[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bokurano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: B0kur4n0.jpg (212KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
B0kur4n0.jpg
212KB, 640x960px
Am I the only one who thought that the manga was pretty shit?

Machi's death was such an asspull. She was literally killed out of nowhere.
>>
>>15036720

Manga seemed to be dark and edgy on purpose. Whole child sex exploitation just seemed to be shock factor.
>>
>>15036720
You should read the dudes other series which is basically

Pokemon, but what if the pokemon were the children's bodies and everything is really fucked up?
>>
>>15036815
>Pokemon, but what if the kids suffered all the damage the Pokemon tank
>also EVA-Ending

Cool drawings of aircrafts though.
>>
>>15036797
What's even more stupid is that the girl's parents didn't press any charges against the rapist teacher. The latter also got himself a cushy political position once he got out of jail.

Furthermore, the ending was predictable asf

>all those confused kids boarding the Zearth for the first time were all destined to die in the coming weeks. All the hardships depicted throughout the story would begin anew in an endless cycle

And I see people praising the manga for its ending!
>>
>>15036815
At least he lightened up considerably with a bicycling manga (which isn't even fully scanlated).
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=46533
>>
>>15036815
>f the pokemon were the children's bodies
I've read the series and I saw no mention of this.
>>
I recently rewatch the anime and is wondering, what's the relationship between Kako and Chizu in the anime ?
I know that in the manga, Chizu just murder him and there is not any friendship at all, but they seem to have some kind friendship in the anime.
>>
>>>/a/151171670
>>
Yeah it's not that great
>>
>>15041023
>>
>>15036797
This is how I felt. The manga had a severe case of trying waaaaay to hard.

I liked the anime more because it's a case of toning down for the better.
>>
>>15036720
No
>>
>>15036720
>anime death
>asspull
theres a new one
>>
>>15036720
>Am I the only one who thought that the manga was pretty shit?
Yes
>>
>>15046506
I'm talking about the manga though.
>>
>>15036720
I like it
>>
>>15050023
samefag
>>
>>15036720
It's great. And Machi's death is fine, people get killed out of nowhere in real life too. One day you are walking in the street, next you're hit by Truck-kun.
>>
>>15038252

The Dragons eventually merge with the kids, remember? And the kids feel everything that's done to the Shadow Dragons. They're part of their nervous system, like when that one gets chopped up by the jet engine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.