[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L-Gaim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (73KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 350x519px
I have watched 20 episodes and nothing has happened in half of them. Does it get better? When?
>>
Most you get out of L-Gaim on the whole
1. It's radical
2. The animation is good, plate faces
3. Fanservice, a bit homosexual
4. The Nagano setting, mostly with the fairies somewhere later
5. The OP/ED are too good for it
>>
>>15042391
i'm glad i can watch shows without posting stupid questions like this on /m/
>>
>>15042391
Nope. It gets worse.
Basically, that fun and unique setting you just went through just gets replaced with typical Tomino space war shit.

You may as well stop watching now. You're already past the good part.
>>
File: shot0269.png (903KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot0269.png
903KB, 640x480px
>>15042446
The start is prety good.
The middle of the show is pretty boring.
The final part was great, the original auge was good and I really like sveto.
I liked the back story of Amandra and Poseidal.
Also what a fucking shitty ending , daba taking care of Olibee?
Has she actually become retarded because the destruction of the bio-relation?
Amu is not my favourite but she was cute and very hardworking, she should had win the daba bowl
Lecee best girl
>>
What is the meaning of this symbol?
It appears in both L-GAIM and the FSS
>>
File: 01.jpg (49KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
49KB, 540x360px
>>15042563
kek , forgot the pic
>>
>>15042545
It seems the show went over your head
Amu = Full Flat 2.0, Lecee = Fake Poseidal 2.0, Daba = Real Poseidal 2.0
Instead of choosing to repeat the mistakes of the past he instead chose to go back to his homeplanet to fuck his sister.
>>
>>15042569
OK I found it, its the trio de colus logo, nevermind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.