[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devestation is 12 dollars. Should I get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Devestation is 12 dollars. Should I get it?
>>
>>15072924
Yes. It's at its perfect price. And it's much better than the other Nick Platinum games by 10 miles.
>>
>>15072928
>Nick

Hasbro isn't Nickelodian.
>>
>>15072936
>>15072928

Hasbro is The Hub where they show their shows.

Nick games they've made are The Legend of Korra and TMNT. TMNT is Nick right? I forget.
>>
>>15072928
That's cause they put Saito on it who's god tier at combat systems instead of fucking Shirahama who can't make a decent game to save his life.

Man, I really wish Saito had done the TMNT game.
>>
>>15072950
Technically, Activision published all the Platinum games related to Nick stuff.
>>
>>15072924
It's short. It's easy. But damn it's fun.
>>
>>15072924
Yeah. But keep in mind that it's really short. I recommend buying it, beating the story in about 2-3 hours, then refunding it.
>>
>>15073681
spotted the kike.
>>
>>15073690
No reason to not get your money back when there's the option to. Transformers is fun, but even 12 dollars is pricey for the amount of content it has. Even regardless of the length, it reuses enemies and areas constantly.
>>
>>15073681
>beating the story in about 2-3 hours, then refunding it
No man, you're supposed to up the difficulty and then play through it again with another character
>>
>>15073721
Devastation's higher difficulties aren't nearly as fun to play as other platinum games like Bayo or even MGR. The combat is really easy to master and the enemy lineup stays relatively similar across difficulties with some health/damage buffs. The different characters and weapons don't change much either, you're still pretty much using the same strategies and combos over and over, with Grimlock being one of the few exceptions.
It may be platinum, but it's definitely a budget title.
>>
>>15072924
It's the first good Transformer game since Armada.
>>
>>15072956
>Man, I really wish Saito had done the TMNT game.

They were all developed at the same time.
>>
>>15073681
>then refunding it.

It's 12 fucking dollars. Seriously fuck off. Platinum games don't work for free. They deserve to get paid.
>>
>>15074811

>PC really can't handle Nier Automata
>Probably still gona buy it so I can give Platinum my money and play it on the future

Its such a shame Wonderful 101 and Bayo 2 are on Wii U...
>>
>>15072924
paid $20 for it and it was worth it enough to platinum it, for $12 it's a steal.
>>
>>15074816
What the hell is this Nier Automata thing everyone keeps talking about
>>
Posting Soundwave's battle theme just because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9v41R2jr9E

Seriously OP, its a steal. Short game and not too difficult but its a ton of fun.
>>
>>15075310
>>15043547
>>
File: 1461070380342.png (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461070380342.png
255KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>15072924
god damn it starscream you have failed me for the last time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.