[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0079, ZZ, and Victory were all great. Why was this one such a dud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 480x370px
0079, ZZ, and Victory were all great. Why was this one such a dud?
>>
Because no one stopped to think that in order to create a likeable show, you need to create likeable characters. The few characters I didn't actively want to punch for most of the show were "literally, who?" characters.
>>
File: Gates Capa.png (451KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Gates Capa.png
451KB, 770x1100px
>>15058364
Man I keep hearing this thing about pressure but all I keep getting is this constant boner when I sense another new type.

Is this normal?
>>
it was pretty cool. everyone got fucked up in the end.
>>
>>15058358
>image.jpg (81 KB, 480x370)

Hey gundamrager, try changing the image name or at least its size.

We had an increase of 80% in the number of stupid threads for the same shit shows after UC-canon shitposter has created its first shit thread.
>>
Zeta Gundam is a great series. I watched it with my family during Christmas. They all voted for Trump and they hate japanese culture, but they loved Zeta.
>>
>>15058810
>They all voted for Trump and they hate japanese culture, but they loved Zeta.
Sounds about right.
>>
>>15058810
I wish my parents would watch Gundam with me.
>>
>>15058358
Zeta takes the autism way too far. In the end all you get is s bunch of autistic individuals fighting for nothin in mobile suits.
>>
>>15058373
Pretty much this
>>
>>15058358
Its the Empire strikes Back of Gundam only plebs don't appreciate its misery.

Also ZZ is the absolute worst in the trilogy stop being contrarian.
>>
your bait makes me twitch
>>
>>15058373

Aside from the literally who characters I liked Haman, Quattro, and Paptimus. The protagonists' autistic tendencies got grating after a while though and I only really started to enjoy the series after they all started to drop like flies by the end.
>>
>>15063200
>comparing a great classic of cinema to some autistic children cartoon with giant robots
>>
>>15063365
This.

The show was getting better by the end but then the ending happened and it was the most bullshit non-ending I've ever seen. I had to go through ZZ just to get some character resolution.

For 3/4 of the show, Zeta was a boring mess with repetitive plot lines and annoying characters. When Kamille showed that he was getting less annoying, other characters started being annoying fucks in his place, like Reccoa with her woman feelings and Katz acting retarded.

Most of the events that go on in Zeta are due to dumb characters being the retard fucks that they are as opposed to genuine strategic miscalculation on the AEUG's part.
>>
>>15058373

There is no reason why the quality of show should depend on how likable the characters are unless you make up for a lack of friends in real life with pretending to be buddies with the anime characters you watch.

The point of Zeta is to get a dark and tense account of the Gryps war progressing in its brutality and desperation, and watching the personal demons of those involved get revealed throughout, as they all reveal themselves to be more manipulative, neurotic and short sighted than you would have imagined initially. No shit the characters aren't going to be people you want to go out and have drinks with. Zeta is all about humans perpetually allowing their personal demon's to get the better of them and consequences of it, as they almost never learn, and even cause their own demise due to them.
>>
>>15063441
>The point of Zeta is to get a dark and tense account of the Gryps war progressing in its brutality and desperation, and watching the personal demons of those involved get revealed throughout, as they all reveal themselves to be more manipulative, neurotic and short sighted than you would have imagined initially.

Now that's some Clawshrimpy level of bullshit. Zeta never gets dark, it only gets more autistic as the series progresses.
>>
File: 121548.jpg (115KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
121548.jpg
115KB, 627x626px
>>15058358
Gundamrager is back
>>
>>15058358
>the same pic
check
>a giant hate boner for Zeta
check
>the same shitpostin
check
>replying their own shit posts
check
>samefagging
check

Why are you doing this again?

remember ignore or report this shit thread
>>
>>15063524
Yeah fuck that guy he compared the great Benny Hill with that pile of junk Zeta Gundam.
>>
zeta gundam was a piece of shit but man that byarlant it made so much sense.
>>
>>15058358
>Why was this one such a dud?
Way too many dickbags stuck up their own anuses for me in one series. Not even all on the same side.

It made me lust for the times I never had to see Kamille or Jerid.
>>
>>15063549
>Jerid

Honestly him Yazan and Paptimus were the only good characters.
>>
File: 878778787.png (68KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
878778787.png
68KB, 540x300px
>23 posts
>4 IPs

Kek
>>
File: 969.jpg (40KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
969.jpg
40KB, 600x552px
>>15063547
>>15058358
OP STOP the samefagging
>>
>>15058358
Zeta was a piece of shit but ZZ wasn't any better.
>>
>>15058358
Shit is shit what do you expect?
>>
>>15063524
That wasn't me.

There's more than one gundamrager.
>>
>>15058358
zeta should have been canceled while running maybe it would have been less shit
>>
>>15069164

Stop bumping your shitpost threads, idiot.
>>
File: z (11).jpg (610KB, 964x906px) Image search: [Google]
z (11).jpg
610KB, 964x906px
I have watched Zeta 3 times now, from beginning to finish.

I think I am going to watch it again over winter break, because of all the pathetic haters on /m/ and their weak ass posting in this thread.
>>
>>15069225
>Doing something to "spite" some anonymous fags over the internet.
>>
File: LAUGHING GUNDAM FAGOT.png (176KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING GUNDAM FAGOT.png
176KB, 500x460px
>>15069230
>hating on an anime series in order to get replies to your thread
>>
File: s-l1600-693.jpg (486KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600-693.jpg
486KB, 1135x1600px
Everyone knows Zeta Gundam is an Anime Legend
>>
>>15063368
>Comparing one cheesy space opera to another
>>
>>15069199
it's just gundamrager with its shit threads, just ignore him or report him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.