[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i have never betrayed anyone What did char mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: cef.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cef.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>i have never betrayed anyone

What did char mean by this?
>>
>>15067936
That image implies Garma went out like a bitch which was hardly the case.
>>
>>15067947

Didn't he die failing a suicide run in a plane that had absolutely no effect in the end while Char laughed at him? That sounds like almost like the definition of dying like a batch to me.
>>
>>15067936
>What did char mean by this?
That he was never on Garma's side.
>>
File: 5aktq1.jpg (384KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5aktq1.jpg
384KB, 1280x720px
>>15067936
You couldn't betray anyone you were never with in the first place.

Sorry Garma, your birth was just a really unfortunate one!
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (51KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
51KB, 615x409px
>>15067959

You have no idea what the term means.
>>
>>15067977

Apparently not. Why don't you enlighten me?
>>
>>15067936
it means Char is an asshole who says a lot of shit
>>
>>15067959
Char was laughing because he finally got his revenge. Been a while since I've seen it, but I think it was Char who goaded Garma into the attack too.
>>
>>15068063

It was, and I didn't mean to imply otherwise - though my wording does suggest it in retrospect. Char was also laughing because he had revealed his intentions to Garma in a rather sadistic last move though.
>>
>>15067959
>Last-ditch suicide attack that would have saved Zeon if successful
>Last thoughts were of his woman
>Last words were for his country
Garma went down like a goddamn hero.
>>
>>15067979
was he crying, begging, or bargaining? no? then he didnt die like a bitch.
>>
>>15068063
>Char was laughing because he finally got his revenge
That could mean many things.What exactly are you trying to say?
I think it was made very clear on many occasions that Char despises Garma and thinks he is a total dumbass. Garma died a honourable death but someone like Char would have found Garma's idea of honour stupid.
>>
>>15067959

He got betrayed by someone he thought was a close friend, was lured into a trap with no way out, and his last action was to try and make his death mean something by at least taking the enemy down with him.

Which, IIRC, only failed because Tomino doesn't understand how physics works. The plane just sort of takes a bunch of damage and then explodes and disintegrates, none of the debris continuing on its original path that would have flattened the white base. In anything like a realistic physics engine, all the white base would have done was ensure that they got crushed to death by a burning heap of wreckage instead of a non-burning one.

So it wasn't a bad plan under the circumstances, just one that wasn't allowed to work for plot reasons.
>>
>>15067936
>What did char mean by this?
This
http://charaznable.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>15068315
>Gaw gets too destroyed to generate thrust or lift
>Gaw's wreckage arcs down below its intended path, missing White Base
Dumbass.
>>
>>15068838

Except it had already lost both wings, continued straight just fine for a stretch since it was going down anyway, and then after taking enough damage all forward motion evaporated at once and it dropped straight down like a rock from a dead start.

White Base was below it both when the dive began and when the Gaw blew up. The Gaw didn't need lift of thrust, just for its already present momentum to continue to exist.
>>
>>15067936
OP Zeon did nothing wrong
>>
>>15068867
lasers in the gundam universe clearly have some serious stopping power. All three early UC series show moving MS in space going to a dead stop or knocked back when shot by beam rifles
>>
>>15067936
He was never on anyone's side.
>>
>>15072710
yes but he pretended to be on their side and then turned on them, exactly what "betraying" means
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULx9k2QkL94
>>
>>15072549
Beam weapons are not lasers
>>
>>15072542
By doing nothing wrong you mean losing everytime, then yes.
>>
>>15072881
Both beams and "lasers" in UC have kinetic energy.

The colony laser was used to push the Gates of Zedan (or one of those asteroid bases) away from Earth's orbit. And we frequently see beam weapons knock back accelerating MS and in Unicorn the Nahal Argama's hyper mega cannon pushes Palau together on low output.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.