[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAMN, the federation's new model can move like THAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

DAMN, the federation's new model can move like THAT?
>>
Is that from the fight VS M'Quve?
>>
>>15070485
Why do you think Zeon was so afraid of the thing? It contorted into so many weird poses that the mere thought of the mechanical engineering needed to make it work shattered the minds of lesser men.
>>
File: 1450550187774.png (157KB, 1521x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450550187774.png
157KB, 1521x700px
>>15070596
>>
>>15070596
People think Tem Ray's mental faculties suffered from oxygen deprivation. The truth is the sight of unchained Gundam going on rampage drove him to madness.
>>
>>15070485
To be fair, Amuro was pushing the original RX-78-2 far past its own limits by this point in the show. By the time he was fighting against Challia Bull, the Gundam was actively starting to get damaged due it being unable to keep up with all the inputs that Amuro was putting onto it. along with the highly abmormal movements that were being achieved out of it. [This being a part of the show or just a result of quality animation is up for debate] Almost makes you wonder what could have been done had Amuro been able to take full advantage of a unit like Alex with its frame being fully designed with the Magnetic coating design in mind and made directly for a Newtype. (With that said, Amuro getting the Alex might have led to his demise at A.Boa.Qu due to the lack of a core block system.)
>>
>>15070603
Gundam, Getter, and Ginguiser are all facets of the same madness
>>
>>15070922
I don't think the battle of A Baoa Qu would have happened exactly as it did in the show if Amuro had the NT-1. Hell, Amuro probably would have emerged from the battle unscathed while Char was reduced to space dust like so many Zakus before him.

It might have even ended the way it was originally supposed to, with Amuro storming Gihren's command room on foot and gunning him down after Gihren set the asteroid base to self destruct in 45 seconds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.