
File: get ripped.jpg (21KB, 319x271px) Image search: [Google]
get ripped.jpg
21KB, 319x271px
>>15078470
I haven't lost faith it isn't that dead on my Platform (PS4) and interest is slowly spreading via word of mouth and sale prices happening pretty often for the game.
>>
>>15078273
Gameplay seems like 60% human, 40% robot (or even more lopsided) which keeps me from giving it a shot.
>>
>>15078499
Played during the free weekend, debated buying it, but decided against it. Map variety is sort of shit and the gameplay modes sort of suck.

I'd have loved some attack/defense map style with destructible targets and shit.
>>
>>15078518
Depends on how good/how shit you are in a titan, or how shit they are I've had matches where I've been in a titan more than on foot. Also in allot of modes you can just grind AI's for EZ titans. The on food gameplay is good too though honestly.
>>
>>15078518
It really depends on how good you are as a pilot. If you get a bunch of kills fast it will be more Titan. If you don't get a bunch of kills it is more Pilot. One of the things I like about the game really.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.