[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brutalist Golem I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: golem_3.png (21KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
golem_3.png
21KB, 461x640px
Just a graphic brutalism draft
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>15062290
where's the cockpit
>>
File: dune80shield1.jpg (105KB, 515x362px) Image search: [Google]
dune80shield1.jpg
105KB, 515x362px
>>15062290
Looks like a personal shield from David Lynch's Dune movie.
>>
>>15062292
No it's not
>>
>>15065017
It is. It's noy visually interesting or pleasing in any way.
>>
>>15065120
I disagree but that's just my opinion and I'm not gonna pretend anyone has to agree with me because I'm not a pretentious douchebag
>>
>>15065131
Fuck off, OP. This isn't even the right board.
>>
>>15065131
saying that you disagree without explaining why, only means that you're so confident in your own opinion that you regard it as an absolute truth that no argument could alter, and that you believe everyone has to agree with you regardless of the outcome of any debate that could be made about it.

You're putting your opinion above and beyond the reach of discourse and arguments.

Whereas if you state why you believe what you believe, you're at least theoretically putting yourself on the same ground of legitimacy as those you disagree with.
>>
>>15062290
Is this a German Expressionist Mecha?
>>
>>15065159
The Maintenance Hanger Of Dr Caligari
>>
>>15065177
Highly praised by /m/ for it's hand-drawn sets.
>>
>>15065186
>it's
>>
>>15065159
no, it's entirely inexpressive

OP called it "graphic brutalism" because you can see the construction lines.
Brutalism is a current of post-war architecture where the construction materials are visible (not hidden behind stucco or paint)

You can see what it's made of.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.