[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he made out of diamonds how could he surive ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

was he made out of diamonds how could he surive
?
>>
He hid himself while he repaired himself.
>>
>>15075089

His stand, Mary-Sue, otherwise known as Lacus, otherwise known as the plot, protected him.
>>
File: Shinn_Crazy.png (156KB, 438x325px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_Crazy.png
156KB, 438x325px
FREEDOM
>>
>>15075089
Something something psychowaves. Kira's a Newtype, I'm blaming it on the same thing that makes Axis Crash possible.
>>
He died, twice.
Lacus just had an armoy of Kira.
>>
Lacus has a vault filled with Kira clones in stasis. Every time one dies, she just unfreezes another one and implants the collective memories of the previous clones in the newly-awakened Kira.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>>15075089
>how could he surive?

Lazy anime writing. The story needed him to live, so he did.

It's not like Gundam hasn't done this shit before with Tem and Heero.
>>
>>15075443
Tem had consequences to his survival at least.
>>
>>15075443
The difference is Heero suddenly deciding to self-destruct in the middle of a battle and then surviving the point-blank explosion was so absurd it was funny.
>>
>>15076071
>Scene after Wing blows up CLEARLY shows Heero on the ground in a pool of his own blood, with dead looking eyes
>Next time we see him, he's just covered in bandages and alive

It did make me laugh quite a bit.
>>
>>15075089
In Seed or destiny?
For Seed, I think they retroactively made it so that Kira was saved by an emergency shutter on the Strike's cockpit, as explained in Astray. Which I still think doesn't make much sense since they show the inside of the cockpit being all wrecked afterwards, but I guess you could explain that by coordinators having stronger heat resistance than naturals as shown in the earth descent episode.
In Destiny, I have no idea. The Destiny clearly stabs the Freedom straight-on, not only destroying it, but sending the remains into the ocean.
>>
Because nobody wanted him to die. Literally our faith as fans brought him back.
>>
File: Pailsen.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
Pailsen.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>>15075089
Was he an abnormal survivor?
>>
>>15076116 #

On the third day Jesus Yamato rose again in accordance with the Scriptures
>>
>>15075089
"Good job. You protected your pilot." says Lowe Gear to the broken Strike.

That's literally the explanation.
>>
>>15075089
I thought Andrew & Athrun's survival was worse.
>>
>>15075089
He's immortal because nanomachines.

Just make something up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.