[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically, Rogue One only managed to secure the Death Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: muhplans.jpg (162KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
muhplans.jpg
162KB, 720x480px
So basically, Rogue One only managed to secure the Death Star plans because of a Stardust Memory
>>
File: 1472744248804.jpg (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472744248804.jpg
26KB, 640x400px
Haven't watched the movie yet, so the joke eludes me.
Will anyone care to spoil me please?
>>
>>15060140

Galen Erso, the chief designer of the Death Star, called Jyn by the pet name of 'Stardust' when she was a child. In the climax, when Jyn's accessing an Imperial archive containing the Death Star's plans, Jyn's browsing through a bunch of names for military projects and comes upon 'Stardust' listed in the vault - which she correctly assumes is the Death Star plans because, her words, 'I know it's me.'
>>
>>15060133
OP Kou did nothing wrong
>>
>>15060133
So help me OP I will find you and I will fucking immolate you. That was terrible.
>>
>>15060176
B R A V O D I S N E Y
R
A
V
O
>>
File: 0083_5ewcm3f388d51f2ab9.jpg (115KB, 479x254px) Image search: [Google]
0083_5ewcm3f388d51f2ab9.jpg
115KB, 479x254px
Nina a shit! A SHIT!
>>
>>15060176
>>15063573
No no. That's the thing. She doesn't "come" across the name Stardust. She specifically tells K2 to search for Stardust. She wasn't even in the right section when they were just going through the list of Imperial projects.
>>
>>15063592
I swear while they were looking, the dude was saying names and he said "stardust", that's when she told K2 to look it up. fuck I don't remember.
>>
>>15063592
>>15063608

K2 was able to narrow down which section the plans were in, then Cassian was reading out file names. Jyn recognized "Stardust", and knew that was it.

She was already in the right section, her dad just made it easy to recognize the name.
>>
>>15060176
>>15060133
>Death Star was literally an inside job
Is this some 9/11 analogy?
Did Rogue One secretly just brainwash all its viewers into watching 9/11 from the Al Qaeda's perspective?
>>
>>15063870
Disgruntled employees are the biggest danger to any large scale operation.

The Death Star is next level corporate sabotage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.