[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they totally deserved all the hate they got right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: zanzan.jpg (226KB, 1048x696px) Image search: [Google]
zanzan.jpg
226KB, 1048x696px
Why did they fight so close to the refugees early on? They even lead the Mecha-Boosts back to the city and get people killed.

I mean I guess it's better for the Earth if they did fight, but the people of that particular town were justified in blaming the Jin family.
>>
Nope.
>>
Nah
>>
Not at all
>>
>>15077315
Because the Mechaboosts are at the city, and their overall goal is the genocide of humanity. There's going to be collateral damage.

The issue is now all these people don't have homes anymore, and as far as they know, the aliens are just after these other set of aliens, so they get mad at them.
>>
>>15077315
no.
>>
>>15079161
Except in at least two of the battles the Zambot team bring the fight near the city. The flooding episode in particular the Zambot 3 flies from the ocean back to the harbor where the ship is and the mechaboost follows it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.