[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

joosnuy cpscbots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Haman_Karn_Rose.jpg (28KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haman_Karn_Rose.jpg
28KB, 960x720px
MASMYRE CELLO as in neo zeon axis asyerpoid when he got a call on the intercom,. "MAMYRE CELLOS, eYOU WILL REPORT TO MY THRONE ROOM AT 13 HUNDRED HOURS!" said haman khan over the intercome. "But of course my queen" and mashymre cello gort hia eroawa and put on his colone and shaved too. "Now to dress to impress!" and he hot onm his finest silk uniform. "Now to get my daily does of haman!" said umasuimyre cello and then he walked up stairs to haman throne room.

"Haman, I see your throne room is empty!" bcause it was said machshmyre cello. "Yes, Mashymre, I have an important ission for you! It must be told to you in absolute secrecy!" "and what is that mission!" said mashymire and she spread her legs to reveal garter belts with no panties and say "Your mission is to fuck me into a coma, cello!" and she lick her lips then mashmyre saiud "Then it is time for my debriefing" and she took his pants off and he had an erection too. MASMYRE unhook bra and then but he saw seam lines on haman breasts as she recline and meditteranean slave boy feed haman grapes. "What are these lines? Have you had work doen=?" saiud mashmyre and and haman saidf "In a manner of speaking. REmember mashmyre when I said that I had make a devils bargain?" "It was a metaphor for Titans pact with sciroco." said mashimyre. "No it wasn't" said haman and haman breasts peel open like banana peels and she laugh as locusts come out of her breast holes. LOCUSTS COVER CELLO and mashmyre scream "No! NOO!" as locusts eat flesh down to skeleton. "HAhahahahaha!" said haman and she turn to slave boy and say "Bring me the next mashmyre clone!"
>>
>>15073009
HE LIVES
>>
>>15073016
IT'S A NEW YEARS MICRALE!
>>
Ok, the "debriefing" part got me.
>>
>"No it wasn't" said haman and haman breasts peel open like banana peels and she laugh as locusts come out of her breast holes. LOCUSTS COVER CELLO and mashmyre scream "No! NOO!" as locusts eat flesh down to skeleton.
Is this Saint Seiya?
>>
could someone please explain who this crazy motherfucker is
>>
>>15073350
Joony Spicebots.
>>
>>15073350
>>15073363
https://newtypeofcopdrama.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/scene-bright-noa-johnnt-spaceboots-quattro-camile/
>>
Not my proudest fap
>>
i have reported you to the FBI
>>
>>15073009

Go to bed, WSB.
>>
>>15073414
Oh, so THIS is Johnny Spaceboots. Yeah, I can see why he got banned. Clearly he was too good for this sinful board.
>>
File: 0502132622229_077_1464686727081.png (268KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
0502132622229_077_1464686727081.png
268KB, 986x553px
>>
>>15073009
Genma-ken
>>
File: Too_Awesome.jpg (77KB, 577x347px) Image search: [Google]
Too_Awesome.jpg
77KB, 577x347px
>>15073009
>"Now to dress to impress!" and he hot onm his finest silk uniform.

This is entirely believable, actually.

Also:

NEW JOHNHNE SPABESCUTES, FUCK YEARH!!!!
>>
File: Bright Noah NUa2nBa.jpg (276KB, 846x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Bright Noah NUa2nBa.jpg
276KB, 846x1197px
>>15073414
>scene-bright-noa-johnnt-spaceboots
>>
File: regretfulchar.png (391KB, 454x395px) Image search: [Google]
regretfulchar.png
391KB, 454x395px
Why did I read this?

Why do I have the urge to read more of this?
>>
>>15073350
I can explain that you should lurk moar and nevet post again in 2017, newbie
>>
Repost your classics, Johnny
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.