[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post great /m/ shows where the robots are the worst part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Giant_Robo_-_The_Animation.jpg (82KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Robo_-_The_Animation.jpg
82KB, 350x500px
Post great /m/ shows where the robots are the worst part
>>
>>15051525
But the episode with most robots is the best one though
>>
>>
>>15051557
That was because of everything else not the robots themselves. The magnificent ten are cool characters and that episode was pretty much about them
>>
>>15051525
>Post great /m/ shows
Go ahead and start.
>>
>>15051567
>people believe a mediocre OVA is great
>>
>>15051710
>>15051715
You're trying pretty hard there.
>>
File: Mecha action.jpg (88KB, 360x504px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha action.jpg
88KB, 360x504px
>>15051525
Giant Robo had amazing robot action thanks to the "weight" factor that very few shows use. Every blow looked like it hit with the force of a meteor impact. The only bad part of the OVA was the ending

Here's a real example.
>>
>>15051525

>this and Shin Mazinger end on a cliffhanger
>Both directed by the same guy

If you know there is never ever going to be a sequel why leave a cliffhanger?
>>
>>15052602
With Shin Mazinger, it's more or less the way the original ended

Imagawa has also expressed the desire to do a sequel, but apparently this is not possible for reasons that no one has given.

Giant Robo, I don't know about, but it's likely that he just wanted to finish the script he had written even knowing that he probably wouldn't make back even half of what he spent.
>>
>>15051892
>The only bad part of the OVA was the ending

What ending?
>>
>>15051892
yeah i like Dougram and all but i don't want to own any of its toys

both Votom and Dougram got real robot type but why do i like Scopedog and not Soltic
>>
>>15051892
I think the issue is that there a few too many parts of Dougram that happen just because there needs to be a robot fight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.