[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Implosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Avalon_artwork.jpg (138KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
Avalon_artwork.jpg
138KB, 800x514px
Mobile game that probably belongs in /V/, but considering it has Warmechs, I'll post it here.
Has anyone played it?
What are your thoughts on the mech designs? Storyline?would you like to see a spin off series?
>>
>>15039260
tell more about it
>>
>>15039260
I downloaded it the other day, was really sleepy though so I only played the first 2 missions.

The concept is cool and I like the robot design, I like that you can use a gun and shoot down aliens and mechaliens. The graphics are also really good and the OST is fine.

My major grip with the mech itself is the fact that it doesn't really feel like a giant robot, it spins and jumps and moves hyper fast like a ninja or something like that, the combat is basically the same as other mobile games like it where you complete stages killing stuff under x time.

If I didn't explain myself, the mech moves like Dante so it feels kinda off to me, of course mechs aren't realistic in the first place and I assume a giant slow robot would bore a lot of people so I get why they do it, I don't hate it but it could've been better
>>
>body is 80% legs
Nope.
>>
>>15042758
Well it's unmanned so having a big torso is pointless
>>
File: Wiki-background.jpg (253KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
253KB, 1900x1000px
Well the mecha are priddy gül
>>
>>15042751
>My major grip with the mech itself is the fact that it doesn't really feel like a giant robot
Because it's not. Eye-balling the height puts it at about 2 m. tall tops.

Who's the girl in the ending?
>>
>>15039260
Hmmm
>>
>>15042751
>it spins and jumps and moves hyper fast like a ninja or something like that

Isn't that like every super robot ever?
>>
>>15046380
Eh not really, this is DMC levels of crazy
>>
>>15042758
Why
>>
>>15042872
that's pretty cute
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.