[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 mecha anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 161218.jpg (298KB, 1000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
161218.jpg
298KB, 1000x1900px
-FMP IV
-Thunderbolt S2
-BF OVA
-Geass Compilation Movies
-Origin V

anything else confirmed?
>>
>>15037734
G-Reco is supposed to start playing in theaters.
>>
>>15037756
What? Why? how?
>>
>>15037734
how did you forget R3
>>
>>15037769
not confirmed to be in 2017 or even the format yet

must be 2018 TV series
>>
>>15037734
The new Nanoha movie, it's sort of /m/
>>
IBO ends and another shitty Gundam AU comes out.
>>
is godzilla animu supposed to be 2017?
>>
>>15037761
Either the compilations films or the will be showing episodes. The original timeslot saw good ratings but wasn't accessible to younger viewers. They're probably just trying to give it more exposure to build on its modest success and movies are a cheap way of doing so.
>>
>>15037734
Isn't that new Mazinger show 2017 or is that just the announcement?
>>
>>15037907
It's a movie.
>>
>>15037734
Knights & Magic

This is the MC, gets transported to another world and loves to build mechs and shit
>>
File: Ikaruga.jpg (727KB, 1421x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga.jpg
727KB, 1421x1146px
>>15038015
Builds several of them too
>>
>>15038015
Too bad it's a shitty resurrection isekai with a mary sue harem protagonist for a main character.
>>
>>15038041
>resurrection isekai
Why is that such a meme in fantasy LNs lately? Do publishers really think otaku can't self-insert into a narrative if it doesn't start with "By the way the main character was a loset who lives in an apartment in Tokyo just like yooooouuuu!"?
The only one I've seen even put it to use is that series where the guy uses his memory of his past life in order to be the first person to create guns in his new world.
>>
ID-0
Megaton-kyuu Musashi

Both of those (as well as Knights & Magic) were announced as in production but haven't had an announcement of when they'll air.

Oh and before anyone mentions Jinraiger, their end of year post made a little over a week ago mentioned airing... or more specifically, that Yuu Yamamoto expressed his disappointment that they weren't able to give a date this year for when it would air.

>>15037939
Got a source that the teaser was about a movie? The only recent news I can find is about new Mazinger Z slot machines that are coming out February: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snlvTdfS_1Y
>>
>>15038054
I don't see why they can't just use an otaku from the fantasy world. Like a son of a rich noble man who spends every day reading trashy books that are their equivalent of manga or something. Then something happens that forces him into an adventure, and it rolls from there.
>>
>>15038054
Half of them have the MC have some niche knowledge that allows them to be extra-powerful mary sues.

In this the MC knew programming which for some reason allows him to revolutionise mecha development when he's like ten years old or younger.
>>
>>15038041
>harem
?
Start in which volume?
(Stop reading it because it have zero harem, all other girls already have someone they love)
>>
Can I just get a Mech based Strategy rpg?
>>
>>15037734
Not Mecha really, but since it's talked about on /m/ there's gonna be a new adaption of LoGH next year I think, haven't heard much about it though but it was supopsed to be next year.

I just hope they don't fuck it up. Even if they do I still have the old one and the books, but still it'd be cool to see it be good.
>>
>>15038086
niche knowledge is at least credible, if not original

Hello I'm Nikola Tesla and I've been reincarnated as a wizard!

wait.. no I'd read that
>>
New FMP! won't be for 2017.
>>
Who's the staff for FMP4 ?
>>
>>15038715
Already confirmed for Fall.

>>15038748
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-22/full-metal-panic-iv-tv-anime-revealed-for-fall-2017/.107970
>>
>>15039155
Whats the Studio thats animating it?
>>
>>15039317
Xebec with a lot of people who worked on the old series. Also it's supposed to have 2D mecha animation.
>>
>Seasons 4 and 5

Soon.jpg
>>
>>15039317
>Right there in the news it says XEBEC
>"what studio is animating it?"
>>
File: Jinraiger.jpg (52KB, 218x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jinraiger.jpg
52KB, 218x350px
NEVER EVER
>>
>>15038654
>Hello I'm Nikola Tesla and I've been reincarnated as a wizard!
>wait.. no I'd read that
Get in line. Where the fuck is my Grand Order manga?
>>
>>15038054
At least there's a recent one that just has a swordfighter making pizza with his elf wife.

>>15038055
>or more specifically, that Yuu Yamamoto expressed his disappointment that they weren't able to give a date this year for when it would air.
You know a show's production is dying when even the project head is disappointed.
>>
>>15037734
>Cruise Ship Die Hard is audio drama only
It would have been a great season opener to get in some light hearted stuff before it goes full serious
Hopefully they'll still do it as an OVA
>>
>>15039337
>The old series
Which one?
>>
>>15038654
>>15042645
Already exists
https://vndb.org/v11033
>>
>>15038024
meh
>>
Gundam with a harem when? Not counting BF Try since I can't self-insert on a kid
>>
>>15046267
Last year
>>
>>15046267
SEED I suppose, or just watch Cross Ange
>>
slut is the best girk
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.