[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G-Saviour subtitles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: G-SAVIOUR.jpg (42KB, 342x465px) Image search: [Google]
G-SAVIOUR.jpg
42KB, 342x465px
Can PLEASE someone make subtitles for this?

I know it's in english and the story is shit, but english is not my native lenguage and I can't understand it perfectly.

Come on guys, it's not that hard.
>>
>>15037363
you do it if it's not that hard
>>
>>15037369
He can't do it if he doesn't understand english that well.
>>15037363
Are you wanting to enter the dialogue into a translator or somethiing? Is it just that you would have an easier time reading it than listening?
>>
>>15037363
>it's not that hard

sounds like you have some experience. How would you sub things in your own language? What tools do you use?
>>
A quick google turned up a ssa file for G-Saviour, but it's simplified chinese.
Which means google translate will give you lines like
>Shimozi very powerful, is the weight of five hundred lunch
which is fucking hilarious. I think I'm going to make a crabstick ssa this way, but it won't help OP if he wants to actually understand the story.
>>
>>15037369
If I undestod english well, I'd do it

>>15037380
I don't know if I got the question right, but I guess writing every dialogue into google translator would take a huge amount of time

>>15037387
Actually I've got zero experience, just did some closed captions on youtube. I said it's not that hard because for many people here it's their native lenguage.

>>15037407
I guest it would be pretty fun anyway.
>>
here's spanish subs:
http://www.subdivx.com/X6XMjQ3NzAyX-gsaviour-the-movie.html

You can probably get a better translation out of those than the chiinese ones found here:
https://4subtitles.com/subtitle/G-Saviour/198123

What language are you looking for?
>>
>>15037432
So here's what you do:
1- upload the movie to youtube with Closed Captioning enabled
2- download the subs
3- hand the sub files to a sub group for double checking whatever lines CC missed

There, much easier and less work. Youtube's CC has gotten really good, as long as the audio is clear and the bitrate is high the result will be good enough to work off
>>
full movie subbed en espaƱol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N90k-0etVVc
>>
Reminder that the best way to watch G Saviour is to watch it with the Japanese audio and English subs. It just feels right that way.
>>
>>15037407
i have a chinese bootleg of stardust memory with english subs where zeon was called the "self defending army"
i also have a bootleg of zz where judau was called char

i streamed them both for /m/ a couple of years ago

many sides were lost on that day
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-12-30-19h26m40s102.png (341KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-12-30-19h26m40s102.png
341KB, 720x540px
>>15037611
>where zeon was called the "self defending army"
i tried cut and paste of the chinese subs via google translate, but i can't get it to load when i'm watching the movie. I can't get the original chinese ssa to load either, so maybe it's just my vidplayer/linux not liking ssa or something.
Here it is, maybe you guys can get it to work idkwtf.
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/3qOB2OGc/file.html
>>
>>15037363
Honestly, it'll probably be a better movie if you can't understand the dialogue
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.